- » Southern Coleslaw Dressing
Southern Coleslaw Dressing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of southern coleslaw dressing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for southern coleslaw dressing recipes.
Confetti Slaw Dressing
Combine mayonnaise, sugar, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
Stir in vinegar. - 20.6346
Old Southern Buttermilk Salad Dressing
Combine sugar, mustard, salt, celery seed and flour.
Add vinegar, buttermilk and butter.
Cook in double boiler until thickened.
Pour mixture into beaten eggs, stirring constantly.
Return to double boiler; cook until mixture reaches a consistency of soft... - 30.8983
1. In a small bowl, combine the ingredients and whisk with a fork until smooth and well blended.
2. Cover bowl with plastic wrap or pour into a bottle and refrigerate until chilled.
3. This recipe makes about 1 1/4 cups of dressing.
4. Toss... - 32.8762
Combine evaporated milk, sugar, salt, and pepper in a small bowl; stir in vinegar, 1 tablespoon at a time.
Mix with chopped cabbage or slaw mix. - 22.1066
Creamy coleslaw is a mixed vegetable coleslaw. Prepared with a mayonnaise and sour cream dressing, the creamy coleslaw is spiced with paprika and seasoned to taste and goes well with most dishes for meals. - 34.013
The crispy coleslaw is a vegetable coleslaw prepared with cabbage, peppers and onions. Dressed with oil and vinegar, this crispy coleslaw has the fresh crunch of vegetables to it and is chilled to marinate before serving. - 36.2509
Combine first 5 ingredients in large bowl.
Add to slaw and mix lightly.
Cover and chill until ready to use. - 20.7471
My Own Slaw Dressing
Put all together in mixer or blender and run until well-blended.
Keep in refrigerator.
Combine with shredded cabbage, carrots and slaw ingredients just before serving. - 27.653
1)In a salad bowl, mix shredded cabbage, slicec celery, minced onion and sliced pimientos.
2)In another small bowl, mix chili sauce, mayonnaise and salt to make the dressing.
3)Pour freshly prepared dressing over veggie mixture and toss.
4)Refrigerate... - 37.9767
Old Fashioned Coleslaw
1.In a mixing bowl, put cabbage, carrots and pickles.
2.Keep the bowl aside.
3.In separate bowl, mix mayonnaise with salt, sugar, dry mustard and pepper.
4.Put the mayonnaise mixture on the cabbage mixture with a spoon and once done,... - 39.2272
Toss cabbage, apples and green onions in a large bowl.
Mix remaining ingredients in a small bowl.
Pour dressing over cabbage mixture; toss to coat.
Cover and refrigerate until serving. - 36.9074
1) In a medium bowl mix thoroughly cottage cheese and mayonnaise.
2) Add vinegar, onion juice, salt, and pepper.
3) Add caraway seeds.
4) Mix cabbage and apple and add green pepper.
5) Pour the cheese mixture over cabbage and toss gently.
6) Place... - 45.4942
Fluffy Harlequin Slaw
Combine cream, cider, sugar, and horseradish; beat until cream holds soft peaks.
Add salt to cabbage.
Fold dressing into cabbage just before serving.
Garnish with green pepper. - 31.0768
Old Fashioned Slaw
Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl; set aside.
Melt butter in a heavy saucepan.
Add pickle juice, salt, and pepper; stir well.
Gradually stir about one-fourth of hot mixture into egg; add to remaining hot mixture, stirring constantly with a wire... - 32.3102
Creamy Salad Dressing
Combine mustard, salt and vinegar.
Add egg, beating it in well with rotary beater.
Stir in sweetened condensed milk; beat to mix thoroughly.
Cook over hot water, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Cool before serving.
Excellent on potato salad, coleslaw,... - 28.8698
1) In a bowl, pour boiling water.
2) Blanch onion rings by dipping into hot, boiling water for couple of seconds.
3) Similarly, take sultanas and raisins to blanch in hot water for couple of minutes.
4) Use a large bowl to combine sliced... - 40.0711
Party Peach Slaw
Combine cabbage, peaches, and onion in a large bowl, cover and chill.
Combine sugar, mustard, and salt in a small bowl.
Add 1/4 cup oil, beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until blended.
Add vinegar alternately with remaining 1/4 cup oil, beat... - 35.3548
Caiun Catfish Sandwiches
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2. Line a cookie sheet with foil paper and spray the cookie sheet with cooking spray
3. In another small bowl, mix the coleslaw mix and the dressing and set aside to chill
4. In a shallow dish, mix the corn... - 44.1826
Carolina Catfish Sandwiches
1. In a pie plate or a shallow dish, combine cornmeal, flour and Cajun seasoning
2. Add the catfish fillets into the cornmeal mixture and dredge it
3. Coat a large skillet with cooking spray and melt some butter in it
4. Add the catfish fillet and... - 45.4723
Confetti Potato Salad
confetti potato salad is a mixed vegetable salad prepared with potatoes as the main vegetable. Tossed with sour cream and coleslaw dressing, the confetti potato salad has added olives and eggs to it and spiced with a hint of paprika. - 37.0785