- » Sour Pickle
Sour Pickle Recipes
Pickle Sour can be enjoyed with practically any dish and it is not unusual to see pickle sour being prepared at homes. Usually the canned pickle sour available at stores is made from vinegar; however, authentic ... More »
Half Sour Pickles
When you have a glut for lemons, just preserve them a la the Moroccan way, and relish them whenever you crave for something sumptuously sour. Quick and easy, lemons pickled in loads of salt and lemon juice makes for a scrummy addition to most Moroccan dishes,... - 114.355
1. Sort out the good olives from the bad ones and give a thorough wash.
2. Soak the olives in water for a week changing the water daily with fresh water.
3. On day 3 take olives in a Ziploc bag. Pound the olives with a rolling pin, to... - 89.3371
Sour Pickle And Vinegar Potatoes
1) Boil the potatoes in their skins for about 10 minutes (until a sharp knife easily penetrates till 1/2 inch)
2) Cool them slightly and after peeling, cut them lengthwise into slices about 1/2 inch thick
3) In a 10- or 12-inch skillet, cook the bacon... - 42.2773
Sweet And Sour Lemon Pickle
1. Wash, wipe dry and cut the lemons into long thin slices.
2. In a thick-bottomed saucepan, pour half a cup of water, add the whole spices, salt and vinegar, and set to boil.
3. When it starts to boil, add the lemon pieces and cook until they turn soft.... - 36.3747
Sour Green-tomato Pickles
Wash tomatoes; remove stems.
Cut each tomato into 4 wedges.
Sterilize two 1-quart jars or a 2-quart jar (see Directions for Sterilizing); leave in hot water until ready to fill.
In medium saucepan, combine vinegar with salt and 2 cups water.
Bring mixture to... - 35.2082
1)Take a clean glass jar with a lid.
2)Add asafoetida at the base then, drop lemon pieces and add salt. Give it a stir.
3)Fold in carom seeds and pour in the lemon juice.
4)Cover the jar and keep in it in sun or warm place until lemon skin is soft... - 34.4329
Sweet And Sour Lime Pickle
Boil the limes in water till they turn slightly soft.
Drain out the water.
In a separate pan put 1 cup water with 1 cup salt.
When crystals form, add half the vinegar and boil for 5 minutes.
Heat half the cup sugar till it turns into a brown syrup.
Add the... - 33.7453
Sweet And Sour Lemon Pickle
Sweet and sour lemon pickle or khatta meetha nimbu ka achar is a peppy and savory lemon pickle made with fresh lemons. A cooked pickle, the sweet and sour lemon pickle is prepared simply with red chili powder, cloves and cinnamon for taste in syrup. - 33.7023
Sweet And Sour Cucumber Pickles
Peel cucumbers, leaving some strips of green and slice about 1/8 inch thick.
Pour sugar, vinegar and shoyu over the cucumbers and mix gently until sugar is dissolved.
Leave in refrigerator 30 minutes or more.
Stir before serving. - 28.7493
Pack cucumbers into sterilised jars.
Combine vinegar, 1 quart water, salt, sugar and mustard seeds in large kettle.
Bring to a boil.
Pour hot syrup over cucum- bers to within 1/2 inch of top of jar.
Seal immediately. - 28.0506
Sweet And Sour Pickles
1. Trim the watermelon slices, removing the green rind and leaving 1/2 inch of the red flesh on 1/2 inch of the white rind. Cut these pieces into 3/4-inch dice and transfer them to a 1-pint jar.
2. Bring a saucepan of water to a boil. Add the onions and cook... - 28.0476
Sour Pickle Recipes By Category