- » Southern Condiments
Southern Condiments Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Southern Condiments recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Southern Condiments recipes.
Walnut Chicken Condiment Salad
1) In a bowl, combine chopped walnuts, cubed chicken, finely chopped celery and chopped onions and mix with raisins, mayonnaise, chutney.
2) Add salt and lemon juice to the mix and fold into chicken mixture.
3) On 4 chilled salad plates, arrange... - 44.4017
Shape chopped steak into 1 large patty, handling as little as possible.
Cook in frying pan over hot fire.
We like it black outside, very rare inside.
Place on a very hot platter and serve with the condiments and cream in their own containers, all hot.
As no... - 34.5884
Regal Curried Chicken
Dredge chicken in flour; brown in butter in a large skillet.
Remove chicken to a 2-quart casserole, reserving pan drippings in skillet.
Saute onion and garlic in pan drippings until onion is tender.
Stir in curry powder, ginger, and salt, blending well.
Add... - 36.4543
Charleston Style Shrimp Curry
Bring 9 cups water to a boil; add shrimp, and return to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer 3 to 5 minutes.
Drain well; rinse with cold water.
Peel and devein shrimp; set aside.
Saute onion, apple, and celery in butter for 5 minutes; add 1 cup water.
Cook,... - 39.1873
Aillade is a typical Southern France preparation. It is a mix of fine condiments and is topped with a garlic base. Aillade adds delicious flavor to plain dishes. - 36.9208
Curried Lamb With Rice Mold
Partially freeze lamb; slice diagonally across grain into 2 x 1/4 inch strips.
Set lamb aside.
Saute mushrooms and onion in butter in a large skillet; add flour, stirring until smooth.
Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Gradually add broth; cook over medium... - 39.5435
Quick Curried Chicken
Cook chicken and 3/4 cup chopped onion in butter in a large skillet over medium heat, stirring constantly, until chicken is done.
Stir in soup and curry powder.
Bring to a boil, stirring frequently.
Reduce heat to low; stir in sour cream.
Cook, stirring... - 36.6452
Pad Thai Bangkok Street Food Style
Pad Thai is perhaps the most well known Thai dish outside of Thailand. It is a stir-fry dish containing gkuay dtiow (rice noodles) with a light sauce of tamerind, fish sauce, lime juice, chiles, shrimp, bean sprouts with a garnish of chopped peanuts and... - 116.096
Vazhaithandu Curd Pachadi
Raita or pachadi is a South Asian/Indian condiment based on yogurt (dahi) and used as a sauce or dip. The yogurt is seasoned with coriander (cilantro), cumin, mint, cayenne pepper, and other herbs and spices. Vegetables such as cucumber and onions are mixed... - 41.2798
Fried Oyster Bubbles
1) Dry the oysters properly by placing them between paper towels.
2) Mix horse radish and eggs together and season with salt and pepper.
3) Take a frying pan or skillet and heat oil up until it attains the temperature of 375°.
4) Put... - 36.6082
1. Cut beef into cubes of one inch season lightly with salt and pepper
2. Place them all in a platter and keep a variety of sauces, relishes and condiments along with it
3. Into the fondue pot, pour cooking oil upto a depth of one and a half to two... - 31.5868
Green Chili Steaks
1. Combine the groud beef with the seasonings and chili and onion in a medium bowl.
2. Use your hand to mix well.
3. Divide the meat mixture into 2 or 4 equal portions.
4. Shape into oval steak patties or smaller hamburger patties.
5. Grill the... - 38.4697
Classic Curried Chicken
This curried chicken recipe is a simple yet delicious. Made with vegetables along with raisins, the curried chicken is cooked in broth and half and half. Spiced with curry powder and seasoned to taste, the curried chicken can be garnished with chopped cooked... - 45.8795
Saffron Rice Mold
Prepare Basic Molding Rice, omitting salt and adding bouillon granules and saffron.
Saute 1/2 cup raisins and onion in butter.
Combine hot rice, raisin mixture, and 2 tablespoons almonds, stirring well.
Spoon into an oiled 4-cup mold, let stand 5... - 37.8186
Saute first 5 ingredients in oil in a large Dutch oven until tender.
Add ground beef, and brown, stirring to crumble meat.
Add tomato sauce and next 5 ingredients to beef mixture; stir well.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 30... - 36.4282
Black Olive Tapenade
1. Drain the olives discarding the liquid.
2. Chop them coarsely in a food processor.
3. Add remaining ingredients and pulse until coarsely blended.
4. Empty out into a serving dish
5. Cover and leave aside for at least 30 minutes before serving so... - 43.2982
1 In a pan, add water and cook the shrimps for 2-5 minutes as per the directions.
2 Drain well and reserve about 3 cups of broth.
3 In a skillet, heat butter and cook onions in it until soft.
4 Add in garlic, salt, flour, and curry powder.
5 ... - 45.4003
1.Take the yolks out and put them in a bowl.
2.Pound them until smooth.
3.Add salt, mustard and pepper to it.
4.Put drops of oil and beat them firmly.
5.Once 2 tablespoons of oil has been put, put the oil in a thin jet and keep mixing.
6.Once thick,... - 41.7474
Taxation's Italian Sausage Sandwich With Peppers And Onions
1. In a pan saute onions and peppers with olive oil, salt, pepper and oregano 4 minutes on medium-high heat.
2. Add wine, cover and cook for 3 minutes more.
3. Uncover and cook until moisture is absorbed and store in foil.
4. The next... - 46.5587
Shanghai Chicken And Vegetables
1. In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium high.
2. When the oil is hot but not smoking, add the chicken cubes and saute them until they are evenly browned and lose their pinkishness.
3. Add the ginger, garlic and rice and saute a few more minutes... - 47.3577