- » South American Mackerel
South American Mackerel Recipes
Enjoy our collection of south american mackerel recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for south american mackerel recipes.
South American Mackerel
Slash the mackerel in several places on both sides.
This will help the flavourings to penetrate the flesh.
Mix the onion, garlic, chilli, pimientos, passata and olives together and spoon on to the centres of six large squares of oiled foil, shiny sides... - 40.672
You May Also Like!
Chilean Fish Casserole El
1. Slice the mackerel fillets crosswise into 1-inch strips. Put the flour on a plate or a sheet of wax paper, and coat the strips completely. Shake off any excess flour.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a 1 1/2-quart flameproof casserole over moderately... - 34.9276
1) Make out 1- x 1/4-inch strips from the fish.
2) Place inside a glass or earthenware bowl, but not metal.
3) Pour in 3/4 cup lime juice to cover the fish.
4) Place inside the refrigerator to marinate for 2-4 hours by covering with a... - 46.3382
1. Pour boiling water over annatto seeds in small bowl; let stand, covered, at room temperature, until soft, 8 to 10 hours or overnight.
2. Drain annatto seeds. Combine seeds, orange juice, vinegar, garlic, chili, cumin, allspice, salt and pepper in blender... - 35.2054