- » Sour Turkey Enchilada
Sour Turkey Enchilada Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sour turkey enchilada recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sour turkey enchilada recipes.
Turkey Enchiladas With Sour Cream
Rinse seeds from the chiles and chop; saute with the garlic in the 2 tablespoons oil, heated.
Peel and chop the tomatoes and add with the onions, 1 teaspoon of the salt, oregano, and water.
Simmer slowly, uncovered, until thick, about 30 minutes; set... - 40.3029
Turkey Or Chicken Enchiladas
Mix sour cream and cream of chicken soup.
Divide the mix in half; set one-half aside.
To the other half of the mixture, add the turkey or chicken, green chilies and 1 cup grated cheese.
Spoon mixture onto flour tortillas and roll up.
Put tortillas in 9 x 13... - 36.9208
1 In a small covered saucepan cook onion in a small amount of boiling water over medium heat until tender; drain. For enchiladas, spray a 3-quart rectangular baking dish with nonstick coating. In a medium mixing bowl stir together the cream cheese, water,... - 36.5625
Amazing Turkey Enchiladas
1. Place cream cheese in a large bowl; microwave at Medium for 1 minute to soften. Stir well. Stir in yogurt, turkey, green onions, tomatoes and coriander.
2. Spread about 1/2 cup (125 mL) of the turkey mixture down center of each tortilla and roll up.... - 30.257
Turkey And Green Chili Enchiladas
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Grease a large baking dish or shallow casserole with oil or butter.
3. In a food processor or blender combine half of the green chilies, jalapeno peppers, onion, tomato, garlic, cilantro, stock, lemon... - 45.4687
Turkey Enchiladas Verdes
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Make 2 stacks of 6 tortillas and wrap each stack in foil. Place both packages in oven. Bake until tortillas are soft, about 5 minutes.
2. Reserve 1 cup recaito. In a medium bowl, combine turkey and... - 33.8533
1. In a small saucepan cook the onion, covered, in a small amount of water over medium heat till tender; drain. In a medium mixing bowl stir together the cream cheese, the 1 tablespoon water, cumin, pepper, and salt. Stir in the cooked onion, turkey, and... - 37.3993
In a large saucepan, combine the first 10 ingredients.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat; simmer, uncovered, for 20 minutes.
Remove from the heat.
Place 1/2 cup turkey mixture down the center of each tortilla; top each with 1 teaspoon enchilada sauce and 1... - 40.2974
1. With a knife, skin the turkey.
2. Put turkey in a 5-quarter slow cooker.
3. In a small bowl mix tomato sauce, chilies, onion, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder and garlic powder.
4. Pour the mixture over turkey.
5. Cook covered on... - 47.8705
Turkey And Bean Enchiladas
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add turkey and next 3 ingredients; cook until browned, stirring to crumble. Stir in beans, salsa, and salt; cook 1 minute. Stir in 1/2 cup cheese and... - 29.9848
Wash salmon and par dry. Boil, grill, or barbecue until thoroughly cooked and meat begins to flake. Remove from heat and set aside.
To make sauce, in a microwave-safe 1 quart bowl or a small sauce pan, mix together water,tomato paste, oil, chili powder,... - 42.5299
Chicken Enchilada Casserole
In large saucepan cook onion and green pepper in the 2 tablespoons butter or margarine till tender.
Combine in a bowl with chopped chicken and green chili peppers; set aside.
In same saucepan melt the 3 tablespoons butter or margarine.
Blend in flour,... - 45.6183
Chicken Enchilada Casserole
For filling, in a medium saucepan stir together the corn, water, onion, bouillon granules, garlic, and pepper.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 3 minutes or till the onion is tender.
Do not drain.
In a small mixing bowl stir together the... - 46.1095
Preheat oven to 350°.
Fry the tortillas in a little oil until soft, drain on paper towels.
Heat together soup, sour cream and picante sauce (start with 1 tablespoon of picante sauce and add more if desired).
Fill the drained tortillas with shredded cheese... - 34.3456
Place undrained tomatoes, chili peppers, coriander seed, and the 1/2 teaspoon salt in blender container.
Cover; blend till mixture is smooth.
Add sour cream; cover and blend just till combined.
Combine chicken or turkey, cream cheese, onion, and... - 44.8456
1. In a large glass mixing bowl, cook onion in butter 2 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking time. Blend in chicken, chilies, and cream of chicken soup.
2. Defrost tortillas until soft and easy to roll, about 1 minute. Spread about 3 tablespoons chicken... - 34.2584
1 In a large glass mixing bowl, cook onion in butter for 2 minutes, stirring halfway through the cooking time.
2 Blend in chicken, chilies, and cream of chicken soup.
3 Defrost tortillas until soft and easy to roll, for about 1 minute.
4 ... - 43.1851
Acapulco Chicken Enchiladas
Filling: Melt the butter in a skillet and add the ingredients.
Cook until heated through.
Sauce: Heat oil in a saucepan and cook onion and garlic 5 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients and simmer 30 minutes.
Pour through strainer.
To Assemble: Fry the tortillas... - 45.1189
1. For sauce, in a blender container combine fresh or undrained canned tomatillos, peppers, onion, cilantro, sugar, and cumin. Add 1 cup broth for fresh tomatillos or 1/2 cup broth for canned. Cover; blend till smooth. Transfer to a saucepan. Bring to... - 37.5352
Green Enchiladas With Chicken
Prepare Tomatillo Sauce; set aside.
In a large bowl, mix chicken, 2 cups of the cheese, chiles, and oregano.
Season to taste with salt; set aside.
Pour oil to a depth of 1/4 inch into an 8- to 10-inch frying pan over medium-high heat.
When oil is hot, cook... - 41.6452
Love Stricken Demise Enchiladas A.m.
1. Place ground turkey in mixing bowl.
2. Dice up the Chorizo and add to the turkey meat and mix well.
3. Grease a frying pan with a little bit of olive oil then add the meat mixture and cook until thoroughly brown.
4. While the meat is browning grease a... - 82.1811
Taco And Cheese Stuffed Pasta
Want to enjoy a warm snack?? Try this fusion recipe of Pasta stuffed with cheese and taco. This video combines three fabulous dish - cheese, pasta and taco. The end result is a savory mix of a meaty cheesy pasta. Always a favorite in parties, but beware of... - 108.93