- » South American Appetizer
South American Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of south american appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for south american appetizer recipes.
Cottage Cheese Salad
Cottage cheese salad recipes have become some of my favorite salad recipes for the summer and just about anytime of year. This weeks recipes is another take on the cottage cheese salad. This is my Southwestern Cottage Cheese Salad recipe! It's cooling and... - 132.41
Creamy Caesar Salad
Yes, you too can enjoy restaurant-like caesar salad just by sitting at your home. How? This recipe video will describe you the easy procedure and following that you can make your own bowl of salad within couple of minutes. So don't waste your time, you really... - 116.877
Venison Tenderloin Over Garlic Toast
A venison appetizer for a change? This is a simple recipe, that calls for lightly seared venison topped over garlic-herb toast. Some good tips to work with the venison, so listen closely. - 115.787
Low Carb Coconut Shrimp
Spice up your ordinary dinner fare with coconut shrimp! Crunchy, flavorful and aromatic, coconut shrimp prepares quickly and quite easily sans any exotic ingredients. Succulent, deep-fried shrimp enrobed in light tempura like coconut-flavored batter truly... - 115.545
Latino Style Tuna Salad
Impress your guests with an elegant and appetizing tuna salad. Watch this excellent video that shares an awesome salad recipe. Take a look at this amazing video and enjoy a satisfying healthy meal with your family and friends. - 114.325
This isn't just any kind of ceviche, this is the real deal Holyfield Costa Rican-style ceviche! Saltines, anyone? - 110.957
Tasty Conch Chowder
Warm yourself up this winter with this low-fat Conch soup which is as easy on the budget as it is on the waistline. Serve with warm and filling with some fresh crusty bread to create a winter's meal. A perfect chowder to your repertoire for a tasty winter... - 110.643
Homemade Mayonnaise And Cream Ranch Dressing And Dip
Looking for a simple recipe that will act as both a dip and dressing? Try your hands at this easy recipe detailed by Lynn in the video. With everyday ingredients, you will be able to make a dip and dressing that will go well with almost everything. - 109.436
Pheasant Lettuce Wraps With Soya Sauce Dip
Have you tried cooking pheasant before? Here is a great video showing you how to do this best. Spread it out with other chopped ingredients and allow your guests to turn it into lettuce wraps!! A great party idea! - 108.693
Pimento Cheese Pinwheels
A super quick and easy, cheesy appetizer that is super delicious. Only requires 2 ingredients. Great if you need something at the last minute and don't have a lot of time. Adapted from Pinterest. - 107.589
Special Quinoa Fruit Salad
If you are allergic to food and refrain from salad, quinoa fruit salad is for you. It is healthy and a perfect food combining the goodness of protein and fruit. Now you can enjoy your favorite salad with the help of Maria's easy cooking tips which explains... - 105.781
Sancocho De Cabeza De Pescado
1. In a large mixing bowl, add fish head, and fish chunks.
2. Drop lime and garlic. Rub to coat well. Set aside and let it rest for 10 minutes.
3. Chop tomatoes, and reserve the juice.
4. Place a large pot on medium high flame and heat... - 105.44
Raw Shrimp Salad Aka Ceviche
1. Peel, butterfly and devein the shrimps. Place in a bowl and keep aside.
2. In a Mexican stone mortar and pestle (Molcajete), crush the garlic and the green chili pepper to a coarse paste, pulverize it completely.
3. Juice the limes into a... - 104.8
Shrimp Crab Boil
Wow your guest with this southern style shrimp crab boil recipe. Check out the video to see how the chef combines almost everything except the kitchen sink in a large kettle by combining veggies with loads of spices to make an absolutely amazing dish. Do not... - 104.133
Salmon Ceviche With Pomegranate
1. In a bowl, mix together the lime juice, lemon juice, fish sauce, sesame oil, olive oil, cilantro, basil, grated ginger and salt and pepper.
2. Julienne the red bell pepper, red onion and dice the jalapenos.
3. Supreme cut the grapefruit and orange... - 101.48
Halibut Ceviche With Mango
Seafood lovers cannot afford to miss this one- a rare fruit and fish combination. Check out Stephanie Harris making Halibut Ceviche with Mango in the breezy coast of Laguna, California. Ideal for a warm weather meal! - 100.195
Quick Black Eyed Pea Salad
The summer is just in and you want to have a nice selection of a salad! This salad will set the mood for the summer season! Watch the video to see how to make this black eyed pea salad! - 99.0104
Sancocho De Gallina Dura (panamanian Soup)
1) Cut the chicken into small pieces.
2) Season the chicken with the culantro, onion, paprika, garlic, chives and parsley. Also add some salt and pepper, and other preferred seasonings (if wanted).
3) Mix the chicken pieces really well... - 98.7616
Southwestern Bbq Chicken
1. Preheat the barbeque.
2. For South-western rub – In a bowl take all the spices and mix well.
3. Cut the chicken into big pieces.
4. Place the chicken in a large bowl, drizzle the olive oil and sprinkle the south – western rub. Coat... - 97.2863
Southern Favorite White Bean Soup
Need a recipe for a quick weeknight meal? Then this speedy, satisfying, Southern special white bean soup will make for a sumptuous one-bowl meal. Low in calories and fats, this filling beans soup is extremely filling and quick and are so delicious that you... - 92.5592
Barley And Tuna Soup
Try this hearty Barley and Tuna Soup for a change from your regular soups. In this recipe video you can see, how easy it is to prepare this soup with a handful of ingredients. That soup looks great and it will be a nice treat for winters. Happy Cooking! - 91.9034
South American Fried Plantain Chips With Aji Salsa
Looking for an appetizer or snack recipe that is easy and quick? Then watch this video and learn to make yummy fried chips with a tasty salsa. This is a very easy preparation and promises to taste great. Enjoy! - 85.9862
Nicaragua Seafood Chowder
For a midweek meal with wow-factor, look no further than this Nicaragua Seafood Chowder. Mild, sweet and tender, they're a delicious. So quick, easy and tasty, these Chowder will go down a treat as an easy lunch or dinner. - 85.3509
Peruvian Balls With Spicy Peanut Sauce
Personally, I think that this Peruvian Balls In Spicy Peanut Sauce is the best in the world. That is why I am excited about sharing this with you. I simply love Peruvian Balls In Spicy Peanut Sauce which is believed to be a popular South American dish. I am... - 50.0345
Argentine Iced Pumpkin Soup
Argentine Iced Pumpkin Soup is delicious and very easy to make. This soup has the goodness of a variety of vegetables. I often prepare this Argentine Iced Pumpkin Soup and it is always appreciated by my family. You must try it too. - 49.9262
White Bean Salad
1. To prepare the beans, sort and wash them.
2. In a large Dutch oven place beans, cover with water 3 inches above them and bring to a boil for 5 minutes.
3. Remove from heat and let it stand with cover for 1 hour.
4. Drain beans and... - 49.4185
1. In a saucepan blend together flour and oil; cook over medium heat, stir constantly for about 15 minutes or till flour is a dark reddish-brown color.
2. Stir in onions, celery, green pepper, and garlic; cook for about 8 minutes or till vegetables are... - 49.2778
South American Pork Soup
1. In a saucepan, heat oil and brown half the meat; remove from pan.
2. Brown remaining meat with onion, garlic, and paprika.
3. Return the entire meat to pan and add 3 cups water; bring it to boil.
4. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 1 1/4... - 48.8685
Mussel Saffron And Potato Soup
Put the saffron in a small bowl and pour over 3 tbsp just-boiled water Leave to stand.
Scrub the mussels well in plenty of running water and pull off the beards.
Discard any mussels that don't close when tapped on the edge of the sink.
Put the mussels in a... - 48.2911
Black Bean Chili Soup
1) In a medium mixing bowl, soak the beans in 2 inches water, cover with a plastic wrap and stand overnight.
2) In a 4-quart saucepan, saute the onions, chili pepper and garlic in the oil over a medium heat stirring occasionally, until... - 48.1434
Chilean Corn Meat Pie
Preheat oven to 350°.
Saute onions in margarine until soft.
Add beef, raisins, parsley, and seasonings.
Cook until meat is done.
Spread meat in bottom of 1 1/2-quart buttered casserole.
Spread on a thin layer of rhubarb sauce; top with slices of egg, olives,... - 48.0852
Southern Beef Soup
1) In a bowl, place the beef.
2) Pour enough boiling water to soak the beef, until tender.
3) Drain the beef.
4) In a saucepan, add butter to melt over heat.
5) Add beef and onion to cook until onion is tender.
6) Pour in soups and stir... - 47.7171
1) Simmer rice in clam juice until soft and then add in butter.
2) Force the rice through a sieve.
3) Chop and blend oysters and then add in the rice.
4) Stir in cream and season with salt, pepper, and Tabasco.
5) Heat it so that it starts to boil.
6)... - 47.364
Brazilian Chicken Breast Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2. Sprinkle salt and pepper in the chicken pieces.
3. Bake the pieces for 8-10 minutes or as required.
4. 3. Take care so the meat may not get overcooked.
5. Let the baked pieces be cool in room... - 47.3012
Golden Cheese Chowder
1) Place a heavy bottomed 2-quart saucepan over low flame and melt butter it.
2) Stir in the flour to it and mix until smooth.
3) Cook the mixture for a minute with constant stirring.
4) Pour the milk gradually and stir it with the mixture.
5) Cook... - 47.2351
1) Cut off the tough edges of the asparagus.
2) Discard the scales using a vegetable peeler or a knife.
3) Boil salted water and cook the asparagus in it for about 8 minutes or until it becomes crisp and tender
4) Drain the... - 47.2266
Hoppin John Salad
1) In a 1-quart ovenproof shallow casserole, mix together the escarole, peas, ham, water, and onion.
2) With a vented plastic wrap, cover the casserole.
3) On high power, microwave this for 4 minutes. You should rotate the casserole 1/2 turn, when... - 46.7664
Paraguayan Dry Soup
1)Preheat the oven to 350 Deg F.
2) In a skillet, saute the onion in butter for 3 min until soft; add the corn and milk and simmer for about 5 min.
3) Remove the skillet from the heat, add the potatoes, salt, pepper, beaten egg... - 46.7016
Now you can make great huancaina papas by following this recipe. It is a traditional south american dish which is usually served as a starter . Once you try preparing this huancaina papas, I am sure you will be making it again! - 46.6532
Microwave Black Bean Soup
1) In a 2-quart ovenproof casserole, mix thoroughly the onion, bell pepper, tomato, oil, and garlic.
2) Microwave on high power for 2 minutes, until the vegetables are soft.
3) To a plate, transfer the soft vegetables and keep aside.
4) In 1-cup... - 46.6066
Chilean Em Panadas
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, toss the raisins with the rum let plump for 30 minutes.
3) In a heavy casserole, heat the oil over low heat.
4) Add the onion and cook, stirring, until wilted, for about 10 minutes.
5) Stir... - 46.4275
Green Pigeon Pea Soup
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, heat oil.
2) In the hot oil, add the onion, peppers, and garlic.
3) Over medium-high heat, saute this mix for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring, until tender.
4) Into this, add the tomato and squash.
5) Cook this mix for 1 more... - 46.3917
Seafood Gumbo With Brown Rice
1.Add kettle on stove, and add olive oil. Heat enough to warm it.
2.Now add the garlic,onions and green peppers. Saute till onions are translucent
3.Pour clam juice, sprinkle herbs and add water to the pot.Let it boil. Then cover and simmer for 30... - 46.3112
Chilled Cauliflower With Guacamole
1. Cook cauliflower whole under cutting and cooking. Drain.
2. Drizzle salad oil, salt and pepper over it. Mix well.
4. Add avocado, lemon juice, green chilies, green onion, 3/4 teaspoon salt, sour cream, and hot-pepper seasoning in a blender... - 46.2395
Cold Mint Cucumber Soup
Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat.
Add onion and garlic and saute until limp but not brown.
Add sliced cucumber and cook slowly until soft.
Remove from heat.
Stir in flour, then stock, blending well.
Place over medium-high heat and bring to... - 46.0097
Cheesy Vegetable Soup
1) Place a 2-quart saucepan over low flame and melt butter in it.
2) Cook the carrot, onion, celery and potato in the butter over low heat, with occasional stirring.
3) Cook for about 5 to 7 minutes until the vegetables turn crisp and tender.
4) Mix... - 45.9946
Black Turtle Bean Soup
1) In a large kettle, add in the beans and water. Let the mixture come to boil.Cover the kettle and take it off the flame. Let the kettle stand for 1 hour.
2) Turn back the beans on boil. Add in the pepperoni and onions. Turn down the flame and cover.... - 45.968
Quick Spicy Garbanzo Beans
Saute onions in oil in skillet over medium-low heat for 5 minutes.
Stir in garlic.
Saute for 2 minutes.
Cook, covered, for 5 minutes or until tomatoes are tender.
Stir in salt, turmeric, chili powder, cumin powder, coriander powder and garam... - 45.9456
Cream Of Cucumber Soup
This Cream Of Cucumber Soup is a tasty variation to the simple cucumber soup. Try it and you are sure to be hooked to it. - 45.8125
Potato Bacon Soup
In 3 quart (3 L) microproof casserole, cook bacon on HIGH 2 minutes.
Add onion and garlic and cook on HIGH 2 minutes more.
Add potatoes and chicken broth and cook, covered on HIGH until mixture boils, about 5 minutes.
Reduce power level to 30% and continue to... - 45.799
Potato Comfit Soup
1) In a slow cooker, combine together the vegetables, water, 1/4 cup butter, salt and pepper.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over high heat for 7 to 8 hours or till the vegetables are soft.
3) Add the milk and stir well.
4) To make the drop noodles, beat... - 45.7426
Peggy Alexander's Sweet Potato Jalapeno Soup With Lime Cream
1. In a pan of salted water, cook whole and unpeeled sweet potatoes for about 1 hour or until tender.
2. Drain the potatoes.
3. Allow them to cool and then peel.
4. For making the lime cream, add the juice and grated peel of limes into... - 45.7233
Melt butter in 3 qt.sauce pan on high heat.
Add onion and pepper.
Saute until onion is yellow.
Add potatoes, water, salt and pepper.
Cook until potatoes are tender on low heat.
Add unthawed corn, milk and evaporated milk.
Heat, stirring frequently, until... - 45.68
Cheese Velvet Soup
1) Place a 3-quart Dutch oven on a low flame and melt butter in it.
2) Saute the onion in the melted butter until tender.
3) Mix salt and blend in flour and cook the mixture with constant stirring for a minute.
4) Pour the milk gradually and cook with... - 45.5908
South American Squash Soup
1) Slice the flank steak into cubes of 1/2-inch dimensions.
2) In a 3-quart saucepan, heat oil and saute the steak cubes until brown on all sides.
3) Take the steak out from the pan.
4) In the same pan, add in the cubed squash, diced... - 45.5413
Chili Beef And Bean Soup
1) Peel the onion and finely chop it. Cut off the stalk base of the pepper and scoop out the seeds. Finely chop the pepper.
2) In a large heavy-bottomed pan, melt the fat and sauté the onion till they start to color.
3) Add the meat and... - 45.3757
Quick Seafood Gumbo
1) Use non-stick vegetable spray in a skillet.
2) Add the onions, pepper and celery and saute till clear.
3) Add defatted beef broth, water, tomatoes and okra and simmer till done.
4) Add crab meat and shrimp and season with red pepper and salt.
5)... - 45.3673
Seafood Gumbo A La Bundy
1. Pick out and discard any cartilage in crabmeat
2. Shell and devein shrimp
3. Drain oysters and reserve their liquor
4. In a large soup kettle, bring 3 quarts of water to a boil
5. In a separate pan, heat oil or melt butter then add... - 45.31
Scrambled Eggs With Poblano Chiles And Cheese
The poblano chillies mean "pepper from Pueblo " since the poblano originated from Pueblo in Mexico . Poblano chillies are heart-shaped green in color when unripe and turns red or brown when ripens. The pungency ranges from mild to moderate. The dried poblanos... - 45.2942
Quick Potato Soup
In saucepan, fry bacon until partially cooked, not crisp.
Drain off most fat; add chopped onions.
Cook until transparent.
Add water, ham, chicken flavor bouillon, to hot bacon.
Simmer until all is tender, about 15 minutes.
Add sugar, pepper, and half of dried... - 45.2465
1. In a slow-cooking pot or a crock pot, combine all the ingredients except the milk and chives. Give a good stir to blend all the ingredients.
2. Cover the pot tightly with its lid.
3. Allow the soup to cook on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours or if you are not... - 45.2399
Preheat oven to 325°.
Grease baking dish.
Drain oil from marinated artichoke hearts into a small skillet; add onion and garlic and saute until tender.
Mix artichokes, oil, onions, garlic, cheese, eggs, and all seasonings in mixing bowl.
Pour... - 45.2288
Cranberry Leg Of Lamb
Cut several 1/2-inch slits in top of leg of lamb; insert garlic slices into slits.
Combine ginger and mustard; rub over lamb.
Place lamb, fat side up, on a lightly greased rack in a shallow roasting pan; insert meat thermometer, making sure it does not touch... - 45.1917
Chilly Cucumber Soup
1. In a bowl, combine the soup mix with water and stir till blended. Keep aside.
2. In a heavy bottom sauce pan, melt butter over a medium flame.
3. Add flour to the butter and stir for 3 minutes until cooked.
4. Stir in the chopped... - 45.106
1.In a pan, heat oil or fat and cook the oxtail in it until brown.
2.Once done drain and keep aside.
3.Saute onions and celery in the same pan and add some flour and water to it.
4.Let the ingredients boil.
5Put oxtail and cook unti the meat is... - 45.017
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) In a medium saucepan, combine the water, wine, salt and onion together and cook over low flame for about 5 minutes.
3) Rinse the scallops properly and drain them.
4) Stir the mushrooms... - 44.9852
White Bean Soup With Carrots
1. In a large saucepan, place the beans and completely cover with water.
2. Put the pan on heat and bring it to a boil. Boil for about 2 minutes, and then remove the pan from the heat.
3. Allow the beans to soak for at least 1 hour or... - 44.9826
Supper Potato Soup
1. Prepare the leeks by cutting the coarse tops and root ends.
2. Then finely chop the green ends to make 1/4 cup and keep aside.
3. Take the remaining leeks and chop them coarsely.
4. In large kettle saute leeks and onion in butter or margarine 8 to... - 44.9757
Peel onions and slice or cut roots and tops from leeks, leaving 2" above white part and slice thin.
Melt butter in saucepan; add onions; cook slowly until tender but not brown.
Add potatoes, water, one chicken bouillon cube.
Cover and cook over medium heat... - 44.923
Cuban Ham And Black Bean Soup
1. Take a bowl and add water, beans and soak overnight. Or Quickly soak the beans and drain the water.
2. Take a large kettle and heat oil in it and stir in salted pork and cook until the fat is released.
3. Stir in garlic, onions, and... - 44.922
1. Peel the garlic and onions and chop them finely.
2. Take a large saucepan and melt the butter in it and cook the garlic and onion until it becomes tender and transparent.
3. Fold in the flour and stir it well. Cook it for another few minutes... - 44.8514
Gumbo And Soups
Gumbo And Soups has a luscious taste. Gumbo And Soups gets its taste from chicken mixed with Worcestershire sauce and veal. Gumbo And Soups is inspired by many around the world. - 44.8327
Cucumber Puree Soup
Peel the cucumbers (if liked, a little of the peel may be left to give a stronger flavour) and chop; mix with the chopped celery and onion.
Put into a pan with the stock and simmer until tender.
Rub through a sieve.
Meanwhile make a white sauce with the... - 44.7214
Cooled And Creamy Cucumber Soup
1) Using food processor, process cucumbers and garlic for 30 seconds.
2) Keep the motor running and add mint leaves, chicken broth, yogurt, salt, pepper and lemon juice and process until smooth.
4) Serve in individual mugs or... - 44.6737
Maria's Black Bean Soup
1. Take a bowl and add 1 quart water, beans and soak overnight. Or Quickly soak the beans and drain the water.
2. Take a pressure cooker and heat oil it by keeping the cooker uncovered. Add celery and onions and saute them until soft.... - 44.5859
Bacon Flavored Black Bean Soup
In 3-quart saucepan combine beans and water; soak overnight.
Do not drain.
Simmer, covered, for 2 1/2 to 3 hours or till beans are tender.
In small skillet cook bacon till crisp; drain, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings.
Crumble bacon; set aside.
Cook onion... - 44.5316
Green N Gold Chicken Salad With Orange Poppy Seed Dressing
1. To make the salad dressing, in a bowl or in a jar with lid, combine all the ingredients for the dressing.
2. Stir or close and shake to blend well.
3. Refrigerate the dressing to chill well before using.
4. Just before serving time, combine the... - 44.5051
Costa Rican Beef And Vegetable Soup With Yellow Rice
Arrange beef cubes slightly apart in a single layer in a shallow baking pan.
Bake in a 500° oven until well browned (about 20 minutes).
Meanwhile, in a 3 1/2-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, celery, garlic, bay leaf, and bell... - 44.4954
Rich Mornay Sauce
1.Preheat the oven at 425 degrees.
2.In a bowl, mix cornmeal, flour, sugar, baking powder, soda and salt.
3.Put egg, sour cream and shortening and stir well until a dry consistency of the mixture is achieved.
4.Take muffin tins and put... - 44.47
South American Appetizer Tartlets
South American Appetizer Tartlets has a mouth filling taste. The eggs and parmesan cheese gives the South American Appetizer Tartlets a velvety taste. Must catch it. - 44.4661
Watercress And Cucumber Soup
1) Keep few spigs of watercress of garnish and chop the remaining watercress.
2) In a saucepan, boil the onion, cucumber in the stock. ... - 44.4593
Cold Cucumber Soup
1) In a heavy pan, add the diced cucumbers, 1 cup chicken stock and onion together and simmer until tender.
2) In a blender, puree the mixture, until smooth.
3) In a bowl, transfer the cucumber puree and stir in rest of the chicken stock.
4) Stir in... - 44.3857
Herb Oxtail Soup
Herb Oxtail Soup is a combination of fresh herbs and vegetables with softened mushrooms and oxtail. It is a classic recipe meant for special occasions. Like other recipes, you are bound to enjoy the Herb Oxtail Soup and make something special for your next... - 44.3354
Black Bean Soup
1. Take a bowl and pour lots of water into it. Add beans and soak overnight or quickly soak it and drain after discarding the floating beans.
2. Take a large pot, add soaked beans into it along with water, salt, onion and oil and boil... - 44.2561
Brandied Peach Fritters
Brandied Peach Fritters has a fine taste. Brandied Peach Fritters gets its taste from peaches mixed with eggs and flour, flavored with bourbon whisky. Brandied Peach Fritters is inspired by many chefs across the world. - 44.255
Chicken And Black Bean Soup
1) In a 3-quart pot, in enough cold water to cover, soak beans overnight.
2) Next day, drain the beans.
3) To the beans, add fresh water to cover, and then simmer until they are almost tender (about 2 hours).
4) In a large skillet, cook... - 44.0716
Lightside Potato Soup
1) In a stockpot or a 6-quart Dutch oven, add 4 cups of chicken broth and the potatoes and carrots. Cover and cook for 15 to 20 minutes or till the ingredients have tendered.
2) Mash half of the cooked carrots and onions.
3) In a 10-inch skillet, cook... - 44.0567
Potato Yogurt Soup
In a 3-quart pan over medium heat, melt butter.
Add cucumber and potatoes and cook, stirring, for 4 minutes.
Add lettuce, onions, stock, and the 1 teaspoon dill.
Simmer, covered, until potatoes are tender (about 25 minutes).
In a blender or food processor,... - 44.0306
Potato And Carrot Soup
Cook bacon in kettle until golden-brown.
Add onion to fat remaining in kettle and cook until golden.
Add potatoes and water, cover and simmer for 15 minutes, or until tender.
Add carrot and seasonings.
Blend flour with a little of the milk.
Stir... - 43.8978
Swiss Broccoli Chowder
1) Cook the ham hocks for 1 1/2 hours in water or until the meat separates from the bone.
2) Drain the meat and set aside 1 1/2 cups of the broth.
3) Allow the ham to cool down and then, cut it into dices and set the dices aside.
4) In... - 43.8069
Prepare Taco Shells.
Brown ground beef in a medium skillet until no longer pink.
Drain off pan drippings.
Add garlic and salt to beef.
In a small bowl, combine flour, chili powder and cumin; sprinkle over meat.
Stir to combine.
Slowly add broth, stirring... - 43.7704
Cuban Black Bean & Ham Soup
1. In a medium saucepan combine beans, ham slice, green pepper, onion and seasonings and add enough water to just cover beans.
2. Let it boil lower heat, cover and simmer about 1 1/2 to 2 hours, or until beans are tender and most of liquid is... - 43.7079
Oyster Cutlets has a lovely taste. Oyster Cutlets gets its taste from oyster mixed with liquor and eggs. Oyster Cutlets is inspired by many restaurants around the world. - 43.6238
In a medium saucepan, combine sauerkraut, beer and onion.
Cover and simmer 15 minutes.
Spread 1 side of each slice of bread with Savory Butter, butter or margarine.
Prepare 2 sandwiches at a time as follows: On a griddle or large skillet, place 4 slices of... - 43.535
Melt dripping in a large heavy saucepan.
Add potato, onion and celery.
Put lid on pan and cook over a low heat for 10 minutes, shaking pan occasionally.
Heat stock until boiling, add to vegetables with bouquet garni.
Simmer gently for about 30 minutes, until... - 43.1626
South American Appetizer Recipes By Category
South American Appetizer Course: