South American Side Dish
- » South American Salad
South American Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of south american salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for south american salad recipes.
Wegmans Red Quinoa-avocado Salad
Wegmans Chef Nella Neeck gives you an introduction to the ancient grain quinoa and how to use it in a great salad to complement your BBQ. If you have been looking for a way to incorporate Quinoa and vegetables into your meal plan then this recipe fits the... - 145.385
Cottage Cheese Salad
Cottage cheese salad recipes have become some of my favorite salad recipes for the summer and just about anytime of year. This weeks recipes is another take on the cottage cheese salad. This is my Southwestern Cottage Cheese Salad recipe! It's cooling and... - 132.41
Low-calorie Spicy Jicama Crunchies With Hot Chili Flakes
Want to enjoy an rather unique and healthy salad with the mix of hot, sweet, and salty flavors? Jicama is sweet in flavor, its texture is wonderfully crunchy and when mixed with spices and seasonings , the ugly vegetable can transform into a swan! You will... - 117.576
Creamy Caesar Salad
Yes, you too can enjoy restaurant-like caesar salad just by sitting at your home. How? This recipe video will describe you the easy procedure and following that you can make your own bowl of salad within couple of minutes. So don't waste your time, you really... - 116.877
Latino Style Tuna Salad
Impress your guests with an elegant and appetizing tuna salad. Watch this excellent video that shares an awesome salad recipe. Take a look at this amazing video and enjoy a satisfying healthy meal with your family and friends. - 114.325
Easy Chimichurri Steak With Corn Salad
1.In a bowl, combine pineapple juice, soy sauce, ginger paste, garlic, and chili pepper. Whisk it well.
2.Put steak in a zip pouch, and pour marinade in it. Pop it in refrigerator for 2 hours or overnight.
3. For salad, in a bowl mix... - 113.484
This isn't just any kind of ceviche, this is the real deal Holyfield Costa Rican-style ceviche! Saltines, anyone? - 110.957
Raw Shrimp Salad Aka Ceviche
1. Peel, butterfly and devein the shrimps. Place in a bowl and keep aside.
2. In a Mexican stone mortar and pestle (Molcajete), crush the garlic and the green chili pepper to a coarse paste, pulverize it completely.
3. Juice the limes into a... - 104.8
The very thought of Romaine lettuce and crunchy croutons laced with Parmesan cheese dressing is good enough to get any body drooling. This classic salad favorite have come to attain a niche following among salad lovers. This video shows you how to toss up the... - 102.701
Quick Black Eyed Pea Salad
The summer is just in and you want to have a nice selection of a salad! This salad will set the mood for the summer season! Watch the video to see how to make this black eyed pea salad! - 99.0104
Healthy Fresh Fruit Salad Tossed With Salad Greens
When mercury rises and appetite drops, something as light, filling and healthy as fresh fruit salad can keep you going. In this recipe video, Betty shares her all time favorite fruit salad recipe that makes for a refreshing change to all the mayo laden raw... - 98.3843
Healthy Summer Green Pea Salad
When you need something quick and easy to serve to your company, this delectable pea salad can safely take the center stage in your dinner platter. This satisfying summer salad is ideal for light supper or a quick and easy lunch. Betty's pea salad recipe... - 96.0935
Black Bean And Avocado Salad
Keep getting your protein supply with this Black Bean and Avocado Salad when you are tired of eating meat everyday. This delicious and colorful salad can be a great side dish, or even a filling main dish that will also take care of your nutrition requirement. - 91.8024
Southern Potato Salad
Are you always on a lookout for variation in your salads? This video is a must watch for you. Watch the chef prepare this delicious and flavorful Southern Potato Salad and make it for your family today. You are sure to grab some compliments, watch the video... - 88.0792
Beet And Carrot Salad With Potato And Eggs
If you want to try something new tonight, take look at this Beet and Carrot Salad with Potato and Eggs recipe video. This recipe is a complete meal by itself. Watch this video and learn this hearty salad recipe. - 86.0199
1) In a serving bowl,arrange Romaine leaves in a layer.
2) Tear iceberg lettuce into small pieces and add on top of romaine leaves layer.
3) Now add avocado, tomatoes, olives and green onions also to the leaves. Put the lettuce mixture... - 50.6323
White Bean Salad
1. To prepare the beans, sort and wash them.
2. In a large Dutch oven place beans, cover with water 3 inches above them and bring to a boil for 5 minutes.
3. Remove from heat and let it stand with cover for 1 hour.
4. Drain beans and... - 49.4185
Marinated Bean Salad
1. In a saucepan, add the sugar and salt to vinegar.
2. Heat on a low flame, stirring until the sugar dissolves in the vinegar.
3. In a large glass salad bowl, combine all the beans, the onion and pepper. Toss to mix.
4. Pour the oil, vinegar syrup... - 49.3534
North Beach Tossed Salad
1) Rinse and core the lettuce, and break them into small bits.
2) Cover the lettuce with a paper towel and refrigerate until dry and crunchy.
3) Rinse the greens well.
4) Cut them into small pieces and put them in the refrigerator to... - 48.509
Vinaigrette Of Black Beans With Tomato
1. Soak beans overnight in cold water enough to cover them completely.
2. In a large piece of cheesecloth, tie onion, celery, bay leaves, red pepper flakes, oregano, and carrot.
3. Drain the soaked beans and add to a large heavy... - 47.7312
Brazilian Chicken Breast Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2. Sprinkle salt and pepper in the chicken pieces.
3. Bake the pieces for 8-10 minutes or as required.
4. 3. Take care so the meat may not get overcooked.
5. Let the baked pieces be cool in room... - 47.3012
1) Cut off the tough edges of the asparagus.
2) Discard the scales using a vegetable peeler or a knife.
3) Boil salted water and cook the asparagus in it for about 8 minutes or until it becomes crisp and tender
4) Drain the... - 47.2266
Hoppin John Salad
1) In a 1-quart ovenproof shallow casserole, mix together the escarole, peas, ham, water, and onion.
2) With a vented plastic wrap, cover the casserole.
3) On high power, microwave this for 4 minutes. You should rotate the casserole 1/2 turn, when... - 46.7664
1.Preheat the oven at 375 degrees.
2.In a pan, fry onion until soft in heated butter.
3.Put sour cream and cheese in the pan and keep it aside for some time after stirring.
4.In a separate bowl, mix sugar, cornmeal, and dill... - 46.3067
Chilled Cauliflower With Guacamole
1. Cook cauliflower whole under cutting and cooking. Drain.
2. Drizzle salad oil, salt and pepper over it. Mix well.
4. Add avocado, lemon juice, green chilies, green onion, 3/4 teaspoon salt, sour cream, and hot-pepper seasoning in a blender... - 46.2395
1. In a food processor or liquidizer jar, combine all ingredients for the guacamole.
2. Place lid and pulse in short bursts, until well blended into a smooth puree.
3. Empty into a bowl and chill in the refrigerator until required.
4.... - 45.2227
Tangy Rice And Bean Salad
1. In a sieve, rinse the rice completely till the water runs clear
2. In a separate pan, boil the rice with water for fifteen minutes till the rice grains are just tender.
3. Use a sieve to drain the cooked rice. Then rinse the rice with cool water to... - 45.0118
Green N Gold Chicken Salad With Orange Poppy Seed Dressing
1. To make the salad dressing, in a bowl or in a jar with lid, combine all the ingredients for the dressing.
2. Stir or close and shake to blend well.
3. Refrigerate the dressing to chill well before using.
4. Just before serving time, combine the... - 44.5051
1 In a small bowl,halve tomatoes crosswise, scoop out the insides and dice.Turn tomatoes upside down on paper towels to drain.
2 Halve avocados; peel and pit.
3 In a medium size bowl,mash the avacados with a fork.
4 Stir in the diced tomato and... - 43.7183
1) In a blender, combine avocados, celery, water, onion, lemon juice, mayonnaise, salt, hot pepper sauce, and garlic salt.
2) Blend the mixture to make a smooth paste.
3) Take 6 chilled salad plates and arrange the shredded lettuce leaves.
4) Place... - 43.288
Deluxe Tossed Salad
1. Wash, dry and chill the lettuce leaves until crisp. Chop the lettuce leaves into bite-sized pieces.
2. Wash, peel and thinly slice cucumber.
3. Take a salad bowl and chopped lettuce.
4. Slice the onion finely and add over the lettuce... - 43.2435
Honeymoon Salad has a fine taste. Honeymoon Salad gets its taste from pineapple mixed with eggs and cream, flavored with vinegar and mustard. Honeymoon Salad is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 42.9993
Latin Tuna Salad
1. Flake the tuna into a bowl.
2. Add remaining ingredients except the salad greens and chips.
3. Stir lightly but mix thoroughly.
4. Line 4 salad plates or a large platter with salad greens.
5. Heap tuna mixture on top.
6. Serve with... - 42.9502
Asparagus Salad Supreme
1. Drain liquid from asparagus measuring 1/2 cup.
2. Sprinkle gelatin over it to soften.
3. Discard remaining liquid and keep asparagus aside.
4. In a large bowl combine soup, wine, and gelatin mixture.
5. Cook and stir until boiling. The mixture... - 42.799
Tossed Zucchini Salad
1) In a screw-top jar, combine the first 4 ingredients, salt, and pepper and shake well.
2) Pour the mixture over zucchini and onion and chill for 1/2 hours.
3) In a large salad bowl, toss lettuce and romaine.
4) Drain the zucchini, reserve marinade,... - 42.4736
Honey Spinach Salad
Sprinkle salt in a large bowl; add garlic.
Mash garlic to a paste, using the back of a spoon.
Combine honey, olive oil, and lemon juice in a jar.
Cover tightly, and shake vigorously.
Add honey mixture to garlic mixture; stir well.
Cover and chill at least 2... - 42.3976
Hilda S Yorkshire Scones
Preheat oven to 425° F.
Sift flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder into a bowl.
Using a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in margarine until the texture of coarse meal.
Add raisins and toss to mix.
Add egg and milk and mix with a fork until mixture forms a... - 41.7877
Black Bean Corn And Poblano Pepper Salad With Cumin Vinaigrette
1. In a large bowl, combine the beans with enough cold water to cover by at least 3 inches. Let stand for 24 hours at room temperature. Alternatively, cover the beans with water in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Remove from the heat and let stand, covered,... - 41.409
Three Bean Salad
1) In a steamer, allow green beans to be steamed for 5 minutes until just soft and then take them off from steamer immediately.
2) In a bowl or storage container, mix together all beans and onion.
3) For the dressing, mix vigorously vinegar, honey,... - 41.3267
1. In a medium salad bowl, place the lettuce, celery, tomato, cheese and 2 teaspoons lemon juice. Mix this well
2. Cover and chill
3. In a blender, combine the asparagus, yogurt, seasonings, and remaining tablespoon lemon juice. Run the... - 41.2933
Combine the mayonnaise and seasonings in a salad bowl.
Add drained beans and other vegetables.
Mix well and chill.
Add the bacon at the last minute to retain its crispness.
Garnish with lettuce before serving. - 41.2309
Chipotle Chicken Salad
Combine the chicken and enough cold water to cover by 1 inch in a small saucepan; bring to a boil, reduce the heat, and simmer until the chicken is just cooked through, about 15-20 minutes.
Transfer the chicken to a bowl and let cool to room temperature... - 41.1268
Chilean Avocado Salad
1) Cut each tomato quarter lengthwise into 3 thin wedges.
2) In 4 plates, evenly divide the tomatoes.
3) Sprinkle each plate with 1/2 cup cantaloupe.
4) In the center of each plate, arrange 2 avocado halves, flat side down.
5) Over the avocado, drape a... - 41.0134
1) Rinse the lettuce and dry it well. Tear into bite-sized pieces and chill properly.
2) Cut the pepper into rings and throw away the seeds.
3) Peel the cucumbers, score them and finely slice.
4) Peel the oranges and take out all the white pith.... - 40.7433
1. To into a medium bowl make a hot-chili dressing, pour oil-and-vinegar dressing and blend in hot-pepper sauce to taste.
2. Cut avocados in half, remove seeds and peel and cut peeled avocados into small cubes.
3. Lightly toss avocado cubes in... - 40.7006
Tossed Whole Meal Salad
1) Take a serving bowl and rub with cut clove of garlic.
2) Arrange lettuce leaves and combine all the ingredients except cream cheese and dressing.
3) Toss salad with cream cheese and dressing and serve immediately. - 40.6658
Tossed Salad Vinaigrette
1. Wash the spinach in a large amount of water to remove the grit
2. Set the spinach to drain in a colander
3. Wash the lettuce and break it into smaller bite-sized pieces
4. Remove the stems from the spinach and tear into pieces.
5. Add the... - 40.5215
Caesar Salad Sauce
Mix the oil with the vinegar, wine, garlic salt, sugar, pepper and mustard until smooth.
Thinly slice the garlic.
Cut the bread into cubes.
Finely dice the bacon.
Put in a frying pan and heat until the fat runs.
Add the garlic and bread cubes and fry for 5-7... - 40.4884
Fresh Fruit Salad
Fresh Fruit Salad has a lovely taste. Fresh Fruit Salad gets its taste from eggs mixed with apples and carrot, flavored with vinegar. Fresh Fruit Salad is cherished by many restaurants around the world. - 40.3347
Tossed Orange Salad
Drain mandarin orange sections, reserving 4 teaspoons juice.
For salad, in a large salad bowl toss together torn lettuce, spinach, or romaine; radishes; green onion; and mandarin orange sections.
For dressing, in a small mixing bowl... - 40.2518
1) In a bowl, mix pineapple, oranges, marshmallows, coconut, sour cream, apple, dates, walnuts and cherries.
2) Keep the bowl in refrigerator for 6-8 hours or overnight.
3) Spread on lettuce leaves and serve. - 40.2337
Tossed Green Salad With Papaya
1) In a small bowl mix lime juice, cumin, and garlic. Add vegetable oil, salt and pepper.
2) Prepare Romaine and shred into bite-sized pieces.
3) Peel, halve, and pit papaya. Cut into 1/2-inch cubes.
4) Mix Romaine and papaya in a salad... - 39.9933
1) Take a salad bowl and place the lettuce.
2) Add tomatoes, eggs, chicken, bacon and cheese over the lettuce leaf.
3) Add wedges of avocado and sprinkle the salad with chives.
4) Toss the salad with Brown Derby dressing and serve. - 39.7746
Cilantro Cucumber And Red Chile Salad
1.In a non aluminium bowl, mix cucumbers, cilantro and then add crumbled dried chiles,
2.Season with salt.
3. Add in oil and vinegar.
4. Coat well.
5. Let alone for 30 minutes to allow flavors to infuse.
6. Serve at normal room temperature. - 39.7528
Charcoal Grilled Steak With Chirmol Rice And Salad
1) In a non-stick pan, heat oil and saute tomatoes and peppers.
2) Stir in the onions, garlic, herbs, bay leaf Worcestershire sauce and salt.
3) Cook the onion mixture for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
4) Stir in the water to dilute to taste.... - 39.7378
Peruvian Potato Salad
Early on day:
Wash, then cook potatoes in boiling water about 30 minutes, or until just tender.
Drain, peel, then cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices; cool; refrigerate.
About 30 minutes before supper:
1. Cut hard-cooked eggs in half; remove yolks; chop whites;... - 39.5783
1) With a knife, cut the kohlrabi into quarters.
2) In a large bowl, place these quarters along with enough water to cover.
3) With a vented plastic film, cover the bowl.
4) On high power, cook for 6 minutes or until the water starts... - 39.2006
Roast In Beer And Onion Sauce
1.Take broccoli and chop its big leaves.
2.Cut the hard ends of bottom stems on broccoli and once done.
3.Cut the thicker stalks lengthwise.
4.Take the steaming racks and place the broccoli in it with stalks at the centre and steam the broccoli... - 39.13
Tossed Antipasto Salad
Combine Italian dressing, lemon juice, salt and pepper in medium bowl and mix well.
Add zucchini, cauliflower and onion and toss lightly to coat.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator .
Combine next 6 ingredients in large salad bowl.
Add vegetables with marinade... - 38.8459
Black Eyed Peas Salad With Orange Jalapeno Dressing
1. In a large saucepan, cover the peas with 4 inches of cold water. Add the bay leaf and bring to a boil over moderate heat. Reduce the heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, until the peas are tender, about 50 minutes; add water if the peas look... - 38.636
1) Take a frying pan and place it over high heat.
2) Add Dijon mustard, pineapple and rum to it after browning the pork.
3) Season with salt and pepper after stirring in the coconut milk.
4) Garnish with cilantro or chopped parsley.
5) Serve... - 38.3423
Guacamole With White Onion
1) Pare and mash the avocados using a fork.
2) Combine with the other ingredients.
3) Pile into a serving dish and serve immediately. - 37.3061
Tossed Salad With Lemon Vinaigrette
In a large salad bowl, combine the first seven ingredients.
In a small bowl, combine the lemon juice, Parmesan cheese, garlic, salt and pepper.
Gradually whisk in oil.
Drizzle over salad and toss to coat.
Serve immediately. - 36.9501
Walnut Goat Cheese Salad
Combine first 4 ingredients in container of an electric blender.
With blender on high, gradually add oils in a slow, steady stream, processing until blended.
Arrange lettuce, walnuts, and goat cheese slices on individual salad plates.
Garnish, if... - 36.7881
Crunchy Spinach Salad Dressing
1.Take a jar and put sugar, mustard, salt, celery seeds, onion, vegetable oil and vinegar.
2.Shake the jar well after covering and refrigerate it for few hours.
3.Shake and toss over the salad and serve. - 36.6212
Scallop And Feijoa Salad
Scallop And Feijoa Salad has a Delicious tasteThe White wine and Sour cream gives the Scallop And Feijoa Salad Gripping taste. Must catch it - 36.2436
Shrimp Salad gets its taste from boiled shrimp mixed with mayonnaise and tomatoes flavored with vinegar. Shrimp Salad is inspired by many food chains worldwide. - 36.0224
Green Bean Avocado And Palm Heart Salad
1. Blanch the beans until al dente in salted boiling water. Drain, immerse in cold water, drain again, then dry on tea towels. Place in a large bowl with the palm hearts, avocado, plum tomatoes, olives and onion.
2. In a small glass jar with a fitted lid, add... - 35.481
Potato Salad has a fine taste. Potato Salad gets its taste from vegetables mixed with mayonnaise and eggs. Potato Salad is liked by many around the world. - 35.4484
Turkey Tossed Salad
Drain oranges, reserving syrup.
In a large bowl, combine the oranges, salad greens, turkey, blue cheese, almonds, cranberries, celery and onion.
In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the remaining ingredients.
Add the reserved syrup and shake... - 35.4331
Ham And Blue Cheese Pasta Salad
Cook pasta according to package directions.
Drain well, and place in a large serving bowl.
Add pecans and next 7 ingredients, tossing gently to combine.
Add oil, stirring gently to coat mixture.
Serve immediately or cover and chill thoroughly, if desired. - 35.2427
Tossed Salad Deluxe
1. Combine dressing ingredients and chill.
2. Place vegetables, almonds, and sesame seeds in salad bowl. Toss with dressing. - 35.1212
1. Halve tomatoes crosswise; scoop out insides into a small bowl; dice. Turn the tomatoes upside down on paper toweling to drain.
2. Halve avocados; peel and pit. Mash in a medium-size bowl.
3. Stir in diced tomato, onion, chili pepper, garlic, mayonnaise or... - 34.8755
If ceviche salad is made well,I usually eat good portions of it & skip my meal.You can make it in different ways but it tastes best when it's kept simple. - 34.6756
Tossed Green Salad With Toasted Sesame Seeds
1. Wash the spinach thoroughly, rinse and separate the lettuce leaves; now, tear both of them into large pieces
2. In a bowl, combine spinach, lettuce, artichokes, carrots and sprouts
3. In a small skillet, toast the sesame seeds over a... - 34.6652
Tasty Tossed Salad
In a large salad bowl, combine the lettuce, cauliflower, broccoli, carrots, onion and bacon.
Top with cheddar cheese.
Combine the mayonnaise, sugar and lemon juice.
Pour over lettuce mixture and toss to coat. - 34.5952
Citrus Tossed Salad
In a large salad bowl, combine the romaine, oranges, apples, grapefruit, pecans and cilantro.
In ajar with a tight-fitting lid, combine salad dressing ingredients; shake well.
Drizzle over salad and toss to coat. - 34.5561
Black Bean And Bell Pepper Salad
1. Place the beans in a medium bowl. Add the bell pepper, tomato, scallions, jalapeno pepper and coriander. Toss to mix.
2. In a small bowl, combine the corn oil, lime juice, salt and black pepper. Pour the dressing over the bean mixture and toss well to coat. - 34.2299
Baked Pumpkin With Tender Coconut Salad
Place the coconut milk, pandan leaf, brown sugar and salt in a pot and heat until just simmering.
Beat the eggs and mix in the flour.
Beat this mix into the coconut milk.
Cook very gently until the custard begins to thicken.
Make a hole in the top of the... - 33.8559
Special Spinach Salad
1) In a large bowl, mix together all the ingredients but the dressing.
2) Toss the ingredients.
3) Serve the salad with Blender Dressing. - 33.7903
Ginger Berry Tossed Salad
Combine first 3 ingredients in container of an electric blender or food processor; cover and process until smooth.
Place torn spinach, lettuce, and celery in a large bowl, tossing gently to combine.
Divide spinach mixture among 6 individual... - 33.667
1. Wash and prepare vegetables. Break lettuce and cut radish into flowers. Chill.
2. Cut tomatoes into wedges, slice carrots.
3. Com- bine together prepared vegetables in bowl.
4. Pour French dressing over vegetables just before serving and gently mix. - 33.6507
Mixed Bean And Onion Salad
1. The beans should be cooked until fairly soft, but not crumbling apart. Drain thoroughly and if the two sorts were cooked separately, mix together.
2. Take half of the beans and fry them in 1/2 inch (1.5cm) of oil, then remove from heat.
3. When completely... - 33.5906
South American Mixed Salad
Halve cucumber lengthwise; remove seeds and slice cross wise.
Arrange cucumber, bananas, peppers, avocado, and onion in salad bowl.
To make dressing, in screw-top jar combine vinegar, oil, salt, and bottled hot pepper sauce.
Cover and shake to mix well..Pour... - 32.9592
Mock Cranberry Salad
Dissolve jello in water, add cokes, cream cheese, pineapple, nuts.
Fold in whipped cream.
Refrigerate until set. - 32.8425
Rice And Bean Salad
1. Chop the onion, cucumber and red pepper into small pieces. Cut the olives in half and remove the stones.
2. Mix with the brown rice and beans in a large bowl. Sprinkle on the sea salt, lemon juice and olive oil and stir well. - 32.6711
Cream Cheese Frosting With A Twist
1.Take 2-3 tablespoons of lemon juice and pour over avocado and mix well.
2.In a bowl, mix avocado, olives, celery and chicken.
3.In a separate bowl, mix mayonnaise with lemon juice and pour over the chicken mixture.
4.Put the salad on lettuce... - 32.2489
Tossed Salad has a great taste. Tossed Salad gets its taste from fish mixed with vegetable. Tossed Salad is cherished by many food chains all over the world. - 32.1484
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl.
Pour Vinaigrette Dressing over salad, tossing gently to coat.
Cover and chill at least 1 hour.
To serve, arrange salad mixture on a lettuce-lined platter, and top with tomato halves and egg quarters. - 32.058
Tossed Green Salad
In a large bowl, combine greens, cucumber, peas, onions and celery.
In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the dressing ingredients; shake well.
Pour over the salad and toss to coat. - 31.8973
Spice Crunch Chicken With Guacamole Salad & Tortillas
1. Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 6. Cover a baking tray with parchment. Lay each chicken breast flat on a board, then halve through the middle so you get 2 breast-sized pieces from each.
2. Bash 85g of tortillas into rough crumbs and small flakes, then tip... - 31.7066
Tossed Artichoke Salad
Wash spinach and remove stems; dry leaves.
Tear greens into bite-size pieces (about 12 cups).
Divide greens evenly between 2 large plastic bags; close bags and refrigerate.
Just before serving, add 1 can olives, 1 jar artichoke hearts (with liquid) and half... - 30.7128
Orange And Brazil Nut Salad With Basil
Tear the lettuce into bite-size pieces and divide them among 4 salad plates.
(Whole leaves look nice but are hard to cut with a salad fork, so they languish on the plates.) Use a knife to peel the oranges right down to the flesh, removing not only the peel... - 30.312
Lettuce And Tomato Salad
Lettuce And Tomato Salad has a fine taste. Lettuce And Tomato Salad get its taste from tomatoes and lettuce dressed in French dressing. Lettuce And Tomato Salad is cherished by many people worldwide. - 29.9547
Crab And Tomato Salad
Crab And Tomato Salad has a fine taste. Crab And Tomato Salad gets its taste from crabmeat mixed with mayonnaise and tomatoes. Crab And Tomato Salad is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 29.9161
South American Tossed Salad
Combine the lettuces, tomatoes, avocado, radishes, and corn in a large serving bowl.
Sprinkle the salad with the lime juice, walnut oil, salt, and pepper and toss to coat. - 29.9065
Cold Seafood Macaroni Salad
Cook macaroni, drain and cool; mix with all other ingredients. (Better if made day before and refrigerated.)
Crab meat or shrimp can be used if preferred. - 29.0073
Layer lettuce, tomatoes, kidney beans and cheese, one at a time, in a shallow 2 quart casserole; repeat.
Sprinkle half the green chilies over the second layer; spoon Dressing over all.
Chill overnight; top entire salad with chips and serve. - 27.2773
Mexican Salad With Avocado Dressing
Place shredded lettuce on a large serving plate.
Arrange tomato wedges, sliced olives, and onion rings on lettuce; sprinkle with cilantro.
Serve with Avocado Dressing. - 26.5188