- » Sour Cream Spinach Rice
Sour Cream Spinach Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sour cream spinach rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sour cream spinach rice recipes.
Spinach Rice Timbales With Lemon Cream
1) In a heavy medium saucepan, add heavy cream and lemon zest.
2) Place over heat and bring it to a simmer for 1 hour, until the cream has reduced by half.
3) In a strainer, strain the cream and discard the zest.
4) Let it cool at room... - 43.6467
Lamb And Spinach Soup
If you are searching for a different kind of meat soup, then Lamb And Spinach Soup is the best find. Whether or not you like spinach, I am almost sure you will love this Lamb And Spinach Soup recipe. Do not wait! - 31.1725
Turkey Spinach Rice Bake
In 1 1/2-quart casserole combine spinach, onion, and 1/2 cup water.
Micro-cook, covered, till mixture boils, 7 1/2 to 8 minutes; stir to separate spinach.
Stir in rice.
Let stand, covered, 10 minutes, to absorb liquid.
Place bacon between layers of paper... - 44.5799
Combine soup, sour cream, and mustard, mixing well.
Divide soup mixture in half.
Combine half of soup mixture, spinach, rice, cottage cheese, eggs, onion, and flour, stir well.
Spoon a heaping tablespoonful on each ham slice, roll up.
Place ham rolls seam... - 39.5562
Spinach And Cheese Bake
Mix all ingredients together well.
Pour into a baking dish and bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes oruntil it starts to bubble and browns around the outer edges. - 34.6812
Place watercress in large bowl. Tear lettuce leaves into pieces and add to bowl with endives. Add apple slices and cantaloupe balls; season well.
Mix together vinegar, mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice and sugar in small bowl. Season well and pour over... - 33.4294
Turkey Spinach Casserole
Cook bacon in a large skillet until crisp; remove bacon, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings in skillet.
Crumble bacon, and set aside.
Saute onion in bacon drippings until tender; remove from heat.
Add rice, spinach, pimiento, water chestnuts, half of bacon,... - 38.76
Wholemeal Spinach Quiche
1. Roll out pastry and line the base and sides of a lightly greased 23cm/9in flan tin. Trim edges of pastry and line base with baking paper. Fill with uncooked rice and bake for 15 minutes. Remove rice and paper and bake for 10 minutes longer. Remove from... - 33.849
Spinach And Beef Delight
This Spinach and Beef Delight is awesome! Try out the Spinach and Beef Delight with a bowl of rice and let me know what you feel about it! - 41.5859
Scalloped Turkey Spinach Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 350°
2. Grease a 12- x 8- x 2-inch baking dish
3. In a large skillet, cook the bacon and then remove the bacon. Set aside to drain and then crumble it. Reserve 2 tablespoons of the dripping
4. Saute the onions in... - 43.2431
Spinach Egg Scramble
This Spinach Egg Scramble is one of the most delicious egg greens combination you can imagine. Just try this with your rice or pasta dishes and you'll agree with me. Tell me if you like this Spinach Egg Scramble. - 39.2565
Seasoned Spinach Dip
This Spinach Dip is a healthy accompaniment to your rice and pasta dishes. Try this greens condiment with any other dishes you find suitable. Do you have any suggestions for this Spinach Dip ? - 31.5601
Mushroom Stroganoff With Spinach
Remove stem and root ends from onion; cut in half lengthwise and thinly slice onion lengthwise so that it falls into slivers.
Melt butter in a deep, wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add onion and garlic, and cook, stirring often, until onion begins to... - 46.3551
Hot Rice Salad
Keep the cooked rice hot in a colander over hot water.
Melt the butter in a frying pan and add the onion, snow peas, pepper and zucchini.
Cook for 5 minutes and mix with the hot rice.
Add the spinach to the rice.
To make the dressing, place the chopped eggs... - 43.2285
Cheesy Rice And Bean Strata
Preheat oven to 350°.
Heat oil in a large non stick skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
Add red onion, cumin, and garlic; saute 2 minutes.
Add spinach, and saute 1 minute or until spinach wilts.
Remove from heat, and set aside.
Combine beans and picante... - 41.0094
Turkey Dinner For A Crowd
Prepare roast according to package directions.
Slice into twelve slices.
Cook bacon till crisp; drain.
Reserve 1/4 cup drippings.
Crumble bacon; set aside.
Cook onion in drippings till tender.
Mix bacon, onion, spinach, rice, celery, and... - 45.7053
Ham Steak Florentine
1. Preheat the broiler. Trim the fresh spinach of coarse stems and blemished leaves, and wash it. Place the spinach in a 3- or 4-quart pot with just the water that clings to the leaves, and cook covered, for 5 minutes, or until just limp. If you are using... - 33.2651
Rogers Special Casserole Chicken
1. Wash the spinach leaves well to remove the grit and dirt.
2. Blanch the leaves in boiling water for 5 minutes.
3. Drain well and squeeze out as much water as possible.
4. Pat dry on kitchen paper.
5. Finely chop and keep aside.
6. Preheat... - 43.0453
Hearty Lentil Stew
1.Wash, sort and drain lentils.
2.Take a large pot, add in water, onion, lentils, rice, salt, parsley, oregano, garlic and let it boil.
3. Simmer covered for 25 minutes.
4.Add in spinach, carrot and tomaotes.
5.Simmer again for 20 minutes.
6.Ensure... - 48.0101
A Russian Delight
1) Cook the wild rice as per its packet instructions. Reserve 1/2 packet of the seasoning mix.
2) Slice the bacon into 1-inch pieces. In a heavy skillet, saute the bacon slices till they become crisp. Drain on paper towels.
3) Retain 2 tablespoons of... - 42.3885
South Beach Halibut With Jade Sauce
1. Salsa: Finely dice kiwifruit and papaya. Combine in medium bowl with cucumber, onion, cilantro, vinegar, salt, and pepper flakes. Toss all together. Set aside.
2. Halibut: In medium skillet bring chicken broth to boil over medium heat. Add halibut. Lower... - 37.6756