- » Sour Lentil
Sour Lentil Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sour lentil recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sour lentil recipes.
Indian Tomato Pappu
If you are looking for a unique recipe to cook lentil soup for tonight, then try this one. It is a simple preparation of lentils with plenty of tomatoes, which serves as rich source of vitamin c and vegetable protein. The soup is really delicious and you... - 121.093
Maharashtrian Katachi Amati
Looking for a traditional Indian appetizer? This one will work for you perfectly. Katachi Amati is a regional specialty made with lentils and jaggery which gives it a perfect blend of sweet and sour flavors. Watch the video and treat your family to this dish,... - 97.2259
Tomato rasam is an integral part of a south Indian meal. In fact no South Indian meal is complete without this spicy, watery soup that could be eaten at the beginning of the meal as an appetizer, with rice as a side dish or at the end of the meal as a... - 94.7808
Sweet-and-sour Lentil Casserole
1. Wash and drain barley and lentils. Combine lentils, barley, water, onion, carrots, mushrooms, salt, and bay leaf. Bring to boil, cover, reduce heat, and simmer 45 minutes.
2. Strain and reserve liquid. Remove bay leaf. Put cooked mixture into a 2 quart... - 31.6757
How To Make Lentil Soup Tuscan Style - Real Italian Kitchen
1. In a pot add the extra virgin olive oil and 4 garlic cloves and let it warm up on a medium flame. Once warm, add the pre-cooked lentils and water and turn up the fire to high.
2. Season with salt and pepper and cook for 15 minutes.
3. In another pan... - 0
You May Also Like!
Sweet And Sour Lentils
1. Bring the broth to a boil in a kettle and add the bay leaf, salt, and lentils. Cover and simmer gently for 30 minutes.
2. Add the remaining ingredients. Stir to mix well and cook for 5 minutes, or until the lentils are tender. - 29.6737
Sweet Sour Lentil Sauce
Combine all ingredients.
Simmer for 10 minutes in covered saucepan.
Good with plain steamed fish. - 15.7618
Sweet And Sour Lentils
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, add the chicken broth and the lentils. Allow it to come to a boil.
2) Turn down the flame and continue cooking for about 20 to 30 minutes, until the lentils just start to become tender.
3) Mix in the onions, oil, lemon juice,... - 44.2017
Lentils Baked In Sweet Sour Sauce
Blend in flour.
Gradually add stock.
Stir until thickened.
Add salt, yeast, vinegar and molasses.
Simmer 5 minutes.
Turn mixture into oiled casserole.
Bake, covered, at 350Â° F. for about 20 minutes, until... - 35.0674
German Sour Bean Salad
1. Soak the beans overnight and drain them thoroughly.
2. Mix the beans with onion rings.
3. Take a bowl and add sour cream, cider vinegar, sugar, prepared horseradish, salt and white pepper and stir well.
4. Spoon the mixture into... - 45.0162
Gyula Partridge With Lentils
Lard the cleaned partridges with 3 oz. of bacon, salt and fry in lard.
Put the lentils, previously soaked in cold water, into a pan, add grated lemon peel and the bay leaf.
In some of the lard in which the partridges were cooked, fry 1 oz. chopped bacon and... - 31.4979
Brown Lentil And Potato Soup
Combine lentils, stock, salt pork, vegetables, bouquet garni and salt.
Cover, bring to boil, lower heat and simmer 30 minutes.
Add potatoes and simmer 15 minutes.
Discard bouquet garni.
Melt butter until bubbly, sprinkle with flour, and cook, stirring, 3... - 38.3738
Lentil Soup With Frankfurters
1) In 3-quart saucepan, saute bacon until almost crisp.
2) In a cup, pour the drippings; return 1 tablespoon to saucepan; discard rest.
3) Add frankfurters, onion, and thyme; cook over high heat until frankfurters are browned for 2 to 3 minutes.
4)... - 46.0661
Khatha Meetha Spicy Dal
This Sweet Sour Spicy Dal tastes good with both rice and roti. It caters well to all taste buds, as I have seen it with my family. Every member of my family thoroughly enjoys this dal, which is very easy to prepare. - 0