- » South American Noodles
South American Noodles Recipes
Enjoy our collection of south american noodles recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for south american noodles recipes.
Grab And Noodles Creole
Bring a large pot of water to a boil, drop the live crabs into it, and boil for a few minutes until they turn pink.
Drain off the water and let the crabs cool.
Clean them by snapping off the claws and legs and removing backs, "dead fingers," and entrails in... - 42.442
Noodles With Sour Cream And Cottage Cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F. Cook the noodles according to package directions and drain thoroughly in a colander.
2. In a buttered 1-quart casserole or 8"x8"x2" baking dish, combine the noodles with the cottage cheese, sour cream, salt, pepper, and chives.... - 24.838
You May Also Like!
South Of The Border Lasagna
Add tomatoes, picante, taco seasoning mix and chiles.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes.
Spread half of meat mixture in bottom of baking dish.
Top with 1/2 noodles and the cup Ricotta cheese.
Top with Cheddar.
Repeat... - 32.9156
Beef Noodle Casserole
Cook noodles as directed; place in bottom of greased 13" x 9" pan.
Brown hamburger and add other ingredients; pour over noodles.
Cook at 350° for 30 to 45 minutes.
Makes large casserole. - 34.6756
Peruvian Noodle Eggs
1. Whisk the eggs with the parmesan cheese, crackers, milk, basil, salt & pepper.
2. In a frypan, melt some butter put in 2 Tbsps of the mixture and tip around the pan.
3. Flip over when done and cook the other side.
4. Remove to a plate and repeat... - 40.8955
South Of The Border Casserole
Cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
Place 2/3 of the noodles in casserole.
Brown onion and beef in skillet in oil over medium heat; drain excess fat.
Stir in flour, pepper, salt, garlic salt, oreg- ano, chili powder and milk; mix well.
Add... - 42.4765
Shrimp South Pacific
Melt butter; add flour, salt and curry powder.
Stir until blended.
Gradually add milk; cook over moderate heat, stirring constantly, until smooth and thickened.
Add cheese, sherry and worcestershire sauce; stir till cheese is melted.
Fold in sliced eggs,... - 34.0605
Grandma's Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
Boil chicken base for about 35
minutes in a large pot on a high to medium high heat. Add veggies and cheese rind after chicken has cooked. Stir and cover for an hour on a medium low.
Combine eggs, salt and pepper and milk, beat together. Add 3 cups of flour... - 39.9202
White Clam Sauce
1. Heat the oil in a medium-sized saucepan and saute the garlic until tender but not browned. Sprinkle with flour and cook for 1 minute.
2. Drain the clams and add the juice slowly to the garlic mixture, while stirring. Add the pepper and bring to a boil.
3.... - 24.5225
Pasta Frittata is a simply delicious recipe. Try this Pasta Frittata; I bet, yoy will get a huge fan following for this one. - 46.9009
Tacos In Pasta Shells
Tacos In Pasta Shells is simply irresistible, to say the least! Try this Tacos In Pasta Shells; I am sure you'll have a huge fan following for this one. - 45.6776
Preheat oven to 325°.
Brown ground beef with salt, pepper, garlic and onion.
Mix with chili and 1/2 can warm water.
In a baking dish, layer noodles, chili mixture, cheeses and onions.
Bake 15 to 20 minutes. - 33.2485