- » Sour Cream Pastry Dough
Sour Cream Pastry Dough Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sour cream pastry dough recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sour cream pastry dough recipes.
Sour Cream Pastry Dough For Turnovers
1. Measure flour and sugar into a medium-size bowl.
2. Cut in butter or margarine with a pastry blender until mixture is crumbly. Add sour cream.
3. Mix lightly with a fork until dough clings together and starts to leave side of bowl. Gather dough together... - 27.4896
You May Also Like!
Meat Loaf In Sour Cream Pastry
Sift the flour and salt together into a large bowl.
With two knives cut in the butter until the mixture is like coarse meal.
In a separate bowl mix the egg and sour cream.
Add this to the flour mixture until the dough forms a soft, pliable ball.
Wrap the... - 41.8379
Apricot Sour Cream Pastries
Chill dough overnight.
Divide in half and roll into an 10 inch circle on waxed paper.
(Dough becomes difficult to work with if it gets too warm.) Spread each circle with apricot preserves.
Cut the circles into triangles (8 - 10) and roll each triangle up... - 26.1031
Sour Cream Pastry
Sift flour and salt together into a bowl.
Using pastry blender or two knives, cut 1/4 cup butter into flour until pieces are the size of peas.
Blend in sour cream, a little at a time, until pastry holds together; mix lightly with a fork after each... - 34.4796
Sour Cream Pastries
With pastry blender, cut butter into flour till mixture resembles fine crumbs.
Combine egg yolk and sour cream; blend into flour mixture.
Chill dough several hours or overnight.
Divide dough into four equal portions, keeping each part refrigerated till ready... - 36.9846
Apple Sour Cream Pastry
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F
2) Make the slices of apple and keep in a baking dish.
3) Bake in hot oven for 15 minutes. Keep the baked apples aside.
4) Take flour along with 1 tablespoon of sugar and 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon in... - 45.7489
Sour Cream Pastry
Sift the flour and salt into a large mixing bowl.
Add the butter and cut it into small pieces with a knife.
Using a pastry blender, cut the butter into the flour until the mixture resembles fine bread crumbs.
In a small bowl, mix the egg yolk with the sour... - 32.0942
1. In medium-sized bowl, with hand knead cream cheese, flour, and butter or margarine until smooth. Shape dough into ball; wrap in plastic wrap or foil; refrigerate until chilled, about 1 hour.
2. Meanwhile, hard-cook 1 egg; chop.
3. In 10-inch skillet over... - 34.7489
Sour Cream Pie Crust
Combine flour and salt.
Cut in butter, leaving the mixture in coarse lumps.
Add sour cream a little at a time so that no more is added than is necessary to hold the dough together.
Chill for 30 minutes or more.
Roll out to 1/4 inch thickness and place in... - 24.3144
Cream Cheese Pastries
In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and cream cheese together until soft and creamy.
Blend in the sugar and acesulfame-K.
Blend in the egg.
In another bowl, sift together the flour and baking powder.
In a small bowl mix together the butter extract and... - 38.6756
Old Fashioned Sour Cream Cookies
Heat oven to 425° (hot).
Mix shortening, sugar, egg, and vanilla thoroughly.
Measure flour by dipping method or by sifting.
Blend dry ingredients; add to sugar mixture alternately with sour cream.
Divide dough; roll out to 1/4" thick on well-floured pastry... - 37.0339