- » South Western Bean
South Western Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of south western bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for south western bean recipes.
South-western Black Bean Tortilla Bites
1) Place the tortilla chips on a non-stick pan, in single layer.
2) In a bowl, mix together salsa and chopped cilantro.
3) Spread about 2 teaspoons of beans mixture on the center of each tortilla chip.
4) Dredge the cheese equally on the chips.
5)... - 40.6994
South Western Omelette Wrap
1. To make omelet, dissolve cornstarch in water in small bowl. Add egg; whisk until blended.
2. Spray large nonstick skillet lightly with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add egg mixture, tilting skillet to cover bottom of skillet. Cook 1 to 2... - 36.2175
Grilled Pita Dippers With South Western Hummus
ITS A VERY NICE FUSSION OF DIFFERENT CUSINES ( ARABIC , GREEK AND AMERICAN ).
EVERY BODY LOVES PITA BUT U ALL WILL LOVE TO EAT A GRILLED PITA BREAD WITH A AROMA OF BURNT BUTTER WITH FUSSION OF PITA , AND A DIP ITSELF ONLY MADE FOR PITA . - 50.9729
South Of The Border Bean Pot
1. Preheat the oven to 275° F.
2. Drain beans and rinse well under running tap water
3. Tip the drained beans in a 2 1/2-quart casserole dish.
4. Stir in remaining ingredients.
5. Place casserole in the preheated oven and bake, for, 2... - 48.1903
Traditional tamales get a new wrap--golden corn muffin mix bakes in the slow cooker on top of the tamale filling. - 37.4282
Yucatan Black Bean Dip
1. Soften the beans by soaking them overnight or soak them some time before cooking and drain.
2. Take a saucepan, and add beans along with water and 1 tsp salt and cook for about 2 -3 hours until the beans turn soft.
3. Remove the... - 42.2152
Authentic Pav Bhaji Recipe Video - 80.1547
Mayan Bean Soup
1. Take a saucepan and fry the bacon strips until soft and crumble it. Save the drippings.
2. Take a saucepan, add corn, beans and garlic powder into it and stir well.
3. Stir in some water for thinning and drippings to derive desired flavor.
4.... - 33.8661
Brazilian Black Beans
1. Heat a large kettle over a moderate flame.
2. Add and fry bacon until well browned and crispy
3. Remove from and allow to drain on paper toweling.
4. Spoon of excess fat leaving about 2 tablespoons drippings in the pan
5. Add onion and garlic to... - 44.4184
Boiled Fresh Baby Lima Beans
(1) In a large saucepan, add the lima beans to salted water.
(2) Place the pan on a medium flame and bring water to a boil
(3) Cover the pan and simmer beans for 20-30 minutes until soft and mushy.
(4) Drain the beans well.
(5) Toss with butter and... - 35.8953
Black Bean Soup
1. Take a bowl and pour lots of water into it. Add beans and soak overnight or quickly soak it and drain after discarding the floating beans.
2. Take a large pot, add soaked beans into it along with water, salt, onion and oil and boil... - 44.8044
Maria's Black Bean Soup
1. Take a bowl and add 1 quart water, beans and soak overnight. Or Quickly soak the beans and drain the water.
2. Take a pressure cooker and heat oil it by keeping the cooker uncovered. Add celery and onions and saute them until soft.... - 44.7288
Broiled Black Bean Soup
1. Take a saucepan and soften some butter and saute the garlic until it turns golden brown in color.
2. Stir in soup and lemon juice.
3. Heat the mixture but do not boil it.
4. Stir in the green onions, and spoon it into 4 oven-proof soup bowls. .
5.... - 42.7117
Cuban Ham And Black Bean Soup
1. Take a bowl and add water, beans and soak overnight. Or Quickly soak the beans and drain the water.
2. Take a large kettle and heat oil in it and stir in salted pork and cook until the fat is released.
3. Stir in garlic, onions, and... - 44.4277
Bean And Cabbage Hot Pot Ouillade
(1) In a large kettle, combine all ingredients except the boiled beans and liquid.
(2) Place the covered pan over a medium flame and bring to a boil
(3) Reduce heat and simmer for 25-30 minutes until potatoes and rutabaga are tender cooked.
(4) Drain... - 41.1342
1. Take a saucepan and add beans, bean liquid along with beef broth, garlic cloves, tomatoes, onion and fresh thyme and cook over low heat for about half an hour.
2. Serve the bean soup after topping with a dollop of sour cream or yogurt. - 31.797
1. In a 3 quart saucepan add oil and heat.
2. Add green pepper and onions. Saute well.
3. Stir continuously till the ingredients are soft.
4. Add the rest of the ingredients.
5. Simmer 15 minutes while stirring constantly till well cooked.
6.... - 40.9818
Baby Lima With Pecans
(1) In a small saucepan, melt the butter.
(2) Add the beans and toss lightly.
(3) Pour in the water, stir.
(4) Cover the pan and simmer beans for 15 to 20 minutes until they are soft.
(5) Remove the lid and continue to simmer for 2-3 minutes longer... - 42.3537
Black Rice Soup
1. Puree or mash the beans in a blender or food processor.
2. Take a large pot and soften shortening and add washed rice and onion.
3. When rice starts browning, stir in salt, tomato sauce and pepper and cook for another 10 minutes.
4. Stir in water... - 37.3875
Haitian Black Bean Soup
1. Take a large Dutch oven, and add beans and cover it with water and stir in salt and soak overnight. Or Quickly soak the beans and drain out water.
2. Boil the beans, by partially covering the oven over low heat.
3. Cook the beans... - 45.0794
Feijao Branco Asado - Brazilian Baked Beans
1. Preheat the oven at 375°.
2. To prepare the beans soak them overnight or quick-soak and drain.
3. In a saucepan cover beans with water and then add smoked meats, lamb and bay leaf.
4. Simmer until meats are tender and beans are... - 44.4534
Homemade Chilli Con Carne
1. Trim excess fat off the meat.
2. Cut into cubes.
3. Peel and slice the onion.
4. Crush the garlic clove, peel and mince finely.
5. Heat oven to 325Â°F (170Â°C or Gas No. 3)
6. In a large casserole or dutch oven, heat oil over... - 45.3277
Spicy Skillet Dinner
About 20 minutes before serving:
1. In saucepan cook lima beans as package label directs until fork-tender.
2. In butter, in medium skillet, saute onion and sausages, cut into 1/2-inch pieces, until hot.
3. Add drained lima beans, baked beans, kidney beans,... - 34.1973
Peruvian Style Potatoes With Garlic Chili Sauce
Cook the potatoes in a large pot of salted boiling water for 20 minutes or until tender.
Drain well and place in a large, ovenproof bowl.
Keep warm in a 325° F oven while preparing the remaining ingredients.
Meanwhile, in a very large saute pan, saute the... - 43.7869
Homemade Pizza From "the Vermont Kitchen'
1. Preheat the oven to 500 degrees Fraenheit.
2. Divide the dough equally for three pizzas.
3. Roll and stretch the dough for three pies.Place them on cookie sheets dusted with corn meal.
4. Add Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese to... - 87.5294
Easy Santa Fe Soup
Santa Fe Soup has the look and texture of a chili but with more of a south western flavor. - 111.301
Green Tomato Thoran
'Thoran' is a very traditionally prepared dish in Kerala Cuisine, most often prepared with vegetables like cabbage, carrot, beans or even beetroot. But green tomato is a very rarely used vegetable for a thoran, probably because of not being readily available. - 0