- » Southern Cheese Stuffed Eggplant
Southern Cheese Stuffed Eggplant Recipes
Enjoy our collection of southern cheese stuffed eggplant recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for southern cheese stuffed eggplant recipes.
Southern Cheese Stuffed Eggplant
Southern Cheese Stuffed Eggplants are baked eggplants sprinkled with a mixture of seasoned breadcrumbs and cheese that makes Southern Cheese Stuffed Eggplant an appetizing entrÃ©e. If you're looking for a straight-forward method of preparation but also... - 43.1137
You May Also Like!
Allen's Stuffed Eggplant
Cut eggplant in half lengthwise.
Scoop out inside being careful not to break shell.
Cook pulp in small amount of salted water until done.
Mash and season well with black pepper to taste.
Add cracker crumbs, cream and butter, mixing well.
Pour into shells and... - 36.3754
Stuffed Eggplant Casserole
Wash eggplant; cut in half lengthwise.
Remove pulp, leaving a 1/4 inch shell; chop pulp.
Set shells and pulp aside.
Combine bacon and next 3 ingredients in a large skillet; saute until bacon is cooked.
Add eggplant pulp, tomato, salt, and pepper; bring to a... - 38.1802
Ratatouille-bran Stuffed Eggplant
Wash eggplant, and cut in half lengthwise.
Remove pulp, leaving a 1/4-inch shell; set shells aside.
Chop pulp, and measure out 4 cups.
Saute eggplant pulp and zucchini in a large skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat 5 minutes, stirring... - 41.4634
Ham Stuffed Eggplant
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2) Wash the eggplant properly and cut it in half, lengthwise.
3) Leaving about ½-inch shell, remove the pulp. Set the shells aside and dice the pulp.
4) In butter, sauté the eggplant pulp, celery and... - 46.2752
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Wash the eggplant properly and cut in into half, lengthwise.
3) In a small amount of boiling water, cook the eggplant, covered, for about 10 minutes.
4) Drain and remove the pulp, leaving... - 46.8493
Eggplant Stuffed Mushrooms
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a colander place eggplant, sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt and let it stand 30 minutes.
3. Rinse thoroughly and par dry with paper towels.
4. With damp paper towels clean mushrooms.
5. Remove mushroom... - 47.8287