- » Sour Cherry Crumble
Sour Cherry Crumble Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sour cherry crumble recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sour cherry crumble recipes.
Cherry Crumble Cake
In bowl, combine rolled oats, sugar, flour and cinnamon; cut in butter until crumbly.
Press firmly into 11-inch (27 cm) flan pan with removable bottom or 10-inch (25 cm) pie plate.
Bake in 375Ã‚Â°F (190Ã‚Â°C) oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until... - 43.8795
Sour Cream Cherry Bars
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) In a large bowl mix brown sugar and butter.
3) Stir in oats, 1 1/2 cups flour and baking soda.
4) Mix the ingredients until crumbs form.
5) Transfer mixture on an ungreased 15 x 10 x 1-inch pan and press... - 45.9673
Pear And Sour Cherry Crisp From Chef Marisa Churchill
Marisa Churchill, is here to help us celebrate the new year by satisfying our sweet tooth.
This recipe is great for diabetes or people who want to have less sugar. You can indulge without any guilt on this delicious Pear and Sour Cherry Crisp recipe this... - 132.742
Cold Cherry Soup
Chop cherries in food processor or blender until just chopped.
Place in bowl and refrigerate.
Into a saucepan put water, wine, sugar, cloves, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
Cook while stirring for 5 minutes, then strain.
Mix together cornstarch and the juice of 1/2... - 43.873
Royal Cherry Bars
Drain cherries, reserving syrup.
Combine oatmeal, flour, brown sugar, soda and salt; cut in butter until mixture is crumbly.
Press half the crumb mixture evenly into greased 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan.
Blend sugar and cornstarch in saucepan; stir in reserved cherry... - 41.543
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Lightly spray an 8-inch square baking pan with vegetable oil.
In a bowl, combine flour and rolled oatmeal.
Cut in margarine until mixture is crumbly.
Add 1/3 cup sugar and mix well.
Set aside for topping.
Drain cherries, reserving... - 39.9329
1. Drain cherries, reserving 3/4 cup juice. Combine small amount of juice, cornstarch, and sugar in saucepan. Stir in remaining juice. Cook over moderate heat, stirring constantly until thickened and clear.
2. Remove from heat. Add cherries and... - 40.7642
Cherry Bread Pudding
Crumble the toast into a medium mixing bowl.
Add the milk.
Add the cherries and most of the almonds.
Reserve a few tablespoons (about 30 mL) of almonds for topping.
Coat a 6 cup (1.5 L) baking dish with nonstick vegetable cooking spray.
Pour the toast... - 39.9392
Chunky Cherry Chews
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9 x 13-inch baking pan. In a large bowl, beat butter with brown sugar and granulated sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla until well blended.
2. Add oatmeal mixed with... - 36.9297
Use very warm water (105°F.to 115° F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm (80°F.to 90 °F.) for compressed.
Sprinkle dry yeast or crumble cake into water.
Let stand for a few minutes; then stir until dissolved.
Mix with milk, butter, 1/3 cup granulated sugar,... - 49.6193
Wild Rice Sausage And Cherry Stuffing
1. Combine wild rice, 1 1/2 cups of the water, and a generous pinch of salt in a small saucepan; bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer until tender, 40 to 45 minutes. Drain and set aside.
2. Heat oven to 350°F. Set bread cubes... - 41.034
Black Forest Cheesecake Using Cherry Flavored Liqueur
1. Preheat the oven to 350°
2. Crumble the chocolate wafer crumbs and mash them with the softened butter. Mix the crumbs well and then press them firmly into the bottom and sides of a 9-inch spring form pan extending about 1 inch up sides of ... - 47.8731
Grower Direct Romaine Salad With Bing Cherries
1. In a bowl add together oil, vinegar, mustard, honey, salt and pepper and whisk nicely until everything is mixed properly.
2. In a salad bowl put all the other ingredients, drizzle with the dressing and toss nicely to make sure the dressing is mixed... - 39.774
Mixed Green Salad With Soured Cream And Blue Cheese Dressing
1) In a mixing bowl, add cream and vinegar. Whisk for 1 minute, until the cream thickens.
2) Crumble the blue cheese with hand and add to the cream.
3) With a fork, blend thoroughly by leaving some lumps.
4) Stir in milk, mayonnaise, mustard,... - 46.1407
Fruity Nutty Salad
1. For the dressing: In a medium sized mixing bowl, add the black rice vinegar, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, sugar and salt. Mix well and set aside.
2. On a chopping board, cut the cherry tomatoes into half, chop the mango and strawberries into 1/2... - 0
Arugula Salad With Lemon Vinaigrette
This salad is so easy, yet it looks and tastes so gourmet! The arugula is peppery, the vinaigrette is sour, the feta is salty, and the dried cherries and figs are sweet. Sounds like a pretty perfect combination to me! - 116.916
Wedge Salad With Blue Cheese Dressing
1. In a bowl combine crumbled blue cheese, sour cream, buttermilk, red wine vinegar, extra virgin olive oil, sugar and minced garlic.
2. Cut the iceberg lettuce into 8 wedges, chop the green onions, cut the cherry tomatoes in halves and dice the... - 115.294
Curried Layered Vegetable Salad
In large bowl layer in order 3 cups of the lettuce, the tomatoes, peas, remaining 3 cups lettuce, and cucumber or zucchini.
Combine sour cream, mayonnaise, parsley, milk, curry, and sugar; spread atop cucumber, sealing to edge of bowl.
Cover and chill up to... - 35.5806
Beef And Caesar Salad
To make dressing, in small mixer bowl beat egg slightly.
Gradually add oil, beating at medium speed of electric mixer.
Add cream cheese, sour cream, blue cheese, lemon juice, anchovy paste, and garlic salt; beat smooth.
Cover and chill.
Cut beef into thin... - 41.8751
Mushroom-shrimp & Dill Salad
Combine shrimp, mushrooms, tomatoes and onions in medium bowl.
Combine sour cream, lemon juice, horseradish, dill weed and seasoned salt for dressing.
Spoon shrimp mixture on salad plates lined with crisp salad greens.
Arrange avocado around shrimp... - 32.6082
Blue Cheese Quiche
Line bottom and sides of a greased 10-inch quiche dish with breadcrumbs.
Place in freezer until ready to fill.
Saute leeks in butter until tender.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add leeks, cream cheese, blue cheese, sour cream, and parsley.
Top... - 37.8768
Angel Cream Dessert
Angel Cream Dessert is an amazingly delicious dessert recipe. The effortlessly prepared Angel Cream Dessert is a dish that you would love to serve at your party. - 42.7261
Scrambled Egg Pizza
Beat together eggs, sour cream, salt, hot pepper seasoning, and pepper until blended.
Melt butter in small frying pan over medium-low heat.
When butter begins to foam, add eggs.
Cook, uncovered, lifting cooked portion with a wide spatula to allow uncooked egg... - 42.9785
Summer Time Supper Salad
Cut each pineapple in half lengthwise through the crown.
Remove fruit with a curved knife; core and dice. (Reserve half the diced pineapple for another use.) .
Arrange shredded lettuce in each pineapple half top with sections of ham strips,... - 36.8656
Use 10-inch spring pan.
Mix sour cream, cream cheese, eggs, vanilla, and sugar in large mixing bowl; beat 25 minutes on medium speed.
Meanwhile, combine crumbs, sugar, and melted butter; mix well.
Press onto bottom and sides of pan.
Chill in freezer 15... - 42.1957
Blend mayonnaise, sour cream, and lemon juice.
To half the mixture stir in bacon, celery, and radish.
To remaining mixture stir in crab meat, avocado, and salt.
Cut bread into three crosswise slices.
Toast cut surfaces under broiler; spread with... - 44.5329
Thumbs-up Cornbread Salad
Sweet, golden cornbread gives this salad a wonderful flavor. Delicious on it's own, perfect alongside chicken or hamburgers! - 129.659
Blue Cheese And Leek Quiche
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Grease a 10-inch quiche dish. Cover with breadcrumbs on the bottom and sides of the dish.
3. Keep in a freezer until ready to use.
4. In a skillet heat butter and saute leeks until tender.
5. In a food... - 48.3531
Glazed Nut Diamonds
In bowl, combine flour, sugar and baking powder; cut in butter until crumbly.
Stir in egg and sour cream just until mixture holds together.
Pat into greased 15 x 10 inch (40 x 25 cm) jelly roll pan; bake in 375Â°F (190Â°C) oven for 10 minutes.
TOPPING: In... - 46.0566
Flower Buffet Sandwich
Prepare spreads and Egg Salad.
Refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight.
Cut bread in 4 slices horizontally.
Cut top slice into a daisy with 5 petals.
Set daisy shape aside.
Using a round 8-inch pan as a guide, cut crusts from remaining slices.
Peel avocado;... - 43.6928
My Valentine Chocolate Cheesecake
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
2. In a medium-sized bowl, combine 1 1/3 cups chocolate wafer crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar, ¼ cup softened butter, and ¼ teaspoon cinnamon. Use a fork or pastry blender to mix until crumbly. Firmly... - 122.249
Iceberg Salad With Blue Cheese Dressing
Lettuce salad or lettuce in salad is rightly enjoyable and here is one such salad recipe. Watch Chef David Hu showing how to make Iceberg Salad with lettuce and topping it with Blue Cheese Dressing. Makes an ideal after dinner salad with flavor and texture! - 116.606