- » Southern Corn Pudding
Southern Corn Pudding Recipes
Enjoy our collection of southern corn pudding recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for southern corn pudding recipes.
Southern Corn And Flour Pudding
Want a simple side dish recipe that is also considered a classic and will earn you lots of compliments? Then watch this video by LynnsRecipe and learn to make a southern corn pudding that will please everyone's taste buds. - 108.552
Southern Corn Pudding
Preheat oven to 300°.
In a medium saucepan, heat milk to boiling.
Then, stirring constantly with a wire whisk, mix in cornmeal, sugar, and salt.
Reduce heat so that mixture simmers, and cook, stirring constantly, for 5 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Beat eggs... - 43.3954
Southern Corn Pudding
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Grease a 1 quart casserole.
3) Take a bowl and combine sugar, corn, salt and pepper in it.
4) Add the eggs and mix well.
5) Take a saucepan and mix milk with butter in it. Heat until butter melts... - 43.336
Southern Corn Souffle Pudding
Grate corn or split kernels with a corn scraper or sharp knife.
Hold cobs over a bowl and scrape corn with back of knife.
Add other ingredients except egg whites and beat well to blend.
Fold in the well-beaten whites.
Pour into well-greased 9-inch casserole... - 36.6449
Fresh Southern Corn Pudding
Combine corn, sugar, salt, and pepper in bowl.
Add eggs; mix well.
Place butter and milk in saucepan; heat until butter is melted.
Blend with corn mixture.
Turn into greased 1 quart casserole; place casserole in pan of hot water.
Bake in preheated 350°F oven... - 35.5666
You May Also Like!
Southern-style Corn Pudding
Combine all ingredients in a bowl; stir to thoroughly blend.
Pour into well-greased baking dish.
Bake at 325°F (165°C) for 35 to 40 minutes or until set. - 24.6668
Southern Style Creamy Corn Pudding
Savor the flavors of south with this creamy corn pudding! Betty puts a seasonal spin on this classic Southern delicacy that is sure to be a winner down-home. This recipe is so good that you won't be able to resist the seconds. Stream the video recipe and get... - 91.8842
Southern Sweet Corn Pudding
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Lightly spray a 3-quart casserole with no-stick spray.
Set the casserole aside.
In a blender of food processor, pulse blend or process one of the cans of corn (with juices) and the buttermilk until creamy but slightly lumpy (the... - 45.1453
Beat eggs well in a large bowl.
Stir in sugar and flour.
Add corn, milk, and seasonings.
Pour mixture into greased 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Dot with 2 tablespoons butter.
Microwave at HIGH 4 minutes.
Rotate 1/4 turn.
Microwave at MEDIUM-HIGH 18 to... - 39.5387
Creamy Southern Corn Casserole
For all Southern food fans -this classic Southern USA recipe is a great side with chicken dishes such as broiled or roasted chicken. Beginning with info on wild life amid the Great Smoky Mountains National Park in the video watch the chef make this creamy and... - 115.22
Preheat oven to 350°.
Lightly grease casserole dish.
Saute bell pepper and onion in bacon drippings.
Add 1 tablespoon flour and mix.
Add and mix well egg, milk, salt, corn, and 1/2 cup bread crumbs.
Pour mixture into pan.
Sprinkle remaining bread crumbs on... - 41.7055
Slow Cooked Corn Pudding
1) In a slow cooker, combine together all the ingredients.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 2 to 3 hours till the preparation is thick and set.
3) Serve hot. - 30.685
Homemade Corn Pudding
1) Take a glass casserole and melt butter in it for 30 seconds.
2) Add flour to this and form a smooth paste.
3) Add rest of the ingredients and mix well.
4) Cover and cook for 9 minutes, stirring once.
5) Cover and set aside for 2 minutes.
6) Add dash... - 40.7402
Fresh & Tasty Corn Pudding
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) From the cob, cut the corn, scraping cob to completely remove the pulp.
3) Measure 3 cups full of pulp and corn.
4) In a medium mixing bowl, combine together the corn, egg yolk, sugar, salt, milk,... - 44.3048
Fresh Corn Pudding
Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
1) Combine the eggs, milk, sugar, half-and-half and salt. Mix properly and stir in all the remaining ingredients.
2) In a 1 1/2-quart casserole which has been greased, pour the mixture.
3) On... - 44.8164
Southern Corn Pudding Recipes By Category
Southern Corn Pudding Dish: