- » Southern Cabbage Casserole
Southern Cabbage Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of southern cabbage casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for southern cabbage casserole recipes.
Combine cabbage wedges and water in a large saucepan; cover and cook over medium heat 15 minutes.
Drain well, and place cabbage wedges in a 12 x 8 x 2 inch baking dish.
Melt butter in a heavy saucepan over low heat; add flour, stirring until smooth.
Cook over... - 40.0722
Creamy Cabbage Casserole
1) In salted boiling water add cabbage in small amount and cook covered for 10 minutes.
2) Strain water and keep aside.
3) In a heavy saucepan melt 3 tablespoons butter over low heat.
4) Stir in flour and cook for a minute stirring constantly.
5)... - 46.0399
Southern Pork And Yam Bake
Southern Pork And Yam Bake is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Southern Pork And Yam Bake recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 41.4501
Place cabbage leaves and water in a 3-quart casserole.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at HIGH 7 to 9 minutes, or until leaves are soft and pliable.
Stir together ground beef, 1 teaspoon salt, pepper, rice, and onion.
Divide into 8 portions and place one... - 38.4603
Mix water, celery salt, garlic powder and cabbage in 15-oz casserole [1-qt casserole].
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high (550 watts) until crisp-tender, 2 to 3 min [3 to 4 min].
Mix remaining ingredients; stir into hot cabbage. - 32.5625
Preheat oven to 400°.
Lightly grease casserole dish.
Combine cabbage, salt, and sugar.
Cook in saucepan, occasionally stirring, for 10 minutes until crisp.
Meanwhile, in skillet, saute bacon and onion in butter until the onion is soft.
Combine with cabbage... - 41.3084
Combine first 7 ingredients in a 3-quart casserole.
Cover and microwave at HIGH for 8 minutes, stirring mixture after 4 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cover and microwave at HIGH for 11 to 13 minutes, stirring after 6 minutes. - 26.7955
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a large pot boil water and cook cabbage for about 3 to 4 minutes. The outer leaves should be soft enough to pull off.
3) Follow the same process for inner leaves without tearing the leaves.
4) In a... - 42.8966
Irish Style Chuck Roast
1. In a large casserole or Dutch oven, heat the shortening.
2. When hot but not smoking, sear the meat in shortening, on both sides to seal the juices within the roast.
3. Drain off the fat.
4. Pour the soup over meat and let the tomatoes join the... - 42.8582
Fish And Vegetable Chowder
1. In a 3-quart casserole mix first 7 ingredients.
2. Cover and microwave at HIGH for 8 minutes. Stir mixture after 4 minutes.
3. Mix the remaining ingredients.
4. Cover and microwave at HIGH for 11 to 13 minutes. Stir mixture after 6... - 42.4241