- » Sour Milk Scone
Sour Milk Scone Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Sour Milk Scone recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Sour Milk Scone recipes.
Sour Milk Scones
Rub butter into sifted dry ingredients and mix with sour milk, using a knife, till very well blended.
Toss onto a well floured board and roll out to 1" thickness.
Cut into shapes and bake in a hot oven. - 24.445
Sour Cream Scones
1. Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and soda. Cut in shortening until crumbly. Stir in raisins, milk, sour cream and egg until just moistened.
2. Preheat microwave browning grill for 4 minutes on HIGH.
3. Turn dough onto floured surface and knead 10... - 38.0188
Sour Cream And Chive Scones
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine flour and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl. Cut in butter with a pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse meal. Stir in chives and cheese.... - 32.9854
Whole Wheat Scones
1. Let the oven heat to 450 F (230 C/Gas 8).
2. Coat a baking tray with grease and dredge with flour.
3. In a bowl combine together the flours, salt and baking powder.
4. Rub or cut in the fat lightly until the mixture resembles... - 43.8012
Rub flour into butter.
Soak yeast in a little lukewarm milk and knead this and 4 eggs, pinch of salt, sugar and 4 tbsp., sour cream into a light dough.
Put on a floured pastry board, roll out three times at half hour intervals.
The fourth time, roll out an... - 28.0782
Combine the breakfast bran flakes and the sour milk; leave to stand for 5 minutes, or until most of the moisture is taken up.
Sift together the flour, baking powder and salt.
Cut or rub in the butter until the mixture re- sembles fine meal.
Add the grated... - 36.9233
Griddle Scones is a delicious snack recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Griddle Scones; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 31.822
Sift the flour, salt and soda into a bowl, then stir in the sugar.
Pour in the milk, egg and butter and beat until it forms a batter.
Heat a greased griddle or heavy frying-pan.
Drop tablespoons of the batter on to the griddle or pan, well spaced apart, and... - 25.0161
Healthy Wholemeal Scones
Put the flours, salt and baking powder into a bowl.
Rub in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Add the sugar, then the milk and beat until a soft dough is formed.
Knead gently for 3 minutes.
Pat the dough out until it is about 2 cm./ 3/4... - 27.8689
Drop Scones With Orange
Combine milk and lemon juice, stand aside in warm place to turn sour.
Place egg-yolks in basin, add 1 tablespoon of the sugar and beat well.
Beat egg-whites in separate basin until stiff, and fold in sifted flour and salt, sour milk, juice... - 31.5345
Rub the butter into the flour and salt until the mixture is like breadcrumbs.
Add grated cheese, and mix to a dough with the milk.
Roll out to a depth of about 1/2 inch, cut into small circles and bake in a hot oven for 10-15 minutes.
Split and butter when... - 22.8054
Barley Scones With Currants
Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Butter well a 9-inch pie plate.
Stir the vinegar into the milk to sour it, and let the mixture stand for 10 minutes.
Plump the currants up by covering them with hot water for a few minutes.
Mix the dry ingredients together... - 41.2299
Preheat oven to 425Â° F.
(Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.) In bowl, combine first six ingredients.
Add remaining ingredients, stirring until dough clings together.
On floured surface, toss dough to lightly coat with flour.
Knead 12 to 15... - 38.3053
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
2) In a bowl, sift together the salt, baking powder and flour and rub in the margarine or butter.
3) Mix the sugar, half of the sesame seeds and wheatgerm into the ingredients in the bowl... - 44.2398
Oatmeal Scones is a very easy to prepare delicious snack recipe. Enjoy this amazingly tempting mouth watering Oatmeal Scones; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 34.3351
Plain Scones Or Tea Bread
Sift the flour and salt together.
Rub the fat into the flour, using the tips of the fingers, and rub until it is well mixed in.
For sweet scones add 1 oz. sugar (2 Tbs.).
Add the liquid quickly, putting most of it in at once.
Use a knife for mixing, and toss... - 32.0806
Betty's Cranberry Scones -- Kentucky Style!
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Cranberry Scones. These scones are made with dried cranberries that have been rehydrated. This recipe came from Arrita Morris's column "Table Talk" in the Richmond Register Newspaper. - 0
Hungarian Flaky Scones
1 In a small bowl, crumble the yeast over the milk and add the pinch of sugar.
2 Let stand for 5 minutes, then stir to dissolve the yeast.
3 Stir in the sour cream, then the yolks.
4 In the bowl of a heavy-duty standing mixer, combine the... - 43.3894
Kumquat Poppy Seed Scones
Tangy and sour, the bright citrus flavor of kumquats is unlike that of a standard orange, lemon, or lime. Although they have a very short season and can be difficult to find, the hunt is absolutely worth it, since there’s nothing else quite like it. ... - 33.2484
Rub butter into sifted dry ingredients and mix with buttermilk.
Pat out and form like scones.
Bake in a warm oven for 15 minutes.
When cold, break open and dry out. - 28.4175
Drop Sconesor Scotch Pancakes
Sift dry ingredients, add sugar. Mix to a smooth batter with beaten egg and milk, add melted butter.
Heat and grease pan, drop batter by dessertspoonfuls on to pan, cook until bubbly on top, light brown underneath.
Turn, cook other side.
For variety add 2... - 26.0628
1. Grease a baking sheet with oil or butter
2. Preheat the oven to 425° F, 220° C
3. Into a large basin, sift flours with salt.
4. Cut fat into small cubes and add to the flour, using your finger tips, rub it into the flour until it... - 40.2797