- » South American Candy
South American Candy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of south american candy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for south american candy recipes.
Candied Apples is simply yummy. I in my childhood have taste all kind of candies but I can remember the taste of few till now, and one of them is Candied Apples. Candied Apples gets is luscious taste from apples dipped in syrup made of lemon juice, cream and... - 42.895
1. Grease some tins.
2. Take a saucepan and add sugar, butter and milk to it.
3. Boil it but stir as little as possible.
4. Boil until the mixture forms a soft ball when tested in cold water.
5. Remove from fire and add... - 40.3907
Combine first 6 ingredients in a small Dutch oven.
Cook over low heat, stirring gently, until sugar dissolves.
Cover and cook over medium heat 2 to 3 minutes to wash down sugar from sides of pan.
Uncover and cook to soft ball stage (234°), without... - 38.1777
1. Take a frying pan and pour some sugar in it.
2. Place this pan over slow flame and keep stirring slowly but continuously.
3. The sugar will first lump and then it will begin to melt.
4. As soon as the color of the sugar turns pale... - 35.6556
Unwrap caramels; combine caramels and milk in a heavy saucepan.
Cook over low heat until melted, stirring frequently.
Stir in pecans.
Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto buttered wax paper.
Cool; cover and chill.
Place candy coating in top of a double boiler;... - 31.449
Creamy Southern Pralines
• Butter the sides of a heavy 2-quart saucepan. In the saucepan combine sugar, brown sugar, and cream. Cook over medium-high heat to boiling, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon to dissolve sugars. This should take 6 to 8 minutes. Avoid splashing... - 26.8739
South American Candy Recipes By Category
South American Candy Dish: