- » Sour Japanese Soup
Sour Japanese Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sour japanese soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sour japanese soup recipes.
Pork Belly In Sour Broth
Craving for a nice bowl of Pork belly in a sour broth? Its a Japanese delicacy that should rightfully be enjoyed on a rainy day! A perfect balance of sour and sweetness all in a bowl. See the video for more - 83.6843
Ellen's Hot And Sour Soup
1. In a saucepan, pour 2 cups of the chicken broth and bring it to boil.
2. Add the shiitake mush-rooms and remove from the heat.
3. Let it soak in broth for 1 hour.
4. After 1 hour, spoon out shiitake mushrooms and strain the liquid through a... - 49.0653
Dashi is a basic stock used in Japanese cooking which is made by boiling dried kelp (seaweed) and dried bonito (fish). - 31.7535
You May Also Like!
Grilled Yellow Tail Teriyaki & Pickled Turnip
Here's a video that shows a step by step procedure to prepare this Grilled Yellow Tail Teriyaki and Pickled Turnip. This dish is not only delicious but also visually appealing. Treat your family to this Japanese fish delicacy today by learning it directly... - 143.895
Hot And Sour Soup
1. Place the mushrooms in a small bowl, add 2 cups of boiling water and set them aside to soak 15 minutes. Reserving the liquid, cut the mushrooms into slivers; set aside.
2. In a large saucepan combine the stock, scallions, bamboo shoots, ginger, tofu,... - 35.7161
Kabocha Bisque (thai Curry Soup)
Thai Curry Kabocha Bisque (Fak Thong Gaeng Leang) is the perfect fall soup for holiday tables. The subtle balance of this creamy fragrant hot-salty-sweet-sour bisque will delight your guests. - 55.0063