- » Sour Lettuce
Sour Lettuce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sour lettuce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sour lettuce recipes.
Vegetable And Black Bean Lettuce Wraps
A little creativity can go a long way when it comes to making school lunches - try these black bean lettuce wraps today and you won't hear any complaints. These American-inspired wraps incorporates mix of vegetables with lemon juice flavoured. So, pack a... - 138.251
Mache Salad With Oranges And Avocado
Mache is also known as lamb lettuce, corn lettuce, Swiss lettuce and field lettuce. It is very delicate in taste and grows in little clusters with short stems. It goes wonderfully with avocados, mushrooms, sprouts and red onion. Go ahead and replace the honey... - 127.717
Lemon Fresh Iceberg Green Smoothie
Iceberg lettuce is high in water and for every 100 grams you sip, there is 95.64 grams of naturally filtered water and .90 grams of protein. It also has Calcium, Iron, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Thiamin, Potassium, B6, various amino acids, a low sodium content of... - 0
You May Also Like!
Lettuce And Sour Cream Salad
1. Cut out core and discard bruised leaves, rinse with cold water and drain lettuce well.
2. Chill lettuce in refrigerator.
3. Blend together thoroughly sour cream, sugar, vinegar, onion, horseradish and salt.
4. Chill thoroughly in refrigerator.
5. When - 29.9309
Lettuce With Sour Cream Dressing
1. In a bowl, mix sour cream, vinegar, salt, pepper and scallions.
2. Tear but don-€™t cut the lettuce into small pieces.
3. Pour the dressing over it. Toss.
4. Serve Lettuce With Sour Cream Dressing with lemonade. - 36.2285
Betty's Springtime Salad -- Easter
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Springtime Salad. This is a colorful, healthy, and tasty addition for an Easter table. - 0
Hungarian Lettuce Soup
1) In a pan, melt the butter. Toss in the shredded lettuce. Cook on low flame for 5 minutes.
2) Stir in buttermilk, garlic, chopped dill, salt and pepper. Let the mixture come to a boil. Cook on low flame for 5 more minutes.
3) In a bowl, mix in sour... - 44.7266
Egg Salad Rolled In Lettuce Leaves
In bowl, combine all ingredients except lettuce leaves.
Blanch lettuce in boiling water; drain well.
Place about 1/3 cup egg salad in each leaf; roll - 26.2209
This Wilted Lettuce tastes incredible ! Try this sweet and sour meat and vegetable dish for your next meal. Tell me if you like this Wilted Lettuce. - 28.8895
Vinegar Wilted Lettuce
1. Fry bacon until crisp. Drain, reserving 1 tablespoon of fat; crumble bacon.
2. Shred lettuce into large bowl.
3. Combine remaining ingredients in a skillet. Cook for 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
4. Pour hot vinegar mixture over lettuce and crumbled bacon.... - 25.8231
Betty's Tangy Citrus Salad
Here is a unique citrus raisin salad that would definitely impress your guests. Watch this interesting video that shares this excellent salad recipe which is also an awesome way to serve an appetizing salad. The video is truely inspiring and you would... - 100.296
House Salad With Honey Mustard Dressing
1.Chop the iceberg lettuce into bite sized square pieces.
2.Chop the tomatoes and the red apple longitudinally.
3.Slice the cucumber in thin round discs.
4.Slice the carrot thin diagonally.
5.Squeeze in the lemon on the apple pieces so that they... - 100.885
Cheese And Lettuce Salad
cheese and lettuce salad is a crsip and creamy salad prepared with firm lettuce and cottage cheeseand dressed with french dressing and sour cream.a medley of vevetables like carrots and bell peppers make this cheese and lettuce salad colorful and peppy along... - 32.1268