- » Sour Dough Pancake
Sour Dough Pancake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sour dough pancake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sour dough pancake recipes.
Sour Dough Pancakes
First step is to make the "starter" batch.
Use a wooden bucket or a crock with a loose-fitting cover.
Mix the flour with the water until smooth.
Add the sugar and the yeast cake, which has been soaked in 1/4 cup of water.
Stir the whole mass together in the... - 36.5444
You May Also Like!
Sour Dough Pancakes
Start preparations the night before these are to be served.
Soften yeast in 1/2 cup potato water.
Let rest until bubbly.
Add remaining potato water.
Stir in all flours.
Turn batter into large pitcher.
Cover and let stand in warm place overnight.
Next... - 36.9132
Light And Fluffy Sour-dough Pancakes
If you have a sourdough starter in the refrigerator, there is a good chance it hasn’t seen the light of day in quite some time. This is just the recipe to remind you why you have a starter; easy to make and a real crowd pleaser. Light and fluffy, with a... - 131
Sour Dough Pancakes W/fresh Fruit
A day before combine flour, milk and starter.
Let set overnight — do not refrigerate.
In the morning, replenish your starter and combine eggs, sugar, soda, salt, and oil in that order with the flour mixture.
For thinner batter, add milk.
Cook on a hot... - 32.9458
Scotch Cream Scones
Scotch cream scones are almost like the pancakes but little smaller and thicker. These are mostly served warm as snacks. The cream scones are light, crispy and buttery fluffy rounds just right to accompany tea. - 48.3192
Valentine Cookie Hearts
1. Beat butter or margarine and sugar in a large bowl with an electric mixer at medium speed until light and fluffy.
2. Beat in eggs, vanilla and almond extract until well blended.
3. Sift flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda onto wax paper. Using a... - 35.1251
Russian Blinis With Caviar
In a medium bowl combine the yeast and warm water.
Set the mixture in a warm place for 15 to 20 minutes.
Slowly add the all-purpose flour.
Cover the mixture with a kitchen towel and let it rise in a warm place for 1 hour.
In a separate bowl combine the... - 39.0731
Stained Glass Stars
1. Prepare and chill HEIRLOOM SUGAR cookies through
2. Roll out dough, a quarter at a time to a 1/4 inch thickness on a lightly floured pastry cloth or board. Cut into stars with a 3-inch cutter; then cut out a 1 1/2-inch star from center!of each cookie.
3.... - 21.922