- » Southern Apricot
Southern Apricot Recipes
Enjoy our collection of southern apricot recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for southern apricot recipes.
Combine apricots, water, sugar, cloves, and cinnamon in a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at HIGH 7 to 8 minutes.
Rotate dish 1/2 turn.
Microwave 6 to 8 additional minutes at HIGH or until apricots are tender.
Let stand,... - 31.5334
Orange Apricot Dessert
Drain oranges; combine with apricot yogurt.
Place in glass bowl and garnish with whipped topping and nuts. - 23.1614
Wash, scald, pit and peel the apricots.
Add the sugar and lemon juice and let stand for 4 to 5 hours.
Cook over low heat, stirring until the sugar dissolves.
Boil over high heat until the apricots are clear.
Pour immediately into hot sterilized jars and seal. - 24.7982
Combine the apricots, sugar and lemon juice in a large kettle and bring to a boil over low heat, stirring until the sugar dissolves.
Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, for about 25 minutes.
Jam is thick enough when mixture will sheet from a... - 22.9282
Wash the apricots and drain.
Cover with 1 3/4 cups water and soak for several hours.
Cook until soft and tender, then mash to a pulp.
Drain the pineapple and combine the pineapple juice with enough water to make 1/4 cup liquid.
Add the fruits, pecans, lemon... - 29.7553
Home Made Apricot Squares
Rinse apricots: cover with water; boil for 10 minutes.
Drain, cool; chop.
Mix together the butter, sugar and 1 cup flour.
Pack into a greased 8-inch-square pan; bake at 325° for 25 minutes.
Combine remaining 1/2 cup flour, baking powder and salt.
Gradually... - 42.0719
Ham With Apricot Sauce
Brown ham in hot oil; remove from skillet.
Add onion and cook until tender; stir in nectar.
Return ham to skillet.
Cover and simmer 15 minutes, basting occasionally.
Remove ham to serving platter.
Dissolve cornstarch in water; add to sauce.
Cook, stirring - 30.8687
Combine the first 4 ingredients in container of an electric blender; process until smooth.
Garnish beverage with an apricot flower threaded on a straw, if desired.
To make apricot flower, place 1 whole dried apricot, moist side down, on an absorbent paper... - 26.6448
Apricot Glazed Ham And Yams
Combine preserves, raisins, and lemon juice; mix well.
Arrange ham and yams in shallow baking dish; pour apricot mixture over all.
Bake at 350° for 30 minutes. - 23.5269
Apricot Almond Bars
Cream together butter, powdered sugar, 1/4 teaspoon almond extract, and lemon juice.
Combine flour, 1/2 cup chopped almonds, and salt.
Stir dry ingredients into creamed mixture until crumbly.
Reserve 1 cup crumb mixture for the topping.
Pat remaining crumb... - 43.7278
Sift the flour with sugar, baking powder, and salt and stir in the apricots and cereal nuggets.
Blend the milk with egg and shortening in a bowl.
Add flour mixture and stir just until flour is moistened.
Pour into a greased 9 x 5-inch loaf pan.
Bake at 350... - 41.1025
Soak the apricots in water to cover overnight.
Peel the oranges and grapefruit and remove the white rind.
Cut the apricots, oranges and grapefruit in pieces and add the lemon juice and pineapple.
Measure the combined fruits and add an equal amount of... - 28.7099
Mix 3/4 cup flour, 1/4 cup sugar, salt and undissolved yeast thoroughly in a large bowl.
Combine 3/4 cup milk and 2 tablespoons margarine in a saucepan and place over low heat until liquid is warm.
Margarine does not need to melt.
Add to dry ingredients... - 44.4927
Slavic Apricot Kolaches
Dissolve the yeast in the milk in a bowl.
Add the shortening, sugar, egg yolks and salt and mix well.
Add the flour gradually and stir until smooth.
Brush with margarine and let rise until doubled in bulk.
Shape into balls and roll in the margarine.
Place on... - 40.5852
Mango Apricot Conserve
Peel and dice the mangoes.
Combine with sugar and lemon juice and cook over medium heat for about 15 minutes or until thick.
Add the apricots and bring to a boil.
Pour into hot sterilized jars and seal. - 24.477
Mock Apricot Filled Danish Pastry
Unroll package of crescent roll dough on a lightly greased 15 1/2 x 12-inch baking sheet.
Shape dough into a rectangle, pressing perforations together with fingertips.
Brush with melted butter.
Spread preserves lengthwise down center of rectangle in a 3-i - 25.7965
Orange Apricot Conserve
Combine the first 5 ingredients in a large kettle and cook until thick, stirring constantly.
Add the nuts and stir to mix well.
Remove from heat.
Cool for 5 minutes, stirring and skimming.
Pour into hot sterilized glasses and seal. - 27.1342
Apricot Baked Ham
Remove skin and excess fat from ham; place ham on a rack in roasting pan.
Combine mustard and jam; spread over ham.
Pat brown sugar over jam mixture; insert cloves in ham at 1-inch intervals.
Bake at 325° for 2 1/2 to 3 hours (15 to 18 minutes per pound) or... - 27.8159
Apricot Nut Bread
Combine the sugar, pecans and apricots in a bowl and stir in the egg and orange juice.
Add the biscuit mix and beat for about 30 seconds.
Turn into a greased 9 x 5-inch loaf pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes... - 29.205
Apricot Spice Cake
Combine all ingredients except Powdered Sugar Glaze in a 2-quart mixer bowl.
Beat mixture until well blended.
Pour batter into ungreased 10-inch microwave tube cake pan.
Let stand 10 minutes.
Microwave at HIGH 8 minutes.
Rotate dish at 2 minute... - 36.0743
Rolled Apricot Pancakes
Mix the pancake mix, milk, egg and oil in a bowl until smooth.
Bake on griddle according to package directions.
Spread 1 tablespoon jam over each pancake and roll up.
Dip in eggs, then in corn flake crumbs and place, seam side down, in a heated skillet... - 36.4183
Southern Jam Cake
Place all ingredients in mixing bowl.
Blend at low speed, then beat at medium speed 2 minutes.
Grease 10- or 12-cup bundt or tube dish well.
Coat with graham cracker crumbs.
Spread batter in dish.
Place greased glass, open-end up, in 2 1/2- to 3-qt casserole... - 38.3071
Southern Dried Fruit Compote
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Place fruit in a colander and rinse fruit under tap water.
3. Place the fruit in a 2 quart casserole or baking dish and cover it with boiling water.
4. Cover dish with a lid or with wax paper.
5. Bake... - 42.9105
Golden Nugget Cookies
Cook apricots in water over low heat for 5 to 10 minutes.
Do not drain (water should be absorbed).
Mix shortening and sugars until light and fluffy.
Add egg, flavorings and cooled apricots.
Mix flour, salt, and baking powder: add to apricot mixture, mixing... - 41.2182
Coffee Cot Cake
Prepare roll mix and let rise according to package directions.
Combine the apri cots, sugar and water in a saucepan and bring to a simmer, stirring constantly.
Cook for 15 minutes or until apricots are soft.
Drain the apricots and reserve syrup.
Add enough... - 43.6123
Stewed Dried Apricots
Wash the apricots quickly but thoroughly in cold water.
Place in a saucepan, add the 3 cups of water, cover and allow to soak for 2 or 3 hours.
Put the soaked apricots to cook in the same water, cover and simmer very gently for 15 minutes or until just... - 26.0424
Apricot Coconut Balls
Combine apricots and coconut; stir to mix.
Add condensed milk and mix well.
Shape into 1-inch balls and coat with confectioners' sugar. - 28.9523
Mulled Apricot Nectar
Combine apricot nectar and orange juice in a Dutch oven.
Tie 4 sticks cinnamon, allspice, and cloves in a cheesecloth bag, add to juice mixture, and bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 to 25 minutes.
Discard spice bag.
Serve beverage... - 32.63
Fried Apricot Turnovers
Combine apricots and just enough water to cover in a small saucepan, bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes or until tender.
Add sugar, cinnamon, butter, and lemon juice.
Mash apricot mixture well.
Divide pastry into 2... - 36.9093
1. In a saucepan, cook carrots in boiling water for 8-10 minutes
2. Then combine the remaining ingredients in the saucepan and cook
3. Now stir in the carrots, and cook until they are properly heated
4. Serve with sauce - 32.7814
Apricot Brie Spread
Combine water, apricots, and brandy in a small saucepan, bring mixture to a boil and cook, stirring constantly, 10 minutes or until soft.
Stir in pecans.
Slice casing from top of Brie, cutting to within 1/4 inch of edge.
Slice Brie in half horizontally.
Shape... - 35.9671
Apricot Nut Delights
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 325Â°F (160Â°C).
2) Take a bowl and add the flour and sugar together rubbing them with butter.
3) Add enough water to make a dough, stiff in consistency.
4) Take a board and sprinkle... - 48.6348
Apricot Glazed Pork Roast
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Combine first 3 ingredients in a bowl; stir well. Brush roast lightly with preserves mixture. Place on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Insert meat thermometer into thickest portion of roast.
3. Bake at 350° for 1 hour... - 29.6592
Preheat oven to 350°.
Grease and flour loaf pan.
Place apricots, raisins, and grated rind in large mixing bowl.
Add boiling water to orange juice to make 1 cup liquid; add to fruit.
Stir in baking soda, sugar, butter, and vanilla.
Stir in egg.
Sift in flour... - 47.0534
Combine apricots and Amaretto in container of an electric blender.
Blend well. - 16.4592
Apricot Rum Syrup
Combine the sugar, apricot nectar, lemon juice and rum in a bowl and stir until sugar is dissolved.
Pour over the Babas, turning until the syrup is absorbed.
Serve with whipped cream. - 22.0509
1) To make apricot flower, put the dried flower on a paper towel moist side down, to absorb extra moisture and then roll it over with rolling pin.
2) Slit the flower all around and then hold its drier side down. Pinch centre o apricot to make... - 35.9664
Brandied Apricot Sauce
1) Drain the apricots and store the juice for later use.
2) In a container of electric blender, place half part of apricot halves.
3) Process the apricot until a smooth mixture is formed.
4) Take the remaining apricot halves to chop... - 38.8138
Frozen Apricot Fluff
Place half of macaroon crumbs in an 8-inch square baking pan, set aside.
Combine apricots, sugar, and lemon juice, mix well.
Beat whipping cream until stiff peaks form, fold into apricot mixture.
Pour into pan, spreading evenly; top with reserved... - 32.7925
Apricot Brie Spread
Combine first 3 ingredients in a small saucepan; bring to a boil over medium heat.
Cook, stirring constantly, 5 minutes or until apricots are soft.
Remove rind from top of cheese, cutting to within 1/4 inch of outside edge.
Place cheese on a baking sheet; top... - 32.9886
Baby Apricot Muffins
) In a large bowl, combine first six dry ingredients.
2) Mix all the ingredients thorougly.
3) Make a well in center of the mixture.
4) In a small bowl, beat egg until frothy.
5) Combine oil and apricots and mix well.
6) Pour the... - 43.7124
Apricot Pineapple Pies
Put apricots in saucepan and add water.
Bring to boil, cover, and simmer for 25 minutes, or until almost tender.
Add pineapple, then dry ingredients mixed together.
Simmer for 10 minutes longer, or until slightly thickened and clear, stirring... - 35.703
Spiced Apricot Punch
In slow-cooking pot, combine apricot nectar, orange juice, brown sugar, and lemon juice.
Tie cinnamon and cloves in small cheesecloth bag; add to juices.
Cover and heat on low for 2 to 5 hours.
Serve hot from pot.
Makes 12 servings. - 33.6871
Stewed Apricots And Prunes
1. Place prunes and apricots in 2 separate stainless steel or glass bowls.
2. Cover the prunes with hot tea and apricots with hot water and let soak overnight or for at least 4 hours until soft and plum.
3. Reserve the soaking liquid.
4. Pit... - 39.7182
Apricot Peanut Squares
Use very warm water (105°F.to 115°F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm (80°F.to 90°F.) for compressed.
Sprinkle dry yeast or crumble cake into water.
Let stand a few minutes; then stir until dissolved.
Stir in the sugar, salt, 1/4 cup melted butter, eggs, and... - 42.9772
Solo Apricot Parfait Pie
1. Preheat oven to 375° Fahrenheit.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix butter and sugar.
3. Stir in flour to form a dough.
4. In a 9 inch pie pan, press the dough at the bottom and sides.
5. Bake the crust in oven for about 12-15 minutes... - 50.1189
Frosted Apricot Salad
1. Melt gelatin and marshmallows in boiling water.
2. Thicken the gelatin mixture by gradual addition of cold water.
3. Drain pineapple and reserve about half a cup juice.
4. Add pineapple and banana into gelatin mixture.
5.Portion... - 48.6842
Apricot Stuffed Cornish Hens
1. Start by preheating the oven to 350° F
2. Cut chicken into equal pieces and also remove giblets from hens, reserve for another use
3. In a pot, soak apricots in boiling water for 20 minutes
4. In a skillet, saute mushrooms, pecans,... - 46.6903
Apricot Raisin Loaf
1) Grease 9x5x3 inch (23 x 12 x 7 cm) loaf pan.
2) In a bowl, put butter, sugar and 1 egg.
3) Beat the mixture until smooth.
4) Add second egg and beat well.
5) In the mixture add orange juice.
6) In another bowl, combine flour, baking... - 47.0225
Apricot Glaze has a fine taste. Apricot Glaze gets its desired flavor from apricot mixed with rum or orange juice. - 16.3942
Peel and pit the apricots and cut in small pieces.
Combine the apricots, sugar and orange juice and rind in a large kettle and cook over low heat until of a thick spreading consistency.
Two teaspoons mixed whole spices per gallon of butter may be added after... - 27.5337
Hot Apricots With Gin Butter
1. In a saucepan cover the apricots with water or wine and heat until they have plumped up.
2. In a blender or food processor mash or blend the butter, gin, sugar and ground almonds and serve with the hot apricots. - 30.6164
Apricot Almond Mousse
1) Keep the electric mixer beaters as well as bowl in the freezer.
2) Drain the apricot halves and keep the liquid in separate bowl.
3) Keep aside 1 apricot half. Put the remaining apricots in the container of an electric blender.... - 44.4282
Bring 1 cup apricot nectar to a boil in a saucepan.
Remove from heat; add gelatin, stirring until dissolved.
Stir in remaining apricot nectar, set aside.
Place peaches and apricots in container of an electric blender, process until smooth.
Add fruit and sour... - 31.8496
Apricot Fried Pies
Place a 6-ounce package apricots in a medium saucepan, add water to cover.
Cover pan and cook over low heat 15 minutes or until apricots are tender.
Mash apricots, and add sugar, set aside.
Combine flour and salt; cut in shortening with pastry blender until... - 40.1223
Combine apricots, coconut, and pecans in a large bowl; add sweetened condensed milk, stirring well.
Shape mixture into 1 inch balls, and roll each ball in powdered sugar.
Store balls in an airtight container in refrigerator. - 24.4346
Nutty Apricot Bars
Cover apricots with water, and bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes or until tender.
Drain, reserving 1/4 cup liquid.
Coarsely chop apricots, and set aside.
Combine reserved apricot liquid and 3/4 cup sugar in a saucepan; simmer 5... - 38.8685
Chilled Apricot Mint Soup
1. In a food processor or liquidizer jar, empty the cans of apricots along with the syrup.
2. Blend the apricot into a smooth puree.
3. Empty the puree into a bowl and add cream.
4. Whisk until well blended.
5. Stir in the lemon juice and mint... - 40.7659
Apricot-stuffed Pork Chops
Chop enough apricots to make 1/2 cup, reserve remaining apricot halves.
Make pockets in pork chops, cutting from rib side to fat edge of each chop. (Do not cut through fat edge.)
Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat, brown pork chops on both sides.
Set... - 40.9579
Apricot Gelatin Mold
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Add whipped topping and let dissolve.
Add cold water.
Refrigerate until thickened.
Blend in sliced bananas, nuts, and pineapple tidbits.
Must be prepared a day ahead. - 36.9605
Sour Cream And Apricot Dessert Sauce
1. In a large pan of simmering water, poach the apricots till tender and soft
2. Pass the fruit through a sieve to make a fine paste
3. Add the sugar and salt to the hot fruit puree and combine till completely mixed.
4. Allow the mixture to cool. When... - 33.9579
Apricot Glazed Cornish Hen With Wild Rice
Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
Remove giblets from hens; reserve for another use.
Rinse hens with cold water, and pat dry.
Lift wingtips up and over back, and tuck under hens.
Close cavities, and secure with wooden picks.
Tie ends of... - 44.2446
Apricot Glazed Ham
Cut ham into 1/4-inch thick slices.
Re-shape and tie two separate strands of string around sides of ham and one strand over top, sides and base to keep ham intact.
Put into a shallow roasting pan.
Combine apricot conserve, vinegar, honey and ginger.
Heat 5... - 40.0094
Apricot Glazed Cornish Hens
1.Discard the green leaves of cauliflower and break it into small florets.
2.Mix the cauliflower with bacon, tomatoes, green onion, cheese, pimiento stuffed olives and mayonnaise.
3.Seve in a dish. - 39.4931
Golden Apricot Jam
1) Take a large sauepan and combine all the ingredients.
2) Allow to boil and stir frequently.
3) Reduce heat and simmer for 1 hour 15 minutes or until temperature registers 221 degree in a candy thermometer.
4) Stir continuously to avoid burning.
5)... - 37.9717
1) Take a glass bowl and melt butter for 45 seconds on power.
2) Pour milk and beat in eggs, flour, sugar to make a smooth paste.
3) Grease the tart mould with butter and insert the apricot halves in the mould.
4) Pour in the mixture and sprinkle... - 42.9028
Brown Rice Pudding With Prunes And Apricots
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F.( Gas mark 4/180°C)
2 Lightly grease a 4 pint (2 litre) casserole with butter.
3 In a thick-based saucepan bring the milk to a boil.
4 Sprinkle in the rice, stirring well.
5 Cover and cook over... - 45.1985
Pineapple Apricot Bread
1.Start by preheating the oven to 350° F
2. Combine the first 4 ingredients and set the mixture aside
3. Also combine the next 3 ingredients, beat properly
4. Continue by adding next 4 ingredients and beat it properly, now stir in flour... - 46.9308
Ham Sandwiches With Apricot Mustard
1) In a bowl mix together apricot preserves and mustard.
2) Smear about 2 teaspoons apricot mixture over one side of each bread.
3) Arrange 1/4 of the ham or turkey and cheese over 4 bread slices on the apricot mixture side.
4) Place spinach or lettuce... - 36.3868
Apricot Nut Bread
Apricot Nut Bread is easy to make tasty bread. If you like dried fruit mixed with nuts bread then try out this Apricot Nut Bread recipe. I bet you will love it. - 41.5585
Banana Omelette With Apricot Jam
1. Slicing bananas toss in granulated sugar.
2. In a pan melt butter caramelizing bananas.
3. Separating the eggs beat the yolks.
4. Whisk the whites until firm and fold yolks into the whites.
5. Into the centre of the pan push the banana slices... - 35.3129
Combine all ingredients, mixing thoroughly, chill.
Serve with melon balls. - 22.5216
Baked Montrachet With Fresh Apricots And Blueberries
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Place goat cheese on ungreased baking sheet and keep in oven when its just melting for about 2 to 3 minutes.
3) On four small salad plates arrange the lettuce leaves.
4) Gently mix vinegar and oil.
5)... - 40.6528
Honeydew Salad With Apricot Cream Dressing
1) In a bowl, add cream, pecans, coconut and apricots.
2) Stir well.
3) Add the melon balls into sherbet or champagne glasses.
4) Top with the cream dressing. - 34.925
Apricot Glazed Carrots
1.In a small saucepan, put butter or margarine, peanut oil, and anchovy fillets and let them cook unti butter starts melting.
2.Take a chafing dish and pour the mixture into it and place it on low heat.
3.Serve the dip with artichoke dish. - 34.8038
Apricot Glazed Pineapple Sundaes
1. Place preserves in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 10 seconds or until preserves melt.
2. Combine sugar and cinnamon; stir well. Place pineapple slices on a broiler pan. Brush pineapple with preserves, and sprinkle with cinnamonsugar. Broil... - 26.0789
Apricot Baked Ham
1)Use a roasting pan and place ham after removing skin and excess fat from it.
2)Combine mustard and jam and spread over ham.
3)Pat brown sugar over jam mixture and insert cloves in ham at 1-inch intervals.
4)Bake at 325° for 2 1/2 to 3... - 37.4052
Combine flour, oats, sugar, soda, and salt in a large bowl, blend well.
Add butter and vanilla, mix until crumbly.
Reserve 1 cup mixture.
Press remaining crumb mixture into a greased 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking pan.
Spread apricot preserves on crust to within... - 35.5872
Apricot Chicken With Noodles
1) Cook noodles in boiling salted water.
2) Drain noodles, toss with 1 tablespoon butter and keep aside.
3) In an 8x8 inch baking dish, place the chicken with skin-side up.
4) Pour 1/4 cup melted butter over top of chicken.
5) Bake... - 37.7358
Barbecued Chicken Apricot Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degree F.
2. Rub the chicken pieces inside out with salt and pepper.
3. Arrange the pieces in a single layer in a large roasting pan.
4. Cover the pan with foil and place in the hot oven.
5. Cook chicken for... - 49.1073
Apricot Dijon Glazed Turkey With Herbed Pilaf
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a medium saucepan, bring water to a boil.
3. Stir in the bouillon.
4. Take off heat and set pan aside.
5. In a small saucepan, combine jam and Dijon mustard, gently heat to melt the jam. Set aside for... - 48.8834
Babas With Apricot Rum Syrup
Pour the milk into a saucepan and bring to boiling point.
Remove from heat and cool to lukewarm.
Add the yeast and stir until dissolved.
Let stand for 10 minutes.
Place flour in a bowl and add yeast mixture, sugar, salt and eggs.
Cover with a... - 40.3423
Sauteed Chicken Breasts With Apricots Bourbon And Pecans
1) Mix the apricots with the bourbon and 1/4 cup of the stock and marinate for eight hours or overnight. Else heat bourbon and 1/4 cup of the stock and bring to a boil, then turn off the heat and immerse the apricots in the liquid for about 10... - 45.5827
Pappardelle With Pork, Apricots And Madeira
1. Make pappardelle as explained as per instructions on the pack.
2. In a pan add oil and heat it well.
3. Add onions and fry for 3 minutes.
4. Add pork and cook for 6 minutes more. Stir occasionally.
5. Mix stock, madeira, red wine, blended... - 49.7981
Chop the onion very finely and in a small saucepan fry gently in the oil until soft but uncoloured.
Add the curry powder and cook over low heat for a few minutes.
Stir in the red wine, lemon juice and apricot puree and allow to bubble briskly for a few... - 34.6168
Dried Fruit Compote
1) In a small saucepan, place the dried fruits with the apple juice.
2) Boil the juice slowly, cover the pan and simmer over a gentle heat for 5 minutes.
3) Into individual serving dishes, spoon spoon the fuits and juices and top each... - 34.3931
Sift flour into a warm bowl and make a 'well' in the centre.
Dissolve yeast in warm milk, add lightly beaten eggs, and pour into flour.
With one hand mix until smooth (the mixture is a soft and sticky one) then beat thoroughly for 4 to 5 minutes.
Cover basin... - 45.1915
Meringue And Ladyfinger Slices
1 Place two racks in the upper third and center of the oven and heat to 375 degrees farenheit.
2 Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper.
3 For the meringue: in a large bowl, beat the whites with a handheld mixer... - 45.3595
Dried Fruit Nuggets
Combine all ingredients except sesame seeds in container of food processor.
Process until pureed.
Shape into balls, using 1 1/2 teaspoons mixture per ball.
Roll in sesame seeds.
Store in airtight container in refrigerator up to 2 weeks. - 25.568
Pork St Tammany
Pork st tammany is a pork loin roast recipe. Prepared with a stuffing mix of rice with apricots and pecans, the pork st tammany is cooked with bacon slices on top and makes a great and filling meal. - 47.1543
Curried Popcorn Mix
Melt margarine in a nonstick skillet, remove from heat.
Add Worcestershire sauce, curry powder, and garlic powder, stir well.
Add cereal, stir to coat.
Combine remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
Add cereal mixture, toss gently. - 30.9006
Hot Fruit Compote
Crumble macaroons in a shallow pan.
Bake at 400Â° for 3 to 4 minutes or until lightly toasted, stirring occasionally; cool.
Sprinkle half of macaroons in a 2 1/2-quart casserole.
Layer remaining ingredients in order given.
Sprinkle on remaining macaroons,... - 36.3639
Almond-butter Wedding Cake
Cover 8 and 12-inch sturdy cardboard circles with aluminum foil.
Spread a small amount of Almond-Butter Frosting on the 12-inch circle, and place one 12-inch cake layer on top.
Spread about 1/3 cup Apricot Filling on top of cake layer, spreading to within... - 28.2311
Candied Apples With Almond Topping
Combine apricot jam, sugar, water, apple juice, and orange rind in large saucepan; heat 5 minutes.
Cut apples in half; remove cores and peel.
Place apples in hot syrup; cover and cook slowly until apples are tender but not mushy.
Add additional apple juic - 28.1161
Baked Dried Fruit
Place apricots and prunes in a greased 2-quart casserole.
Add orange sections and pineapple.
Top with pie filling.
Pour sherry over all.
Bake at 350° for 1 hour. - 31.2952
Sugarless Fruit Spread
Combine all ingredients in container of an electric blender; process until smooth.
Store in refrigerator. - 16.8076
Combine first 3 ingredients; stir until sugar dissolves.
Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
Serve over ice. - 20.2935
Sugar Plum Balls
Rinse prunes and apricots, cover with cold water, bring to a boil, and boil for 5 minutes.
Drain and cool.
Cut prunes from pits and chop.
Cream shortening thoroughly and gradually blend in vanilla extract and milk.
Combine flour, salt, and 1/3... - 38.929