- » Southern Corn Fritters
Southern Corn Fritters Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Southern Corn Fritters recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Southern Corn Fritters recipes.
Southern Corn Fritter Microwave Muffins
Yummy Southern Corn Fritter Microwave Muffins is rarely shared in my family. Everyone loves this Muffins and refuses to part with their share. Try this tasty Southern Corn Fritter Microwave Muffins recipe for yourself. - 41.8598
Southern Corn Fritter Muffins
Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, soda and salt together in a large bowl.
Stir in canned corn.
Whisk egg, melted butter and buttermilk.
Add quickly to dry ingredients.
Spoon batter into greased muffin cups and bake until lightly browned.
Bake at 400 degrees... - 34.7107
Drain liquid from corn into medium bowl; add egg and Biscuit Mix and stir until smooth.
Fold in corn.
Drop by tablespoonfuls into oil heated to 375°.
Fry until golden brown on both sides (3 to 5 minutes).
Drain. - 29.607
Combine corn and water in a medium saucepan.
Bring to a boil, cover, reduce heat, and simmer 7 to 8 minutes or just until corn is tender.
Combine flour, baking powder, salt, and pepper in a large mixing bowl, set mixture aside.
Combine eggs and corn,... - 33.3129
Dessert Corn Fritters
1. In a bowl or food processor combine all the ingredients together thereafter frying spoonfuls in butter or oil until browned on each side.
2. Serve with any fresh or frozen fruit and some yoghurt or sour cream. - 30.5355
Corn Festival Fritters
1) Mix together the dry ingredients.
2) Combine rest of the ingredients and mix with the dry ingredients.
3) Heat oil until it registers a temperature of 375°F and drop tablespoonfuls of batter into it.
4) Fry the fritters until they turn golden... - 40.7992
Golden Corn Fritters
1) In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, salt and pepper and mix well. Set the mixture aside.
2) Combine the eggs, milk, corn and 2 teaspoons of vegetable oil together. Mix properly.
Into all the dry ingredients, stir the corn mixture.
3)... - 41.922
Baked Corn Fritters
1) Combine the corn, milk and egg together.
2) In a bowl, sift the flour, salt and baking powder. Then stir in the milk mixture and blend well.
3) In a 12-inch pizza pan, add the melted butter and drop spoonsfull of the batter to make 8 flat... - 37.784
Chicken Maryland With Corn Fritters
1) Prepare the corn fritters by mixing together the egg, flour, salt and cayenne pepper. Beat the batter well.
2) Add in the worcestershire sauce and drained corn.
3) In a pan of hot oil, drop in tablespoons of the above batter. Fry for about 5... - 45.8187