- » South Indian Microwave
South Indian Microwave Recipes
Enjoy our collection of south indian microwave recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for south indian microwave recipes.
South Indian Tomato Rice
Tomato rice is a flavored rice preparation made with basmati rice. Cooked in the microwave, the basmati rice is flavored with garam masala, tomatoes and cumin and can be served as a light yet flavorful meal with vegetables and popadoms. - 41.8577
Chicken Curry - South Indian Style
This chicien curry is a south indian styled recipe for preparation of chicken. Cooked in the icrowave, this south indian chicken curry is flavored with tamarind paste, tomato puree, chilies, coriander and garam masala. Spicy and savory, the south indian... - 44.9492
South Indian Poori Kilangu/potato Curry
1. Soak the chana dal in hot water for 10 minutes, drain and set aside.
2. Microwave the potatoes in the oven for 5 minutes.
3. In a pan, heat olive oil and add urad dal, mustard seeds, cumin seeds,fennel seeds and the soaked chana dal.... - 99.567
I have lots of coconut trees in my garden.Prepared Coconut kheer with combination of jaggery.Use fresh coconut for best results.You would love it. - 0
High Vitamin Mixed Vegetable Semolina Idli
Thanks to Ifood.tv for organizing such a great contest every month in which we feel connected with other community members. Here is my entry for "Woman's Day Healthy Recipe Contest" - 0
Rava Idilis has a grand taste. The yoghurt and baking soda with cashewnuts gives the Rava Idilis a royal taste. Must catch it. - 45.6677
Sambmar is very common south indian dish. The drumsticks and peppercorns gives the Sambmar a divine taste. Must catch it. - 43.1389
Upma is a great south indian dish. The combination of channa dal (gram dal) and urad dal (Black gram) gives the Upma a divine taste. Must catch it. - 44.5321
Spicy Stuffed Eggplant
This spicy eggplant dish uses comparatively less oil and it is cooked in a microwave until the final step. - 42.0236
Idlis are simple to prepare. The muffin container gives the Idlis a perfect two dimensional shape. The urad dal gives the Idlis the divine taste. Must try it. - 32.6727
Eggplant gojju is a popular dish of Indian cuisine and makes a good meal option. Watch the video to know how this tasty dish is made and once you do relish it with hot breads. - 97.1401
1. Soak the tamarind in hot water for 10 minutes and take out the pulp (you should be able to get 2 cups of tamarind water from this).
2. In a microwave safe bowl, add toor dal in 1 cup of water and microwave it for 3 minutes.
3. In a... - 83.5542
1. Quarter the potato and microwave it for 2 minutes. Cut in pieces.
2. In a hot pan, heat the oil, add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, curry leaves, cloves, fennel and crushed coriander seeds, stir well until right brown.
3. Add in the... - 95.4824
1. In a small bowl add tamarind paste, pour water in it and microwave it for 45 seconds.
2. In a hot pan, heat oil, add urad dal, mustard seeds, cumin seeds, dry red chili, black pepper and crushed garlic, curry leaves, turmeric powder... - 89.8684
Chunky Vegetable Egg Fry
1. Break the egg in a small bowl and whisk well.
2. Take a microwave safe bowl and coat it with oil, pour the egg mixture into it, cover and microwave it for 1 minute.
3. Finely chop the vegetables, grate the potato.
4. In a hot pan,... - 100.216
Spicy Brinjal Curry
1. Melt the tamrind paste in warm water for 30 mins.
2. Microwave drum sticks with a pinch of salt and little water for 30-60 seconds and set aside.
3. For the spicy curry sauce: Heat oil in a pan, add channa daal, urad daal and stir.
4.... - 99.6164
Rasam is a tamarind and tomato flavored soup like preparation that is a speacialty of south india. This rasam recipe can be cooked in the microwave with garlic, mustard, curry leaves, peppercorns and cumin for flavor and taste. served hot with popadoms,... - 44.1517
Whole spices, dry roasted and ground into a spice powder. Used to flavor thin soups aka Rasam in South of India. - 30.445