- » South Indian Cauliflower
South Indian Cauliflower Recipes
Enjoy our collection of South Indian Cauliflower recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for South Indian Cauliflower recipes.
1. Wash the cauliflower florets and cook them in salt water for a few minutes, drain the water completely, pat dry with a kitchen towel and set aside.
2. In a bowl, mix maida, corn flour, salt, red chilli powder, white pepper powder,... - 85.8576
Cauliflower Mozhu Fry
This is a simple and basic vegetable fry, but here pepper is used to give it a more distinct peppery taste.These recipes come in handy when you need to whip up a curry quickly. Does not take too long and includes very basic ingredients. - 0
South Indian Style Gobhi Manchurian
It is a yummy preparation of Chinese Manchurian with a touch of South Indian tempering. This is one of the most popular snack items to be had with a cup of evening coffee. - 0
You May Also Like!
South-indian Style Gobhi
Put the cauliflower into a pot of water and bring it to a boil. Let it simmer one minute and then take the pot off of the heat. Set aside.
Dry roast the daal until it darkens and becomes aromatic. Set aside.
Put a little oil or ghee in another large... - 33.7569
Rice & Cauliflower Pudding
This Pudding is made out of Rice & Cauliflower. Adding cauliflower is unusual as the florets gets merged with rice and it tastes delicious. - 45.0285
Potato song is one of the famous dish among the konkani community in the southern part of Karnataka. Using coconut oil gives an added taste to this wonderful dish. You can serve this dish with any type of dosa or idli or as a side dish with rice along with... - 40.4731
1. Pressure cook dal and mash well.
2. Dice tomatoes, kohlrabi, chayote, potato,onion, tomato, carrot, radish and beans and pressure cook.
3. Heat 3 tbsp oil in a pan and add 1/2 tsp mustard seeds.
4. When they splutter lower the heat and add cumin seeds.... - 49.0088
Spice Cauliflower Soup
In India, there are two main tzpes of soup, "rasam" originaters from the south and "shorba" from thr north. This soup, or shorba, would be served at the beginning of a meal. Based on cauliflower, this creamed soup is spicy but not excessively so. It is... - 34.2798
1. Quarter the potato and microwave it for 2 minutes. Cut in pieces.
2. In a hot pan, heat the oil, add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, curry leaves, cloves, fennel and crushed coriander seeds, stir well until right brown.
3. Add in the... - 94.116
Chunky Vegetable Egg Fry
1. Break the egg in a small bowl and whisk well.
2. Take a microwave safe bowl and coat it with oil, pour the egg mixture into it, cover and microwave it for 1 minute.
3. Finely chop the vegetables, grate the potato.
4. In a hot pan,... - 99.0305
Authentic Pav Bhaji Recipe Video - 80.1547
Upma is a great south indian dish. The combination of channa dal (gram dal) and urad dal (Black gram) gives the Upma a divine taste. Must catch it. - 46.4194