- » Southern Bread Pudding
Southern Bread Pudding Recipes
Enjoy our collection of southern bread pudding recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for southern bread pudding recipes.
Southern Spoon Bread
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. Pour boiling water over cornmeal; stir until smooth.
3. Beat in remaining ingredients, except egg whites.
4. Beat egg whites until stiff; fold into mixture.
5. Turn into 1 1/2- quart casserole sprayed with vegetable pan spray.... - 33.4044
Southern Spoonbread are small sized bread using served along with appetizers. Southern Spoonbread gets its taste from cornmeal mixed with milk and eggs. - 31.9768
Company Bread Pudding
Combine cocoa and sugar in a mixing bowl.
Gradually stir in milk.
Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Stir in bread crumbs and vanilla.
Pour into a buttered 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Microwave at HIGH 2 minutes.
Microwave at... - 40.0082
Southern Style Creamy Corn Pudding
Savor the flavors of south with this creamy corn pudding! Betty puts a seasonal spin on this classic Southern delicacy that is sure to be a winner down-home. This recipe is so good that you won't be able to resist the seconds. Stream the video recipe and get... - 91.8842
Old Time Bread Pudding
Cut the toast into cubes and place in a greased 2-quart baking dish.
Combine eggs, 1/4 cup sugar, salt, milk, water, raisins, and vanilla in a glass bowl or 4-cup measure.
Microwave at HIGH 1 minute.
Pour over the bread cubes.
Sprinkle with remaining sugar... - 43.6801
English Yorkshire Pudding
Sift the flour and salt together into a bowl and cut in the shortening.
Add the milk and eggs and beat with electric mixer at high speed for 10 minutes.
Heat a muffin pan until very hot and pour 1 teaspoon roast drippings into each cup.
Fill... - 31.2065
Blueberry Bread Pudding With Caramel Sauce
Place bread cubes in bottom of lightly greased 8 x 8 X 2-inch baking pan.
Sprinkle with blueberries; set aside.
In large bowl, combine milk, Egg Beaters, sugar, vanilla and cinnamon; pour over bread mixture.
Set pan in larger pan filled with 1-inch depth hot... - 39.0089
Chocolate Bread Pudding With Cherry Raspberry Sauce
1) Preheat oven hot to 350ÂºF.
2) Grease 12 x 8-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish with shortening.
3) In large saucepan, heat chocolate chips and whipping cream stirring occasionally over medium-low heat.
4) Mix 1/3 cup brown sugar.... - 48.3116
Bread And Butter Pudding
1. At the bottom of a greased casserole dish cover with a single layer, buttered side down after buttering the slices of bread and.
2. Scatter with sultanas and currants and cover with another layer of bread.
3. Scatter over 2 tablespoons brown sugar,... - 40.5643
French Toast Bread Pudding
Bread pudding is a classic Southern treat that is one of our favorites. Milky and sweet, this mouth-watering bread pudding is a twist on the classic breakfast entree, french toast. - 38.9708
1. Preheat oven hot to 400°.
2. In the top of a double boiler mix cornmeal, milk and salt together.
3. Cook over boiling water for 15 minutes to a thick mush.
4. Stir constantly towards end.
5. Mix butter to it.
6. Cool the mixture.
7.... - 36.9083
Bread Pudding Supreme
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F
2) Lightly grease a baking dish.
3) In a bowl, soak the bread in milk.
4) In a bowl, beat together oleo and sugar until light and fluffy.
5) Whisk in yolks and vanilla.
6) Stir in the bread mixture.
7) Make... - 42.3922
Favorite Bread Pudding
Preheat oven to 350°.
In bowl, combine eggs, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
Add sugar, milk, cream, and vanilla to mixture.
Cut up bread into 1 -inch cubes; place in dish.
Add raisins and melted butter to bread.
Pour egg mixture over bread.
Bake... - 45.4322
Bread Pudding is loved by many desserts. I had prepared this Bread Pudding and it turned out to be very well. Bread Pudding gets its taste from bread mixed with milk and eggs and topped with raisins. - 37.0693
Chocolate Bread Pudding
1) Mix cocoa, chopped nuts, and breadcrumbs and keep aside.
2) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
3) Beat in sugar and eggs until the eggs become fluffy.
4) Mix vanilla, salt, milk, and breadcrumb mixture.
5) Take a greased 1 3/4-quart... - 46.1453
Orange Bread Pudding
Soak bread in milk for 15 minutes.
Beat eggs until creamy and add sugar gradually.
Add orange juice, grated rind, melted butter, and salt.
Stir into the scalded bread mixture and pour into buttered baking dish.
To make a richer pudding add 1 cup of pitted... - 35.5231
Bread Pudding With Whiskey Sauce
1) In a large shallow bowl add small chunks of bread.
2) Pour milk over it and let soak for 10 minutes. Blend with hand till mixed.
3) Add eggs, sugar, vanilla, and raisins to it.
4) In a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking pan melt margarine.
5) Gently add... - 44.8764
Amish Bread Pudding
1) Combine milk with butter and stir until butter melts.
2) Allow to cool to lukewarm.
3) Preheat the oven to 350 degree.
4) Combine eggs, nutmeg, sugar, salt and blend in a mixer for one minute.
5) Slowly pour the egg mixture in the... - 44.0754
Virginia Bread Pudding
Light oven at set temperature between 400-425 degrees.
Then make custard as follows: Beat the eggs and sugar, mix smoothly; add salt and milk.
Stir until custard is well-blended.
Break up bread, slice by slice, and stir into mixture.
Custard should be a... - 39.3685
Killebrew's English Plum Pudding
Chop the suet very fine and be sure and get all the little fibers out of it.
Have all the fruit cleaned and picked over.
Dry the bread slices and roll them into fine crumbs.
Sift a small quantity of flour over fruit and suet.
Beat the eggs very light and add... - 40.774
Apple Crumb Pudding
Microwave butter in a 2-quart glass casserole at HIGH 1 minute.
Combine butter, applesauce, bread crumbs, beaten egg yolks, cinnamon, and 1/3 cup sugar.
Cover with waxed paper.
Microwave at HIGH 10 minutes.
Stir after 5 minutes.
Beat egg whites until... - 42.3804
Queen Of Puddings
Pour the milk over bread crumbs, add the beaten egg yolks, sugar, and melted butter.
Flavor with part of lemon juice and grated rind.
Pour into greased baking dish and bake until done, but not watery (in moderate, 350-degree oven).
Should be like thick... - 32.9902
Baked Cheese Pudding
Combine eggs and half-and-half; beat well.
Stir in breadcrumbs, cheese, and butter.
Pour mixture into a lightly greased 1-quart casserole.
Sprinkle with paprika.
Bake at 350Â° for 30 minutes or until set.
Serve immediately. - 30.9613
Mix the cake mix, pudding mix and poppy seed in a bowl.
Add the eggs, oil and water and beat well.
Pour into 2 greased and floured 9 x 5-inch loaf pans.
Bake at 350 degrees for 45 to 55 minutes. - 29.1563
Easter Basket Bread
Dissolve the yeast in 1/4 cup warm water.
Mix the pudding mix, margarine and salt in a bowl.
Add the milk and stir until well mixed and butter is melted.
Cool to lukewarm.
Add 1 1/2 cups flour and mix well.
Stir in the yeast and 3 beaten eggs and beat... - 42.337
1) Mix the salt and flour together.
2) In boiling water, dissolve the soda and add it to the flour and salt.
3) Add the molasses and stir well. Blend the ingredients together properly.
4) Fold in the nuts and cranberries.
5) Into a well greased and... - 47.2872
Homemade Chocolate Pudding
1 Butter the inside of a 7-cup tubed steamed pudding mold, including the lid.
2 Sprinkle the inside of the mold with dried bread crumbs and turn to coat, tapping out the excess (no need to "crumb" the lid).
3 In the top part of... - 44.6638
Combine tomato puree and water in a saucepan.
Add sugar and salt; boil 5 minutes.
Place bread in a 1-quart casserole.
Pour butter over bread.
Add tomato mixture.
Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes. - 30.2018
Preheat oven to 350°.
Lightly grease casserole dish.
Saute bell pepper and onion in bacon drippings.
Add 1 tablespoon flour and mix.
Add and mix well egg, milk, salt, corn, and 1/2 cup bread crumbs.
Pour mixture into pan.
Sprinkle remaining bread crumbs on... - 41.7055
French Chocolate Pudding
1 Shred the bread and soak in half the cream for 5 minutes.
2 In a large bowl, beat 4 tablespoons butter until fluffy.
3 Beat in soaked bread and blend completely.
4 Add eggs, egg yolks, almonds and 2 tablespoons sugar, beating vigorously... - 44.1826
St. Louis Christmas Pudding
1) Take a mixing bowl and combine carrots, sugar and bread crumbs.
2) In another bowl, beat eggs until it turns lemon colored. Add this to the dry ingredients in the other bowl. Fold in vanilla, spices, butter and Southern Comfort. Blend nicely to mix... - 41.4421
1) In a blender or mortar, grind the walnuts.
2) In a shallow pan preferably enamelware, add milk and cream. Allow the mixture to come to a boil.
3) Stir in the semolina. Stir constantly using a wooden spoon cooking the semolina for... - 43.687
Marable's Tennessee Spoon Bread
Add corn meal gradually to the boiling water and let stand.
Add butter, salt, egg yolks, slightly beaten, and the sour milk mixed with soda.
Add egg whites; beat until stiff.
Turn into a buttered pudding dish, and bake in a moderate oven (375 degrees) for 40... - 32.1257
1) In a bowl, combine the croutons and bread together.
2) In milk, melt the butter and add mixture to the crumbs.
3) Stir the eggs in. Shape into balls measuring about 1 ½-inch.
4) Serve at room temperature. - 32.8427
1. In a skillet cook fettucine by following the package instructions.
2. In a bowl combine butter, grated Parmesan cheese, half-and half and freshly ground pepper . Add the cooked fettucine to this mixtue and blend them in gentle way.... - 36.0494
In a small saucepan, over low heat, cream butter and brown sugar; gradually add cream.
Stir over heat until mixture comes to a boil.
Remove from heat.
Add chopped nuts.
Serve warm over bread pudding, ice cream, pound cake; almost anything.
Can be made 2-3... - 31.8731
Citrus Pecan Topping
Peel and section one grapefruit and one orange over a bowl, reserving juice.
Set sections aside.
Measure grapefruit juice; squeeze enough juice from other grapefruit to equal 6 tablespoons juice.
Measure orange juice; squeeze enough juice from remaining... - 42.1189