- » South Western Bean
South Western Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of south western bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for south western bean recipes.
South-western Black Bean Tortilla Bites
1) Place the tortilla chips on a non-stick pan, in single layer.
2) In a bowl, mix together salsa and chopped cilantro.
3) Spread about 2 teaspoons of beans mixture on the center of each tortilla chip.
4) Dredge the cheese equally on the chips.
5)... - 39.4936
Grilled Pita Dippers With South Western Hummus
ITS A VERY NICE FUSSION OF DIFFERENT CUSINES ( ARABIC , GREEK AND AMERICAN ).
EVERY BODY LOVES PITA BUT U ALL WILL LOVE TO EAT A GRILLED PITA BREAD WITH A AROMA OF BURNT BUTTER WITH FUSSION OF PITA , AND A DIP ITSELF ONLY MADE FOR PITA . - 54.3181
South Of The Border Bean Pot
1. Preheat the oven to 275° F.
2. Drain beans and rinse well under running tap water
3. Tip the drained beans in a 2 1/2-quart casserole dish.
4. Stir in remaining ingredients.
5. Place casserole in the preheated oven and bake, for, 2... - 47.4247
Traditional tamales get a new wrap--golden corn muffin mix bakes in the slow cooker on top of the tamale filling. - 36.6672
Part pizza, part quesadilla, this southwestern-style appetizer is sure to please. - 35.0836
Cuban Ham And Black Bean Soup
1. Take a bowl and add water, beans and soak overnight. Or Quickly soak the beans and drain the water.
2. Take a large kettle and heat oil in it and stir in salted pork and cook until the fat is released.
3. Stir in garlic, onions, and... - 44.922
A hearty beef and bean dinner can be on your table in less than 30 minutes. - 33.8965
Authentic Pav Bhaji Recipe Video - 83.2578
Bean And Cabbage Hot Pot Ouillade
(1) In a large kettle, combine all ingredients except the boiled beans and liquid.
(2) Place the covered pan over a medium flame and bring to a boil
(3) Reduce heat and simmer for 25-30 minutes until potatoes and rutabaga are tender cooked.
(4) Drain... - 41.3587
Brazilian Black Beans
1. Heat a large kettle over a moderate flame.
2. Add and fry bacon until well browned and crispy
3. Remove from and allow to drain on paper toweling.
4. Spoon of excess fat leaving about 2 tablespoons drippings in the pan
5. Add onion and garlic to... - 44.338
1. Take a saucepan and add beans, bean liquid along with beef broth, garlic cloves, tomatoes, onion and fresh thyme and cook over low heat for about half an hour.
2. Serve the bean soup after topping with a dollop of sour cream or yogurt. - 31.1848
Boiled Fresh Baby Lima Beans
(1) In a large saucepan, add the lima beans to salted water.
(2) Place the pan on a medium flame and bring water to a boil
(3) Cover the pan and simmer beans for 20-30 minutes until soft and mushy.
(4) Drain the beans well.
(5) Toss with butter and... - 35.923
Black Bean Soup
1. Take a bowl and pour lots of water into it. Add beans and soak overnight or quickly soak it and drain after discarding the floating beans.
2. Take a large pot, add soaked beans into it along with water, salt, onion and oil and boil... - 44.2561
Maria's Black Bean Soup
1. Take a bowl and add 1 quart water, beans and soak overnight. Or Quickly soak the beans and drain the water.
2. Take a pressure cooker and heat oil it by keeping the cooker uncovered. Add celery and onions and saute them until soft.... - 44.5859
Broiled Black Bean Soup
1. Take a saucepan and soften some butter and saute the garlic until it turns golden brown in color.
2. Stir in soup and lemon juice.
3. Heat the mixture but do not boil it.
4. Stir in the green onions, and spoon it into 4 oven-proof soup bowls. .
5.... - 42.6097
Yucatan Black Bean Dip
1. Soften the beans by soaking them overnight or soak them some time before cooking and drain.
2. Take a saucepan, and add beans along with water and 1 tsp salt and cook for about 2 -3 hours until the beans turn soft.
3. Remove the... - 41.4365
Mayan Bean Soup
1. Take a saucepan and fry the bacon strips until soft and crumble it. Save the drippings.
2. Take a saucepan, add corn, beans and garlic powder into it and stir well.
3. Stir in some water for thinning and drippings to derive desired flavor.
4.... - 33.6737
1. In a 3 quart saucepan add oil and heat.
2. Add green pepper and onions. Saute well.
3. Stir continuously till the ingredients are soft.
4. Add the rest of the ingredients.
5. Simmer 15 minutes while stirring constantly till well cooked.
6.... - 41.3476
Three Bean Casserole
(1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
(2) Empty beans into a large casserole.
(3) Stir in all the remaining ingredients into beans.
(4) Place casserole in preheated oven and bake, uncovered, for 45 minutes to 1 hour, stirring... - 38.4731
Mixed Bean Casserole With Ham
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. In a skillet add oil and saute onion, gralic and ham. Cook till soft.
3. In a bowl mix the rest of the ingredients.
4. Pour the mixture oven bean and ham mixture.
5. Toss very gently.
6. Bake for 45 minutes... - 44.3211
Kidney Bean Casserole
1. In bacon drippings, saute garlic and onion.
2. Cook until just tender.
3. Add beans, tomato paste, and wine.
4. Bring to a boil.
5. Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
6. Add ham and heat thoroughly.
7. Add salt and pepper, and more wine if moisture... - 43.1355
Cheesy Chili Bean Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Sprinkle bottom of a 1 1/2-quart casserole with about 2 cups corn chips.
3. In a small bowl, combine together chili, cheese sauce, olives, and onion.
4. Mix them well and spoon over chips.
5. Top with... - 42.5292
Black Rice Soup
1. Puree or mash the beans in a blender or food processor.
2. Take a large pot and soften shortening and add washed rice and onion.
3. When rice starts browning, stir in salt, tomato sauce and pepper and cook for another 10 minutes.
4. Stir in water... - 36.5548
Baby Lima With Pecans
(1) In a small saucepan, melt the butter.
(2) Add the beans and toss lightly.
(3) Pour in the water, stir.
(4) Cover the pan and simmer beans for 15 to 20 minutes until they are soft.
(5) Remove the lid and continue to simmer for 2-3 minutes longer... - 41.6575
Mexican Sweet Potato Black Bean Salad
Cathi Dicocco joins Toni in the kitchen to make this south western inspired potato salad. A favorite at Cafe DiCocoa, in Bethel Maine. Pack it for a picnic celebration this weekend. - 121.089
Haitian Black Bean Soup
1. Take a large Dutch oven, and add beans and cover it with water and stir in salt and soak overnight. Or Quickly soak the beans and drain out water.
2. Boil the beans, by partially covering the oven over low heat.
3. Cook the beans... - 44.9041
Can Beans And Rice
1. Rinse beans with running cold water and discard any stones or shriveled beans. In 5-quart Dutch oven over high heat, heat beans and 6 cups water to boiling; cook 3 minutes. Remove Dutch oven from heat; cover and let stand 1 hour. Drain and rinse-beans.
2.... - 30.2946
Black Bean Soup With Roasted Tomatillo Salsa
1) Lightly brush the husked tomatillos with oil.
2) In a heated cast-iron skillet, roast the tomatillos over a medium-high heat, until softened and lightly charred.
3) Roughly chop the tomatillos, then tranfer into a bowl with just a little... - 47.6477
Feijao Branco Asado - Brazilian Baked Beans
1. Preheat the oven at 375°.
2. To prepare the beans soak them overnight or quick-soak and drain.
3. In a saucepan cover beans with water and then add smoked meats, lamb and bay leaf.
4. Simmer until meats are tender and beans are... - 45.8967
Vegetarian Bean Burritos
Warm tortillas as label directs; keep warm.
In nonstick 12 inch skillet, heat oil over medium high heat.
Add zucchini, salt, and cinnamon and cook until zucchini is tender crisp, about 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, in 2 quart saucepan, heat kidney beans with their... - 31.7626
Bean Rice Confetti Salad
1. Take a bowl and add brown rice, pinto or pink beans, dill pickles, green pepper, celery, green onion, carrot, dill pickle and hard cooked egg slices and stir well.
2. Take salad bowls and line it with greens.
3. Spoon the mixture over it.... - 38.1692
Mexican Beef And Beans
1. In 12-inch skillet over high heat, cook ground beef, onion, celery, and garlic, stirring frequently, until all pan juices evaporate and meat is well browned. Stir in red kidney beans, tomatoes with their liquid, green chilies, chili sauce, and 1/4 teaspoon... - 33.0205
Homemade Chilli Con Carne
1. Trim excess fat off the meat.
2. Cut into cubes.
3. Peel and slice the onion.
4. Crush the garlic clove, peel and mince finely.
5. Heat oven to 325Â°F (170Â°C or Gas No. 3)
6. In a large casserole or dutch oven, heat oil over... - 45.2155
Spicy Skillet Dinner
About 20 minutes before serving:
1. In saucepan cook lima beans as package label directs until fork-tender.
2. In butter, in medium skillet, saute onion and sausages, cut into 1/2-inch pieces, until hot.
3. Add drained lima beans, baked beans, kidney beans,... - 32.8645
Peruvian Style Potatoes With Garlic Chili Sauce
Cook the potatoes in a large pot of salted boiling water for 20 minutes or until tender.
Drain well and place in a large, ovenproof bowl.
Keep warm in a 325° F oven while preparing the remaining ingredients.
Meanwhile, in a very large saute pan, saute the... - 46.0634
To make the tortillas, heat a large nonstick frying pan over a moderate heat and sieve the flour and salt into it.
Quickly rub in the fat with the fingertips and gradually stir in approximately 5 fl 02/125 ml warm water until a soft dough is formed.
Remove... - 43.3673
Cut avocados in half and spoon out meat.
Mash, then add onion, tomato, sour cream, Tabasco, salt and lemon juice.
Layer retried beans, then avocado mixture and garnish with cheddar cheese, tomato, onion, black olives and jalapenos (or anything else that... - 29.5574
Mexican Style Beef
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Cook rice as per instructions on the pack. Add bouillon cube while cooking.
3. In a pan add butter. Combine onions and saute.
4. Crumble beef.
5. Combine crumbled beef with chili powder, salt, garlic and... - 44.5371
Layered Taco Dip
Frost with 1/2 cup sour cream; garnish with sliced olives.
Refrigerate until ready to use. - 28.5061
1. In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat the oil over moderate heat. Add the onion and saute for 5 minutes or until soft. Add the beef and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until no longer pink. Blend in the taco seasoning and cook 1 minute longer.
2. Add 1/2... - 34.5649