- » South Baked Pudding
South Baked Pudding Recipes
Enjoy our collection of South Baked Pudding recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for South Baked Pudding recipes.
Baked Pumpkin Pudding
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. Take a bowl add sugar, butter, eggs, flour and milk to it. Mix them well.
3. Add spices, vanilla and pumpkin to this mixture and blend till the mixture turns smooth.
4. Portion out this mixture on a... - 45.1981
Deep South Corn Pudding
1. Preheat the oven to 300 degree F
2. Butter a baking dish or soufflé dish.
3. In a bowl break eggs and whisk with a wire whisk.
4. Add corn starch blended in milk, corn, sugar and salt to the eggs.
5. Whisk to blend well.
6. Pour... - 41.1793
Desert Shores Bread Pudding
Using day-old bread with crusts, cut into small cubes in a buttered 1 qt. baking dish.
Scald the milk with the sugar and butter.
Can be done in microwave oven.
Beat eggs slightly, add salt, then stir in the warm milk and almond extract.
Pour over the bread... - 32.9114
Elena Zelayeta's Postre De Mamon
Have all ingredients at room temperature.
Boil sugar and water for 3 minutes; add butter; stir until melted.
Beat egg whites stiff; then beat yolks well.
Add sugar syrup to yolks, stirring constantly.
Fold in egg whites.
Put 4 slices of poundcake... - 43.6761
Banana Sweet Potato Pudding
1. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
2. Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix well. Turn into a well-buttered 1-quart baking dish or casserole and bake for about 45 minutes, or until set and browned on top. - 27.425
1. Start oven, set at Moderately Slow, 300° F. Rub a baking dish with margarine or butter.
2. Trim the crusts from the bread and cut in strips. Spread with butter or margarine on both sides. Place them in the baking dish.
3. Add the sugar to the eggs and... - 28.916
Bread And Cheese Pudding
Arrange alternate layers of bread and cheese in shallow 1 1/2-quart baking pan ending with a layer of cheese.
Heat milk with the onion.
Pour slowly over eggs combined with the seasonings, stirring constantly.
Pour milk mixture over bread and cheese.
Let stand... - 39.901
Bread Pudding With Dates
1. Remove crusts from bread, cut into 1 1/2 cm / 5/8 in squares. Beat eggs with sugar until thick. Stir in lemon rind, cream, milk and cinnamon. Stir bread into mixture, mix well and leave to soak for 10 minutes.
2. Stir in dates, pour mixture into a greased... - 32.1737
Breakfast Bread Pudding
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Goat a 1 1/2-quart baking dish with no-stick spray.
In a large bowl, whisk together the evaporated milk, egg substitute, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, dried fruit, and currants.
Add the bread cubes and stir to coat.
Transfer to the... - 36.9925
Date Nut Pudding
Pour boiling water over dates; let stand while preparing batter.
Blend sugar, egg and Wesson oil; sift flour, salt, soda and baking powder.
Blend dry ingredients into date mixture, beginning with and ending with flour.
Add vanilla and nuts.
Pour into a... - 40.3869
Cream Style Corn Pudding
Corn Pudding has a luscious taste. Corn Pudding gets its taste from corn mixed with bacon, eggs and milk. Corn Pudding is cherished by many around the world. - 39.4591
Sublime Bread Pudding
1. Heat oven to 325°. Break bread into chunks, place in large shallow bowl. Add milk, and let soak for about 10 minutes. (1 like more texture to my pudding, but if you don't, crush the soaked mixture with your hands until well mixed.) Add eggs, sugar,... - 34.3817
Blueberry Bread Pudding
Combine all ingredients except cream and pack into a well-greased 1 1/2-quart baking dish.
Bake in preheated moderate oven (350°F.) for 40 minutes.
Serve hot or cold with cream. - 34.4543
Raspberry Cinnamon Bread Pudding
1. Heat oven to 350°. Combine the bread cubes, milk, and raspberry liqueur; soak until bread absorbs liquid, about 45 minutes. Meanwhile, combine sugar, cinnamon, and mace. Add sugar mixture to the bread mixture. Stir in the melted butter, vanilla, and eggs.... - 36.0391
Old Time Spiced Bread Pudding
Dice buttered bread into 1 1/2 -quart shallow pudding pan.
Sprinkle with sugar mixed with spices.
Beat salt and eggs slightly.
Gradually beat in milk and pour over bread.
Bake in preheated moderate oven (325°F.) until set, about 30 minutes.
Top with cherry... - 34.797
Beer Bread Pudding
1) Preheat oven at 325°F.
2) In a skillet scald milk and beer.
3) In a bowl beat eggs with brown sugar, vanilla extract, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
4) Stir in scalded milk and beer.
5) Add bread to the mixture.
6) Transfer content... - 48.0407
Just Peachy Bread Pudding
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Butter an 8-inch square baking dish; toss bread cubes and peaches in baking dish.
2. Lightly beat eggs in a medium bowl, then whisk in cream, sugar substitute, nutmeg, and vanilla. Pour over bread and peaches and let soak for 10... - 37.3212
Pineapple Bread Pudding
Drain pineapple and add enough water or other fruit juice to syrup to make 1/4 cup.
Add with pineapple to remaining ingredients except sauce and mix well.
Pour into 1 1/2 -quart baking dish.
Bake in preheated slow oven (325°F.) for about 45 minutes.
Serve... - 37.6164
Toast bread and spread with all the butter while hot.
Arrange toast in a buttered baking pan ( 10 1/2 x 6 1/2 x 1 3/4 inches).
Sprinkle with raisins.
Stir the salt and all but 2 tablespoons of the sugar into the eggs.
Add milk and stir to mix well.
Pour over... - 42.3691
New Orleans Bread Pudding
1. In a small bowl, combine the raisins and bourbon; let stand 15 minutes. Grease 8-inch square baking dish.
2. In large bowl, combine granulated sugar, nutmeg, and cinnamon. Whisk in eggs and vanilla until combined. In cup, set aside 1 tablespoon... - 39.0251
Beet Bread Pudding
1. Lightly toast rye bread and let dry at room temperature for 30 minutes.
2. Grate roasted beets coarsely and keep aside.
3. In a bowl, tear bread pieces coarsely and add chicken broth and raisins; mix well.
4. Let it soak for 1 hour.
5.... - 49.4833
Apricot Bread Pudding
1. Cut each slice of bread in half diagonally. Arrange one-third of the bread triangles in a lightly greased 20 cm/8 in souffle dish. Sprinkle with half the apricots and layer with another one-third of the bread triangles. Top with remaining apricots and... - 31.9717
Shortcut Bread Pudding With Bourbon Sauce
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease or spray a 1-quart casserole or souffle dish with pan release.
Spread butter on one side of bread; cut into 1-inch squares.(1-1/2 cups loosely packed).
In a medium bowl, whisk egg to blend; whisk in half-and-half or milk,... - 43.4613
Marmalade Bread Pudding
1. Using bread, butter and marmalade, make 8 sandwiches. Remove crusts and cut each sandwich into 9 squares. Place bread cubes into a lightly buttered, deep-sided, ovenproof dish and sprinkle with mixed peel.
2. Place eggs, icing sugar, milk and cream in a... - 37.7585
Fresh Corn Pudding
Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
1) Combine the eggs, milk, sugar, half-and-half and salt. Mix properly and stir in all the remaining ingredients.
2) In a 1 1/2-quart casserole which has been greased, pour the mixture.
3) On... - 44.8164
Fresh & Tasty Corn Pudding
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) From the cob, cut the corn, scraping cob to completely remove the pulp.
3) Measure 3 cups full of pulp and corn.
4) In a medium mixing bowl, combine together the corn, egg yolk, sugar, salt, milk,... - 44.3048
Black Bread Pudding
Beat egg yolks at high speed in a small bowl until thick.
Gradually beat in sugar.
Continue beating at high speed until mixture is very thick and piles softly.
Using clean beaters and a large bowl, beat egg whites with salt until stiff, not dry, peaks... - 45.7022
Pecan Bourbon Bread Pudding
Preheat oven to 300° F.
Prepare custard: Scrape Lemon Zester/ Scorer across orange to make 2 teaspoons zest.
Add zest to Batter Bowl with sugar, milk, eggs and vanilla.
With 10-inch Whisk, whisk until foamy throughout.
Divide bread cubes among 4 custard cups... - 44.9556
Gorgonzola Bread Pudding
1)Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
2)Take a baking pan of 12 X 6 inches and grease it.
3)In a mixing bowl, combine together, cream, garlic, basil, eggs, pepper, parsley and salt.
4)Put in the bread cubes in the pan.
5)Top with cheese,... - 48.0574
Maple Pecan Bread Pudding
1. Place bread cubes in a 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan. Bake in a 350° oven for 10 to 15 minutes or till toasted, stirring twice. In a mixing bowl beat eggs; stir in half-and-half or light cream, sugar, orange peel, and vanilla just till combined. Divide... - 36.1779
Line 1 1/2-qt casserole with foil.
In medium bowl blend brown sugar, cornstarch, salt, milk and eggs.
In prepared casserole combine bread cubes, raisins, cinnamon and nutmeg, tossing to coat.
Pour milk mixture over all.
Gently press bread cubes down to... - 50.9634
Fruited Bread Pudding
Spray an 8x8x2-inch baking dish with nonstick coating. Spread half of the bread cubes over the bottom of the dish. Top with pineapple and dates, dried cherries, raisins, or dried apricots. Sprinkle remaining bread cubes over fruit layer.
In a medium mixing... - 37.5088
Savory Bread Pudding
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2.Take a 9 inch nonstick skillet and melt some margarine in it.
3. Add in onion, mushrooms, garlic and saute on medium to high heat for 1 to 2 minutes until veggies are tenderized.
4.Now add the... - 47.1991
Bread Pudding For Two
Divide bread between two greased 8-oz.baking dishes; set aside.
In a bowl, beat eggs, milk, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
Pour over bread.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
Cool slightly. - 31.0992
Orange Bread Pudding
Soak bread in milk for 15 minutes.
Beat eggs until creamy and add sugar gradually.
Add orange juice, grated rind, melted butter, and salt.
Stir into the scalded bread mixture and pour into buttered baking dish.
To make a richer pudding add 1 cup of pitted... - 35.5231
Thomas Jefferson's Favorite Bread Pudding With Chocolate Sauce
Preheat the oven to 350°.
In a mixing bowl combine the milk, butter, brandy, and vanilla extract.
Beat in the sugar, eggs and nutmeg.
Add the bread cubes, submerging until thoroughly moistened.
Transfer the pudding mixture into a 3-quart buttered baking dish... - 42.8165
Quick Yorkshire Pudding
Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium mixing bowl; beat at low speed of an electric mixer until smooth.
Spoon 1 teaspoon pan drippings into each muffin pan; tilt to coat evenly.
Spoon batter into pans, filling half full.
Bake at 425° for 15 minutes.
Reduce... - 34.0295
Pineapple Pecan Bread Pudding
Heat oven to 325°.
Beat butter, sugar and cinnamon in large mixer bowl 1 minute on medium speed, scraping bowl constantly.
Add eggs; beat on high speed, scraping bowl occasionally, until mixture is light and fluffy, about 2 minutes.
Fold in pineapple, bread... - 31.782
Cottage Cheese Pudding
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Put all the ingredients, with the exception of the nutmeg, in the container of an electric blender or food processor and blend or process until smooth.
3. Pour into six buttered or oiled custard cups. Sprinkle with... - 30.1131
Vermont Bread Pudding
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. In a pan, melt the butter over medium heat
3. Remove from heat
4. Dip both sides of the bread halves in the hot butter and arrange on both sides of the pan and in the center of the bottom of the pan
5.... - 43.4389
Rye Bread Berry Pudding
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Beat egg yolks and honey together.
Add soft butter and beat in to blend.
Add apple juice, bread crumbs, cinnamon and berries.
Carefully fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
Pour into ungreased casserole dish and bake in preheated oven... - 32.8789
Butternut Squash Bread Pudding
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. Butter a shallow 3-quart baking dish. Thinly slice the bulbous parts of the squash into crescents and arrange them in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet. Cut the necks of the squash into 1/2 inch cubes and spread them on... - 32.6316
Raspberry Meringue Bread Pudding
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) In two 6-ounce custard cups sprayed with the non-stick cooking spray, divide the bread cubes equally and keep aside.
3) In a small mixing bowl, beat the milk, whole sweetener, vanilla and nutmeg... - 46.0656
Louisiana Bread Pudding
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
Spread bread cubes on a baking sheet and bake for about 10 minutes, stirring twice, or until firm and lightly toasted.
Meanwhile, spread nuts in a pie plate and bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until fragrant.
Let nuts cool and chop... - 44.731
Vincent Price's Bread Pudding With Creme Anglaise
1)Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2)For making bread pudding – take a 8X12 inch glass baking dish and grease using butter.
3)Spread raisins and sugar on the butter.
4)Layer bread slices over this.
5)Pour a mixture of egg, milk and... - 45.743
Meringue Topped Bread Pudding
Place 2 egg whites in a small mixing bowl and let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
Spray a 1 1/2-quart casserole with non-stick coating; set aside.
In a medium mixing bowl beat together the remaining 3 egg whites, egg, milk, brown sugar, and... - 43.9044
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Make a mixture of sugar, molasses, spices, butter, salt and yam.
3.Stir in eggs and milk.
4.Add yams and stir well.
5.Take a greased 1 1/2 quart casserole and pour the mixture in it.
6.Bake for 1 1/2... - 43.8958
Deluxe Bread Pudding
Heat oven to 350°.
Toast bread slices lightly; trim crusts.
Spread slices with butter; sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon.
Cut each slice into 4 pieces.
Arrange pieces sugared sides up in greased 1 1/2 quart casserole; sprinkle with raisins.
Blend eggs,... - 43.2117
Amish Bread Pudding
1) Combine milk with butter and stir until butter melts.
2) Allow to cool to lukewarm.
3) Preheat the oven to 350 degree.
4) Combine eggs, nutmeg, sugar, salt and blend in a mixer for one minute.
5) Slowly pour the egg mixture in the... - 44.0754
Pineapple Vanilla Bread Pudding
In a large mixer bowl cream together butter or margarine, vanilla pudding mix, and cinnamon till fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
In another bowl combine milk, undrained pineapple, coconut, raisins, and vanilla.
By hand,... - 43.77
Maple Bread Pudding
Arrange bread cubes in a single layer on a baking sheet.
Bake at 325° for 10 minutes.
Place bread cubes in an 8-inch square baking dish coated with cooking spray.
Combine milk and next 8 ingredients in a medium bowl, and stir with a wire whisk until... - 40.6247
Custard Bread Pudding
Let bread stand uncovered overnight to dry.
Cover raisins with boiling water; let stand 5 minutes.
Mix eggs, milk, 1/4 cup sugar, and vanilla or rosewater.
Place raisins in ungreased 10x6x2-inch baking dish.
Pour egg mixture over.
Spread bread slices... - 43.7781
Fig Bar Bread Pudding With Amaretto Sauce
Combine bread and crumbled cookies in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
Combine skim milk and next 6 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
Pour over bread mixture; cover and chill 2 hours.
Preheat oven to 350°.
Uncover bread mixture and bake... - 35.4635
Bread Pudding With Dates And Pecans
1. Heat the oven to 375Â°F.
2. With butter lightly grease an 8-inch baking pan.
3. In a large bowl, whisk together the skim milk, brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg.
4. In another bowl, whisk together the eggs, egg whites and... - 45.0198
Virginia Bread Pudding
Light oven at set temperature between 400-425 degrees.
Then make custard as follows: Beat the eggs and sugar, mix smoothly; add salt and milk.
Stir until custard is well-blended.
Break up bread, slice by slice, and stir into mixture.
Custard should be a... - 39.3685
Southern Corn And Flour Pudding
Want a simple side dish recipe that is also considered a classic and will earn you lots of compliments? Then watch this video by LynnsRecipe and learn to make a southern corn pudding that will please everyone's taste buds. - 108.552
Bread Pudding Souffle
In a large mixing bowl add all of the ingredients except the egg whites.
Beat the egg whites separately until very stiff but not dry.
Add the white sugar 1 tbs at a time, beating well after each addition.
Fold in the egg whites.
Pour into a lightly greased... - 39.6948
1) In a bowl, add milk and coffee beans and allow to infuse.
2) Strain and add vanilla essence.
3) In a saucepan, heat caster sugar and to a light caramel.
4) Stop the cooking process by standing the base of the saucepan in cold water.
5) Mix in hot... - 42.596