- » Sour Cream Curry
Sour Cream Curry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sour cream curry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sour cream curry recipes.
Sour Cream Curry Sauce
Combine all ingredients except paprika.
Place in small serving bowl and sprinkle lightly with paprika. - 26.4534
Sour Cream Curry Sauce
Blend all ingredients together except paprika.
Place in small serving bowl and sprinkle lightly with paprika. - 20.8235
You May Also Like!
Sour Cream Jumbo Shrimp Curry
1. In a saucepan of lightly salted boiling water, cook shrimp about 3 minutes, until shell turns pink and shrimp curls. Drain and cool for a few moments until easy to handle. Peel off shell, leaving tail in place. Devein and place in a warm bowl; keep... - 35.0851
Curried Chicken Breasts With Sour Cream
1. Arrange chicken breast halves, thickest parts to outside edges, in rectangular dish, 11 x 7 x 1 1/2 inches. Sprinkle with onion and bouillon granules. Cover with waxed paper and microwave on high 10 to 12 minutes, rotating dish 1/2 turn after 5 minutes,... - 30.5872
Curried Fruit With Sour Cream
Arrange the fruit cocktail in a shallow ovenproof dish.
Melt the butter in a saucepan and add the sugar.
Heat, stirring until the sugar has dissolved.
Stir in the spices, then pour over the fruit.
Put into the oven preheated to moderate (180°C/350°F or Gas... - 28.3374
Curry Sour Cream Dip
Blend together 1/2 pint sour cream, 1/2 tspn, salt, 1 tspn, onion powder, 1/8 tspn, garlic powder and 1 tspn, curry powder. - 11.3434
Stir together sour cream, mayonnaise, curry powder, cayenne, catsup, Worcestershire, salt, and garlic until blended.
Refrigerate at least 4 hours or until next day to allow flavors to blend.
Stir before serving. - 31.8685
Dove In Sour Cream
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2) Begin by seasoning the dove with salt and pepper and rolling it in the flour
3) In a skillet, add oil and brown the dove
4) In a baking dish, place bacon and place the dove on top of it
5) Slide it... - 43.1777
Turnips In Sour Cream
1. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.).
2. Cook the turnips in boiling salted water with the caraway seeds ten minutes. Drain and cool.
3. Peel and slice the turnips and place in a buttered casserole. Add the sour cream and basil, cover and bake until tender,... - 33.3153
Curried Shrimp In Sour Cream
Melt butter in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add green pepper, onion and garlic and saute until golden.
Blend in curry salt, pepper and turmeric.
Just before serving, add sour cream and shrimp and stir over low heat until warmed through: do not boil. - 37.4343
Sour Cream Gravy
1. Pour the drippings from the baking pan into a bowl. Add the water to the pan and scrape loose all the brown particles.
2. Skim the fat from the drippings and place three tablespoons fat in a saucepan. Stir in the flour and brown. Slowly add the water from... - 27.5993