- » South Baked Pudding
South Baked Pudding Recipes
Enjoy our collection of South Baked Pudding recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for South Baked Pudding recipes.
Deep South Corn Pudding
1. Preheat the oven to 300 degree F
2. Butter a baking dish or soufflé dish.
3. In a bowl break eggs and whisk with a wire whisk.
4. Add corn starch blended in milk, corn, sugar and salt to the eggs.
5. Whisk to blend well.
6. Pour... - 41.0681
Baked Pumpkin Pudding
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. Take a bowl add sugar, butter, eggs, flour and milk to it. Mix them well.
3. Add spices, vanilla and pumpkin to this mixture and blend till the mixture turns smooth.
4. Portion out this mixture on a... - 45.9483
Baked Bread Pudding With Sultanas
Here's a fresh take on bread pudding with slightly different ingredients. Sultanas to name one of them! This exclusive baked bread pudding video gives a new idea on making a filling pudding with buttered bread triangles, sultanas and an unique creamy mixture.... - 115.804
Banana Sweet Potato Pudding
1. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
2. Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix well. Turn into a well-buttered 1-quart baking dish or casserole and bake for about 45 minutes, or until set and browned on top. - 26.2654
Desert Shores Bread Pudding
Using day-old bread with crusts, cut into small cubes in a buttered 1 qt. baking dish.
Scald the milk with the sugar and butter.
Can be done in microwave oven.
Beat eggs slightly, add salt, then stir in the warm milk and almond extract.
Pour over the bread... - 30.5942
1. Start oven, set at Moderately Slow, 300° F. Rub a baking dish with margarine or butter.
2. Trim the crusts from the bread and cut in strips. Spread with butter or margarine on both sides. Place them in the baking dish.
3. Add the sugar to the eggs and... - 26.6603
Cream Style Corn Pudding
Corn Pudding has a luscious taste. Corn Pudding gets its taste from corn mixed with bacon, eggs and milk. Corn Pudding is cherished by many around the world. - 36.9432
Sublime Bread Pudding
1. Heat oven to 325°. Break bread into chunks, place in large shallow bowl. Add milk, and let soak for about 10 minutes. (1 like more texture to my pudding, but if you don't, crush the soaked mixture with your hands until well mixed.) Add eggs, sugar,... - 32.128
Raspberry Cinnamon Bread Pudding
1. Heat oven to 350°. Combine the bread cubes, milk, and raspberry liqueur; soak until bread absorbs liquid, about 45 minutes. Meanwhile, combine sugar, cinnamon, and mace. Add sugar mixture to the bread mixture. Stir in the melted butter, vanilla, and eggs.... - 33.797
Elena Zelayeta's Postre De Mamon
Have all ingredients at room temperature.
Boil sugar and water for 3 minutes; add butter; stir until melted.
Beat egg whites stiff; then beat yolks well.
Add sugar syrup to yolks, stirring constantly.
Fold in egg whites.
Put 4 slices of poundcake... - 45.3186
Beer Bread Pudding
1) Preheat oven at 325°F.
2) In a skillet scald milk and beer.
3) In a bowl beat eggs with brown sugar, vanilla extract, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
4) Stir in scalded milk and beer.
5) Add bread to the mixture.
6) Transfer content... - 47.1872
Bread Pudding With Dates
1. Remove crusts from bread, cut into 1 1/2 cm / 5/8 in squares. Beat eggs with sugar until thick. Stir in lemon rind, cream, milk and cinnamon. Stir bread into mixture, mix well and leave to soak for 10 minutes.
2. Stir in dates, pour mixture into a greased... - 33.9266
Just Peachy Bread Pudding
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Butter an 8-inch square baking dish; toss bread cubes and peaches in baking dish.
2. Lightly beat eggs in a medium bowl, then whisk in cream, sugar substitute, nutmeg, and vanilla. Pour over bread and peaches and let soak for 10... - 35.8476
Blueberry Bread Pudding
Combine all ingredients except cream and pack into a well-greased 1 1/2-quart baking dish.
Bake in preheated moderate oven (350°F.) for 40 minutes.
Serve hot or cold with cream. - 34.3106
Old Time Spiced Bread Pudding
Dice buttered bread into 1 1/2 -quart shallow pudding pan.
Sprinkle with sugar mixed with spices.
Beat salt and eggs slightly.
Gradually beat in milk and pour over bread.
Bake in preheated moderate oven (325°F.) until set, about 30 minutes.
Top with cherry... - 36.0484
Pineapple Bread Pudding
Drain pineapple and add enough water or other fruit juice to syrup to make 1/4 cup.
Add with pineapple to remaining ingredients except sauce and mix well.
Pour into 1 1/2 -quart baking dish.
Bake in preheated slow oven (325°F.) for about 45 minutes.
Serve... - 36.8927
Toast bread and spread with all the butter while hot.
Arrange toast in a buttered baking pan ( 10 1/2 x 6 1/2 x 1 3/4 inches).
Sprinkle with raisins.
Stir the salt and all but 2 tablespoons of the sugar into the eggs.
Add milk and stir to mix well.
Pour over... - 40.9309
Beet Bread Pudding
1. Lightly toast rye bread and let dry at room temperature for 30 minutes.
2. Grate roasted beets coarsely and keep aside.
3. In a bowl, tear bread pieces coarsely and add chicken broth and raisins; mix well.
4. Let it soak for 1 hour.
5.... - 47.6077
Apricot Bread Pudding
1. Cut each slice of bread in half diagonally. Arrange one-third of the bread triangles in a lightly greased 20 cm/8 in souffle dish. Sprinkle with half the apricots and layer with another one-third of the bread triangles. Top with remaining apricots and... - 31.9397
Breakfast Bread Pudding
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Goat a 1 1/2-quart baking dish with no-stick spray.
In a large bowl, whisk together the evaporated milk, egg substitute, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, dried fruit, and currants.
Add the bread cubes and stir to coat.
Transfer to the... - 37.4623
Marmalade Bread Pudding
1. Using bread, butter and marmalade, make 8 sandwiches. Remove crusts and cut each sandwich into 9 squares. Place bread cubes into a lightly buttered, deep-sided, ovenproof dish and sprinkle with mixed peel.
2. Place eggs, icing sugar, milk and cream in a... - 37.7654
Baked Pineapple Tapioca
In a bowl combine undrained pineapple, sugar, tapioca, lemon juice, salt, nutmeg, and 3/4 cup hot water.
Let stand 10 minutes.
Pour into a 1-quart casserole.
Bake, uncovered, at 325° till tapioca granules are clear and pudding is thick, 40 to 50 minutes;... - 31.1792
Date Nut Pudding
Pour boiling water over dates; let stand while preparing batter.
Blend sugar, egg and Wesson oil; sift flour, salt, soda and baking powder.
Blend dry ingredients into date mixture, beginning with and ending with flour.
Add vanilla and nuts.
Pour into a... - 43.5528
Fresh & Tasty Corn Pudding
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) From the cob, cut the corn, scraping cob to completely remove the pulp.
3) Measure 3 cups full of pulp and corn.
4) In a medium mixing bowl, combine together the corn, egg yolk, sugar, salt, milk,... - 43.5539
Shortcut Bread Pudding With Bourbon Sauce
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease or spray a 1-quart casserole or souffle dish with pan release.
Spread butter on one side of bread; cut into 1-inch squares.(1-1/2 cups loosely packed).
In a medium bowl, whisk egg to blend; whisk in half-and-half or milk,... - 42.916
Black Bread Pudding
Beat egg yolks at high speed in a small bowl until thick.
Gradually beat in sugar.
Continue beating at high speed until mixture is very thick and piles softly.
Using clean beaters and a large bowl, beat egg whites with salt until stiff, not dry, peaks... - 45.1792
Line 1 1/2-qt casserole with foil.
In medium bowl blend brown sugar, cornstarch, salt, milk and eggs.
In prepared casserole combine bread cubes, raisins, cinnamon and nutmeg, tossing to coat.
Pour milk mixture over all.
Gently press bread cubes down to... - 48.7969
Fresh Corn Pudding
Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
1) Combine the eggs, milk, sugar, half-and-half and salt. Mix properly and stir in all the remaining ingredients.
2) In a 1 1/2-quart casserole which has been greased, pour the mixture.
3) On... - 44.358
Gorgonzola Bread Pudding
1)Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
2)Take a baking pan of 12 X 6 inches and grease it.
3)In a mixing bowl, combine together, cream, garlic, basil, eggs, pepper, parsley and salt.
4)Put in the bread cubes in the pan.
5)Top with cheese,... - 47.4369
Savory Bread Pudding
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2.Take a 9 inch nonstick skillet and melt some margarine in it.
3. Add in onion, mushrooms, garlic and saute on medium to high heat for 1 to 2 minutes until veggies are tenderized.
4.Now add the... - 47.1388
Bread Pudding For Two
Divide bread between two greased 8-oz.baking dishes; set aside.
In a bowl, beat eggs, milk, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
Pour over bread.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
Cool slightly. - 29.1802
Bread And Cheese Pudding
Arrange alternate layers of bread and cheese in shallow 1 1/2-quart baking pan ending with a layer of cheese.
Heat milk with the onion.
Pour slowly over eggs combined with the seasonings, stirring constantly.
Pour milk mixture over bread and cheese.
Let stand... - 39.6039
Fruited Bread Pudding
Spray an 8x8x2-inch baking dish with nonstick coating. Spread half of the bread cubes over the bottom of the dish. Top with pineapple and dates, dried cherries, raisins, or dried apricots. Sprinkle remaining bread cubes over fruit layer.
In a medium mixing... - 34.977
Maple Pecan Bread Pudding
1. Place bread cubes in a 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan. Bake in a 350° oven for 10 to 15 minutes or till toasted, stirring twice. In a mixing bowl beat eggs; stir in half-and-half or light cream, sugar, orange peel, and vanilla just till combined. Divide... - 35.7175
Pecan Bourbon Bread Pudding
Preheat oven to 300° F.
Prepare custard: Scrape Lemon Zester/ Scorer across orange to make 2 teaspoons zest.
Add zest to Batter Bowl with sugar, milk, eggs and vanilla.
With 10-inch Whisk, whisk until foamy throughout.
Divide bread cubes among 4 custard cups... - 45.4546
Orange Bread Pudding
Soak bread in milk for 15 minutes.
Beat eggs until creamy and add sugar gradually.
Add orange juice, grated rind, melted butter, and salt.
Stir into the scalded bread mixture and pour into buttered baking dish.
To make a richer pudding add 1 cup of pitted... - 34.1297
Thomas Jefferson's Favorite Bread Pudding With Chocolate Sauce
Preheat the oven to 350°.
In a mixing bowl combine the milk, butter, brandy, and vanilla extract.
Beat in the sugar, eggs and nutmeg.
Add the bread cubes, submerging until thoroughly moistened.
Transfer the pudding mixture into a 3-quart buttered baking dish... - 41.7498
Butternut Squash Bread Pudding
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. Butter a shallow 3-quart baking dish. Thinly slice the bulbous parts of the squash into crescents and arrange them in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet. Cut the necks of the squash into 1/2 inch cubes and spread them on... - 31.0797
Cottage Cheese Pudding
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Put all the ingredients, with the exception of the nutmeg, in the container of an electric blender or food processor and blend or process until smooth.
3. Pour into six buttered or oiled custard cups. Sprinkle with... - 28.3996
Quick Yorkshire Pudding
Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium mixing bowl; beat at low speed of an electric mixer until smooth.
Spoon 1 teaspoon pan drippings into each muffin pan; tilt to coat evenly.
Spoon batter into pans, filling half full.
Bake at 425° for 15 minutes.
Reduce... - 32.2407