- » South American Pudding
South American Pudding Recipes
Enjoy our collection of south american pudding recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for south american pudding recipes.
Elena Zelayeta's Postre De Mamon
Have all ingredients at room temperature.
Boil sugar and water for 3 minutes; add butter; stir until melted.
Beat egg whites stiff; then beat yolks well.
Add sugar syrup to yolks, stirring constantly.
Fold in egg whites.
Put 4 slices of poundcake... - 43.6761
You May Also Like!
Deep South Corn Pudding
1. Preheat the oven to 300 degree F
2. Butter a baking dish or soufflé dish.
3. In a bowl break eggs and whisk with a wire whisk.
4. Add corn starch blended in milk, corn, sugar and salt to the eggs.
5. Whisk to blend well.
6. Pour... - 41.1793
Banana Sweet Potato Pudding
1. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
2. Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix well. Turn into a well-buttered 1-quart baking dish or casserole and bake for about 45 minutes, or until set and browned on top. - 27.425
Desert Shores Bread Pudding
Using day-old bread with crusts, cut into small cubes in a buttered 1 qt. baking dish.
Scald the milk with the sugar and butter.
Can be done in microwave oven.
Beat eggs slightly, add salt, then stir in the warm milk and almond extract.
Pour over the bread... - 32.9114
Bread And Cheese Pudding
Arrange alternate layers of bread and cheese in shallow 1 1/2-quart baking pan ending with a layer of cheese.
Heat milk with the onion.
Pour slowly over eggs combined with the seasonings, stirring constantly.
Pour milk mixture over bread and cheese.
Let stand... - 39.901
Cream Style Corn Pudding
Corn Pudding has a luscious taste. Corn Pudding gets its taste from corn mixed with bacon, eggs and milk. Corn Pudding is cherished by many around the world. - 39.4591
1. Start oven, set at Moderately Slow, 300° F. Rub a baking dish with margarine or butter.
2. Trim the crusts from the bread and cut in strips. Spread with butter or margarine on both sides. Place them in the baking dish.
3. Add the sugar to the eggs and... - 28.916
Breakfast Bread Pudding
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Goat a 1 1/2-quart baking dish with no-stick spray.
In a large bowl, whisk together the evaporated milk, egg substitute, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, dried fruit, and currants.
Add the bread cubes and stir to coat.
Transfer to the... - 36.9925
Date Nut Pudding
Pour boiling water over dates; let stand while preparing batter.
Blend sugar, egg and Wesson oil; sift flour, salt, soda and baking powder.
Blend dry ingredients into date mixture, beginning with and ending with flour.
Add vanilla and nuts.
Pour into a... - 40.3869
Bread Pudding With Dates
1. Remove crusts from bread, cut into 1 1/2 cm / 5/8 in squares. Beat eggs with sugar until thick. Stir in lemon rind, cream, milk and cinnamon. Stir bread into mixture, mix well and leave to soak for 10 minutes.
2. Stir in dates, pour mixture into a greased... - 32.1737
Mix all ingredients in baking dish.
Micro 20 minutes on LOW or 15 minutes on MEDIUM.
Test centre with table knife - the pudding will still cook 3 or 4 minutes after stopping.
Do not overcook. - 37.0404