- » Sour Marmalade
Sour Marmalade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sour marmalade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sour marmalade recipes.
Sweet And Sour Marmalade Sauce
1. In a small bowl, tip all the ingredients and mix well.
2. Transfer the mixture to a small dish and serve immediately. If not using immediately, chill in the refrigerator.
3. Serve immediately - 28.2569
You May Also Like!
Marmalade Fruit Dressing
1)Take an electric mixer and pour softened cream cheese into it.
2)Beat the cream cheese at a medium speed till fluffy.
3)Into the mixer add sour cream, orange marmalade and brown sugar and beat it until mixture is smooth.
4)You can serve the... - 28.3978
1) Slice lemon and orange very thin. Cut in half again.
2) In a large heavy saucepan mix orange and lemon, orange juice, diced mangoes and sugar.
3) Add the spices in a cheesecloth bag and tie it.
4) Add it to the mixture.
5) Stir and... - 42.3584
1. Mix 1/3 cup marmalade and the orange juice in baking dish, 8x8x2 inches or round baking dish, 8 x 1 1/2 inches. Arrange pears cut sides down in sauce. Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) until pears are almost tender when pierced with fork, 4 to 6... - 25.0814
1. Mix 1/4 cup marmalade and the orange juice in square dish, 8x8x2 inches, or round dish, 8 x 1 1/2 inches. Arrange pears, cut sides down, in mixture in dish. Cover tightly and microwave on high 4 to 7 minutes or until almost tender when pierced with fork.... - 23.2703
Sweet And Sour Beets
Leave root and 1 inch of stem on beets; scrub with a vegetable brush.
Place beets in a saucepan; add water to cover.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 35 to 40 minutes or until tender.
Drain; pour cold water over beets, and drain.
Trim off stems... - 35.8854
1. Wash, wipe clean, and cut the oranges and lemons into halves. Extract the juice. Remove the pips from the fruits, tie in a muslin bag, and set aside both.
2. Scrape the white inside portion of the peel, and take a portion of it. Cut the peel into... - 33.4948
Creamy orange marmalada dip - I love trying this with fresh fruits. The recipe donâ€™t have complex procedures, simple mix, simple blend and lo! the yummy marmalade dip is all yours to devour. - 29.7246
Marmalade Fruit Dressing
Beat softened cream cheese at medium speed of electric mixer until fluffy.
Add remaining ingredients, and beat until mixture is smooth.
Serve dressing over fruit salad. - 18.8715
No Bake Pineapple Marmalade Squares
Combine graham cracker crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar and margarine in 8-inch square glass baking dish; pat mixture firmly and evenly onto bottom of dish. Freeze 10 minutes.
Beat sour cream, cream cheese, remaining 1/2 cup sugar and 1 tablespoon marmalade in... - 37.9626