- » Southern Cheese Straw
Southern Cheese Straw Recipes
Enjoy our collection of southern cheese straw recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for southern cheese straw recipes.
Cheese Straws are breadsticks to die for. Cheese Straws gets its yummy taste from cheese mixed with flour and flavored with paprika and red pepper. - 34.2086
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Combine together the cheese, butter and Worcestershire sauce and beat well.
3) Mix the flour, salt, paprika and red pepper together.
4) Add the flour mixture to the cheese mixture... - 41.3312
Seasoned Cheese Straws
1) Set the oven to 425°F, Gas Mark 7.
2) Into a bowl, sift the salt, flour, cayenne, mustard and pepper.
3) Mix the margarine or the butter with the dry ingredients and rub until the mixture gives the impression of breadcrumbs.
4) Mix... - 44.0567
Straw And Hay Pasta
1) In a large skillet, add butter to melt over medium heat.
2) Add mushrooms and onion to sauté until the vegetables turn tender. Set it aside.
3) Place 2 large Dutch ovens over high heat to add 3 quarts boiling water, 1 tablespoon salt and 1... - 45.6843
Simple Cheese Wafers
Cream butter and cheese (sharp cheese is excellent); add flour, salt, and generous amount of red pepper.
Roll out thin and cut with small round cutter or put this mixture through a cookie press, draw out in 2-inch lengths, and cut to make a cheese straw. - 17.3955
Annie Leigh Harden's Cheese Biscuits
Cream butter and grated cheese; add salt and flour to make soft dough.
Chill and use as desired.
This dough may be rolled thin and cut with various small shaped cutters to be served on tea plates.
Some of the cutters available are hearts, bells, leaves,... - 27.1613
Cream Of Chestnut Soup
Boil chestnuts about 1 hour, shell, and pound them to a fine paste.
Place in a soup pot and cover with water.
Add vegetables, chicken stock, and seasoning.
Boil together until celery and onion are tender; thicken with the flour and butter rubbed to a... - 34.4152