- » Sourdough Onion Bread
Sourdough Onion Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sourdough onion bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sourdough onion bread recipes.
Easy Sourdough Bread
How about one awesome recipe suggestion to attempt today? This Easy Sourdough Bread is too good to be passed up, so make a special note of it. The European Easy Sourdough Bread is a delight to serve and enjoy. Less than 160 minutes would be the overall... - 45.2691
Sourdough Bread Scones
Combine dry ingredients; mix well.
Cut in 2 tablespoons butter until crumbly.
Add remainder of ingredients (except milk & 1/3 cup butter); mix well.
Mix in enough milk to make a soft dough.
Work up & shape into dish or pan lined with wax paper.
Bake at 460... - 36.3267
Roast Turkey Breast With Sourdough Stuffing
1. To debone the turkey breast, place the breast, skin side down, on a large cutting board. Use a small sharp knife to cut along the bones, starting at the ribs, to release the meat. As you cut around the wishbone and backbone, be careful not to cut through... - 36.4339
Tempting Triangles Fabulous French Bread
Melt butter in skillet.
Saute the onions, parsley,celery and garlic until limp.
Stir in the sun-dried tomatoes, olives and Parmesan cheese.
Stir until well-combined.
Slice bread horizontally in half.
Spread each half with half of the vegetable... - 39.6867
Gallo Salami Sourdough Sandwiches
1. Slice the bread loaf horizontally into 3 layers. You can reserve the middle slice for another purpose.
2. On the cut side of the other two slices, spread butter.
3. Place on baking sheet, buttered side up.
4. Toast the bread under a broiler until... - 36.8016
Broiled Snapper On Toasted Sourdough
1. Preheat broiler or griller.
2.To make the tartar sauce, in a bowl, mix the mayonnaise, mustard, onion, pickle, pickle juice, lemon juice, and pepper.
3.Refrigerate covered until required.
4.Cut snapper fillets into 4 equal... - 46.2888
World's Best Bread Soups
1. In a large heavy soup pot, heat oil over low heat.
2. Add the onion and stir fry for about 10 minutes until wilted.
3. Add garlic and cook for another 3 minutes.
4. Stir in the tomatoes with all their juices.
5. Add marjoram and pour broth.
6.... - 46.7316
Onion And Roasted Pepper Panade
1. Start by preheating the oven to 375° F
2. In a large skillet, pour the olive oil and heat it over medium heat, then add onions to it, and lower the heat and cook gently for about 35 minutes, until the mixture is smooth
3. During the... - 43.6379
French Onion Soup
This french onion soup is prepared with au jus gravy mix. Cooked with butter to taste, the rich gravy mix and cheese goes to make this french onion soup memorable. Topped with bread slices with cheese, the french onion soup is broiled and served up toasty and... - 37.465
Melty Onion Toasts
1) Pre-heat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas mark 6.
2) In a sauté pan, melt the butter.
3) Put in the onions and scatter the sugar over. Cover the onions and cook for 20 minutes over medium heat. Stir the onions occasionally. Cook till... - 39.1994
French Onion Soup Gratinee
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Preheat the broiler.
3. On a baking sheet, arrange the cubed bread.
4. Drizzle 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
5. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon each of thyme and rosemary.
6. Season with salt and pepper.
7. Bake... - 48.0494
Tomato & Onion Pie
This is a terrific last-minute dish, which I’ve borrowed from my mom. The idea is to use whatever you have on hand, so don’t worry if the bread is a little stale or if you have some other variety of cheese in the fridge. Provided you use the ripest, most... - 36.813
French Mustard Bread
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Thoroughly blend butter parsley onion, mustard, sesame seeds and lemon juice.
Spread lightly on both sides of bread.
Arrange in single layer on cookie sheets and bake until crisp, about 20 minutes. - 28.3556
Spicy Onion Garlic Soup With Poached Eggs
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. In a medium saucepan, heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil. Add two-thirds of the minced garlic and cook over high heat until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Reduce the heat to moderate and cook, stirring, until golden brown, about 1... - 31.8317
Tomato Basil Bread Soup
1. Preheat oven to 300°.
2. Combine sourdough bread and 1 tablespoon olive oil in a medium bowl; toss gently to coat. Spread bread cubes in a single layer on a jelly roll pan; bake at 300° for 20 minutes, stirring once.
3. Heat 1 teaspoon olive oil in a... - 30.8287
Texas Style Steak On Hot Bread
Combine oil, lime juice, vinegar, onion, garlic, chili powder, salt and cumin in large glass dish.
Pound steak to 1/4 inch thickness.
Place steak in marinade; turn to coat.
Cover and refrigerate overnight or several hours, turning several times.
Drain steak;... - 38.5513
Savory Party Cheese Bread
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Slice the bread loaf crosswise without cutting through the bottom crust.
Stuff cheese slices into the cuts.
Combine the butter, green onions and poppy seeds in a small bowl and mix well.
Drizzle the butter mixture over the... - 35.6266
Italian Bread And Cabbage Soup
The carefully prepared Italian Bread And Cabbage Soup is a conglomeration of stale breads, cabbage, onion, garlic and loads of cheese. As you take the first bite of this baked recipe, you can feel the cheese coated bread soaked in beef stock. No doubt the... - 42.3156
Texas Style Steak On Hot Bread
In shallow glass dish, combine oil, lime juice, vinegar, onion, garlic, chili powder, salt and cumin.
With meat mallet, pound steak to 1/4-inch thickness.
Place steak in marinade; turn to coat.
Cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight, turning several... - 41.1756
Cioppino With Bread
1 In a kettle or a Dutch oven add olive oil and saute onion, green pepper, celery, carrot and garlic until soft.
2 Stir in tomatoes, tomato sauce, basil, bay leaf, salt and pepper; heat to boiling.Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 2 hours. Discard the... - 44.1757
Southwestern Chicken Bread Bowl
To Cook Chicken: Preheat coals or broiler.
Generously brush 1 side of chicken with jelly.
Grill, jelly side down, 3 to 4 inches from coals or broil as close to unit as possible for about 3 minutes.
Brush with jelly, turn, and cook for 3 to 5 minutes, or until... - 41.526
Stuffed Breakfast Loaf
Cut bread in half horizontally; hollow out top and bottom, leaving a 3/4-in.shell.
Save removed bread for another use.
In a large skillet, cook sausage, onion, green pepper and mushrooms until sausage is no longer pink and vegetables are tender.
Remove... - 36.1188
Soupe A L Oignon Gratinee
Soupe A L Oignon Gratinee, the most traditional french recipe can now be prepared in your own kitchen. As difficult it may sound, no doubt it€™s enough for a hearty meal. This version of soup is served with Gruyere or crumbled Gorgonzola cheese, perfect... - 49.3363
Big Wheel Loaf
1) Take a serrated or electric knife and slice the bread horizontally into 6 equal layers.
2) Spread the first layer with horseradish and stop with beef and a second layer of bread.
3) Spread the second layer with mayonnaise and top with Swiss cheese.... - 46.9353
Are you one of those who love eating oysters then why not add a little twist to you thanksgiving turkey with an oyster stuffing. Watch the video to see how the chef combines pecans, with oysters and spices to make an absolutely flavorsome and crunchy crust... - 104.296
New Orleans Barbecued Shrimp
Combine all the seasonings in seasoning blend together in a small bowl.
Pour liquid Butter Buds in a non-stick skillet and saute garlic, shrimp, and seasoning for 2-3 minutes.
Add beer, Worcestershire sauce, and lemon juice.
Cook for 3-6 minutes until shrimp... - 28.6477
Atuna Called Wanda
1. Vinaigrette: In small jar with tight-fitting lid combine all ingredients for vinaigrette. Cover tightly. Shake.
2. Combine tuna and 2 tablespoons vinaigrette in sealable plastic bag. Seal. Refrigerate to marinate 30 minutes to 1 hour, turning bag... - 39.617
Mediterranean Grilled Tuna Sandwich
1. Mix oil, thyme, vinegar, salt, pepper and garlic. Pour half of oil mixture over fish fillets in shallow glass or plastic dish or resealable plastic food-storage bag; turn fish to coat with marinade. Cover dish or seal bag and refrigerate at least 30... - 32.5674
Veal And Orzo With A Garlic Crumb Crust
To Prepare Stew: Rinse meat, blot dry, trim fat, and sprinkle generously with salt and pepper.
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a Dutch oven or wide saucepan over medium-high heat.
Saute the veal in batches until lightly browned, adding more oil as needed.
If the oil... - 39.7698
Hearty Ham Sandwiches
Hearty Ham Sandwiches is an irresistible mouth watering snack recipe which you would love to serve to your loved ones. Try this Hearty Ham Sandwiches; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this. - 27.4754
Hoagie Sandwiches Au Tus
1. Slice loaf of sourdough bread lengthwise. Spread one side with mustard and one side with catsup.
2. Layer chicken or turkey, tomatoes, lettuce, onion, and pickle slices on 1 side of the loaf. Top with the rest of the loaf of bread.
3. Slice crosswise into... - 31.0797
Chicken Chutney Burgers
1. Combine chutney, lemon juice, and mustard; set two-thirds of mixture aside. Combine remaining chutney mixture with chicken, green onion, and cumin. Shape into 4 patties, each about 4 inches (10 cm) wide, and place on a rack in a broiler pan. Broil 3 inches... - 34.3012
Diavolo Seafood Loaver
Peel and devein shrimp.
Chop cilantro to make about 1 cup, reserving a few sprigs for garnish.
Chop 2 cloves garlic and green onions.
Prepare bread by horizontally slicing top off of each loaf.
Hollow out loaves to within 1 inch of sides and bottoms; reserve... - 38.4248
Cheese And Sausage Strata
Brown sausage; drain.
Add vegetables, continue cooking 5 minutes.
Cool 10 minutes.
Mix together sausage mixture, process cheese spread and bread cubes.
Spoon into greased 8-inch square baking dish.
Beat milk and eggs; pour over sausage mixture.
Cover;... - 37.8184
Dilly Turkey Melt
In a large skillet, saute onions in 1 tablespoon of butter until tender; remove and set aside.
Spread barbecue sauce on four slices of bread.
Layer each with one slice of cheese, bacon, turkey, pickles, onions and another slice of cheese.
Cover with remaining... - 33.5201
Ham Egg & Asparagus Brunch
Lightly brush both sides of each bread slice with 2 tablespoons of the oil.
In a wide frying pan, toast bread over medium-high heat, turning once, until browned on both sides about 5 minutes.
Place a slice on each of 4 dinner plates; keep warm.Add 2... - 33.7809
Zesty Luncheon Barbecue
1. In small skillet cook onion in butter till tender but not brown and mix well stirring in 1/3 cup water, catsup and next 4 ingredients.
2. Cut meat into 12 slices and place on grill.
3. Brush with sauce and grill over medium-hot coals 5 to 6 minutes... - 37.5605
Cracked Crab At The Beach
Place wok over a hot fire.
When wok is hot, add butter, onion, and garlic.
Stir until onion is limp (about 2 minutes).
Add hot pepper seasoning, cayenne, parsley, bay leaf, 2 cans chicken broth, and wine; heat to simmering.
Add crab and simmer for about 10... - 39.4933
Starkist Vegetable Gazpacho
Preheat broiler. Brush onion quarters, zucchini halves, squash halves and whole peppers with dressing; reserve remaining dressing. Broil 6 to 8 minutes, turning occasionally, until vegetables are roasted and pepper skins blister and turn black. Remove from... - 32.9802
Blackened Chicken Salad
Preheat oven to 375°F.
To make croutons, spray bread cubes lightly with cooking spray; place in 15x10-inch jelly-roll pan.
Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until browned, stirring occasionally.
Combine paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, oregano, thyme,... - 44.7832
Planning for a turkey dinner and need rich turkey stuffing ideas? Then this is a must watch video. Here chef illustrates step by step instructions to make baked turkey stuffing with sausages and granny smith apple. Whether you are planning to make... - 97.8914
Creamy Herb Dip
Saute onions in margarine in medium saucepan until tender.
Stir in cream cheese, milk and wine; cook until cream cheese is melted.
Serve warm with sourdough bread cubes. - 23.8847
1. Toast the bread by placing the bread slices under a grill.
2. Toast one side for 2-3 minutes until the bread is golden brown.
3. In a small bowl, mix the mustard, the cheese, spring onions and egg to make a smooth paste.
4. Spread this mix on the... - 33.8325
Simmer vegetables in salted water until very soft.
Add butter or cream.
Serve hot with crusty sourdough bread, buttered and warm.
Variation : Substitute Jerusalem artichokes for the potatoes. - 27.652
Stuffed Eggplant Dip
Cut eggplant in half lengthwise.
Use a spoon to scoop out pulp, leaving a 1/2-inch shell; reserve pulp.
Brush inside of eggplant shells with lemon juice to prevent browning; set aside.
In a medium saucepan, steam or cook reserved pulp in boiling water until... - 39.5361
Vegetable Garden Sandwiches
Press zucchini between paper towels to remove excess moisture.
Combine zucchini, breadcrumbs, and next 9 ingredients in a large bowl, mixing well.
Shape mixture into 8 (3-inch) patties.
Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat... - 39.5114
Tarty Style Ratatouille
1) In a slow cooker, add all the ingredients, except the bread.
2) Cook, covered on LOW for about 6-7 hrs or until the vegetables are soft.
3) Serve over the pita bread or the sourdough bread wedges and on a nice dish. - 40.2201
Parmesan Crab Cakes
Mix together first six ingredients until well blended.
Shape mixture into eight 3-inch patties.
Coat with bread crumbs.
Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Cook patties 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
For each sandwich, spread two... - 31.9916
Red Cabbage Slaw
1. Trim the stalk end of the red cabbage and very finely shred the cabbage. Cut the red onion in half and slice it thinly. Peel the beetroot and carrots and cut them both into very thin matchsticks or grate coarsely. Halve the fennel bulb and shred it finely.... - 34.1221
Hot Salmon Sandwiches
Mix together salmon, cheese (reserve 1 cup), yogurt, salt, paprika and pepper .
Spread mixture on each bread slice.
Top with remaining cheese and sprinkle with paprika.
Place sandwiches on greased cookie sheet and broil until cheese is completely melted and... - 29.0082
Big Wheel Loaf
Slice bread horizontally into 6 equal layers using an electric or serrated knife.
Spread first layer with horseradish, and top with roast beef and second bread layer.
Spread second layer with mayonnaise, and top with Swiss cheese and third bread layer.
Spread... - 34.6756
Hot Broccoli Dip
This hot broccoli dip is a cooked dip prepared with cooked veggies with cheese spread. Herbed with rosemary, the broccoli dip is heated through and spooned into a baked sour dough bread shell. Served with cut up and baked pieces of the bread removed from the... - 43.9882
Tuscan Feta Salad Sandwich
1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl,- stir with a whisk.
2. Cut bread in half horizontally. Hollow out top and bottom halves of bread, leaving 1-inch-thick shells, and reserve torn bread for another use.
Brush inside of bread shells with 3... - 34.1889
1) Into a food processor, place the spinach, onion, garlic, salt and all spice
2) Process till the mixture is nice and smooth
3) Transfer to a bowl
4) Tip in the mayonnaise and the yogurt
5) Using a sharp knife, cut the top of the loaf on one bread
6)... - 44.403
Lousiana Style Fried Oyster Sandwich
1. Place the oysters in a bowl and cover with kitchen paper towel to absorb any liquid.
2. In a bowl, stir and mix well flour, red paprika, crushed black pepper, white pepper and kosher salt.
3. In a dish crack an egg, add a little water... - 93.1482
Baked Clam Dip
1. Drain the clams, and reserve 2 tablespoons of the liquid.
2. Cut the top from the bread loaf, and set aside. Hollow out the bread, leaving a 1-inch-thick shell. Set aside.
3. Coat a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Cut the removed bread into... - 30.3931
Ham & Cheese Sandwich Loaf
Cut bread in half horizontally.
Hollow out the top and bottom halves, leaving 1/2-in. shells.
In a large skillet, saute mushrooms, peppers, celery and onions in oil until tender.
Remove from the heat; set aside.
Combine mayonnaise, Italian seasoning and... - 42.286
1. Drain peppers, discarding liquid. Dice peppers, and set aside.
2. Slice bread in half horizontally. Hollow out center of each half, leaving 1-inch-thick shells. Reserve inside of bread for another use.
3. Place basil leaves over bottom half of bread.... - 30.0716
Easy Appetizer Cut Outs
1) Preheat the oven to 425 F
2) Using cookie cutters, cut different shapes of the bread slices
3) Keep aside the trimmings to make breadcrumbs
4) Onto a greased baking sheet place the cut out bread shapes
5) Bake for 5 minutes till... - 40.8317
Vegetarian Rice-a-ronni A San Francisco Treat
For those who believe Rice-A_Ronni is served best at restaurants, this San Francisco preparation at home is going to leave you awestruck. This popular rice dish can be prepared within minutes in your kitchen and with the available ingredients. Dinner hasn't... - 72.4806
Penne With Broccoli Rabe
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Toss the bread pieces with 2 tablespoons of the oil and season to taste with salt and pepper. Spread the bread pieces on a baking sheet and bake for 5 to 7 minutes, or until crisp and golden brown. Set aside.
2. Heat a large,... - 29.7408
Snails In A Crust
1.In a skillet, heat butter and put green onion, shallot and snails in it and stir for a minute.
2.Put garlic, wine, brown sauce and bay leaf in it and allow the ingredients to cook for 8-10 minutes by stirring continuously.
3.Once done, take the by... - 42.5848
Golden Gate Grill
Combine egg and milk in shallow dish.
Dip 1 side of each bread slice in egg mixture, then in Parmesan cheese.
Arrange turkey on undipped side of 4 slices of the bread.
Place tomato, avocado, cilantro and red onion on turkey.
Top with Monterey Jack cheese and... - 41.7449
1. Soak the anchovies in milk for 15 minutes. Drain and chop finely
2. Place bread in a large bowl and cover with cold water; let soak for 10 minutes. With your hands, gently squeeze out as much water as possible. Tear bread into bite-size pieces.
3. In a... - 30.7832
Picnic Deli Sandwich
1. With a serrated knife, horizontally slice 1 inch off the top of the loaf. Pull soft center from bottom half of loaf, making a shell with 1/2-inch-thick walls. Reserve soft bread for other uses.
2. In a bowl, mix vinaigrette dressing, cucumber, tomato, and... - 28.3789
Gourmet Lobster Sandwich
Cook lobster rails in boiling water 6 to 8 minutes or until done.
Rinse with cold water.
Split and clean tails.
Cur lobster tail meat into 16 (1/4-inch-thick) slices.
Cover and chill.
Press cucumber between paper towels to remove excess... - 40.4984
Jim Ackland's Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
1. Heat a cast-iron skillet or griddle over a low flame. Butter one side of bread. Spread choice of mustard, horseradish, or other condiments on the other side. Layer on the cheese, ham, roasted chilies, tomato, roasted red pepper, onion, and mushrooms, then... - 31.6565
Big Wheel Sandwich Loaf
Big Wheel Sandwich Loaf is layered sandwich. The first layer has horseradish with beef, second layer consist of mayonnaise and cheese, ham and mustard goes in in third layer, fourth layer is got bacon and tomatoes, fifth and the last layer is got cheese. Big... - 43.1799
Stuffed Fish Anabel
1. Season the plank
2. Preheat the plank to 350 degrees
3. Season the fish inside and outside with salt, paprika and pepper.
4. set aside till required
5. In a large pan, heat the butter
6. Sauté the onions in the butter till they are... - 44.2012
New Orleans Muffuletta
Want to know of a classic American sandwich recipe that is interesting, yummy and easy to make? Then watch this video and learn to make a sandwich that is filled with meat and veggies and can be whipped up in minutes! - 84.1872
Classic New England Clam Chowder
Drain clams, place in Large pan with wine, cover, bring to boil; simmer about 3 minutes or until shells open, discard any that do not.
Drain clams over medium heatproof bowl; reserve liquid.
Remove meat from clams; discard shells.
Strain reserved liquid... - 43.3717
Reduced Fat Tuna Salad
1. Drain the tuna and flake into a small mixing bowl , removing any skin or bones if any.
2. Add the next five ingredients and toss to mix well.
3. In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients for dressing.
4. Whisk using a fork until smooth
5. Dress... - 45.8534
Sunday Brunch Casserole
1. Preheat oven at 300°.
2. Remove and discard crusts from bread if desired.
3. Smear the bread with butter and cube and place it in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish.
4. Sprinkle cheese, sausage, red pepper and onions in... - 42.8333
Cioppino is a delicious recipe that you would love to prepare on every party. Try this Cioppino dish; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 37.7234
Hungarian Goulash Soup
Melt butter in large pot; add cubes (1/2" size) veal and beef.
Cook over medium heat until browned.
Add onions and cook until soft.
Stir in paprika, salt and pepper.
Add undrained stewed tomatoes, green peppers, boiling water and wine (optional).
Bring just... - 45.6106
Italian Sausage & Vegetable Sandwiches With Tomato Porcini Sauce
Place sausages, onions, and peppers in a 12- by 17-inch pan; pierce meat all over.
Bake in a 425° oven until vegetables' edges look almost charred but aren't burned, about 1 hour; stir occasionally.
Use hot; or cool, cover, and chill up to 1 day.
Reheat in a... - 32.8144
Heat oil in a fry-pan.
Saute onion and green pepper in olive oil until just soft.
Add all the rest of the ingredients and cook for 10 minutes.
Remove bouquet and taste for seasonings.
Select a large casserole or kettle with a cover and in it arrange in... - 46.8025
Layered Mexican Club Salad
1) In a mixing bowl, mix the bacon, olives, mayonnaise, salsa and cumin together.
2) In a 3 or 4-quart, straight-sided glass salad bowl, arrange layers of lettuce, tomatoes, green onions, chicken, bell pepper and bread cubes.
3) Spread over 1/2 of the... - 44.3944
Corned Beef With Cabbage And Potatoes
Here is a fantastic video that is so easy and would be a great comfort food for a cold winter day. The chef here makes this wonderful dish with just the corned beef, onion, cabbage and potatoes. The dish gets it's flavors from the pickling spices in the... - 135.276
Sauce For Cioppino Stew
Saute onion and green pepper in olive oil until just soft.
Add all the rest of the ingredients and cook for 10 minutes.
Remove bouquet and taste for seasonings.
In a large casserole or kettle with a cover arrange in layers all the fish except the... - 43.4587
Ginger Glazed Pork Chops
For stuffing, in a medium saucepan cook mushrooms and onion in hot margarine or butter until onion is tender.
Remove from heat.
Stir in ginger, salt, and pepper.
Add chopped spinach and bread crumbs; toss gently to combine.
Trim fat from chops.
Make a pocket... - 44.7727
My Big Fat Greek Salad
The colorful fresh veggies in this recipe make the presentation beautiful on its own, and its mixture of flavors and textures makes it impressive for the most discerning guests. - 27.1707
Baked Meatloaf With Paprika
Are you looking for a simple solution for your dinner menu, which everyone will like? This is the right place to be, in this video chefs MJ & Natasha are showing step by step instructions to bake spicy meatloaf with barbecue sauce and paprika which is sure to... - 99.0505
Barbecued Turkey Sloppy Joes
Barbecued Turkey Sloppy Joes is a delicious recipe which you will love to serve to your friends and family. This is something which I tried on my last weekend party and it was a great hit. So, why dont you try the same and share your experience with us! - 35.9061
1. Saute onion, green pepper, celery, carrot and garlic in the olive oil or vegetable oil until soft in a kettle or Dutch oven.
2. Stir in tomatoes, tomato sauce, basil, bay leaf, salt and pepper; bring to boiling, then reduce heat; cover; simmer for 2 hours.... - 33.7027
1) In a kettle or Dutch oven, saute the onion, green pepper, celery, carrot and garlic in olive oil, until soft.
2) Stir in the tomatoes, tomato sauce, basil, bay leaf, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, simmer covered on a low heat for 2 hours. Then... - 42.6516
Vegetable Sooji Sandwich
Have you been looking for a flavorful and easy to prepare snack recipe? This video might just come handy. Watch the chef share her personal recipe to prepare this innovative snack. This recipe is sure to fetch you a lot of appreciation. - 134.775
Flower Buffet Sandwich
Prepare spreads and Egg Salad.
Refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight.
Cut bread in 4 slices horizontally.
Cut top slice into a daisy with 5 petals.
Set daisy shape aside.
Using a round 8-inch pan as a guide, cut crusts from remaining slices.
Peel avocado;... - 41.3204
1. In a large, heavy stockpot, combine olive oil, shallots, garlic, celery and onion. Saute over medium heat, stirring frequently, until onion is transluce nt and tender, 5-6 minutes. Do not brown.
2. Add bell peppers and saute for 5-6 minutes, stirring... - 35.7626
Beer Cheddar Soup
Preheat oven to 450°.
Heat a Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
Coat pan with cooking spray.
Add onion; saute 4 minutes.
Add garlic; saute 1 minute.
Add beer; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer 20 minutes or until onion is soft.
Place beer mixture... - 44.0567
San Francisco Style Dressing
1. In a 325° oven, bake bread cubes in a 12- by 17-inch roasting pan until dry and firm to touch, 15 to 20 minutes; stir occasionally.
2. Meanwhile, in a 10- to 12-inch frying pan, combine butter, chopped onions, celery, mushrooms, and bell pepper; stir... - 34.1076
Sausage Nut Dressing
1. Discard any fresh chestnuts with mold. Cut an X about 1/2 inch long through flat side of the shell of each remaining chestnut. Place nuts in an 8- or 9-inch pan.
2. Bake in a 400° oven until nuts are no longer starchy-tasting, 20 to 30 minutes. Wrap hot... - 37.4153
Spanish Omelette Picnic Loaf
With a long serrated knife, cut bread in half horizontally.
Partially hollow centers of halves, leaving a 1-inch-thick shell.
Brush cut surfaces with about 1 tablespoon of the oil.
Reassemble loaf, wrap in foil, and keep warm in a 300° oven while preparing... - 39.1968
Brown Bagging? Try A New Take On Tuna
David says dad’s tuna salad sandwiches are good, but with mom’s, you can feel the love! So I’m sharing how I put the “love” in every bite.
Canned tuna is the go-to sandwich filling in our house because it’s convenient and versatile. While the... - 37.416
Hot Turkey & Cheese Sandwich
I debated on whether or not to list this ridiculously easy hot turkey and cheese sandwich recipe, but after my hubby tasted them he told me I would be crazy not to do a video on them. So here ya go! This sandwich recipe is super easy. If you don't tell anyone... - 0
Cornish Game Hens With Stuffing
For the hens.
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Place the hens in a baking pan large enough to accommodate them in a single layer.
For the marinade.
Combine all the ingredients for the marinade and pour over the hens, arranging the herbs on top.
Roast, covered with... - 40.2155
Wegmans Nut And Mushroom Pate
Wegmans Executive Chef Julie Jordan shares this flavorful vegan pate for the next time you entertain. It's also probably ten times healthier than meat pate. - 134.164
Roasted Rack Of Pork With Sausage Stuffing
1. Preheat the oven to 450°. In a heatproof bowl, cover the porcini with the boiling water and let stand until softened, about 20 minutes. Drain the mushrooms, reserving their soaking liquid, and then finely chop.
2. Bring a large pot of salted water to a... - 35.6358