- » South Thai
South Thai Recipes
Enjoy our collection of south thai recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for south thai recipes.
South Sea Beef Salad
1) Chill the meat inside the freezer for 20 minutes or until very firm.
2) Cut the meat into paper-thin slices.
3) Stack these paper-thin beef slices and cut into matchstick-size pieces.
4) In a plate, place the meat and press plastic wrap... - 48.1703
Shrimp And Pineapple Yellow Thai Curry
Making Thai food had never been so easy! Shrimp and pineapple yellow curry is one of the most flavored Thai curry. Now you can cook the perfect dish with the help of Ning in a simple way and accomplish in home kitchen. - 88.9608
Thai Peanut Salsa
Place all the ingredients in a food processor or blender and blend until smooth. - 26.1613
Thai Fruit Salsa
1. In a large bowl, put together all ingredients except basil.
2. Cover the bowl and keep in the refrigerator for up to 2 hours.
3. Toss in the basil.
4. Serve immediately - 42.6925
Gluten-free Raw And Vegan South Vietnamese Pho
This recipe converts the authentic South Vietnamese Style Pho into a vegan, gluten-free and raw one consisting of a comforting, hearty, richly seasoned broth ladled over zucchini, yam, or kelp noodles. Whether you are a vegan, raw foodie or gluten-allergic or... - 123.44
Hot And Sour Shrimp Soup
1. Shell the shrimp, rinse the shells, and pat them dry. Cut the shrimp in half horizontally and rinse out the sand veins.
2. Place a large pot over high heat until hot. Add the oil, swirling to coat the surface. Add the shrimp shells; cook until they turn... - 30.507
Somlor Machoo Srai
Somlor Machoo Srai is a Khymer/Cambodian chicken soup with great flavours as is typical of this wonderful cuisine. Ma-Om or rice paddy herb gives this soup a unique flavour.
Ma-Om or Phak kayang as it is called in Thailand or Rau ngô in Vietnam can be... - 41.0929
Chicken With Green Chile And Basil (gai Phrik Krapao)
Exciting Thai fresh flavours of hot-salty-sweet-sour with chicken in a qui k stir-fry. Perfect with steamed brown rice for a healthy meal. This is a dry curry which is sans coconut milk-so it is big on flavour and low on fat. - 53.2466
Mango-tomato Summer Salsa
This recipe fits in with many cuisines such as Thai, Mexican, American, Vegetarian, Summer Parties, and is kid friendly. It is a Healthy Choices dish easy to make just dice and mix! It is Weight Watcher and South Beach Diet friendly! - 49.0088
Phad Radna Talay (guay Treow Radna)
Guay Treow dishes are common as ‘hawker’ or street food that is readily available all over Thailand as well as most South East Asian countries. This street food is often very inexpensive and always freshly prepared for you.
This dish can be fixed fairly... - 50.6937
Mint And Caramelized Shallot Salsa
Heat the peanut oil in a saute pan or skillet and saute the shallots over medium-high heat for about 10 minutes, or until browned.
Transfer to a mixing bowl and allow to cool.
Add the remaining ingredients and thoroughly combine. - 29.7626
Confetti Garden Salsa
COMBINE THE QUINCE, tomato, onion, bell pepper, broccoli, parsley, cilantro, carrot, garlic, and chiles in a large bowl.
Toss to mix well, and season to taste with salt and pepper. - 32.518
Haitian Rice With Red Beans
If you prefer having rice cooked with another ingredient, you are going to love Red Bean Haitan Rice! Try this side dish from Haiti which can be combined with egg, meat or poultry. You are definitely going to love it. - 113.039
1) On a work surface, place 4 tortillas and sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon Monterey Jack and 1/2 ounce Montrachet, evenly distributing the cheeses.
2) Scatter 1/4 cup shredded duck over each.
3) Then, sprinkle evenly with the sliced mushrooms,... - 45.3801
Massaman Curry Chicken
A rich south Thai curry, that can be used for mataba rotis, or served with jasmine rice - 42.9456
In this video you are going to see a delicious Filipino recipe, Ginataang Gabi. Here, the chef is using shrimp and pork to prepare a scrumptious dish by cooking them in coconut milk, taro leaves and green Thai chillies to produce a creamy dish. It’s fairly... - 119.454