- » Sour Stew
Sour Stew Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sour stew recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sour stew recipes.
Sweet 'n' Sour Stew
1) Rub salt and pepper on the meat.
2) In a large nonstick skillet melt diet margarine.
3) Brown the meat in skillet.
4) In another bowl mix apple juice, tomato paste, vinegar, and Worcestershire sauce.
5) Pour the mixture over browned meat.
6) Stir in... - 45.4372
Sweet And Sour Stew
Combine flour, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt, and pepper.
Dredge meat pieces in flour mixture, shaking off excess.
In a deep 3 to 4-quart pan, melt butter over medium-high heat; add meat and brown well on all sides.
Drain off and discard excess fat.
Combine... - 42.693
Sweet Sour Stew
1 In a plastic bag combine flour, salt, and pepper; add meat pieces, a few at a time, shaking to coat. In a large skillet brown meat, half at a time, in hot oil, adding additional oil, if necessary. Drain well. Return all the meat to the skillet.
2 Combine... - 31.7513
You May Also Like!
Sweet And Sour Beef Stew
Sweet And Sour Beef Stew is a mouth watering side dish. An easy to prepare Sweet And Sour Beef Stew recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 37.4308
Sweet And Sour Crockpot Beef Stew
1. In a bowl, combine meat and flour. Mix to coat evenly. Set aside.
2. Place a large skillet on medium high heat; pour oil and sauté onion and carrot in it. Cook until caramelized.
3. In a crock pot, transfer cooked onion.
4. In the... - 103.136
Sweet Sour Pork Stew
In paper or plastic bag combine 1/4cup flour, 1 teaspoon salt, and the pepper.
Add the pork cubes, a few at a time, shaking to coat with the seasoned flour.
In large saucepan or Dutch oven brown the meat in hot oil.
Combine brown sugar, flour, and 1 teaspoon... - 38.062
Sweet Sour Pork Stew
1. In paper or plastic bag mix together flour, 1 teaspoon salt, and the pepper; add the pork cubes, a few at a time and shake well to coat evenly.
2. In a large saucepan, heat oil and brown the meat, half at a time.
3. Return all meat to saucepan along... - 47.2309
Sweet And Sour Stewed Tomatoes
1. In a saucepan combine tomatoes with the other ingredients.
2. Add a little water if tomatoes are very firm
3. Cover pan and place on a medium low flame
4. Simmer the tomatoes for 5 to 7 minutes until tender but not mushy.
5. Uncover and simmer 1/2... - 32.3559
Sweet-sour Beef Stew
Sweet-Sour Beef Stew is a well loved treat at my place. Try this Sweet-Sour Beef Stew recipe for yourself and you will understand why! - 36.0953
Veal Stew With Sour Cream
1. Combine flour, salt and pepper and dredge the veal with the seasoned flour. Heat the shortening in a heavy saucepan, add the veal and brown on all sides.
2. Pour off the drippings from the pan and add the onions, celery, water and thyme to the meat. Cover... - 31.1652
Sour Cream Lamb Stew
Cook the onion in butter until soft.
Sprinkle the meat with salt; then coat pieces with flour, shaking off excess.
Brown the meat lightly on all sides in the pan with the onion.
Blend tomato soup with the water and ginger.
Pour over meat; blend.
Cover and... - 36.0848
Veal Stew With Almonds In Sour Cream
Dredge veal with seasoned flour.
Heat shortening in heavy pan and brown meat on all sides.
Pour off pan drippings.
Add onions, celery, water, and thyme to meat.
Simmer, covered, over low heat for 1 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally.
Saute mushrooms and almonds... - 37.9275
Dill And Sour Cream Fish Stew
Melt butter in a large saucepan.
Saute onions until tender.
Add potato and celery.
Saute for 2 minutes.
Pour in milk and seasonings.
Bring to the boil.
Simmer for 15 minutes.
Simmer for a further 5 minutes.
Stir in sour cream, pickle,... - 40.4239
Sour Stew Recipes By Category