Sour Cream Cheese
- » Sour Cream Mascarpone
Sour Cream Mascarpone Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sour cream mascarpone recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sour cream mascarpone recipes.
Tiramisu With Homemade Mascarpone
For the homemade mascarpone.
Place the cream cheese, heavy cream, and sour cream in a food processor and process until smooth.
(Or you can beat the ingredients together with an electric mixer until well blended.) For the tiramisu.
In a food processor, process... - 43.4704
Decadent Mascarpone Cheese Pie With Summer Fruit Topping
Learn to make this classic summer-spiced pie with Betty's tasty treat. Make it while entertaining guests at home or add it to your Thanksgiving table for a smashing success. Very creamy, very fruity, and very summery, this is one dessert treat worth... - 107.786
Piedmontese Spread With Mascarpone Gorgonzola And Walnuts
1. In a small bowl, combine mascarpone or cream cheese mixture with gor-gonzola and basil. Mix to blend well. Transfer mixture to a serving bowl. Cover and refrigerate 2 hours or up to 2 days.
2. Shortly before serving, cover top with chopped walnuts. - 27.0582
Cabernet Cake With Mocha-mascarpone Frosting
1. Preheat the oven 350 degree.
2. Prepare the 8” baking pan, grease it with little butter and dust it with flour.
3. In a large mixing bowl combine the cake mix with eggs, vegetable oil, sour cream, cabernet and vanilla extract.
4. Blend... - 0
In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream and mayonnaise until smooth.
Spread on a large, round serving platter.
Cover with seafood sauce.
Sprinkle with cheese, shrimp, onions, and tomato.
Cover and chill.
Line tasty crackers around perimeter of... - 35.224
Celery In Blue Cheese Sauce
Discard the celery leaves, rinse the stalks and cut into strips, removing any tough fibres.
Put the celery in a casserole with 1/4 cup (4 tablespoons) of water.
Coverand microwave on HIGH for 10 minutes.
Leave to stand, covered, for 3 minutes.
Put the... - 38.9193
Mozzarella Rolled With Cream Cheese And Pesto
1. In a dry medium skillet, toast pine nuts over medium heat, shaking pan frequently, 2 to 3 minutes, or until golden brown and fragrant.
2. Place a piece of plastic wrap on a flat work surface. Cut mozzarella into 1/4-inch slices and arrange in rows on the... - 25.3751
Baked Whole Figs
Rinse figs and set stems up and slightly apart in an 8- or 9-inch-square pan.
Bake, uncovered, in a 350° oven until figs swell from the heat and skins are taut, about 20 minutes.
Gently spoon 2 figs onto each of 4 dessert plates or small bowls.
Accompany... - 22.364
Baked Apples & Figs With Cassis
Peel, core, and thinly slice apples.
Overlap slices in a shallow 9-inch-wide baking dish.
Drizzle fruit with lemon juice.
Rinse figs and cut off stems.
Thinly slice figs crosswise and place fruit evenly over apples.
Pour liqueur over fruit, sprinkle with... - 31.1099
1. Spread ladyfingers on a large baking sheet. In a small bowl combine coffee and brandy. Sprinkle ladyfingers with mixture and set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, beat egg yolks and sugar with an electric mixer until thick and lemon colored, 4 to 5 minutes. Add... - 28.5385
Betty's Tantalizing Tiramisu
This is a great choice for a dessert especially when you're inviting guests over. This is an Italian dessert and can be easily made without much effort. You must surely try this recipe out. - 109.055
Pre-heat the oven to 160º C. Pulse the biscuits in a food processor until they resemble fine breadcrumbs. Melt the butter and mix into the breadcrumbs. Spray a 20cm springform pan with baking spray and then press the crumbs into the pan to create a crust.... - 28.7988
Luscious Lemon Baked Cheesecake
1) Pre- heat the oven to 180CFan 160/gas 4.
2) Take a 23cm spring form tin and line its bottom with a greaseproof paper.
3) In a food processor, add in the biscuits and the melted butter. Give it a whizz and the biscuits into make fine... - 46.032
Mozzarella Rolled With Gorgonzola And Basil
1. Place a piece of plastic wrap on a flat work surface. Cut mozzarella into 1/4-inch slices and arrange in rows on the plastic wrap, overlapping edges by 1 inch. Place another piece of plastic wrap on top of cheese. With a rolling pin, roll cheese gently to... - 24.355
Tiramisu Whoopie Pies: Cookie Jar
If you're a fan of the Whoopie Pie, you are going to love these! Espresso, chocolate, a cream center...definitely a cookie worthy of The Cookie Jar. - 103.171