- » South American Cheese
South American Cheese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of south american cheese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for south american cheese recipes.
South American Appetizer Tartlets
South American Appetizer Tartlets has a mouth filling taste. The eggs and parmesan cheese gives the South American Appetizer Tartlets a velvety taste. Must catch it. - 45.4033
South American Onion Soup
Saute onions in butter slowly until soft.
Add bouillon and nuts and simmer for 30 minutes.
Season and serve with toast rounds sprinkled with cheese. - 30.7891
Soybeans South American
Drain the tomatoes, and save the liquid.
Put tomatoes, soybeans, corn and grated cheese in layers in a greased oven dish.
Mix tomato liquid with the seasonings, adding herbs if liked, and pour over the mixture.
Cover with the fresh bread- crumbs buttered, and... - 24.4084
South Carolina Cheese Cake
Mix the graham cracker crumbs, butter, and tablespoon sugar together and pat into a buttered microwave-safe pie plate.
Microwave the cream cheese for forty-five seconds or until soft.
Thoroughly blend the cream cheese with the vanilla, eggs, and sugar.
Beat... - 34.4659
South Of The Border Cheese Log
Combine all ingredients except cilantro in small bowl of electric mixer.
Mix on medium speed until well blended.
Chill 1 hour.
Shape into log; roll in cilantro. - 27.621
Crepes South Of The Border
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Combine fruit in a large bowl.
Spread the centers of crepes with cream cheese.
Divide fruit among crepes.
Fold into packages.
Place packages in a baking dish, and drizzle honey over all.
Bake for 20 minutes. - 34.6707
Way Down South Rarebit
1) In a very thick frying pan, fry the onions in butter.
2) Add the sugar and tomatoes and mix well.
3) Cook the mixture, ensuring that it does not boil at all, and add the cheese a little at a time. Stir till the cheese has melted.
4) Add the eggs,... - 36.9138
South Of The Border Subs
In a medium bowl, mix together cheese, Salsa Verde, black olives, olive oil, onions, and jalapenos.
Arrange bread slices on broiler pan and spread each piece with cheese mixture.
Broil until bubbly, 1 or 2 minutes.
Serve immediately. - 34.3381
South Ofthe Border Cheese Balls
Soak tortillas in milk and mash with half the cheese and the red chili.
Add the flour, baking powder, and salt and form into little fat cakes.
Fry until crisp in deep hot fat.
Sprinkle rest of the grated cheese on top. - 27.2295
South Of The Border Dip
1. In a bowl, combine the four ingredients.
2. Beat with a spoon until smooth and creamy.
3. Cover the bowl and refrigerate until chilled.
4. Serve the South Of The Border Dip over slices on rye bread, with tortilla chips or crackers if you... - 28.6837
South Western Ceaser Dressing
1) WASH A BOWL , NEATELY WIPE IT , ADD ALL INGREDIENTS ONE BY ONE AND MIX WITH A HELP OF RUNNER SPATULA UNTIL IT IS WELL MIXED
2)YOU CAN ADD PICKELED VEGETABLES , ICE BERG LETTUCE ( CRISPY) , ROMANE LETTUCE AND GARLIC COUTONS . - 30.0982
Cheese N Chive
Combine all ingredients and mix well.
Place by small tcaspoonsful on pierogies and seal edges well. - 25.4342
Latin American Hot Dogs
Prepare Hot Black Beans, Pickled Cabbage, Fresh Tomato Relish, and Guacamole.
To heat tortillas, sprinkle each one with a few drops of water.
Stack tortillas, wrap in heavy-duty foil, and bake in a 350° oven until tortillas are warm Let guests cook their own... - 33.35
South Fork Beef Stew
1. In medium bowl combine flour and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Using clean hands, add beef and toss to thoroughly coat with seasoned flour. Shake off any excess flour.
2. Coat large nonstick saucepan with cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat. Add half the... - 40.9535
South Of The Border Lasagna
Add tomatoes, picante, taco seasoning mix and chiles.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes.
Spread half of meat mixture in bottom of baking dish.
Top with 1/2 noodles and the cup Ricotta cheese.
Top with Cheddar.
Repeat... - 34.4345
South-of-the-border Stuffed Potatoes
Scrub potatoes thoroughly, and rub skins with oil, bake at 400Â° for 1 hour or until done.
Allow potatoes to cool to touch.
Cut a 1/2-inch-thick slice from top of each potato, carefully scoop out pulp, leaving shells intact.
Mash pulp, stir in sour... - 36.1433
Chive Cheese Balls
Divide cream cheese into 30 equal pieces.
Separate biscuits and cut each into thirds.
Wrap a cube of cheese inside each piece of dough, forming a small ball.
Place on lightly greased cookie sheets and bake in a preheated 350-degree oven until lightly browned. - 23.135
Cheese Dip Deluxe
Combine beef bouillon and hot water, stirring to dissolve.
Mix with remaining ingredients.
Leave for 20 minutes to allow flavors to mingle.
Serve with chips, etc. - 28.8226
Easy Cheesy Bobolis
Place Bobolis on ungreased baking sheets.
Spread pizza sauce evenly over Bobolis.
Top evenly with pepperoni slices, and sprinkle evenly with cheese.
Bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until cheese melts and Bobolis are thoroughly heated. - 24.5357
Cheese And Chive Hotties
Chill the fresh loaf in the freezing compartment of the refrigerator for 30 minutes to make slicing easier. Cut and butter as many thin slices as possible along the whole length of the loaf. Remove crusts.
Sprinkle each slice with cheese, chives and... - 27.1344
1. Put all the ingredients in a blender, add 1/2 teaspoon water if needed, blend to a smooth paste, chill before serving. - 28.967
Pimento Cheese Pinwheels
A super quick and easy, cheesy appetizer that is super delicious. Only requires 2 ingredients. Great if you need something at the last minute and don't have a lot of time. Adapted from Pinterest. - 109.967
Bite Size Cheese Bails
Combine first 4 ingredients; cover and chill 1 hour.
Shape mixture into 1-inch balls; roll in chopped pecans.
Cover and chill up to 24 hours.
Just before serving, insert a pretzel stick into each cheese ball. - 31.2218
South Texas Layered Dip
Spread refried beans on bottom of casserole dish.
Mix sour cream and taco seasoning; spread on top of beans.
Spread with picante; mix avocados with lemon or lime juice and spread over picante; layer tomatoes, onions, cheese, and olives.
Cover, chill, and... - 36.4715
Cottage Cheese Pudding
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Put all the ingredients, with the exception of the nutmeg, in the container of an electric blender or food processor and blend or process until smooth.
3. Pour into six buttered or oiled custard cups. Sprinkle with... - 30.1131
Chicken & Beef For Fajitas - South Texas Style
1. Prepare the barbeque grill.
2. Marinate the chicken breast with the marinade of lime juice, cilantro and green chili.
3. Once the grill is ready place the pre marinated beef and the chicken breast and barbeque them for 15- 20... - 96.4207
1) Take a microwave proof bowl and put cheese in it. Microwave to melt cheese and then add other ingredients and mix well.
2) Serve with salads, cutlets, kebabs etc, or use as desired. - 29.282
Latin American Hot Dog Roast
This menu requires little attention from you after the guests arrive.
You can make the black beans, pickled cabbage, tomato relish, and guacamole ahead of time; shortly before the party begins, arrange sausages, warm tortillas, and embellishments at one end... - 26.4068
Bacon And Cheese Muffins
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
Combine egg, milk, and oil; add to dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened.
Spoon batter into well-greased muffin pans, filling two-thirds full.
Bake at 400° for 20 to 22... - 29.995
Duo Cheese Dip
In blazer pan of chafing dish melt butter over direct heat; blend in flour, onion, hot pepper sauce, and pepper.
Dissolve bouillon cube in boiling water; add to flour mixture.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Add cheeses; heat, stirring constantly,... - 33.3096
Cheese And Coriander Dip
Beat curd and cream together, till well blended.
Add salt, pepper, sugar and mustard and mix well, add grated onion and cheese and chopped coriander just before-serving. - 27.9983
Zesty Cheese Dip
In a 1-quart casserole combine the cream cheese and sharp American cheese spread.
Micro-cook, covered, just till softened, about 1 minute.
By hand, gradually beat in the beer, onion, prepared horseradish, and dry mustard till smooth.
Micro-cook, covered,... - 35.2428
Gourmet Cheese Dip
Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor.
Process until the mixture is light and creamy. - 32.2383
Cheddar Cheese Dip
1.In a bowl, grate the cheese and add mustard, parsley, green onion, soft butter, satsup, dry sherry and tobacco drops to it and blend until smooth.
2.Serve in a bowl. - 35.0047
Walnut Goat Cheese Salad
Combine first 4 ingredients in container of an electric blender.
With blender on high, gradually add oils in a slow, steady stream, processing until blended.
Arrange lettuce, walnuts, and goat cheese slices on individual salad plates.
Garnish, if... - 39.0627
Holiday Cheese Spread
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add all ingredients.
Process 2 minutes or until mixture is smooth, stopping once to scrape down sides.
Spoon cheese mixture into a serving container; cover and chill at least 8 hours and up to 5 days.
Let stand at... - 34.416
Jalapeno Cheese Grits
Stir grits into 2 quarts boiling water gradually; add butter, cheeses and onion.
Stir until cheeses and butter melt.
Fold eggs into mixture.
Pour into large well-greased casserole.
Bake at 300 degrees for 1 hour or until mixture is set. - 30.3624
Buttery Cheese Wafers
Beat butter at medium speed of an electric mixer until creamy.
Add cheese and next 3 ingredients; beat until mixture forms a soft dough.
Divide dough in half; shape each portion into a 6-inch log.
Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
Cut logs into 1/4-inch... - 34.7424
Cheese Bacon Dip
In blazer pan of small chafing dish melt cream cheese slowly over direct heat, stirring constantly.
Add American cheese, milk, onion salt, mustard, and hot pepper sauce.
Cook, stirring constantly, till cheeses melt.
Keep warm over hot water. - 31.8849
Hot Chile Cheese Dip
Hot Chile Cheese Dip has a fiery taste. Hot Chile Cheese Dip gets its taste from cheese, bacon and chili. Hot Chile Cheese Dip is loved by many around the world. - 25.829
Sardine Cheese Dip
Place all the ingredients in the bowl and, using the double-bladed chopping knife, blend until smooth. - 22.518
Okra With Cheese
1)Wash and drain okra. Cut tips and ends and slice into ½ inch size pieces.
2)In a bowl, mix flour and paprika.
3)In another small bowl, beat 2 eggs.
4)Dip each slice of okra in beaten egg, followed by flour mixture.
5)Deep fry until golden brown and... - 39.7164
Pepperoncini Cheese Dip
Combine first 3 ingredients in container of an electric blender; cover and process until smooth.
Transfer to a bowl; stir in chopped peppers, Parmesan cheese, and garlic powder.
Garnish with a pepperoncini pepper, if desired. - 30.1528
Cream Cheese Frosting With A Twist
1.Take 2-3 tablespoons of lemon juice and pour over avocado and mix well.
2.In a bowl, mix avocado, olives, celery and chicken.
3.In a separate bowl, mix mayonnaise with lemon juice and pour over the chicken mixture.
4.Put the salad on lettuce... - 32.8793
Cauliflower With Cheese
Cauliflower With Cheese has a fine taste. Cauliflower With Cheese gets its taste from cauliflower mixed with flour and cheese. Cauliflower With Cheese is cherished by many people worldwide. - 32.9352
South Carolina Crabmeat
Make a cream sauce using butter, flour, cream, seasonings and sherry.
Fill 4 to 6 crab shells.
Sprinkle cheese on top.
Bake at 425 degrees about 10 minutes.
Cooked shrimp may be substituted for crabmeat. - 35.857
Pao De Quiejo
For all of you who loves to experiment a new cuisine at least once in a month, this authentic Brazilian recipe is a sure shot. The cheese puffs you are going to prepare are really puffy and fluffy. Serve them with jam or butter for the breakfast or as snack. - 104.482
Goat Cheese Rosemary
Cut cheese into 12 (1/4-inch-thick) slices.
Sprinkle half of chopped rosemary inan 11-x7-x 1 1/2-inch baking dish; arrange cheese slices over chopped rosemary.
Pour oil over cheese, and sprinkle with remaining half of chopped rosemary.
Cover and refrigerate... - 35.196
Peel onions and slice or cut roots and tops from leeks, leaving 2" above white part and slice thin.
Melt butter in saucepan; add onions; cook slowly until tender but not brown.
Add potatoes, water, one chicken bouillon cube.
Cover and cook over medium heat... - 45.8606
Cranberry Relise Over Cream Cheese
Beat cream cheese at medium speed of an electric mixer until creamy; spread into bottom of a 2-cup mold lined with plastic wrap.
Cover and chill at least 8 hours.
Combine cranberries and next 5 ingredients in a saucepan; bring to a boil over medium-high... - 41.5188
South Texas Enchiladas
Brown the ground beef.
Add chili powder, garlic, salt and pepper.
Drain grease and add tomato sauce and one can of water.
Simmer for 10 min Put two heaping tablespoons of meat in each tortilla.
Roll up tortillas and place in long cake pan.
Top tortillas with... - 33.9742
Bread And Cheese Pudding
Arrange alternate layers of bread and cheese in shallow 1 1/2-quart baking pan ending with a layer of cheese.
Heat milk with the onion.
Pour slowly over eggs combined with the seasonings, stirring constantly.
Pour milk mixture over bread and cheese.
Let stand... - 39.901
Cheese And Chive Croquettes
1. Place mozzarella cheese, 1 cup / 125 g / 4 oz flour, chives, cayenne pepper and eggs in a bowl and mix to combine. Shape mixture into balls, place on a plate lined with plastic food wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2. Combine cornflour and remaining... - 27.896
South Of The Border Casserole
1. In 12x8-inch glass casserole, add butter and onion.
2. Microwave (high) 3 minutes, stirring once.
3. Reserve 1 cup corn chips and 1 cup cheese.
4. In a bowl blend remaining chips, cheese, chili, beans and corn with onions.
5. Microwave (high),... - 43.1341
South Of The Border Buns
Crumble ground beef into 2-quart casserole.
Add onion, pepper and garlic.
Microwave 4 to 5 minutes on HIGH, or until beef loses its pink color.
Stir in tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce, salt, chili powder and pepper sauce.
Microwave 5 to 6 minutes on... - 37.9693
Shrimp South Pacific
Melt butter; add flour, salt and curry powder.
Stir until blended.
Gradually add milk; cook over moderate heat, stirring constantly, until smooth and thickened.
Add cheese, sherry and worcestershire sauce; stir till cheese is melted.
Fold in sliced eggs,... - 35.2555
Wrap tortillas tightly in foil.
Heat in a 350Â° oven for 10 minutes.
Mean while, cut process cheese spread into 6 sticks.
In a mixing bowl stir together beans, 1/2 cup green onions, chili peppers, and chili powder.
Remove 1 tortilla from foil.
Spread... - 37.8565
South Of The Border Pie
Heat oven to 475°.
Prepare Cornmeal Pastry.
Bake until light brown, 8 to 10 minutes; cool.
Reduce oven temperature to 400°.
Mix beans, chilies and pepper sauce; spread over crust.
Mix in sour cream and lemon juice; reserve.
Arrange tomatoes in... - 45.2324
South Of The Border Lasagna
1. Preheat oven at 350°.
2. In a skillet or wok, cook ground beef, until browned, stirring to crumble.
3. Drain well, and set aside.
4. In the skillet heat ¼ inch oil (375°).
5. Fry tortillas, one at a time, for about 5 seconds on... - 50.8628
South Of The Border Salad
In skillet cook sausage or ground beef, onion, and garlic till meat is browned and onion is tender.
Drain off fat.
Stir in tomato sauce, undrained tomatoes, chili peppers, flour, and chili powder.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Meanwhile, in salad... - 41.312
South Of The Border Eggplant
In a deep, 2-quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole heat bacon, covered with paper toweling, on full power 4 minutes or until crisp.
Reserve bacon fat.
Add beef, onion, garlic and green pepper to reserved bacon fat.
Heat on... - 40.9954
Old South Carrot Cake
1. Mix together all-purpose flour, sugar, baking powder, soda, salt and cinnamon powder.
2. In a separate bowl, blend eggs and oil and with a spoon put dry mixture and carrots.
3. Take 3, 9 inch cake pans, pour the batter in it and bake for 25... - 45.2615
South Of The Border Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
3. Place 2/3 of the noodles in casserole.
4. Brown onion and beef in skillet in oil over medium heat; drain excess fat.
5. Stir in flour,... - 48.9495
South Of The Border Stir Fry
Partially freeze beef; cut on the bias into thin bite-size strips.
For sauce, in a small bowl stir together half of the chili salsa, water, parsley, vinegar, cornstarch, sugar, cumin, pepper, cinnamon, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Preheat a wok or large... - 44.2656
Sun Dried Tomato Aid Cheese Spread
Drain tomatoes, reserving 2 tablespoons marinade.
Set aside 1/4 cup tomatoes; reserve remaining tomatoes and marinade for another use.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add 1/4 cup tomatoes, 2 tablespoons marinade, cream cheese, and next 3... - 36.2026
Muffaletta Style Po Boys
Place roll halves, cut side up, on an ungreased baking sheet.
Combine mayonnaise and olive juice; spread mixture on cut side of each roll half.
Layer bottom halves of rolls evenly -with ham, salad olives, salami, and ripe olives.
Place 1 cheese slice on top... - 32.8628
Potato And Cheese Patty
Traditional Ecuadorian cooking, this patty is commonly found on the streets! Mashed potato served with avocado, sausage and a fried egg! Watch Vicki make these little patties! - 68.2775
Pimento Cheese Sandwiches & Bacon,basil & Tomato Sandwiches
If you are not a cook and still wish to host a party, here is a recipe that requires no heat, yet it’s a staple that would be filling and it’s easy to make. Chef Scott is at his sister's place and he is showing Traditional Pimento Cheese Sandwiches recipe... - 119.161
Cheese And Green Chile Dip
1) The oven is pre-heated.
2) Tortilla chips are placed on cookie sheets.
3) They are then placed in the hot oven, to warm.
4) Chopped onions, tomato and green chilies are simmered in a frying pan for about 5 minutes. Ensure the flame... - 40.4973
Parmesan Cheese Grits
1. Take a 2-quart saucepan and in it pour the chicken stock.
2. Bring the chicken stock into boil against medium high flame.
3. Whisk in the grits
4. Trim down the heat into medium-low, cover the pan with lid, and cook for 7 minutes or more until the... - 41.4673
Alpine Potato Soup
Combine milk, soup, peas, and mustard; heat.
Add cheese; stir to melt.
Top each serving with paprika and crumbled bacon. - 28.3029
Cheese Onion Empanadas And Tortillas
We always fall short of delicious snack ideas. Watch this interesting video that shares excellent recipe for cheese onion empanadas and tortillas. Take a look to amaze your family and friends with these wonderful snack treat. This recipe is definitely a crowd... - 88.9525
Noodles With Sour Cream And Cottage Cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F. Cook the noodles according to package directions and drain thoroughly in a colander.
2. In a buttered 1-quart casserole or 8"x8"x2" baking dish, combine the noodles with the cottage cheese, sour cream, salt, pepper, and chives.... - 27.1797
1) From the hoop cheese, remove the red rind.
2) Into a large bowl, grate the cheese.
3) To this, stir in the pimientos, onions, salt, black pepper, cayenne, and mayonnaise.
4) With a fork, mash everything well to your desire.
5) Keep covered in the... - 39.959
Chile Cheese Quiche
Line a 9-inch quiche dish or pieplate with pastry; trim excess pastry around edges.
Prick bottom and sides of pastry with a fork.
Bake at 400° for 3 minutes; remove pastry shell from oven, and gently prick again.
Bake an additional 5 minutes.
Cool completely... - 37.1244
Roquefort Cheese Holiday Dip
Combine sour cream, soup mix, and Roquefort cheese; mix well.
Chill 2 hours.
Meanwhile, prepare pie crust as directed on package for mixing.
Divide pastry in half; shape each half into ball.
Roll each out on lightly floured surface to 9-inch square.
Cut each... - 37.5519
Golden Cheese Chowder
1) Place a heavy bottomed 2-quart saucepan over low flame and melt butter it.
2) Stir in the flour to it and mix until smooth.
3) Cook the mixture for a minute with constant stirring.
4) Pour the milk gradually and stir it with the mixture.
5) Cook... - 46.9717
Julienned Potato Soup With Cheese Rusks
Peel the potatoes and cut into match-like strips.
Heat the butter in a saucepan and brown the onion lightly with the bacon, if used.
Add the potato strips, seasoning and flavouring and pour on the boiling stock or water.
Cook gently for 15-20 minutes.
To make... - 41.335
Banana Cream Cheese Pie
Banana Cream Cheese Pie is pleasing desert. The synthesis of cheese, sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice and vanilla gives a perfect taste. The banana slices dressing gives the Banana cream cheese pie a wonderfully sculptured looks. - 43.4791
Roasted Fennel And Potato Soup With Blue Cheese Croutons
1. Trim fennel stalks off heads. Rinse feathery green leaves and chop enough to make about 1/2 cup; discard remaining leaves and the stalks. Trim and discard root ends and bruised areas from fennel heads. Rinse heads and cut each crosswise into 1/2- to... - 37.8958
Cheese And Chive Scones
1)Preheat oven to 400 degrees F or 200 degrees C or Gas Mark 6.
2)Into a mixing bowl, sift together flour, cayenne, mustard and salt.
3)Add in soft cheese and blend very well.
4)Mix in cut chives.
5)Pour in 100 ml of milk into the well... - 44.9389
Cheese Velvet Soup
1) Place a 3-quart Dutch oven on a low flame and melt butter in it.
2) Saute the onion in the melted butter until tender.
3) Mix salt and blend in flour and cook the mixture with constant stirring for a minute.
4) Pour the milk gradually and cook with... - 45.747
Ham And Cheese Omelette
1.Take a sauce pan and put sugar, corn syrup, water and salt in it.
2.Let the ingredients cook on medium flame by stirring continuously till a clear mixture is formed.
3.Keep stirring till the candy thermometer registers 242 degrees.
4.In a bowl,... - 40.8493
Cheese And Chive Scones
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. Sift the flours and salt into a mixing bowl, adding any bran left over from the flour in the sieve.
2. Crumble the feta cheese and rub into the dry ingredients. Stir in the chives, then add the milk and mix to a... - 34.7615
Caramelized Vanilla Figs With Goat Cheese And Grilled Papayas
Grilling introduces a whole new dimension of flavor to ripe fruit, such as honey- sweet papayas. The figs are poached in mango juice with vanilla and topped with a little goat cheese and chopped mint. The salty tanginess of the cheese totally balances the... - 34.1647
Ham And Blue Cheese Pasta Salad
Cook pasta according to package directions.
Drain well, and place in a large serving bowl.
Add pecans and next 7 ingredients, tossing gently to combine.
Add oil, stirring gently to coat mixture.
Serve immediately or cover and chill thoroughly, if desired. - 36.7117
Chile Cheese Puff
1. Coat a 2-quart casserole with cooking spray. Layer green chiles, mushrooms, and onion in casserole; set aside.
2. Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add cottage cheese and remaining ingredients. Process until smooth, scraping sides of processor... - 34.5152
South Of The Border Bundles
Wrap tortillas tightly in foil.
Heat in a 350° oven for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, cut cheese into 6 sticks. In a mixing bowl stir together beans, 1/2 cup green onions, chili peppers, and chili powder.
Remove 1 tortilla from foil.
Spread tortilla with about 1/2... - 37.4216
Lynn demonstrates how to make cheese bread. This would be delicious with seafood, soup or chili. Super quick to make. - 107.791
Benne Cheese Bites
1.Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2.Ina bowl, mix spinach, herb seasoning, onion, eggs, Parmesan cheese, butter or margarine, thyme and powder.
3.Make small balls 12 in number from the spinach mixture.
4.Take waxed paper and arrange... - 40.6177
Corned Beef With Cottage Cheese Sauce
Put the beef in cold water and cook it slowly for 3 1/2 hours.
Drain, place the meat in fresh warm water, and cook until it is done about 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 hours longer.
Boil the cabbage separately during the last 1/2 hour before the beef is done, so that it is... - 28.0719
Potato Cookie With Cheese (better Of The One Than Potato- Fries)
# It cooks potatoes in water and salt, immediately drains and pass for the press
# After that, it adds the starch of maize, the cheese, the egg and makes right the salt.
# It mixes well.
# It leaves to cool the sufficient it stops for the hands and it makes... - 33.7304
Pan Pasta Of Pressure
1)put places bacon small pieces to fry.
2) After that, it adds the hen broth tablets, tomatoe gravy, and in the same can, 4 cans of water.
3) It leaves to boil.
4) Later it adds the pasta, the cream of milk and covers.
5) When to catch pressure, marks 8... - 30.1852
Cheese Stuffed Corn Cakes
1. Preheat the grill.
2. In a bowl take masa pour in water and make dough.
3. Divide the dough in 4 equal balls.
4. Take a cellophane place the masa balls onto it, wrap the ball and press with the help of a casket.
5. Heat oil in a... - 110.202
Stir the milk, oil and salt with the cheese.
Mix the flour with the baking powder and stir or knead into the cheese.
Finely dice the feta and ham.
Pluck the leaves from the fresh thyme and rub the dried thyme.
Mix with the cheese and ham and season with the... - 47.8144
Scrambled Eggs With Poblano Chiles And Cheese
The poblano chillies mean "pepper from Pueblo " since the poblano originated from Pueblo in Mexico . Poblano chillies are heart-shaped green in color when unripe and turns red or brown when ripens. The pungency ranges from mild to moderate. The dried poblanos... - 43.6249
Duck Breast With Beer-onions And Cheese Sandwich
Do you love trying out different kinds of sandwiches? Here is a video-recipe showing you how to sear duck breasts. The ingredients also include delicious onion rings flavored with beer and melted cheese!!! This is one sandwich to be tried!! - 111.671
Cottage Cheese Salad
Cottage cheese salad recipes have become some of my favorite salad recipes for the summer and just about anytime of year. This weeks recipes is another take on the cottage cheese salad. This is my Southwestern Cottage Cheese Salad recipe! It's cooling and... - 129.127
1) Take a bowl and add cream, cheese and pepper into it.
2) Mix well.
3) Cover and cook for 4 minutes stirring once in a while.
4) Serve it warm along with any food item of your choice. - 30.1037
South American Cheese Recipes By Category
South American Cheese Course: South American Cheese Dish: