- » South Indian Cauliflower
South Indian Cauliflower Recipes
Enjoy our collection of South Indian Cauliflower recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for South Indian Cauliflower recipes.
1. Wash the cauliflower florets and cook them in salt water for a few minutes, drain the water completely, pat dry with a kitchen towel and set aside.
2. In a bowl, mix maida, corn flour, salt, red chilli powder, white pepper powder,... - 87.5733
You May Also Like!
South-indian Style Gobhi
Put the cauliflower into a pot of water and bring it to a boil. Let it simmer one minute and then take the pot off of the heat. Set aside.
Dry roast the daal until it darkens and becomes aromatic. Set aside.
Put a little oil or ghee in another large... - 35.5095
Rice & Cauliflower Pudding
This Pudding is made out of Rice & Cauliflower. Adding cauliflower is unusual as the florets gets merged with rice and it tastes delicious. - 48.2804
Spice Cauliflower Soup
In India, there are two main tzpes of soup, "rasam" originaters from the south and "shorba" from thr north. This soup, or shorba, would be served at the beginning of a meal. Based on cauliflower, this creamed soup is spicy but not excessively so. It is... - 35.9618
Potato song is one of the famous dish among the konkani community in the southern part of Karnataka. Using coconut oil gives an added taste to this wonderful dish. You can serve this dish with any type of dosa or idli or as a side dish with rice along with... - 42.0372
1. Pressure cook dal and mash well.
2. Dice tomatoes, kohlrabi, chayote, potato,onion, tomato, carrot, radish and beans and pressure cook.
3. Heat 3 tbsp oil in a pan and add 1/2 tsp mustard seeds.
4. When they splutter lower the heat and add cumin seeds.... - 47.4753
1. Quarter the potato and microwave it for 2 minutes. Cut in pieces.
2. In a hot pan, heat the oil, add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, curry leaves, cloves, fennel and crushed coriander seeds, stir well until right brown.
3. Add in the... - 95.4824
Authentic Pav Bhaji Recipe Video - 83.2578
Chunky Vegetable Egg Fry
1. Break the egg in a small bowl and whisk well.
2. Take a microwave safe bowl and coat it with oil, pour the egg mixture into it, cover and microwave it for 1 minute.
3. Finely chop the vegetables, grate the potato.
4. In a hot pan,... - 100.216
Upma is a great south indian dish. The combination of channa dal (gram dal) and urad dal (Black gram) gives the Upma a divine taste. Must catch it. - 44.5321