- » South American Pot Roast
South American Pot Roast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of south american pot roast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for south american pot roast recipes.
Pot Roast With Kidney Beans
1. In a large Dutch oven or casserole, heat the shortening.
2. When the fat is hot, sear the pot roast on all sides.
3. Remove the roast onto a platter.
4. Add onions, chili powder and salt to the fat in the casserole and sauté till onions are... - 42.5238
You May Also Like!
Brazilian Pot Roast
This Brazilian Pot Roast is a desire ! This spicy aromatic beef dish is popular with one and all ! Just try this Brazilian Pot Roast and let me know if you like it ! - 43.5891
Mexican Pork Pot Roast
Heat 3 tablespoons of the oil in heavy kettle.
Add garlic and sausage cut into small pieces.
Cook until well browned: remove sausage.
Brown pork loin on all sides.
Remove pork and pour off fat.
Return pork to kettle with half of onions, the tomatoes,... - 46.5708
Mexican Pot Roast
Brown meat in a little oil.
Add water, seasonings and vegetables.
Cover and simmer for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
Remove cover; cut meat into bite-size pieces and simmer for an additional 30 minutes until thickened. - 29.0369
Mexican Pot Roast
1) In a skillet heat oil and brown beef.
2) Transfer into a slow cooker.
3) In a bowl mix remaining ingredients.
4) Pour the mixture over meat.
5) Cook covered on low heat for 10-12 hours.
6) Add water if required.
7) Serve with potatoes,... - 46.0374
Mexican Pork Roast
Place onions and carrots in crock pot.
Rub pork roast with seasonings.
Place on top of vegetables; add water.
Cover and cook on low setting for 10 to 12 hours.
Good when shredded and served in hot buttered tortillas with spicy taco sauce. - 31.9117
Bean And Cabbage Hot Pot Ouillade
(1) In a large kettle, combine all ingredients except the boiled beans and liquid.
(2) Place the covered pan over a medium flame and bring to a boil
(3) Reduce heat and simmer for 25-30 minutes until potatoes and rutabaga are tender cooked.
(4) Drain... - 41.3587
Big Pot O’ Chili
Savory, hot chili – make it as spicy or as mild as you like. This one bulks up the veggies and uses turkey and very lean ground beef so it comes in at a low calorie count for a good sized portion. For 400 calories you can have a huge portion ! Try making... - 35.7613
Slow Cooker Chili Verde
Pork roast can be a true treat when cooked exclusively even with a few ingredients. The chef shows how to cook Chili Verde in a slow cooker style using pork roast and just a few seasonings. Great for dinner! - 109.08
Roast Turkey With Oyster Stuffing
Clean and wash the turkey inside and out, rub salt and pepper inside and out.
Make a stuffing as follows.
Mince the onions and garlic and brown in the fat.
Place the oysters in hot water until the edges curl, then pour off the water but save it.
Chop the... - 41.0097
Mashed Potatoes With Roasted Garlic
Wanna "Spice Up" plain-ol mashed potatoes? Try this amazing recipe created by Lorena Garica of America's Next Great Restaurant in her new cookbook, "Lorena Garcia's New Latin Classics".
I'm helping Ranya who emailed me asking for help to create a wonderful... - 90.2903