- » South American Soup
South American Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of south american soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for south american soup recipes.
Ron Don With Fish
If the weather's fine, enjoy this classic meal at the beach, in the park, or just in your backyard. With Ron Don, this will make your taste-buds tingle in this delicious fish dish. Start the week off on the right foot with this super-healthy fish dish! - 70.5761
South American Pork Soup
1. In a saucepan, heat oil and brown half the meat; remove from pan.
2. Brown remaining meat with onion, garlic, and paprika.
3. Return the entire meat to pan and add 3 cups water; bring it to boil.
4. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 1 1/4... - 47.4863
South American Squash Soup
1) Slice the flank steak into cubes of 1/2-inch dimensions.
2) In a 3-quart saucepan, heat oil and saute the steak cubes until brown on all sides.
3) Take the steak out from the pan.
4) In the same pan, add in the cubed squash, diced... - 45.1037
Heat to boiling 2 quarts water and 1 tablespoon salt.
Add sweet potatoes and pumpkin.
Boil for 45 minutes and drain.
Immediately mash vegetables and put through a ricer.
Add next 5 ingredients with 1 teaspoon salt and mix thoroughly.
Boil remaining... - 44.4787
1) In a saucepan, add all the ingredients except shrimp.
2) Cover with a lid and place over heat.
3) Bring the mixture to a boil by frequent stirring.
4) Fold in shrimp and simmer 5 minutes or until tender.
5) Distribute the soup in bowls by... - 39.2674
Chupe De Camarones
Saute onion, garlic, tomatoes, chili pepper and oregano in oil 5 minutes, stirring to blend.
Add stock, salt and black pepper; bring to boil, add rice and potato halves, and cook, covered, 30 minutes, adding corn last 10 minutes.
Raise heat to boiling, add... - 38.857
Chupe De Carne
Saute onions, bell pepper and garlic in butter until vegetables are soft.
Raise heat, add meat and mushrooms, sprinkle with seasonings and herbs and cook and stir with fork until meat loses its color.
Add rest of ingredients, except cheese and tortilla chips,... - 35.9371
In large saucepan, combine all ingredients except shrimp.
Cover; bring to boil.
Add shrimp; cook over low heat 5 minutes or until tender.
Remove, bay leaf before serving. - 35.6628
South American Onion Soup
Saute onions in butter slowly until soft.
Add bouillon and nuts and simmer for 30 minutes.
Season and serve with toast rounds sprinkled with cheese. - 30.7891
Combine all ingredients except shrimp.
Cover and bring to boil; stir often.
Add shrimp; simmer 5 minutes or until tender.
Remove bay leaf before serving. - 30.6012
South American Soup Recipes By Category
South American Soup Dish: