- » South Indian Microwave
South Indian Microwave Recipes
Enjoy our collection of south indian microwave recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for south indian microwave recipes.
Idlis Using Microwave Idli Maker
Sometimes when I want a quick healthy snack, I prepare Idlis (South Indian Rice Cakes.) Now during most of those times I usually have batter on hand. I prefer making Idli-dosa batter in bulk (put it in the freezer in small portions) and prepare fresh, soft... - 0
South Indian Tomato Rice
Tomato rice is a flavored rice preparation made with basmati rice. Cooked in the microwave, the basmati rice is flavored with garam masala, tomatoes and cumin and can be served as a light yet flavorful meal with vegetables and popadoms. - 44.1351
Shallot Sambar - South Indian
There are so many varieties of making Sambar and here is one of them. The sweet shallots cooked with tangy, spicy lentil soup is a perfect side dish for any meal to make it complete and flavorful. Shallot Sambar recipe that I shared here is our family's... - 0
Chicken Curry - South Indian Style
This chicien curry is a south indian styled recipe for preparation of chicken. Cooked in the icrowave, this south indian chicken curry is flavored with tamarind paste, tomato puree, chilies, coriander and garam masala. Spicy and savory, the south indian... - 47.0166
South Indian Poori Kilangu/potato Curry
1. Soak the chana dal in hot water for 10 minutes, drain and set aside.
2. Microwave the potatoes in the oven for 5 minutes.
3. In a pan, heat olive oil and add urad dal, mustard seeds, cumin seeds,fennel seeds and the soaked chana dal.... - 98.0142
Healthy Carrot Idli
Idlis is an awesome breakfast option. Here is an idli recipe with a healthy twist. Mild taste of carrot makes these idlies taste yummy!! - 0
I have lots of coconut trees in my garden.Prepared Coconut kheer with combination of jaggery.Use fresh coconut for best results.You would love it. - 0
High Vitamin Mixed Vegetable Semolina Idli
Thanks to Ifood.tv for organizing such a great contest every month in which we feel connected with other community members. Here is my entry for "Woman's Day Healthy Recipe Contest" - 0
Tamarind Peanut Chutney (dip)
Tamarind Peanut chutney is a perfect accompaniment to pongal. I always prefer to make this chutney over the normal coconut chutney or any other chutney. It adds a new dimension to your pongal. Try this recipe when you prepare pongal, you will definitely love... - 0
Taro Root Fry - Arbi Fry
Taro Root Fry is a healthy version of making a fry. In this recipe I used very less oil and made a crispy fry out of the Taro root. My husband loves it a lot. This is simple to make yet tastes fabulous. - 0
Idlis are simple to prepare. The muffin container gives the Idlis a perfect two dimensional shape. The urad dal gives the Idlis the divine taste. Must try it. - 39.5464
Eggplant gojju is a popular dish of Indian cuisine and makes a good meal option. Watch the video to know how this tasty dish is made and once you do relish it with hot breads. - 80.7458
1. Soak the tamarind in hot water for 10 minutes and take out the pulp (you should be able to get 2 cups of tamarind water from this).
2. In a microwave safe bowl, add toor dal in 1 cup of water and microwave it for 3 minutes.
3. In a... - 81.9516
1. Quarter the potato and microwave it for 2 minutes. Cut in pieces.
2. In a hot pan, heat the oil, add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, curry leaves, cloves, fennel and crushed coriander seeds, stir well until right brown.
3. Add in the... - 94.116
1. In a small bowl add tamarind paste, pour water in it and microwave it for 45 seconds.
2. In a hot pan, heat oil, add urad dal, mustard seeds, cumin seeds, dry red chili, black pepper and crushed garlic, curry leaves, turmeric powder... - 86.5347
Chunky Vegetable Egg Fry
1. Break the egg in a small bowl and whisk well.
2. Take a microwave safe bowl and coat it with oil, pour the egg mixture into it, cover and microwave it for 1 minute.
3. Finely chop the vegetables, grate the potato.
4. In a hot pan,... - 99.0305
Spicy Brinjal Curry
1. Melt the tamrind paste in warm water for 30 mins.
2. Microwave drum sticks with a pinch of salt and little water for 30-60 seconds and set aside.
3. For the spicy curry sauce: Heat oil in a pan, add channa daal, urad daal and stir.
4.... - 98.0403