- » Sour Bacon Dressing
Sour Bacon Dressing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sour bacon dressing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sour bacon dressing recipes.
Dandelion Salad With Bacon And Sour Cream Dressing
Break greens into 2" lengths and place in a salad bowl.
Fry the bacon until crisp and drain on paper towel, reserving two tbsp of the bacon fat in the frying pan.
Crumble bacon, reserve.
Over low heat, stir the flour, mustard, salt, and... - 46.6131
Sweet & Sour Salad Dressing
Chop bacon finely and fry In skillet over low heat until It begins to brown.
Stir in salt, paprika, pepper and dry mustard.
Mix vinegar with water and sugar and add to bacon.
Cook over low heat, stirring frequently, for about 5 minutes.
Cool before tossing... - 34.4568
Hot Cream Dressing
Fry bacon until crisp.
Remove from pan, drain, and set aside.
Pour off all but 2 tablespoons of bacon fat and stir in vinegar and sour cream.
Mix together egg yolk, water, and flour until smooth.
Stir into pan mixture and cook over a very low heat, stirring... - 32.3364
Sweet And Sour Greens
Fry bacon in a large skillet until crisp.
Remove and drain on paper towels.
Pour off drippings except for 2 tablespoons.
Add vinegar, water, and sugar to drippings.
Bring to boil.
Boil 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Combine romaine, spinach, and eggs in a... - 41.8273
Combine all ingredients in blender container; blend well.
Chill until ready to serve. - 31.4416
Iceberg Wedges With Bacon And Buttermilk Dressing
1. Preheat the oven to 275°. Prepare a bowl of ice water. In a medium pot of boiling water, blanch the scored tomatoes just until the skins loosen, about 30 seconds. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the tomatoes to the ice water to cool. Drain and peel the... - 35.8174
Sour Cream Dressing For Shrimp
1. In a large pan, place the bacon and broil it over gentle heat till it is crisp and the bacon fat is drained out.
2. Remove the bacon from the pan and set aside to drain on paper towels.
3. Let the drippings cool in a bowl
4. Chop the... - 36.7833
Spinach Salad Dressing
This is a versatile dressing. It can be used in spinach salad with fruit or with bacon and hard boiled egg. It is also a great dressing for spaghettini salad. - 125.439
German Spinach Salad With Sweet Sour Dressing
Tear spinach into bite-size pieces; place in a large salad bowl.
Fry bacon crisp; drain and crumble.
To bacon drippings, add vinegar, water, sugar, salt and pepper.
Heat to boiling.
Pour over spinach; toss lightly.
Sprinkle with crumbled bacon and... - 37.9951
Gourmet Spinach Salad With Sweet And Sour Dressing
1) In a bowl, place together oil, vinegar, sugar, ketchup, salt, and dry salad dressing.
2) Whisk the vinegar mixture until well blended.
3) Cover the bowl and refrigerate until needed.
4) In a bowl, place together eggs, bacon, spinach and onion
5)... - 48.3364
Spinach And Bacon Salad
1. Heat oil in a large frying pan, add bacon and cook over a medium heat for 3-4 minutes or until bacon is crispy. Add almonds and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes longer or until almonds are golden.
2. Arrange spinach on a large serving platter, top with bacon,... - 35.2422
Sweet Sour Dip
1) In a small frying pan sauté bacon until crisp.
2) Transfer to paper toweling to drain.
3) In a medium-size bowl add cream cheese, salad dressing and milk.
4) Beat the mixture until smooth.
5) Fold in bacon and chill for several hours.
6)... - 31.6649
Quail In Sour Cream
Wrap each bird in slice of bacon; fasten with toothpicks.
Crush juniper berries in Dutch oven; place birds atop and pour over boiling water.
Cover and simmer 35 minutes or till birds are tender.
Combine sour cream, lemon juice, Tabasco sauce, salt, and... - 33.1348
Baked Bean And Bacon Salad
Combine the beans, bacon, pickle and French Dressing.
Arrange on crisp romaine and serve with additional French Dressing. - 20.4646
Green Salad In Creamy Dressing
1. Cook bacon in a frying pan over a medium heat for 4-5 minutes or until crisp. Remove bacon from pan and drain on absorbent kitchen paper until cool.
2. Arrange lettuces, tomatoes, carrots, celery, snow peas and bacon on a serving platter or in a large... - 34.5236
Sour Cream Potato Salad
Cook potatoes in boiling salted water until just tender.
Drain well and cut into 1/2 inch cubes.
Place potato in a bowl and pour over the French dressing while potatoes are still warm.
When cool, add cucumber, celery, onion and egg.
Mix mayonnaise, sour cream... - 36.6779
Buffalo Chicken With Blue Cheese Dressing
Looking for something different with bacon meat for breakfast, here is a recipe just right for the purpose. Watch Chef Dave making Buffalo Bacon Backer with chicken wings, buffalo sauce and blue cheese dressing. Good as a snack or for tailgating parties. - 113.878
Sweet Sour Dip
1. Cook bacon until crisp in a small skillet; remove to paper toweling to drain.
2. Combine cream cheese, salad dressing and milk in a medium-size bowl; beat until smooth. Fold in bacon, chill several hours, then serve with crackers or crisp vegetable sticks. - 20.0435
Saute bacon until crisp in a small frying pan; remove to paper toweling to drain.
Combine cream cheese, salad dressing and milk in a medium size bowl; beat until smooth.
Fold in bacon, chill several hours, then serve with crackers or crisp vegetable sticks. - 24.5895
Honeyed Beans With Bacon
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) From the water in which they are soaked, drain the beans and cook them over low flame n boiling water till they have tendered.
3) In a saute pan, put bacon which has been diced and onions... - 45.2324
Green Pea And Bacon Salad With Water Chestnuts
Fresh from the farmers' markets or your garden, peas when picked in season can definitely be part of some great dish. One such is shown here. A classic pea salad with all the creaminess you can imagine and flavored with bacon. Now how good can that be?... - 105.861
Sweet And Sour Broccoli
1. Trim the leaves and coarse stem ends from the broccoli, and cut the stems and the florets into bite-size pieces.
2. Bring about 1 inch of lightly salted water to a boil in a 3-quart saucepan. Add the broccoli and cook, covered, for 5 minutes, or until... - 31.628
Tossed Salad With Creamy Garlic Dressing
In a small saucepan, combine vinegar, water, onion and garlic; simmer until the onion is tender, about 5 minutes.
Add sugar; simmer until dissolved.
Cool to room temperature.
Stir in mayonnaise, sour cream, salt and pepper.
In a large salad bowl, toss the... - 36.7798
Five Salad Dressings
If you prefer to use homemade salad dressing for serving your salad, you would definitely like this video as it shows 5 different styles of making salad dressing. Once you gather the ingredients, all you have to do is mixing. So, don't waste time, go through... - 110.871
Beetroot With Mustard Cream Dressing
COOK BACON in frying pan 5-10 minutes until crisp.
Drain on paper towel and set aside.
1.Trim beetroot by removing stems and leaves.
Place in a pan; cover with cold water.
Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer gently 1 hour or until beetroot are... - 42.7754
Pea Salad With Bacon
Prepare the dressing by combining all its ingredients.
Rinse the peas in hot tap water until defrosted; drain and chill.
Cook the bacon, and chop up.
Mix all together with the onions, and serve on a lettuce bed. - 35.4416
Potato Bacon Salad
Take a look at this video that shares an excellent potato and bacon salad recipe which you would surely like to try. Impress your family with this flavorful salad with the goodness of bacon, eggs and potatoes. This amazing combo will surely be a favorite with... - 122.637
Hot Sweet Sour Bean Sprout Salad
Wash sprouts several times in cool water, discard any that are dark or blemished, and drain the rest in a colander.
Brown bacon in a small skillet and drain on paper toweling.
Stir-fry onion and green pepper in drippings over moderate heat 8-10 minutes until... - 43.2101
Sweet And Sour Asparagus Salad
In skillet spread out asparagus; cook in small amount of boiling, salted water till tender, 8 minutes.(Electric skillet 275°.)
Drain asparagus and set aside.
In skillet cook bacon till crisp.
Drain, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings; crumble bacon.
To... - 41.283
Sweet & Sour Green Beans
I serve the Sweet & Sour Green Beans dish on the days I am hard pressed for time. Sweet & Sour Green Beans are tasty and simple and a family favorite. You just have to try it! - 40.2273
Eight Layer Salad
Combine lettuces in a 4-quart bowl, toss well. Layer crumbled bacon and next 5 ingredients on top of lettuce. Combine mayonnaise, sour cream and dressing mix in a small bowl, stir well. Spread dressing over top of salad, sealing to edge of bowl. Cover and... - 29.3165
Lettuce With Hot Cream Dressing
1. Wash, drain, shred the lettuce. Place in a garlic-rubbed salad bowl.
2. Sprinkle crumbled bacon and egg over lettuce.
3. Measure 2 tablespoors bacon fat, and blend the mustard, vinegar, and sugar with it. Heat, then add the cream slowly. Do not boil.
4.... - 35.3055
Chicken Caesar Salad
1. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat.
2.To make croutons, place bread cubes in a baking dish, drizzle with oil and toss to coat. Bake for 15 minutes or until bread is crisp and golden. Cool.
3. Place chicken and bacon on oiled barbecue and cook for 2-3... - 36.8269
Green Salad With Creamy Dressing
Green Salad With Creamy Dressing is easy to make salad recipe. Green Salad With Creamy Dressing gets its taste from bacon mixed with vegetable and creamy dressing. Green Salad With Creamy Dressing is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 37.2552
Wedge Salad With Blue Cheese Dressing
1. In a bowl combine crumbled blue cheese, sour cream, buttermilk, red wine vinegar, extra virgin olive oil, sugar and minced garlic.
2. Cut the iceberg lettuce into 8 wedges, chop the green onions, cut the cherry tomatoes in halves and dice the... - 115.294
Vegetable Salad With Cheese Dressing
Wash and dry both lettuces.
Tear leaves into smaller pieces and place in large bowl.
Add celery, cauliflower, beets, bacon and croutons.
Mix blue cheese, sour cream and remaining ingredients in food processor until smooth.
Correct seasoning, pour dressing... - 33.1631
Iceberg Salad With Blue Cheese Dressing
Lettuce salad or lettuce in salad is rightly enjoyable and here is one such salad recipe. Watch Chef David Hu showing how to make Iceberg Salad with lettuce and topping it with Blue Cheese Dressing. Makes an ideal after dinner salad with flavor and texture! - 116.606
Oyster And Vegetable Salad
Do you want to prepare a simple and easy recipe using oysters? Join Chef John Maxwell in this video as he combines crispy fried oysters and spinach with a sweet and sour dressing for a terrific treat. Surely this outstanding video is a must watch! - 113.296
Chicken, Avocado & Romaine Salad
1. Combine chicken breasts, water, celery, onion, salt and cayenne in a large frying pan; heat to boiling; cover. Simmer 30 minutes, or until chicken is tender. Remove from broth; cool. Chill about 45 minutes. Pull off skin and carefully remove meat from... - 30.7707
Chilled Cashew And Pea Salad
Combine all ingredients except nuts and cauliflower.
Add nuts and cauliflower shortly before serving. - 31.6568
Celestial Chicken Salad
Combine chicken, celery, mushrooms, pecans, and bacon in a large bowl.
Blend mayonnaise or salad dressing with remaining ingredients.
Add to chicken mixture, tossing lightly to mix.
Chill thoroughly. - 32.8423
Asparagus Spinach And Strawberry Salad
Spring is an excellent time to enjoy some refreshing and colorful salad. See this impressive video that offers great tips and displays wonderful techniques to cook and handle asparagus. The salad looks so appetizing and surely a must try… - 107.404
Layered Green Pea Salad
Layered green pea salad is a mixed vegetable salad prepared with added cheese. Layered with onions and celery and dressed with sour cream, the layered green pea salad is topped with bacon and can be tossed to serve. - 33.1133
Combine chicken breasts, water, celery, onion, salt and cayenne in a large frying pan; heat to boiling; cover.
Simmer 30 minutes, or until chicken is tender.
Remove from broth; cool.
Chill about 45 minutes.
Pull off skin and carefully remove meat from bones;... - 43.8743
Early Dutch Coleslaw
This is a wonderful recipe for Early Dutch Coleslaw. You just have to make this yummy Early Dutch Coleslaw for your family. Enjoy! - 47.0772
Spinach Tortilla Bites
Mix together spinach, onions, dressing mix, mayonnaise, bacon bits, and sour cream.
Spread on tortillas; roll to enclose filling.
Place on cookie sheet, seam side down, wrap in plastic wrap and chill overnight.
Slice into bite-size pieces, about 1/2 inch.
Let... - 31.5701
Festive Spinach Salad
1. In a mixing bowl combine pimento, cauliflower, onion and spinach and blend them together.
2. Sear the vegetables with Sweet-sour dressing and toss them gently
3. The dish is completed after searing with bacon.
4. The dish is easily... - 36.357
New Ranch Dip
Mix together ingredients until well blended; chill.
Serve with vegetable dippers or crackers. - 21.4486
A B C Club Sandwiches
Combine mayonnaise or salad dressing, sour cream, and lemon juice.
Stir bacon, celery, and radish into half the mayonnaise mixture.
Combine crab, avocado, salt, and remaining mayonnaise mixture.
Place lettuce leaves on 5 slices toast.
Top each with some bacon... - 39.5118
In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, salad dressing mix and red pepper flakes; spread on tortillas.
Layer with bacon, lettuce and tomato.
Top with peppers if desired.
Roll up tortillas. - 31.3537
Spinach And Mushroom Salad
Toss spinach, mushrooms, chopped egg, and crumbled bacon.
Whisk remaining ingredients together.
Toss with vegetables to coat spinach. - 39.5645
In a rectangular dish, spread successive layers of lettuce, spinach, green peas, cheese, green onion, bacon and eggs.
In a bowl, mix dressing ingredients.
Pour over salad.
Cover with aluminum foil.
Refrigerate 12 hours. - 33.918
Goddess Chicken Salad
Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.
Combine macaroni with remaining ingredients except bacon and tomatoes.
Cook bacon until done but not crisp.
Roll up each slice with a fork to form a curl.
Cut stem end out of... - 42.8305
Betty's Blt Minute Steak Sliders
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make BLT Minute Steak Sliders. These are tasty mini whole wheat buns filled with HorseRadish Sour Cream Dressing, Country Fried Minute Steak, Swiss cheese, crisp bacon, sliced tomato, and lettuce greens. - 0
Sweet Potato Salad
1) In a saucepan, mix both the potatoes and boil in water for 20 minutes or until tender
2) In a non-stick pan, melt butter and sauté onions until tender.
3) Stir in bacon and fry until crisp.
4) In a salad bowl, place potatoes, onions, bacon and... - 43.0944
Blend mayonnaise, sour cream, and lemon juice.
To half the mixture stir in bacon, celery, and radish.
To remaining mixture stir in crab meat, avocado, and salt.
Cut bread into three crosswise slices.
Toast cut surfaces under broiler; spread with... - 44.5329
Wash and dry both spinach and watercress.
Remove the large stems from both and the large veins from the spinach.
Tear the spinach into bite-size pieces.
Combine the remaining ingredients, except bacon, for the dressing.
Beat the garlic,... - 43.3796
Betty's Paradise Blt Home Fries (loaded Home Fries)
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Loaded Paradise BLT Home Fries. This recipe is based on the Loaded Home Fries that Rick and I sampled during our recent breakfast at Lynn's Paradise Café in Louisville. This recipe may not have exactly the same... - 0
Three Killer Potato Salad
The Kitchen Witch demonstrates how to make three award winning potato salad recipes and crowns one as the best potato salad of the summer! - 0
Frozen Pea Salad
Thaw peas; drain on paper towels.
In a small bowl put dry dressing mix, buttermilk and sour cream; whip this mixture until creamy and smooth.
Add onion, salt and pepper to taste.
In a large bowl combine lettuce, diced eggs, drained bacon and drained peas.
Add... - 38.7843
Curried Layered Vegetable Salad
In large bowl layer in order 3 cups of the lettuce, the tomatoes, peas, remaining 3 cups lettuce, and cucumber or zucchini.
Combine sour cream, mayonnaise, parsley, milk, curry, and sugar; spread atop cucumber, sealing to edge of bowl.
Cover and chill up to... - 35.5806
Arrange broccoli and cauliflower in a circle, alternately, on 8-inch plate.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high (100%) until crisp-tender, 3 to 5 1/2 minutes; drain.
Stir mayonnaise, yogurt and mustard in bowl until blended; spoon over... - 28.1495
Louisiana Style Potato Salad
1) Take a 4-quart saucepan and boil water in it. Add the potatoes and cook, covered, for about 10 minutes or until tender. Drain and keep aside.
2) In an 8-inch skillet heat vegetable oil and cook bacon until crisp. Transfer to paper towel and get rid... - 43.7982
Thumbs-up Cornbread Salad
Sweet, golden cornbread gives this salad a wonderful flavor. Delicious on it's own, perfect alongside chicken or hamburgers! - 129.659
All Seasons Macaroni Salad
Mix together in a bowl the sour cream, salad dressing, salts, and pepper; add macaroni and chicken and mix well.
Add bacon, eggs, pimiento, and tomato to macaroni; toss lightly.
Turn into salad bowl.
Sprinkle lemon juice over avocado... - 37.095
Creamy Potato Salad
1)In a pan, cook potatoes for 30 minutes in salted water.
2)Once tender, drain and cool.
3)Peel the potatoes and cut them into cubes of ¾ inches.
4)Separate egg whites from the yolk and mash the yolk.
5)Stir in the mayonnaise, sour... - 46.526
Potato Salad: 4th Of July Potluck
For The Potatoes
1. Fill a medium pot up to half way with water and place it on the stove on medium heat. Season with salt generously and put the potatoes. Bring to boil and cook for around 12 minutes or till the potatoes are tender and cooked... - 0
Creamy Hot Potato Salad
1. Wash potatoes, cook in covered, shallow dish on HIGH for seven minutes or until tender. Stand covered.
2. Place remaining ingredients in bowl, cook on MEDIUM for four minutes. Stir twice during cooking.
3. Halve potatoes, pour on dressing, sprinkle with... - 33.7206
A Russian Delight
1) Cook the wild rice as per its packet instructions. Reserve 1/2 packet of the seasoning mix.
2) Slice the bacon into 1-inch pieces. In a heavy skillet, saute the bacon slices till they become crisp. Drain on paper towels.
3) Retain 2 tablespoons of... - 42.3885
Quick And Easy Sandwich
Be it breakfast or midday lunch, sandwiches make the best food option for people on the go. In this video, Betty shows how to make lip-smacking sandwich that comes squeezed with a zesty dressing. These hearty triangles make for a great snack time option too.... - 101.024
Blt Pasta Salad
Creamy, crunchy and refreshing, this pasta salad tastes just like a BLT sandwich! - 123.942
I got this recipe from a co-worker after having them at a baby shower. They are absolutely wonderful, even if you're like me and NOT fond of spinach. - 31.9115
Cut cabbage in wedges to fit feed tube.
Using slicing or shredding disc, process cabbage; transfer to a bowl.
Cut celery in lengths to fit feed tube, process with slicing disc, then add to cabbage.
Change to metal blade.
Peel cucumber and cut in... - 44.3802
Layered Spinach Lettuce Salad
Layer first 8 ingredients in order listed in a large salad bowl.
Combine remaining ingredients; mix well.
Spread over top of salad, sealing to edge of bowl.
Cover salad tightly, and refrigerate for several hours or overnight. - 29.7516
Tater’ Soup By Darick Parson Of Soulicit
Cut potatoes to desired size. A nice dice usually works best. Boil potatoes until fork tender. Be sure to not overcook them as they will continue to cook as soup comes together.Drain off water and return potatoes to pot.Add the rest of the ingredients. Let... - 25.0547
Chile Corn Bread Salad
Chile Corn Bread Salad is a mouth watering side dish recipe. An easy to prepare Chile Corn Bread Salad recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 46.444
Roasted Ranch Potatoes
Lynn demonstrates how to make delicious Roasted Ranch Potatoes. Great to serve with any meal as a side dish. - 110.851
Seven Layer Vegetable Salad
1) In a mixing bowl, add sour cream, mayonnaise, mustard and dill weed.
2) Over the dressing arrange individual layers of celery, bell pepper, peas, torn lettuce.
3) Sprinkle with cheese and top with diced ham (or bacon bits).
4) Cover and chill... - 42.1223
Layered Pasta Salad
1) In Dutch oven boil water. Add macaroni, cooking oil and salt. Cook uncovered for 5 to 7 minutes until just tender.
2) Drain out from the liquid.
3) Rinse under cold water and drain again.
4) Transfer the macaroni back to the pot.
5) Stir in olive... - 51.1564
Shrimp Salad Hilary
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil with 2 tablespoons of the salt. When the water has reached a rolling boil, add all the shrimp at once. Cook, uncovered, until the shrimp are pink and tender, about 3 minutes. Drain the shrimp into a colander and rinse... - 38.1793
Layered Spinach Lettuce Salad
1) Take a large salad bowl and line with spinach, lettuce, celery, peas, onions and eggs.
2) Combine all remaining ingredients. Mix well.
3) Spread mixture on top of salad. Seal around the edges of bowl.
4) Cover tightly and refrigerate for several... - 42.7725