South American Drink
- » South American Alcohol Drink
South American Alcohol Drink Recipes
Enjoy our collection of south american alcohol drink recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for south american alcohol drink recipes.
Hot Whiskey Toddy
Put all the ingredients in a saucepan and stir over gentle heat to dissolve the sugar.
Heat through without boiling.
Discard the lemon rind and pour into a jug.
Serve immediately. - 28.6792
You May Also Like!
Need a mule with a mean kick? Then go for this cocktail that comes spiked with sugarcane-based cachaca. Perfect summer alternative to mojito and margaritas, this Brazilian martini has strong, distinctive aroma and flavor. Follow the recipe to fix this drink... - 113.946
1. In the cocktail shaker, place the lime and raw sugar.
2. Using a muddler, muddle for few seconds.
3. Pour the fresh lime juice and cachaca and stir using a bar spoon.
4. Add the ice and give a good shake.
5. Pour the drink in the low ball... - 109.503
It is really interesting to see most unusual things coming out of the Virgin Kitchen. In this video, you can learn how to make a Caipirinha - the National Cocktail of Brazil. Ok, this cocktail is very, very tasty -- but also extremely strong! So watch it.... - 111.934
Haven't been able to find a hit recipe yet? This Caipirinha recipe might be what you are looking for. Try this amazing recipe; comeback and let me know how you enjoyed it. - 33.0054
Hot Wine Punch
Combine all ingredients in a large saucepan; cook over medium heat 20 minutes or just until mixture begins to simmer, stirring occasionally.
Remove and discard spices.
Serve warm. - 29.1205
Open up your sinful side with the spirit of cachaca. This cocktail is a zippy blend of Purista Caipirinha and natural ingredients. It's so tantalizing that your surely won't be okay with just one. Follow the video recipe and get in-depth insight on this... - 98.6122
1. Fill half of the tumbler with broken Ice and add the Orange Bitters.
2. Next add the Gin, the French Vermouth, the Pale Sherry and the Plain Syrup.
3. Stir well and pass through a strainer into a cocktail glass.
4. Serve with a Cherry and a... - 37.2372
Green Bolivian Kiss
When sunbathing by the poolside or beach, a relaxing drink as Bolivian kiss will help. Light on the palate, this attractive agwa based green drink is what you need to shake off the stress. Take a sip and feel anxiety slip away behind you. Stream the video for... - 97.1114
The Agwacadabra Cocktail
1. In a shaker, add the agwa de bolivia, gin, cointreau, cranberry, lemon juice and ice cubes and shake well.
2. Strain into a low ball glass.
3. Serve chilled. - 111.424
The Brazilian national cocktail, the caipirinha is a simple mixed drink of cachaca, lime and sugar that is none-the-less delicious. - 105.43