- » Soused Mackerel
Soused Mackerel Recipes
Enjoy our collection of soused mackerel recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for soused mackerel recipes.
Fillet and skin fish; cut into 6 pieces.
Put fish into a baking dish.
Add vinegar, onion, spices, salt, and water.
Bake at 350Â°F 20 to 30 minutes.
Serve hot or cold. - 31.416
Clean the fish, remove heads and fins, and cut in pieces.
Arrange the pieces in a fireproof pot, in alternative layers with rings of onion, and some thyme, bay leaves, sprigs of parsley and cloves.
Cover with mild or wine vinegar and water in equal... - 18.0385
You May Also Like!
Cider Soused Mackerel
Planning a simple seafood themed dinner for your husband? Then all you need is this wonderful Cider Soused Mackerel. The Cider Soused Mackerel is irresistible, try it! - 46.0122
Soused Herrings Or Mackerel
1) Split the herrings and take out backbones. Roll them.
2) Take a casserole and put herring into it along with the remaining ingredients.
3) Cook the herring at 300 degrees or at gas mark 2 for an hour. Let them cool.
4)... - 39.9416
Soused Mackerel With Fennel
Put the tomato juice in a small casserole.
Stir in the fennel, white wine, thyme and bayleaf.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 10 minutes.
Rinse the mackerel thoroughly under cold running water and pat dry on kitchen paper.
Sprinkle salt and pepper in the base... - 41.3409
Pressure Cooker Cider Soused Mackerel
1. To prepare the fish roll it up from head end to tail end and secure with cocktail sticks, if necessary.
2. Into the cooker put the cider, with the sliced onion and add the mackerel, peppercorns, bay-leaf and a little salt.
3. Close... - 36.0503
Pickled Or Soused Herrings
Clean the fish and remove the heads and tails.
It is not necessary to fillet them.
Lay them in an oven-proof dish, after rubbing a little salt into the skin.
Add the bay leaves, pickling spice, the thinly sliced onion and pepper and barely cover the fish with... - 30.9861
1. Pre-heat oven to 350°F, Regulo 4.
2. Using a knife, scale and trim fish; remove head and gut cleanly. Split open and carefully remove backbone.
3. Clean, wash and dry fish and scatter some salt over it.
4. Gently, roll up the fish... - 45.3158
To prepare the squid, cut the bodies into rings about 3/4 inch thick, cut the flaps or wings into strips, and leave the tentacles whole.
Heat 4 tablespoons of the olive oil in a very large saucepan, or use two saucepans.
Add the onions and a quarter of the... - 44.3269