- » Southern Boiled Peanut
Southern Boiled Peanut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of southern boiled peanut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for southern boiled peanut recipes.
Southern Boiled Peanuts
1. Prepare the brine with salt and enough water and soak the peanuts in brine water. This means that for every pound of peanuts, you add a quarter cup of salt to the water and soak for between 12-24 hours.
2. Drain off the brine water... - 96.0765
You May Also Like!
Slow Cooker - Georgia Boiled Peanuts
Lynn demonstrates how to make a Southern favorite in the slow cooker -- Georgia Boiled Peanuts. You can either make these plain or you can spice them up and make them Cajun. Either way is great and would be perfect to take to a tailgate during football season... - 0
Cavalier Peanut Soup
Melt the butter in a gallon-size pot, add the peanut butter and stir 3 minutes.
Add flour and stir until golden brown.
Add chicken broth, season with salt to taste.
Add chicken baze.
Cook 25 minutes at a slow boiling point.
Add hot coffee-cream and 1... - 36.9288
Peanut Butter Fudge Sauce
Combine chocolate morsels, milk, peanut butter, and corn syrup in a saucepan; bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
Stir in vanilla. - 22.2674
Peanut Butter Cocoa Mounds
Combine sugar and cocoa in a saucepan; add butter and milk.
Bring to a boil, stirring constantly; boil 2 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Stir in oats, peanut butter, and vanilla.
Drop by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper.
Let cool thoroughly before serving or storing. - 34.8595
Game night is the night you got to have some easy bites on the house! Ken makes these delicious easy to make spicy peanuts which are perfect snacks for the game! Watch Ken make these in this video! - 104.925
Cream Of Peanut Soup
Combine onion, celery, and butter in a 2-quart casserole.
Microwave, covered, at HIGH 3 to 3 1/2 minutes.
Stir in flour.
Add chicken stock.
Microwave at HIGH 5 to 7 minutes.
Stir at 2 minute intervals.
Add peanut butter and half-and-half.
Stir to blend... - 38.595
Peanut Butter Fudge
1) Take a small Dutch oven and mix corn syrup, sugar and half-and-half in it.
2) Cook over low heat while stirring continuously until the sugar dissolves completely.
3) Keep on cooking without stirring the mixture until it reaches the soft ball stage... - 44.6152
Southern Style Divinity
Heat sugar, corn syrup, water, and salt over low heat, stirring constantly until sugar dissolves. Boil to 260 degrees F. or hard-ball stage. Pour in thin stream over stiffly beaten egg whites, beating all the time at high speed. Continue beating until mixture... - 20.0139
Chocolate Peanut Tart
Fit piecrust into a greased 9" tart pan with a removable bottom.
Combine sugar and water in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil, stirring constantly until sugar dissolves.
Reduce heat to medium-high, and boil, without stirring, 7 to 8 minutes or until syrup is... - 43.1177
Orange Peanut Brittle
1) Take a heavy Dutch oven and mix the peanuts, sugar and corn syrup in it.
2) Cook over medium heat by stirring continuously until the soft crack stage of 290° is reached.
3) Remove from the flame and stir in the orange rind along with the... - 38.355