- » South American Beverage
South American Beverage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of south american beverage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for south american beverage recipes.
Sweet Decaffeinated Southern Ice Tea
Looking for a recipe to make a refreshing beverage that can be whipped-up in a few minutes? Try this recipe for a sweet ice tea by LynnsRecipes. Guaranteed to yield a yummy ice tea, perfect for a summer day. - 119.025
Southern-style Sweet Iced Tea
1. In a kettle, boil 10 cups of water.
2. In a juicer, drop orange and lemon. Extract juice.
3. In a pitcher, pour orange and lemon juice.
4. Add sugar in it and stir.
5. Throw tea bags and pour boiling water. Stir to dissolve sugar and... - 97.3582
Healthy Acai Coconut Shake
Great idea to loose weight with a delicious and super healthy acai berry shake. Watch this interesting informative video that says it all. Simply see this video and make a wholesome and natural shake that will help you keep fit. - 81.433
Elena Zelayeta's Postre De Mamon
Have all ingredients at room temperature.
Boil sugar and water for 3 minutes; add butter; stir until melted.
Beat egg whites stiff; then beat yolks well.
Add sugar syrup to yolks, stirring constantly.
Fold in egg whites.
Put 4 slices of poundcake... - 45.3186
1.In a container, mix tomato juice with garlic salt, celery salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, hot sauce and sugar and stir well.
2.Put the container in the refrigerator.
3.Serve chilled. - 37.3273
1. In a large saucepan, beat egg yolks, add in milk, cream, instant coffee and half a cup of corn syrup and heat gently to scalding, stirring frequently; turn the heat off and stir brandy in
2. In a small saucepan, heat the rest of corn syrup with... - 35.7877
1.Pour about 1 cup coffee into each of the 4 coffee mugs (make sure they are microwave safe). Alternatively, you can heat the coffee in one measure and then pour it into individual mugs
2. Heat in the microwave for about 5 minutes until the coffee is... - 34.959
In a medium bowl, beat egg yolks until lemon colored, about 15 minutes.
In a small saucepan, combine sugar and water over low heat until sugar dissolves.
Bring mixture to a boil and boil, without stirring, 4 minutes.
Add syrup to egg yolks in a thin stream,... - 32.2306
1. In a medium saucepan, mix chocolate, milk and sugar, heat gently till the chocolate melts; add coffee and beat vigoruously with a rotating beater till foamy and chill for some time
2. Pour it into four glasses, float a scoop of ice cream on... - 30.929
Fresh Aloe Vera & Orange Juice, Ep 30
Join Natasha on her raw foods weight loss journey! Today Natasha will show you how to fillet aloe vera and use the gel to blend into freshly squeezed orange juice. - 27.377
Combine first 4 ingredients in a large container; stir well.
Ladle beverage into individual cups; top each serving with whipped cream, and sprinkle with cinnamon.
Serve immediately. - 26.7285
Perky Cranberry Punch
Pour first 3 ingredients into a large percolator.
Place brown sugar and remaining ingredients in percolator basket.
Perk through complete cycle of electric percolator. - 26.3783
Hot Whiskey Toddy
Put all the ingredients in a saucepan and stir over gentle heat to dissolve the sugar.
Heat through without boiling.
Discard the lemon rind and pour into a jug.
Serve immediately. - 26.2887
Hot Honey Toddy
Heat the wine, lemon rind and juice, honey and flavourings to just below boiling point. Remove from the heat, cover and leave to infuse for 1 hour.
Reheat the punch, but do not boil it. Strain it into a warmed jug. Add the brandy and serve immediately. (Run... - 22.0831
Combine first 4 ingredients, stirring until sugar dissolves; cover and chill at least 4 hours.
To serve, pour juice mixture into a punch bowl; gently stir in ginger ale. - 22.0368
Hot Buttered Toddy
In saucepan heat water and honey till boiling; stir in warm rum.
Top with pats of butter; sprinkle with nutmeg. - 21.9154