- » South American Chicken
South American Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of south american chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for south american chicken recipes.
Fajita Nachos with Guacamole is a quick and easy snack idea, perfect for a game day or a party. Get the recipe from this video and try out this flavorful and crunchy bite recipe. - 129.83
Southern Fried Chicken
1. To butterfly the chicken breast – with a sharp knife cut through the middle of the breast.
2. In a bowl combine plain flour, paprika, cayenne pepper, thyme, salt, black pepper, onion powder and sugar.
3. Mix all the dry ingredients... - 124.852
Yucatan Roasted Chicken
For all those who love eating chicken this yucatan chicken recipe is a must try. Watch the video to see how the chef combines chicken with sweet potato fries to make an exotic dish in no time. A nice dish with a south western and Mexican flair to it! - 123.888
Crispy Homemade Southern Fried Chicken
Think fried chicken is best ordered in eateries as cooking it at home would be too much of a hassle? Then watch this video and learn to make the classic Southern Fried Chicken at home, without any hassles! Watch to know more! - 120.281
You don't have to be an adventurous eater or Mexican food connoisseur to enjoy chicken fajitas. These Mexican-style wraps are quite a cinch to make and good to eat, which is what makes them so much loved by all. - 115.816
Grilled Jerk Seasoned Chicken
For people who love chicken and want a simple recipe that will impress everyone, this video by LynnsRecipes is the perfect thing. Watch as the chef details a simple recipe to make delicious, juicy chicken that will leave guests wanting more! - 112.786
Citrus And Tequila Chicken
Here is another exotic grilling recipe for your outdoor barbeque party. Citrus and tequila marinated chicken is slowly grilled on charcoal to make it soft, tender and delicious. You would definitely love this unique combination of flavors. Follow the easy... - 111.124
Buttermilk Chicken Turkey Brine
Outstanding buttermilk brined for chicken and turkey. This amazing video makes a truly wonderful buttermilk brine to marinate chicken and turkey. It makes the most flavorful marinade for juicy and moist chicken and turkey. The marination makes grilling,... - 99.9811
Zesty Baked Chicken And Rice Casserole
Here is a wonderful entremets that teams up well with almost any entrée. Zesty chicken mixed with flavorful rice, topped with creamy sauce and bread toppings and baked to perfection - all in just 40 minutes! Betty shows how to stir up this make-ahead,... - 97.5781
Sancocho De Gallina Dura (panamanian Soup)
1) Cut the chicken into small pieces.
2) Season the chicken with the culantro, onion, paprika, garlic, chives and parsley. Also add some salt and pepper, and other preferred seasonings (if wanted).
3) Mix the chicken pieces really well... - 95.4499
Southwestern Bbq Chicken
1. Preheat the barbeque.
2. For South-western rub – In a bowl take all the spices and mix well.
3. Cut the chicken into big pieces.
4. Place the chicken in a large bowl, drizzle the olive oil and sprinkle the south – western rub. Coat... - 93.9255
Country-style Southern Fried Chicken
Crispy Southern fried chicken are great for feeding a crowd. In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make this country-style chicken delicacy with a handful of ingredients and in 45 minutes flat. Its so easy to make that you can simply kick back, enjoy and... - 88.7536
Zesty Southern Fried Chicken Gravy
What better way to add a perfect finishing touch to a chicken dish than drizzle it with rich, classic pan gravy. Betty’s low-fat chicken gravy serves as the perfect base for crunchy fried chicken. Erich and velvety, this is one dish that will compliment any... - 88.2527
Roast Chicken : Part 1 - Preparation
Make your holidays with some delicious appetizing roast chicken. Watch part 1 of the roast chicken video series that is stepwise, interesting and offers great tips too. Look out for part 2 of the video for this complete recipe. - 87.3311
Spicy South American Chicken Empanadas
Want to learn how to make tasty empanadas at home without any hassle? Then you must watch this video and learn to make the South American classic to perfection. Watch to know more! - 86.4471
Roast Chicken : Part 2 - Making
Take a look at this part 2 of the roast chicken video series. The chicken here is combined with potatoes and yam, wonderfully seasoned and roasted to perfection. Impress your family with this fantastic chicken meal and rejoice. - 85.7941
Latino Style Spaghetti With Chicken
Chicken with spaghetti sounds delicious, isn't it. The recipe is so easy to make it with this stepwise video by Maria. Watch this fantastic video and amaze your family with this unique recipe for dinner. They would surely be amazed! - 80.8826
Elegant Chicken With Wild Rice
1) Set the microwave to HIGH.
2) In a shallow baking dish, mix together 3 tablespoons of olive oil, mushroom slices, onion rings, and garlic.
3) Season the mixture with salt.
4) With a waxed paper cover the mixture.
5) Microwave for 3 to 6 minutes or... - 49.3371
Sauteed Chicken Livers
1) In a skillet, add butter to melt in.
2) Add chicken livers to sauté in butter for 5 minutes or until the livers turn brown.
3) Reserve the pan drippings and drain the sautéed livers on paper towels.
4) In the same skillet, add mushrooms and onion... - 49.2138
Place chicken breasts between two pieces of plastic wrap.
Pound to flatten.
To make stuffing, cream butter with chili powder.
Beat in desiccated coconut.
Add hot pepper sauce and garlic salt.
Spoon a small amount of stuffing on each... - 48.0267
Chicken And Pinto Beans
Rinse and sort through beans.
In a deep 3 1/2- to 4-quart pan, bring water to a boil over high heat.
Let water return to a boil; then boil, uncovered, for 2 minutes.
Remove pan from heat, cover, and let stand for 1 hour.
Drain and rinse beans,... - 47.8827
Brazilian Chicken Breast Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2. Sprinkle salt and pepper in the chicken pieces.
3. Bake the pieces for 8-10 minutes or as required.
4. 3. Take care so the meat may not get overcooked.
5. Let the baked pieces be cool in room... - 47.803
Cook bacon in a large skillet until crisp; remove bacon, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings in skillet.
Crumble bacon, and set aside.
Cook livers in drippings over medium-high heat until done.
Drain livers, and set aside, reserving drippings in skillet.
Remove... - 47.6631
Crispy Parmesan Chicken
1) Set the microwave to HIGH.
2) In a piepan, mix well the cheese, breadcrumbs and chopped parsley set the mixture aside.
3) In a small bowl, put butter and microwave for a minute or until completely melted.
4) Mix in garlic powder and... - 47.5539
Gumbo And Soups
Gumbo And Soups has a luscious taste. Gumbo And Soups gets its taste from chicken mixed with Worcestershire sauce and veal. Gumbo And Soups is inspired by many around the world. - 47.001
Spring Stew Chicken
1)Cut chicken into smaller pieces and marinate in a mixture containing slat, sesame seed, pepper, ginger-garlic paste for 2 to 3 hours.
2)Chop red chilli, capsicum and onion.
3)In a stew pot, bring to boil 1 liter seasoned water with the... - 46.627
1. Cut bananas in half crosswise followed by cutting lengthwise.
2. In a skillet add one tablespoon oil and saute them 30 to 45 seconds, shaking skillet.
3. Take out of the skillet and add one more tablespoon oil it.
4. Let the chicken... - 46.2876
Colombian Chicken & Potato Soap
Reserve chicken neck and giblets for other uses, if desired.
Rinse chicken, pat dry, and place in an 8 to 10-quart pan; add broth, russet potatoes, chopped onions, garlic, thyme, and cumin.
Bring to a boil over high heat; then reduce heat, cover, and simmer... - 45.9994
Sichuan Boneless Chicken
Combine marinade ingredients in a small bowl.
Add chicken and stir to coat.
Set aside for 30 minutes.
Combine sauce ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
Cooking Place a wok or wide frying pan over high heat until hot.
Add 2 tablespoons of the oil,... - 45.9818
Curried Rice And Chicken
You will find it most convenient to boil the rice the day before if you're cooking this for a Sunday or party dinner.
If the rice is already cooked, you can get it ready for the oven while the chicken is boiling.
Wash the chicken and remove the... - 45.7968
Chicken And Black Bean Soup
1) In a 3-quart pot, in enough cold water to cover, soak beans overnight.
2) Next day, drain the beans.
3) To the beans, add fresh water to cover, and then simmer until they are almost tender (about 2 hours).
4) In a large skillet, cook... - 45.5981
South American Chicken
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
Add chicken pieces; cook until browned.
Add onion and celery to skillet; cook over medium-high heat until onion is soft.
Stir in soup and nutmeg.
Bring to a boil.
Remove and reserve 1/2 cup soup... - 45.3464
Pork Chop Dinner
1.Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2.In a pan, heat water with salt and cook chicken in it until tender.
3.Once done, allow the chicken to come to room temperature and then remove its bones.
4.Slice the chicken into quarters.
5.Follow... - 45.3095
1) Preheat the grill.
2) Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
3) In a small bowl, mix the olive oil and chopped garlic together.
4) Grill the chicken, basting with the garlic-oil mixture, until the chicken is thoroughly... - 45.1099
Cook first 3 ingredients in butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, until tender.
Stir in chicken and 1 can enchilada sauce; reduce heat, and cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Wrap tortillas in aluminum foil; bake at 350°... - 44.9281
1. Heat a heavy-bottomed saucepan over medium heat.
2. Toast the coriander and anise seeds in the pan for three to four minutes, shaking the pan frequently to prevent them from burning.
3. Empty seeds in a mortar and add garlic, cinnamon, salt... - 44.7426
Sticky Chilli Roast Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6
2. In a plastic food-grade bag, mix the two tablespoons of chipotle sauce, the ground coriander, one tablespoon oil, lime juice for flavoring, and ground black pepper. Mix these ingredients till a... - 44.6547
Country Chicken Gumbo
Lightly spray an unheated large skillet with no-stick spray.
Heat the skillet over medium heat.
Add the flour.
Cook and stir until the flour turns reddish brown.
Slowly stir in the broth.
Then add the chicken, okra, onions, celery, garlic, black and red... - 44.5981
Chicken Gumbo Soup
1. Dice the bacon or jowl into small pieces.
2. Cut the chicken into serving pieces
3. Coat the chicken in seasoned flour.
4. In a large stockpot, sauté the diced bacon until it is brown and crisp
5. Remove using a slotted spoon onto... - 44.4555
Chicken Stuffed Palacsinta With Hungarian Paprika And Sour Cream
For palacsinta: Combine milk, eggs, paprika and salt in medium bowl and whisk to blend.
Gradually add flour, whisking until smooth.
Blend in melted butter.
(Batter can also be made in processor or blender.) Strain batter.
Stir in parsley.
Refrigerate 1 to 2... - 44.352
Xim Xim Chicken
You will find the Xim Xim Chicken a rare treat! Prepare the Xim Xim Chicken with a little effort and let us know what you feel about it. - 44.3212
Sunday Chicken Stew
In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the flour, salt and pepper; add the chicken, a few pieces at a time, and shake to coat.
In a large skillet, brown the chicken in oil; remove and keep warm.
Gradually add the broth to the skillet; bring to aboil.
In a... - 44.3053
Fiesta Chicken Roll Ups
1) Spread chili powder and pepper to one side each, on both the chicken pieces.
2) Sprinkle shredded cheese and chopped green chili peppers on the chicken pieces.
3) Roll up the pieces tightly and secure with wooden toothpicks.
4) Now, roll... - 44.2182
South American Chicken
1) Squeeze lemon juice over chicken and let it sit for a while as oil heats.
2) In a large Dutch oven, place olive oil and heat over medium high temperature.
3) Add chicken, skin side down, and cook for about 6 minutes until brown.
4)... - 44.1836
1) Make a sauce by mixing pineapple preserves, tomato puree, sugar, onion powder, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce and salt.
2) Take a baking dish and place chicken in it.
3) Cook for 4 minutes after pouring sauce over them.
4) Pour the liquid from... - 43.982
Colombian Chicken & Potato Soup
Rinse chicken and pat dry; pull off and discard lumps of fat.
Set breast pieces aside; place remaining chicken in an 8- to 10-quart pan and add broth, russet potatoes, onions, garlic, thyme, and cumin.
Bring to a boil over high heat; reduce heat, cover, and... - 43.961
Green N Gold Chicken Salad With Orange Poppy Seed Dressing
1. To make the salad dressing, in a bowl or in a jar with lid, combine all the ingredients for the dressing.
2. Stir or close and shake to blend well.
3. Refrigerate the dressing to chill well before using.
4. Just before serving time, combine the... - 43.9423
Jicama And Chicken Soup
1) Wash chicken and pat dry on paper towels.
2) In a 2-quart saucepan, boil 5 to 6 cups water mixed with salt and then add chicken.
3) Mix in 2 cloves garlic and 1 teaspoon cumin.
4) Boil again and then lower heat.
5) Place lid and... - 43.2143
Using metal blade, process masa harina and 1/2 teaspoon of the salt for 2 seconds.
With the motor running, pour chicken broth and oil through feed tube, and process to make a thick paste; set aside.
Still using metal blade, process chicken with on-off bursts... - 43.1288
Gourmet Brunswick Stew
1) In a casserole, add the chicken, peppercorns, bay leaves and water together.
2) Cover and cook for 13 to 16 minutes or until the chicken is tender.
3) Strain the broth and return to the casserole.
4) Then stir in the tomatoes, onion, succotash, okra... - 43.059
Brazilian Chicken Rio
1) Remove the rind and pith of one orange and shred it. Keep the rind.
2) Extract juice from rinded orange and 1 more orange.
3) Mix the orange juice with water to make the liquid up to 1/2 pt.
4) Peel the 3rd... - 42.869
Carrot Soup Using Chicken Broth
1.Take a Dutch oven and mix sugar with syrup and let them cook on low flame until the candy thermometer registers 240 degrees.
2.Put peanuts in the oven and continue cooking along with stirring till the temperature is 300 degrees.
3.Once done, turn off... - 42.8409
Stifado Chicken Stew
Peel the onions carefully and put half of them in the bottom of a large, flameproof casserole.
Lay the chicken pieces on top, and sprinkle with the chopped garlic and bay leaves.
Flavour with salt, pepper and some oregano (1/2 teaspoon is plenty at this... - 42.5934
Saucy Chicken Fricassee
The successful chicken fricassee must have plenty of chicken, so get a large stewing hen.
Have it cut up at the joints.
Save the liver and gizzard.
A 6 or 7 pound fowl will serve 6 to 8 dinner guests.
Wash the chicken pieces thoroughly and put in a Dutch oven... - 42.5074
Chipotle Chicken Salad
Combine the chicken and enough cold water to cover by 1 inch in a small saucepan; bring to a boil, reduce the heat, and simmer until the chicken is just cooked through, about 15-20 minutes.
Transfer the chicken to a bowl and let cool to room temperature... - 42.4981
Chile Cream Chicken
1) Take the desired number of tortillas and loosely wrap in foil. Place ion oven to keep warm.
2) In a pot, add in the chicken, salt and enough water to cover the chicken.
3) Boil the water, lower heat, place lid and simmer for 20 minutes.
4) Cool,... - 41.9873
Unfold pastry sheets, and roll each into a 14- x 12-inch rectangle on a lightly floured surface.
Cut first sheet into 4 (7- x 6-inch) rectangles; cut second sheet into 2 (7- x 6-inch) rectangles and 1 (12- x 7-inch) rectangle.
Set large rectangle aside.
Shape... - 41.833
Baked Spring Chicken With Crab Apples
Clean the chickens of all pinfeathers, wash, and dry.
Salt and pepper them thoroughly inside and out.
Chicken takes a lot of these seasonings, so do the job well, rubbing the salt and pepper into the skin instead of merely dusting it over the bird.
Then... - 41.826
Spring Chicken Fricassee
Preheat the oven to Gas 5, 375°F, 190°C, 10 mins before cooking the chicken.
Wash chicken inside and out, dry well.
Place lemon halves and bay leaves inside the cavity.
Place chicken in a roasting tin, cover with foil and cook for 1-1 1/2 hrs, or until... - 41.4231
Broiled Chicken Wings
1) Cut off the tips from wings and cut wings into 2 pieces. Place wing pieces in a shallow dish.
2) Mix lemon juice, soy sauce and onion powder together and pour mixture all over the chicken wings.
3) Cover the dish and marinate chicken in... - 41.1879
Vol Au Vent Of Chicken
Dice the celery, one of the onions, 2 cloves of garlic, and the thyme.
Boil these, with the young hen, in water to cover, until the hen is tender.
Boil the chicken slowly; quick boiling will toughen the meat, but slow boiling tenderizes it.
It should take... - 41.0609
Benne Cheese Bites
1.Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2.Ina bowl, mix spinach, herb seasoning, onion, eggs, Parmesan cheese, butter or margarine, thyme and powder.
3.Make small balls 12 in number from the spinach mixture.
4.Take waxed paper and arrange... - 40.6177
Homemade Brunswick Stew
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a saute oan, borwn the onions and chicken pieces and remove them to a casserole.
3) Except potatoes, add all the other ingredients.
4) In the oil left in the pan, brown the potatoes... - 40.5659
South American Chicken And Rice
South American Chicken And Rice is an amazingly delicious recipe. Try this chicken recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 40.4165
Aztec Flower Soup
1. Heat oil in a saucepan over a medium heat, add onion and garlic and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until onion is soft. Add rice, marjoram, thyme and stock, bring to simmering and simmer for 15 minutes.
2. Remove the stamens and pistils from the zucchini... - 39.9891
In large skillet brown chicken slowly in butter.
Season lightly with salt and pepper.
Set chicken aside; cover.
In same skillet cook onion, green pepper, and garlic in butter remaining in pan till vegetables are tender.
Add tomatoes, beef broth, sugar, chili... - 39.3675
Chicken In Burgundy
Fry the bacon until crisp and remove it from the skillet.
Dredge the chicken thoroughly in flour and brown it quickly in the hot bacon fat.
Remove the chicken and brown the onion slowly in the remaining grease.
Add the garlic as the onion begins to brown, and... - 38.7254
Buttered Broiled Chicken With Sherry
Wash the chickens and clean off all the pinfeathers.
Salt and pepper liberally inside and out, seasoning well under the wings, and rubbing the salt into the meat thoroughly.
Pile the chicken halves on top of one another with onion slices liberally sprinkled... - 38.7248
Sopa De Quimgomba South American Vegetable Soup
In a large sauce pan heat the butter, add the onion, celery and carrots, saute until tender.
Sprinkle with flour and cook for 2 minutes.
Add okra and vegetable stock, simmer for 30 minutes.
Add the tomato and seasonings, continue to simmer for 15... - 38.5634
1.Take a jar and put vegetable oil, vinegar, green onion, sugar, dry mustard, salt and dilweed in it and close it by placing the lid.
2.Shake the jar well.
3.Use on salads. - 37.4737
Parsley, almonds or pimiento (optional) Mix all ingredients.
Pour into 9" x 12" pan and let stand 1 1/2 hours in refrigerator or overnight.
Remove from refrigerator 1 1/2 hours before cooking time.
Bake 1 1/2 hours at 350° or until golden brown.
Serves 12. - 37.3871
Jalapeno Chicken Wirh Mole Poblano
1. Toast sesame seeds in a wide nonstick frying pan over medium heat until golden (about 4 minutes), stirring often. Transfer to a bowl; set aside.
2. To pan, add onion, garlic, banana, prunes, raisins, peanut butter, and 3 tablespoons (45 ml) water. Cook... - 37.275
1.Take a 4 1/2 quart Dutch oven and keep the chicken in it.
2.Put 2 cups water and 1/2 teaspoon salt in it and let the ingredients boil.
3.Lower the flame and simmer for 2 hours after covering till the chicken is soft.
4.Take the chicken out and keep... - 37.0789
Hearts Of Palm Chicken Rolls
Place chicken breast halves between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap; flatten to 1/4-inch thickness using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper; brush with 2 tablespoons melted butter.
Place a heart of palm on each chicken breast... - 36.832
Peruvian Chicken Escabeche
Combine all ingredients except chicken in a glass dish or bowl and bring to a boil.
Arrange chicken pieces in a 9 x13-inch casserole, placing meatier parts toward outside edge of dish.
Pour hot marinade over chicken.
Cover and cook 8 minutes on High.
Turn... - 36.7663
1) In a saucepan, add butter to melt over heat.
2) Add ham to brown lightly.
3) Add soups, water, and parsley to blend in.
4) Heat the mixture by frequent stirring.
5) Serve in soup bowls by garnishing with fresh parsley, if desired. - 36.6703
Chicken Breasts In Wine
Place chicken breasts in open baking pan, skin side up.
Sprinkle with lemon juice, salt, pepper, grated onion, mustard and parsley, Dot with butter.
Sprinkle generously with paprika and bake at 350° for 1 hour or more until tender.
About 1/2 hour before... - 36.6563
Spicy Coconcit Chicken Bites
Spray cookie sheets with non-stick spray.
Place spices in plastic bag; add chicken pieces, shake to coat.
Dip chicken in egg, roll in toasted coconut, and place on cookie sheets.
Refrigerate 1 hour.
Preheat oven to 400°.
Bake 12 minutes, or until golden... - 36.1643
Baked Chicken Eastern
# The chicken washes and dries with paper towel.
# It kneads the garlic and it mixes all the ingredients, except the honey.
# H leaves the chicken to marinar in this tempers for 4, at the very least.
# It makes use the chicken in a form lined with paper... - 36.0238
Stuffed Halves Of Chicken
Grind together fine (or chop very fine) the garlic, onions, parsley, celery tops, and giblets, heart, and liver^Simmer these in the olive oil in a skillet over a low flame for about 10 minutes.
Add bread, broken into small pieces.
Add ham spread, salt,... - 35.4635
Chicken Sausage Gumbo
1. To prepare the roux: In a heavy 6-inch skillet, heat the oil over moderately low heat. Add the flour and cook, stirring constantly, for 10 minutes or until it is deep brown. Remove from the heat.
2. To prepare the gumbo: In a 6-quart Dutch oven or... - 35.1189
Avocado Chicken Bowl
1) In the blender container, add all the ingredients leaving the avocado.
2) Process the ingredients to a smooth mixture.
3) Place inside refrigerator to chill for at least 4 hours.
4) Fold in avocado and blend the soup to smooth consistency.
5) Blend... - 34.9677
Hot Chicken Dip
1.In a container, mix mayonnaise with onion, garkic salt, curry powder, horseradish and vinegar.
2.Put the mixture in refrigerator for 3 hours.
3.Serve cold with fresh vegetables. - 34.7989
1.In a large bowl, mix blue cheese, cream cheese, onion , Worcestershire sauce and 1 tablespoon mayonnaise.
2.Take the slices of toast and spread the cheese mixture evenly on them.
3.Put 2 slices of tomato on every slice along with 2 turkey slice and 1... - 34.6452
Jesse's fried chicken is one of his greatest culinary triumphs.
He cuts up a chicken in quarters and washes the sections well in cold water.
He then rubs the pieces with salt and pepper, puts them in a bowl, covers them with fresh or evaporated milk, and lets... - 33.9649
Boneless Chicken With Caramelized Onions
? Heat half of oil in frying pan over medium heat. Add onions and cook 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Season during cooking. Onions should become golden brown. Remove onions from pan and set aside.
? Heat remaining oil in same pan. Add chicken and season... - 33.9218
1.In a large bowl, mix 1/2 chunks of pineapple with chicken, celery, green onion, lemon juice, salt, cashew nuts and mayonnaise.
2.Take pastry shell and fil it with chicken mixture and press the shell gently.
3.Keep the pastries in... - 33.736
Stuffed Whole Chicken Breasts
Cook rice as directed and salt; drain.
Add onion, oregano, poultry seasoning and butter.
Fill cavity of whole salted chicken breasts with rice mixture.
Arrange in shallow baking pan with open side of breasts down.
Brush breasts with bacon grease and sprinkle... - 33.5669
Phyllis's Boneless Chicken
Place chicken breasts in 13 x 9 x 12 inch pan.
Place cheese on top.
Combine soup and wine and pour over chicken.
Melt butter and toss together with dressing.
Spread over chicken and bake at 350 degrees for 1 1/2 hours. - 33.23
Peruvian Style Chicken Breasts
1. Combine the wine, garlic, soy sauce, lime juice, olive oil, chipotle, honey, thyme, and paprika in a blender; pulse on high speed until the mixture is smooth, about 2 minutes. Pour the marinade into a zip-close plastic bag; add the chicken. Squeeze out the... - 32.9614
Sesame-crusted Boneless Chicken Breasts
Wash and thoroughly pat dry the chicken breasts.
Pound the chicken breasts lightly between two sheets of plastic wrap with a flat mallet until they are 1/2-inch thick.
Combine the sherry, soy, sesame oil and cornstarch in a flat baking dish.
Add the chicken... - 32.7934
Potato Soup Using Chicken Consomme
Combine consomme, water, potatoes, and scallions in a large saucepan; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer until potatoes are tender, about 12 minutes.
Blend smooth in a blender, return to saucepan.
Stir in milk and Worcestershire sauce; heat-Stir in sour... - 32.6083
Simple Chicken Stew
1. In a saucepan cook onion and garlic in hot oil till tender. Add carrots, broth, catsup, nutmeg, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, 5 minutes. Stir together milk and cornstarch till smooth. Add milk mixture to broth... - 32.5171
Southern Fried Chicken Drumsticks
1. Rinse drumsticks and pat dry with paper towel. Smooth skin over the drumsticks.
2. Mix flour, salt and pepper (a), place on paper-lined, flat plate. Beat eggs and milk well together in a deep plate.
3. Dip the drumsticks in the flour (b) then into the... - 32.2395
Seasoned Mayonnaise Artichoke Dip
1.In a pan, boil water with salt and put chicken livers in it and cook for 5 minutes.
2.Once done, strain the livers.
3.Take the food processor's container and put livers in it and blend until smooth.
4.Put crumbled bacon in it.
5.Serve with... - 32.2175
Chicken & Succotash Stew
In 3-quart casserole, combine butter, spaghetti and garlic.
Microwave at High for 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 minutes, or until spaghetti is golden brown, stirring after every minute.
Add chicken and remaining ingredients.
Microwave at High for 20 to 25 m - 31.7725
Mama's Chicken Stew
Combine first 14 ingredients in an electric slow cooker.
Cover; cook on high-heat setting 4 hours or until carrot is tender.
Combine 1/4 cup water and cornstarch in a bowl.
Add cornstarch mixture and peas to slow cooker; stir well.
Cover; cook on high-heat 30... - 31.6377
Split the chicken, rub it well with oil, and broil on the inside only.
Jesse stresses that this inside broiling is a secret cooks can use to great advantage.
In his broiling, the flame never comes in contact with the outside of the chicken at all.
He broils... - 31.4659
South American Chicken Recipes By Category
South American Chicken Dish: