- » South American Dessert
South American Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of south american dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for south american dessert recipes.
Mocha Chocolate Truffle Cake
Here is a heavenly dessert that would make you happy as ever. See this video where Betty demonstrates how to make mocha chocolate truffle cake. The video is presented in such a simple and interesting manner that you would be able to prepare the same in your... - 126.918
No-bake Tortilla Cake With Mocha Filling
A unique way of using up flour tortillas is to build up a delicious cake. Watch the video to know more about the recipe as demonstrated by Robin. All Mexican folks will be awed by how the flour tortillas are converted into a fine dessert. - 109.739
Coffee Dulce De Leche Ice Box Cake
This dessert is quite easy to make and will complement any special occasion. Coffee and dulce de leche are perfect for each other. - 109.145
Authentic Southern Style Chess Pie
Chess pie can be described as anything but mouth-wateringly marvelous. In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make this Southern style pie. This sugary dessert is a doddle to make if you master a few techniques. Stream the video recipe to get learning more... - 108.418
Dulce De Leche Cheesecake
1. Preheat oven to 300 degree F or 160 degree C.
2. For crust, in a bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, and butter. Mix well.
3. Into a 9-inch springform pan, transfer the mixture and press it firmly onto the bottom.
4. Pour... - 106.757
Avocado And Chocolate Cupcakes
Want to prepare something unique for your dessert - you can consider the recipe of avocado and chocolate cupcakes. Ripe avocado and chocolate, makes a great combination. Follow the easy steps and prepare at home. - 100.593
Dairy Free Ice Cream With Brazil Nut And Dates
Weight-watcher's delight ! A quick video which illustrates how to prepare a dairy-free ice-cream with Brazil nuts and dates blended to a smooth texture, this makes a very wholesome treat. - 93.7223
Yummy Banana Pudding
For everyone with a sweet tooth, this video is a must watch. The chef prepares this amazing Banana Pudding which is totally irresistible and is really simple to make. Watch the video now and treat your family to this delicacy. - 88.3555
Line 1 1/2-qt casserole with foil.
In medium bowl blend brown sugar, cornstarch, salt, milk and eggs.
In prepared casserole combine bread cubes, raisins, cinnamon and nutmeg, tossing to coat.
Pour milk mixture over all.
Gently press bread cubes down to... - 50.9634
Beet Bread Pudding
1. Lightly toast rye bread and let dry at room temperature for 30 minutes.
2. Grate roasted beets coarsely and keep aside.
3. In a bowl, tear bread pieces coarsely and add chicken broth and raisins; mix well.
4. Let it soak for 1 hour.
5.... - 49.4833
Best Fudge Cake
Melt chocolate; set aside.
Grease and flour two 9-inch cake pans; set aside.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
In a large mixer bowl, cream butter or margarine until smooth.
Add brown sugar and eggs.
Beat with electric mixer on high speed until light and... - 48.8982
Brazil Nut Black Bottom Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2. In a bowl combine Brazil nuts with 3 tablespoons sugar.
3. Take a 10-inch pie plate and press the nuts and sugar mixture over the bottom and sides of it.
4. Bake for 8 minutes at 400° F until the... - 48.8325
New Orleans Bread Pudding
1) Preheat oven moderately at 350°F.
2) In a bowl mix cubed bread, pecans and raisins.
3) Blend in remaining ingredients with wire whisk.
4) Coat bread cubes with milk-egg mixture.
5) Keep aside for 20 minutes.
6) Transfer to a 2-quart... - 48.7741
Very Best Fruit Cake
Very Best Fruit Cake is a special occasion cake. Very Best Fruit Cake gets its lovely taste from fruits mixed with all spices and eggs, flavored with rum. Very Best Fruit Cake is inspired by many bakeries around the world. - 48.6645
Confetti Bean Casserole
1.Preheat theoven at 350 degrees.
2.In a medium sized bowl, put sugar, flour, baking powder, and salt and mix them all well.
3.In a separate bowl, mix milk and butter and put the mixture on the dry mixture of flour.
4.Mix the ingredients... - 48.5988
Brazilian Chocolate Chiffon Cake
1) Preheat oven at 325°F.
2) In a bowl, add first six ingredients to sift together.
3) At the center, make a well and gradually add salad oil, egg yolks, water and vanilla, one after another.
4) Use a spoon to beat the mixture until smooth.
5)... - 48.5112
Coconut Cream Pie
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Blend together flour, eggs, salt, and sugar and then add scalded milk ensuring to stir constantly.
3) Let the milk boil under low heat, let it simmer for 2 minutes, remove pan from heat, and then... - 48.0712
Gorgonzola Bread Pudding
1)Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
2)Take a baking pan of 12 X 6 inches and grease it.
3)In a mixing bowl, combine together, cream, garlic, basil, eggs, pepper, parsley and salt.
4)Put in the bread cubes in the pan.
5)Top with cheese,... - 48.0574
Beer Bread Pudding
1) Preheat oven at 325°F.
2) In a skillet scald milk and beer.
3) In a bowl beat eggs with brown sugar, vanilla extract, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
4) Stir in scalded milk and beer.
5) Add bread to the mixture.
6) Transfer content... - 48.0407
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Cut off the crusts from the bread and tear it into pieces. Put them in a bowl.
3) Pour milk in the bowl and the bread soak for about 30 minutes.
4) Use fingers to break any lumps in the bowl of bread and... - 48.0343
Sherried Liver Spread
1.Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2.In a bowl, mix flour, sugar, cracker crumbs, salt and baking powder and keep it aside.
3.Take a saucepan and heat butter in it.
4.Once done, turn off the heat and put flour mixture, ice cream and eggs... - 47.9039
This dessert is Nicaraguan in origin, although it is served throughout Central America and Mexico. - 47.7265
Deep South Yam Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a bowl, sift the flour, baking powder baking soda, salt and cinnamon together.
3) In a bowl, cream the margarine and sugar together.
4) Stir in rest of the ingredients, mix well.
5) Blend in the... - 47.5468
Brazil Nut Torte
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Sieve flour with baking powder. Mix cracker crumbs.
3. Blend sugar and butter to a creamy smooth mixture. Add egg yolks, one at a time, beating after each time. Mix vanilla and nuts.
4. Add flour mixture... - 47.2287
Savory Bread Pudding
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2.Take a 9 inch nonstick skillet and melt some margarine in it.
3. Add in onion, mushrooms, garlic and saute on medium to high heat for 1 to 2 minutes until veggies are tenderized.
4.Now add the... - 47.1991
Sweet Short Crust Key Lime Pie
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour into a large mixing bowl and rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Add the sugar, egg yolks, salt and enough water to bind together. Knead lightly and briefly to form a soft dough.
2. Roll... - 47.0191
Key Lime Yogurt Pie
In a small bowl combine crumbs and margarine; mix well.
Over bottom and side of a pie plate press the crumb mixture.
Into a saucepan pour apple juice.
Sprinkle with gelatin.
Let stand for several minutes or until gelatin is softened.
Cook... - 46.8128
Nuts & Raisins Bread Pudding
1.In a 1 quart glass measuring cup, put milk and butter and heat for 4 1/2 minutes at High without covering.
2.In a 1 quart glass measuring pitcher, add eggs and whisk them gently.
3.Once done, put sugar and blend well.
4.Stir in the heated milk to... - 46.2097
Raspberry Meringue Bread Pudding
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) In two 6-ounce custard cups sprayed with the non-stick cooking spray, divide the bread cubes equally and keep aside.
3) In a small mixing bowl, beat the milk, whole sweetener, vanilla and nutmeg... - 46.0656
Vincent Price's Bread Pudding With Creme Anglaise
1)Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2)For making bread pudding – take a 8X12 inch glass baking dish and grease using butter.
3)Spread raisins and sugar on the butter.
4)Layer bread slices over this.
5)Pour a mixture of egg, milk and... - 45.743
Black Bread Pudding
Beat egg yolks at high speed in a small bowl until thick.
Gradually beat in sugar.
Continue beating at high speed until mixture is very thick and piles softly.
Using clean beaters and a large bowl, beat egg whites with salt until stiff, not dry, peaks... - 45.7022
Queen's Chocolate Cake
Combine chocolate and rum in top of a double boiler; bring water to a boil.
Reduce heat to low; cook until chocolate melts.
Remove from heat; let cool.
Beat butter at medium speed of an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add 2/3 cup sugar, beating... - 45.6342
Lemon Angel Cake
1.Take lemon juice in a bowl and put gelatin in it so that it gets soft.
2.Whisk egg yolks until light and fluffy.
3.Take a sauce pan, put whisked egg yolks, 1 cup sugar and gelatin mixture in it and stir on low flame until thick.
4.Once... - 45.4614
Key Lime Pie
Make pie shell according to preferred recipe.
In a saucepan mix cornstarch, salt and honey and add boiling water slowly, stirring constantly, to avoid lumps.
Add yogurt, milk or cream, blending in thoroughly.
Bring mixture to a boil, then turn heat down and... - 45.3823
Brazil Nut Cake
Heat oven to 350°.
Line bottoms of 2 round layer pans, 8 or 9 x 1 1/2.inches, with aluminum foil.
Beat egg whites in large mixer bowl until foamy.
Beat in 1/2 cup sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time; continue beating until stiff and glossy.
Beat egg yolks, oil and... - 45.3374
Key Lime Pie
Preheat oven to 325°.
Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in a small bowl; set aside.
Combine lime juice and egg yolks in a small heavy saucepan; cook over medium-low heat 10 minutes or until slightly thick and very hot (180°), stirring constantly (do not... - 45.2835
Magic Pumpkin Pie
Magic Pumpkin Pie is a delightful desert. The blend of canned pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, egg, salt, nutmeg, ginger, cinnamon and water gave me completely out of this world taste. Take a bite of Magic Pumpkin pie and you will feel the magical... - 45.25
Baked Pumpkin Pudding
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. Take a bowl add sugar, butter, eggs, flour and milk to it. Mix them well.
3. Add spices, vanilla and pumpkin to this mixture and blend till the mixture turns smooth.
4. Portion out this mixture on a... - 45.1981
Nut Stuffed Baked Apples
Nut Stuffed Baked Apples has a fine taste. Nut Stuffed Baked Apples gets its taste from apples mixed with dates and flavored with cinnamon, topped with nutmeg. Nut Stuffed Baked Apples is inspired by many food chains all over the world. - 45.0385
Bread Pudding With Dates And Pecans
1. Heat the oven to 375Â°F.
2. With butter lightly grease an 8-inch baking pan.
3. In a large bowl, whisk together the skim milk, brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg.
4. In another bowl, whisk together the eggs, egg whites and... - 45.0198
Pecan Bourbon Bread Pudding
Preheat oven to 300° F.
Prepare custard: Scrape Lemon Zester/ Scorer across orange to make 2 teaspoons zest.
Add zest to Batter Bowl with sugar, milk, eggs and vanilla.
With 10-inch Whisk, whisk until foamy throughout.
Divide bread cubes among 4 custard cups... - 44.9556
Key Lime Pie
Prepare and cook pastry shell as directed .
While pastry shell cools, prepare filling by combining in 4-cup measure, water, lime juice, sugar, gelatin and beaten egg yolks.
Cook uncovered, 3 minutes or until mixture is steaming hot and just begins to bubble,... - 44.8194
Fresh Corn Pudding
Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
1) Combine the eggs, milk, sugar, half-and-half and salt. Mix properly and stir in all the remaining ingredients.
2) In a 1 1/2-quart casserole which has been greased, pour the mixture.
3) On... - 44.8164
Baked Banana Pancake
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Combine whole wheat flour, non-fat dry milk and salt.
Combine beaten egg yolks, oil, honey and water.
Stir wet ingredients into dry, to make a smooth batter.
Beat egg whites until stiff.
Fold them into batter.
Put oil into iron skillet... - 44.8135
Fried Bananas As A Dessert
1) Dredge flour on a sheet of waxed paper.
2) Roll the bananas in flour to coat well.
3) In a pan or top part of chafing dish, heat 2 tablespoons of the butter.
4) Put in the bananas and cook until golden browned, flip to brown other side, mix... - 44.7935
Pecan Strips has a wonderful taste. Pecan Strips gets its taste from flour mixed with eggs and coconut, flavored with vanilla and topped with pecans. Pecan Strips is inspired by many food joints around the world. - 44.7587
Louisiana Bread Pudding
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
Spread bread cubes on a baking sheet and bake for about 10 minutes, stirring twice, or until firm and lightly toasted.
Meanwhile, spread nuts in a pie plate and bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until fragrant.
Let nuts cool and chop... - 44.731
1 Preheat the oven to 375°Fahrenheit.
2 Grease three 9-inch layer cake pans and dust with flour.
3 In a bowl, cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
4 Add in vanilla.
5 In another bowl, sift flour, baking... - 44.3258
Fresh & Tasty Corn Pudding
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) From the cob, cut the corn, scraping cob to completely remove the pulp.
3) Measure 3 cups full of pulp and corn.
4) In a medium mixing bowl, combine together the corn, egg yolk, sugar, salt, milk,... - 44.3048
Apricot Glazed Cornish Hen With Wild Rice
Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
Remove giblets from hens; reserve for another use.
Rinse hens with cold water, and pat dry.
Lift wingtips up and over back, and tuck under hens.
Close cavities, and secure with wooden picks.
Tie ends of... - 44.2446
1) Combine together the sugar, ground nutmeg, instant coffee powder, gelatin and salt in a saucepan.
2) In a bowl, combine together the evaporated milk and beaten egg yolks.
3) Add the bowl-€™s mixture to the gelatin mixture.
4) Cook and stir well... - 44.1425
Individual Kahlua Cheesecakes
Coat 12 (2 1/2-inch) paper baking cups with cooking spray; sprinkle chocolate wafer crumbs evenly on bottom and up sides of paper cups.
Place paper cups in muffin pan cups.
Combine Neufchatel cheese and next 5 ingredients in container of an electric blender;... - 44.1214
Amish Bread Pudding
1) Combine milk with butter and stir until butter melts.
2) Allow to cool to lukewarm.
3) Preheat the oven to 350 degree.
4) Combine eggs, nutmeg, sugar, salt and blend in a mixer for one minute.
5) Slowly pour the egg mixture in the... - 44.0754
Meringue Topped Bread Pudding
Place 2 egg whites in a small mixing bowl and let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
Spray a 1 1/2-quart casserole with non-stick coating; set aside.
In a medium mixing bowl beat together the remaining 3 egg whites, egg, milk, brown sugar, and... - 43.9044
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Make a mixture of sugar, molasses, spices, butter, salt and yam.
3.Stir in eggs and milk.
4.Add yams and stir well.
5.Take a greased 1 1/2 quart casserole and pour the mixture in it.
6.Bake for 1 1/2... - 43.8958
Custard Bread Pudding
Let bread stand uncovered overnight to dry.
Cover raisins with boiling water; let stand 5 minutes.
Mix eggs, milk, 1/4 cup sugar, and vanilla or rosewater.
Place raisins in ungreased 10x6x2-inch baking dish.
Pour egg mixture over.
Spread bread slices... - 43.7781
Pineapple Vanilla Bread Pudding
In a large mixer bowl cream together butter or margarine, vanilla pudding mix, and cinnamon till fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
In another bowl combine milk, undrained pineapple, coconut, raisins, and vanilla.
By hand,... - 43.77
In skillet that is at least 3 inches deep, heat 1 1/2 inches oil to 375°.
Dip ladyfinger halves into beaten egg, coating completely.
Fry in hot oil, turning once, 2 minutes per side.
Drain on paper toweling.
Keep ladyfingers warm in oven.
Combine sugar,... - 43.6547
Hilda S Yorkshire Scones
Preheat oven to 425° F.
Sift flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder into a bowl.
Using a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in margarine until the texture of coarse meal.
Add raisins and toss to mix.
Add egg and milk and mix with a fork until mixture forms a... - 43.5723
Banana Cream Cheese Pie
Banana Cream Cheese Pie is pleasing desert. The synthesis of cheese, sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice and vanilla gives a perfect taste. The banana slices dressing gives the Banana cream cheese pie a wonderfully sculptured looks. - 43.4791
Shortcut Bread Pudding With Bourbon Sauce
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease or spray a 1-quart casserole or souffle dish with pan release.
Spread butter on one side of bread; cut into 1-inch squares.(1-1/2 cups loosely packed).
In a medium bowl, whisk egg to blend; whisk in half-and-half or milk,... - 43.4613
Vermont Bread Pudding
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. In a pan, melt the butter over medium heat
3. Remove from heat
4. Dip both sides of the bread halves in the hot butter and arrange on both sides of the pan and in the center of the bottom of the pan
5.... - 43.4389
Deluxe Bread Pudding
Heat oven to 350°.
Toast bread slices lightly; trim crusts.
Spread slices with butter; sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon.
Cut each slice into 4 pieces.
Arrange pieces sugared sides up in greased 1 1/2 quart casserole; sprinkle with raisins.
Blend eggs,... - 43.2117
1) In a 9-inch cake pan, sprinkle sugar evenly.
2) Preheat oven at 350°.
3) Place the cake pan over medium heat to caramelize sugar. Gently shake the pan by wearing oven mitts, to melt the sugar to a light golden brown.
4) Allow the... - 42.8907
Key Lime Pie
Prepare 9-inch Baked Pie Shell as directed on package.
In large bowl, mix condensed milk, fruit peels, juices and food color.
Beat egg yolks; stir into juice mixture.
Beat egg whites and cream of tartar until stiff.
Fold gently into lemon-lime mixture;... - 42.8665
1. In a 2-quart casserole mix the 1/4 cup sugar, tapioca and salt.
2. Blend in the milk and egg yolks.
3. Let it stand for 5 minutes and place in the microwave.
4. In the microwave, cook for 9 to 10 minutes on High until the mixture boils, stirring... - 42.8569
Carrot Soup Using Chicken Broth
1.Take a Dutch oven and mix sugar with syrup and let them cook on low flame until the candy thermometer registers 240 degrees.
2.Put peanuts in the oven and continue cooking along with stirring till the temperature is 300 degrees.
3.Once done, turn off... - 42.8409
Thomas Jefferson's Favorite Bread Pudding With Chocolate Sauce
Preheat the oven to 350°.
In a mixing bowl combine the milk, butter, brandy, and vanilla extract.
Beat in the sugar, eggs and nutmeg.
Add the bread cubes, submerging until thoroughly moistened.
Transfer the pudding mixture into a 3-quart buttered baking dish... - 42.8165
Black Bottom Pie
Preheat oven to 425° F.
Combine crumbs, ginger, honey, and butter.
Press into a 9-inch springform pan covering the bottom and building the sides to about 1 1/4-inch height.
Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes.
Allow to cool.Scald milk in top of double... - 42.6221
Layer Cake is easy to make cake recipe. Layer Cake gets its taste from flour mixed with milk and butter, flavored with vanilla. Layer Cake is inspired by many bakeries all over the world. - 42.5072
Mocha Java Pie
1. Prepare a crumb crust preferably chocolate or buy a readymade crumb crust
2. In a 4 cup glass measure, place the pudding mix and milk and microwave on (high) for 6-8 minutes. Make sure that you stir every 2 minutes until mixture comes... - 42.4502
Toast bread and spread with all the butter while hot.
Arrange toast in a buttered baking pan ( 10 1/2 x 6 1/2 x 1 3/4 inches).
Sprinkle with raisins.
Stir the salt and all but 2 tablespoons of the sugar into the eggs.
Add milk and stir to mix well.
Pour over... - 42.3691
Blueberry Mango Upside Down Cake
1. Place egg whites in a medium bowl. Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes. In a small bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, orange peel, and ginger; set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9 x 1 1/2-inch round baking pan. In a small bowl,... - 42.307
Applesauce Cake With Broiled Topping
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix the flour, bran, baking powder, baking soda, salt, spices, raisins, and nuts together.
3. Cream the butter and sugar until well blended. Add the eggs and beat well. Add the dry ingredients alternately with the... - 42.159
Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in a small saucepan; let stand 1 minute.
Cook over low heat, stirring until gelatin dissolves, about 2 minutes.
Stir in mayonnaise and next 7 ingredients.
Chill until the consistency of unbeaten egg white.
Spoon... - 42.1528
Favorite Baked Beans
1.Take the canned pineapple and strain; keeping both the liquid and fruit in separate bowls.
2.Put Coinreau in pineapple liquid and mix well.
3.Take a large serving bowl and arrange half the orange on it.
4.Season prange with two tablespoons of... - 42.1086
Raspberry Jam Bread Pudding
Place bread cubes in a 2-quart casserole.-Beat 2 eggs with 2 egg yolks, reserving 2 egg whites for the meringue.
Gradually beat scalded milk into eggs.
Beat in 1/2 cup sugar, salt, vanilla, and butter.
Pour milk mixture over bread cubes.
Bake in preheated... - 41.9419
Cranberry Relise Over Cream Cheese
Beat cream cheese at medium speed of an electric mixer until creamy; spread into bottom of a 2-cup mold lined with plastic wrap.
Cover and chill at least 8 hours.
Combine cranberries and next 5 ingredients in a saucepan; bring to a boil over medium-high... - 41.5188
1. Butter bread and break into small pieces.
2. Boil milk and pour over b'read and set aside for half an hour.
3. Beat eggs well. Add sugar, lime rind and nutmeg.
4. Pour over bread. Addsultanas and cashewnuts. Mix well.
5. Pour into greased mould. Cover with... - 41.2914
Key Lime Pie
Combine condensed milk and lime juice in medium-size bowl.
Blend in egg yolks; turn into cooled crust.
Heat oven to 325 degrees.
Beat egg whites with cream of tartar in small bowl until soft peaks form.
Beat in sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, until egg whites... - 41.2471
Jardaloo Aur Bread Ka Pudding
Arrange 3 slices of buttered and jam smeared bread at the bottom of a greased pudding bowl.
Arrange the drained apricots in a layer over this, leaving a few for decoration.
Cover with the remaining slices of bread similarly.
Mix milk, sugar, vanilla... - 41.1998
Quick Sour Cream Coffee Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix 1 1/3 cups whole wheat flour, the baking soda, and salt.
3. Heat 1/2 cup honey until warmed. Add to the butter and beat until fluffy. Beat in eggs.
4. Stir in dry ingredients, sour cream, and vanilla.
5. In a small... - 41.1292
Animal Shaped Cookies
1. Trim the flaked chocolate bars to 1 cm (1/2 inch) longer than the cakes. Cut each cake into 3 layers and sandwich with buttercream. Place the larger cake on the plate and spread with more buttercream. Position the smaller cake on top and spread with the... - 41.013
Ham And Cheese Omelette
1.Take a sauce pan and put sugar, corn syrup, water and salt in it.
2.Let the ingredients cook on medium flame by stirring continuously till a clear mixture is formed.
3.Keep stirring till the candy thermometer registers 242 degrees.
4.In a bowl,... - 40.8493
Maple Bread Pudding
Arrange bread cubes in a single layer on a baking sheet.
Bake at 325° for 10 minutes.
Place bread cubes in an 8-inch square baking dish coated with cooking spray.
Combine milk and next 8 ingredients in a medium bowl, and stir with a wire whisk until... - 40.6247
Cranberry Walnut Streusel Muffins
Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
Combine 1 3/4 cups flour and next 5 ingredients in a large bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
Combine egg, milk, and oil; add to dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened.
Fold cranberry... - 40.4193
1. Grease some tins.
2. Take a saucepan and add sugar, butter and milk to it.
3. Boil it but stir as little as possible.
4. Boil until the mixture forms a soft ball when tested in cold water.
5. Remove from fire and add... - 40.3907
Date Nut Pudding
Pour boiling water over dates; let stand while preparing batter.
Blend sugar, egg and Wesson oil; sift flour, salt, soda and baking powder.
Blend dry ingredients into date mixture, beginning with and ending with flour.
Add vanilla and nuts.
Pour into a... - 40.3869
Nick Nairn Ginger Sponge Pudding With Custard & Brazil Nut Brittle
1. For the Brazil nut brittle, sprinkle the caster sugar into a heavy frying pan and set over a medium-high heat. Add the nuts and shake the pan occasionally as the sugar begins to caramelise. When golden amber in colour, quickly pour onto a sturdy baking... - 40.3352
1) In a bowl, mix pineapple, oranges, marshmallows, coconut, sour cream, apple, dates, walnuts and cherries.
2) Keep the bowl in refrigerator for 6-8 hours or overnight.
3) Spread on lettuce leaves and serve. - 40.2251
Spicy Raisin Loaf Cake
1. Mix the cornmeal, rye flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and spices together.
2. Put the sugar, butter, water, and raisins in a saucepan. Bring to a boil. Remove from the heat and cool.
3. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
4. Stir the dry ingredients... - 40.0765
Puerto Rican Corn Muffins
This is an amazing Puerto Rican Corn Muffins recipe. This delicious muffin is sure to win you some fans. Try this Puerto Rican Corn Muffins if you were looking for a tasty and unique muffin! - 40.0443
Bread And Cheese Pudding
Arrange alternate layers of bread and cheese in shallow 1 1/2-quart baking pan ending with a layer of cheese.
Heat milk with the onion.
Pour slowly over eggs combined with the seasonings, stirring constantly.
Pour milk mixture over bread and cheese.
Let stand... - 39.901
Erica's Guatemalan Bunuelos
1) In a bowl mash bananas.
2) In a small bowl beat the egg.
3) Mix flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt.
4) Mix egg to bananas.
5) In a large bowl mix all together.
6) Add some milk to thicken the mixture.
7) Divide and make into small... - 39.8763
Red Onion And Pommery Bread Pudding
1. Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C).
2. Lightly oil 7-inch (15-cm) round glass or ceramic baking dish.
3. In a medium-sized skillet, melt butter. Add onion and garlic; saute 5 minutes, until softened. Place onion mixture in a large bowl.
4. Spread breads with... - 39.8334
1) Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F or Gas Mark 5.
2) Roll out 1/2 of the dough on a floured surface and line a 8 inch flan ring placed on a baking sheet.
3) Prick all over the dough and arrange the peaches at the bottom of the pastry... - 39.7242
Bread Pudding Souffle
In a large mixing bowl add all of the ingredients except the egg whites.
Beat the egg whites separately until very stiff but not dry.
Add the white sugar 1 tbs at a time, beating well after each addition.
Fold in the egg whites.
Pour into a lightly greased... - 39.6948
Floating Island has a lovely taste. Floating Island gets its taste from eggs mixed with milk and cornstarch and topped with nutmeg. Floating Island is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 39.4332
Virginia Bread Pudding
Light oven at set temperature between 400-425 degrees.
Then make custard as follows: Beat the eggs and sugar, mix smoothly; add salt and milk.
Stir until custard is well-blended.
Break up bread, slice by slice, and stir into mixture.
Custard should be a... - 39.3685
South American Dessert Recipes By Category
South American Dessert Course: