- » Soup With Rum
Soup With Rum Recipes
Enjoy our collection of soup with rum recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for soup with rum recipes.
Banana Soup With Rum Aspic
1) In a small saucepan, heat the rum and sugar over a medium- low heat.
2) Stir in the gelatin until dissolved.
3) In a shallow dish, pour the rum mixture and refrigerate until firm.
4) Peel and slice the bananas into 1/4 inch thick... - 43.4329
Black-bean Soup With Rum
1) Arrange all the ingredients.
2) In medium saucepan, place undiluted bean soup, undiluted beef broth, and Worcestershire; combine well.
3) Add 1-3/4 cups water.
4) Over medium heat, boil the mixture; stirring occasionally.
5) Lower the... - 41.9258
You May Also Like!
Black Bean Soup With Rum And Maple
Black Bean Soup With Rum And Maple is an amazingly delicious version of soup. An easy to prepare sauteeing dish, Black Bean Soup With Rum And Maple is a dish that once you tried it, everytime you'll be tempted to have this appetizer in your course. - 36.88
Smooth Pumpkin Soup Dark Rum And Walnuts
1. Place walnuts on a baking sheet. Toast in a 350°F (180°C) oven for about 5 minutes.
2. In a large saucepan, melt butter; stir in flour, salt, pepper and cinnamon until blended. Gradually add milk, whisking constantly until mixture is smooth.
3. Bring to... - 32.6325
Rum Tum Ditty
Rum Tum Ditty is easy to make recipe. Rum Tum Ditty gets its taste from cheese mixed with soup and milk. Rum Tum Ditty is inspired by many across the world. - 22.0195
Rum Turn Ditty
Combine soup, milk, and cheese.
Cook over low heat; stir often until cheese is melted. - 18.4223
Put all ingredients except butter, cream, and rum into saucepan.
Bring to a boil and cover.
Simmer until pumpkin is tender, about 15 minutes.
Puree in food processor, blender, or food mill.
Return to saucepan.
Beat in the butter with a whisk.
Add heavy cream... - 41.8181
Reserve 1 cup diced cantaloupe (or scoop out balls) for garnish.
Cook remainder in butter with sugar, lemon peel, ginger and salt, covered, until soft.
Add milk, bring to boil, lower heat and simmer 10 minutes.
Puree, cool and chill.
Adjust seasonings with... - 33.9635
Rum Tum Ditty
In saucepan, combine soup, water, and cheese.
Cook over low heat; stir often until cheese is melted. - 18.9919
Cheesy Rum Tum Ditty
1. In a large pan, place the soup, water and cheese and mix well
2. Cook this mixture over low heat till the cheese is melted
3. Serve hot over toast garnished with whole hard boiled eggs and sardines - 28.8113
Roasted Ham With Orange-rum Glaze
Orange and rum add a delicious, gooey glaze to a country ham. You can also substitute cranberry or pineapple juice. Look for a really good smoked country ham. The better the quality of your ham, the better the dish will be. - 34.6641
Raspberry Cheese Pie
Crust: Combine all ingredients.
Press firmly into 23 cm (9-inch) pie plate; chill.
Raspberry Layer: In saucepan, combine raspberries, orange juice and cornstarch.
Cook, stir until thickened.
Pour into crust; chill.
Cheese Layer: In saucepan, blend soup, cream... - 44.2819