- » Southern Fried Catfish
Southern Fried Catfish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of southern fried catfish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for southern fried catfish recipes.
Looking for a recipe with fried catfish? Incorporate the goodness of fish in this sumptuous recipe!
Directions for preparation:
• Rinse the catfish fillets under running water and arrange them in a pan/tray.
• Add some milk to the... - 39.9051
A Lighter Southern Meal
Paula Deen is trying to get healthy and asked for a lighter Southern dish. This is a tutorial for a Hoppin' John Salad w/ a light vinaigrette topped w/ Pecan Encrusted Tilapia. - 84.3184
Southern Oven-broiled Breaded Catfish
When you need an easy, healthy catfish dinner, this recipe could be life-saving? Betty whomps up a healthy and delicious broiled catfish recipe that is light, flaky and absolutely delightful. A great dinner time treat indeed! - 90.4822
Score both sides of each fish diagonally; making slits approximately 1/8-inch deep.
Place fish in a large shallow dish; set aside.
Combine buttermilk, salt, and pepper; stir well.
Pour buttermilk mixture over fish.
Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours,... - 35.0786
Crispy Fried Catfish
Sprinkle catfish with salt and pepper; place in a shallow dish.
Add hot sauce; marinate 1 to 2 hours in refrigerator.
Place cornmeal in a plastic bag; drop in catfish, one at a time, and shake until completely coated.
Fry in deep hot oil (375°) until fish... - 29.3656
Golden Fried Catfish
1) Take a bowl and season the catfish by sprinkling salt and pepper on it.
2) Take a paper bag and fill it with cornmeal.
3) Add the catfishes one by one to it and shake well coating them well.
4) Take a skillet and heat oil to 375°F.
5) Fry the... - 34.341
Fried Catfish Fillets
Thaw frozen fish.
Cut fish into serving-size portions; season with salt and pepper.
Combine eggs and milk.
Dip fish in egg mixture, then in cornmeal.
Place in single layer in hot oil in a 10-inch skillet; fry over medium heat for 7 to 8 minutes.
Turn care - 33.4766
1) Diagonally score the fish on both sides, slitting approximately 1/8 inch deep.
2) Arrange in a large shallow dish and keep aside.
3) In a bowl, add buttermilk, salt, and pepper and mix well.
4) Add the buttermilk mix over the fish.
5) Cover and... - 41.0249
Cut fillets into 2- x 3/4-inch strips.
Combine lemon juice and soy sauce, mixing well.
Add fish, and let stand 20 minutes.
Pour 2 tablespoons oil around top of preheated wok or large skillet, coating sides; allow to heat at medium high (325°) for 2... - 41.1592
1) With a sharp knife slit each shrimp beginning at large end and continuing till the curl. Slice the front deeply so as to lay the shrimp flat.
2) In a saucepan, heat 6 tablespoons butter and sauté onion till tender.
3) Add crabmeat and stir fry for... - 47.2557
1) Cut the fillets into 2- x 3/4-inch strips.
2) In a bowl, add lemon juice and soy sauce and mix well.
3) Add in the fish and keep aside for 20 minutes.
4) Coat the sides of a heated skillet with 2 tablespoons of oil and heat at medium high (325°)... - 44.1883
Carolina Catfish Sandwiches
1. In a pie plate or a shallow dish, combine cornmeal, flour and Cajun seasoning
2. Add the catfish fillets into the cornmeal mixture and dredge it
3. Coat a large skillet with cooking spray and melt some butter in it
4. Add the catfish fillet and... - 45.8092
West Meets South - Blacken Catfish With Crawfish Etouffee
Here are 2 video recipes. one from the west and one from the south. My good buddy Rus, from Smoky Ribs, will be tackling a west coast favorite, fish tacos and I will be preparing a southern dish blacken catfish smothered with craw fish etouffee. - 0
Guilt-free Cheddar Jalapeno Southern Grits
Easy cheesy....who does not want to good breakfast early in the morning. This video end your search. The amazing cheesy grits with jalapeno peppers is a great concoction of smooth cheese with a dash of zest from the jalapeno peppers. Serve with normal whole... - 118.226