Southern Green Bean
- » Southern Fried Green Bean
Southern Fried Green Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of southern fried green bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for southern fried green bean recipes.
Southern Green Beans Recipe - String Beans
Turkey with a twist. This is easily classified as one of the most unique dishes. This video combines green beans with turkey. It provides the meat and the vegetable at one go. Serve it with bread rolls or on a bed of rice, this is a sure delight. - 99.5952
Green Bean Casserole With Fried Leeks
Melt butter in large heavy skillet over medium-high heat.
Add mushrooms and thyme; saute 5 minutes.
Add shallots; saute 3 minutes or until tender.
Add Madeira, and cook over medium-high heat 3 minutes or until liquid evaporates.
Add whipping cream, and cook 2... - 44.3695
Southern Stir Fry
Cut chicken breasts into strips about 2 inches long and 1/4-inch thick.
In small bowl, mix together ginger, salt and pepper; sprinkle over chicken strips.
In another bowl, combine chicken broth, cornstarch, soy sauce, water and sugar; set within easy reach of... - 42.8878
Green Bean Stir Fry
1) Take a fry pan and place it on high heat.
2) Add pork to it and brown well.
3) Add the garlic, ginger and onion to it.
4) Make a paste of vinegar and cornstarch and add soy sauce and sesame oil to it.
5) Add finger length pieces of beans to it.
6)... - 44.4416
Stir-fried Green Beans
Thaw and drain green beans, set aside.
Combine remaining ingredients in a large heavy skillet.
Cook over medium heat 2 minutes.
Add green beans, stir-fry until crisp-tender. - 31.5894
Favorite Green Bean Casserole
Pierce the packages of beans and place side-by-side on paper plates in microwave oven.
Microwave at MEDIUM 6 to 8 minutes to thaw.
Turn each package over and rotate once.
Drain, if necessary.
Combine beans, cheese spread, soup, and water chestnuts in a 1 1/2... - 33.1381
Green Beans And Bacon Salad
Cook bacon in skillet over mediumheat until crisp, stirring at least twice.
Remove bacon with a slotted spoon; transfer to paper towel to drain.
Pour all but 1 tablespoon drippings from skillet.
Add all remaining ingredients, except bacon.
Cook about 3... - 38.7335
Easy Green Bean Casserole
1) In a 1-quart casserole follow package microwave directions to cook green beans.
2) Drain the beans and keep aside.
3) In the 1-quart casserole add mushroom soup, sour cream, and pimiento. Mix together.
4) Add beans and mix.
5) Cook on 100% power... - 34.5903
Quick Green Bean Casserole
Combine soup, sour cream, and garlic; add green beans and stir well.
Put in a greased 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Combine cracker crumbs, cheese, and butter; sprinkle on casserole.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 minutes.
Top with French-fried onion rings or... - 33.9278
Green Bean Soup
1. Melt butter in a saucepan
2. Saute onion and garlic till soft.
3. Blend in the flour and then add the water or apple juice and stir until smooth.
4. Add beans and herbs, and simmer for 2 minutes... - 46.4985
Green Beans And Pears
Peel and dice pears into 2 inch cubes.
Saute pears in bacon drippings and butter, until tender; remove.
Stirring in flour, cook for 2 minutes.
Add wine and chicken broth; simmer until thick.
Add green beans and seasonings; cook until beans are tender.
Stir in... - 39.137
Green Beans And Yogurt
1) Wash and clean green beans in cold running water. Chop them in bite size pieces.
2) In a fry pan, add ½ inch water. Bring the water to a boil over high heat.
3) Add beans into the boiling water.
4) Season with salt, stir well and put... - 39.5584
German Style Green Beans
1) Follow package directions to cook beans.
2) In a skillet fry bacon till brown.
3) Add onion, beer, sugar, salt, and pepper.
4) Boil the mixture.
5) Drain the beans and pour beer mixture over.
6) Toss lightly and serve.
7) Serve hot. - 38.5157
Southern Oven-broiled Breaded Catfish
When you need an easy, healthy catfish dinner, this recipe could be life-saving? Betty whomps up a healthy and delicious broiled catfish recipe that is light, flaky and absolutely delightful. A great dinner time treat indeed! - 90.4822
Chicken And Green Beans
1. In a fry pan, heat oil on a high flame.
2. Put pieces of chicken in the pan.
3. Cook the chicken well until it turns white.
4. Add green beans to the pan.
5. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Stir the ingredients well.
7. Cover the pan with a lid and... - 43.3511
Barbecued String Beans
Boil the beans in water to cover until tender.
Season with salt, pepper, and a little cayenne; drain, saving 1 cup of bean liquor.
In a heavy pan, fry out the salt fatback, remove meat; in the fat, fry the onion and apple slices until tender, but not brown;... - 35.039
Double Bean Casserole
Combine soups; pour half of soup into a greased 2-quart casserole.
Layer bean sprouts, water chestnuts, and green beans over soup.
Add remaining soup.
Bake at 350° for 20 minutes.
Top with onion rings; return to oven for 5 minutes. - 31.2936
Little Meat Pies
Combine shortening and flour in a large Dutch oven; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until roux is caramel colored.
Add pork, beef, onion, parsley, and seasonings.
Cook over medium heat until meat is browned, stirring to crumble.
Drain and... - 45.2959
Beefy chimichangas are very popular as a Tex-Mex fried burrito recipe. Prepared with ground beef and refried beans, the beefy chimichangas are spiced with garlic and green chilies and served with hot tomato sauce and cheese topping. Spicy and rich! - 46.9433
Three Vegetable Stir Fry
Wash green beans, trim ends, and remove strings.
Cut beans into 1-inch pieces, set aside.
Pour oil around top of a preheated wok or large skillet, allow to heat at medium high (325Â°) for 2 minutes.
Add green beans and garlic, stir-fry 8 minutes.
Add yellow... - 34.2736
Almond Vegetable Stir Fry
Saute carrots and beans in oil in a skillet for 2 minutes.
Add cauliflower and green onions, cook 3 minutes.
Combine water, bouillon granules, cornstarch, and garlic powder, mix well.
Add liquid to vegetables, and cook about 3 minutes or until thickened.
Stir... - 33.1519
Delmarva Licious Golden Fried Chicken
1) In a large bowl, mix together bitters,lemon juice, bourbon, paprika, salt, garlic salt and 1/4 cup water
2)Put the chicken quarters in this mixture and coat it well.
3)Cover and marinate in the fridge for atleast an hour, turning the chicken... - 45.9205
Oriental Vegetable Stir Fry
Heat electric wok or skillet at 350° for 2 to 3 minutes; add oil, and heat 1 minute.
Add shredded cabbage, sliced green pepper, bean sprouts, bamboo shoots, and water chestnuts to oil in wok; stir fry vegetables 5 minutes.
Cover wok, and cook vegetables over... - 34.0502
Crisp Fried Tortilla Pieces
Crumble ground beef and sausage in a frying pan.
Add onion and cook on high heat, stirring, until meat is lightly browned.
Discard fat; season with salt and liquid hot pepper seasoning to taste.
Spread beans in a shallow 10 by 15-inch oval or rectangular pan... - 46.636
Beans Bacon And Chicken
1) Take a bowl and mix the vinegar, mayonnaise and catsup thoroughly along with the salt and pepper.
2) Take a salad bowl and add tomatoes, beans, chicken and lettuce to it. Mix well.
3) Add the vinegar and catsup mixture to it and toss with a light... - 40.5599
Saucy Cheese Enchiladas
Saute onion and garlic in 2 tablespoons oil in a large skillet until tender.
Stir in tomatoes, tomato sauce, chili powder, salt, oregano, and cumin.
Simmer, uncovered, 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Set aside 2 cups enchilada sauce in a shallow... - 39.1169
Pad Thai Bangkok Street Food Style
Pad Thai is perhaps the most well known Thai dish outside of Thailand. It is a stir-fry dish containing gkuay dtiow (rice noodles) with a light sauce of tamerind, fish sauce, lime juice, chiles, shrimp, bean sprouts with a garnish of chopped peanuts and... - 116.096
Egg Foo Yong
Bring 1/2 cup water to a boil, add shrimp, and cook 3 to 5 minutes.
Drain well; rinse with cold water.
Peel and chop shrimp.
Combine eggs, 1/4 cup water, and salt.
Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a large skillet.
Add gingerroot, stir-fry 1 to 2 minutes.
Remove... - 39.9824
Place veal on waxed paper, and flatten to 1/8-inch thickness using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
Combine flour, salt, and pepper, dredge veal in flour mixture.
Heat butter and oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add veal, several pieces at a time,... - 39.661
Vegetarian Egg Rolls
Heat 3 tablespoons oil in a preheated wok, coating sides, allow to heat at medium high (325Â°) for 2 minutes.
Add vegetables and pimiento, stir-fry 3 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Turn off heat, and set wok aside.
Combine soy sauce, sugar, 2... - 38.9203
1 Finely shred the ham or bacon.
2 Using a sharp knife or cleaver, shred mange-tout and pepper into very thin slices.
3 If you are using fresh waterchestnuts, peel them and then thinly slice them.
4 If using tinned waterchestnuts,... - 46.1756
To sausage drippings and oil, add salt pork and onion, brown slightly.
Add remaining ingredients and cook 1 1/2 hours, stirring constantly.
Watch carefully after sauce begins to thicken.
Leftover lentils, green beans, peas, baked beans may be added last 5... - 32.2815
Soak the dried beans in water to cover for 2 to 3 hours, then drain.
Fry the bacon, ham, sausage and onions together until slightly browned.
Add the tomatoes, rice, soaked beans, celery and beef stock and simmer until the beans are tender, skimming off the... - 41.9238
Potato song is one of the famous dish among the konkani community in the southern part of Karnataka. Using coconut oil gives an added taste to this wonderful dish. You can serve this dish with any type of dosa or idli or as a side dish with rice along with... - 40.4731
Saute onion and bell pepper in small amount of oil for 60 seconds.
Add carrots, celery, and potatoes and saute for 2 minutes.
Add hot chicken stock and seasonings; simmer for 5 to 10 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
Add garbanzo beans, chicken, and... - 37.5418
Quick Okra Chowder
1)In a large Dutch oven, fry bacon. Make sure that they do not turn crisp but remain tender.
2)Toss in the chopped green pepper and minced onion and cook until tender.
3)Now, add sliced okra, tomatoes, lima beans, corn, parsley flakes and... - 42.39
Oven Beef Stew
1) Follow manufacturer's directions and soak clay cooker in water.
2) In a skillet heat oil and fry meat till brown. Add the content into the cooker.
3) Mix tomatoes, onion, and rutabaga.
4) Season with salt, pepper, sugar, and thyme.
5) Cover cooker... - 46.6452
Indonesian Salad (gado Gado)
1) In a bowl, pour hot, boiling water and blanch fresh vegetables like asparagus, green beans, cauliflower and broccoli florets, cabbage and bean sprouts. Keep them aside.
2) In a fry pan, heat up oil and add other ingredients. Wait for... - 42.2065
Spicy Chinese Eggplant
1) In a small bowl, combine the sauces and tomato paste. Keep it aside.
2) In a fry pan add oil and heat up over high heat.
3) Add onions and sauté until translucent.
4) Add eggplant to the fry pan and sauté until it changes... - 48.1733
Saucy Cheese Enchiladas
1. Pre-heat oven to 350° F.
2. In a large skillet, saute onion and garlic in 2 tablespoons oil until tender.
3. Add in tomatoes, tomato sauce, chili powder, salt, oregano, and cumin; stir.
4. Allow it to simmer uncovered for 20 minutes,... - 45.7384
Curried Lamb With Rice Mold
Partially freeze lamb; slice diagonally across grain into 2 x 1/4 inch strips.
Set lamb aside.
Saute mushrooms and onion in butter in a large skillet; add flour, stirring until smooth.
Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Gradually add broth; cook over medium... - 39.5435