- » Soup Garnish
Soup Garnish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of soup garnish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for soup garnish recipes.
TO GET READY
1. Slice off the crusts from the bread in thin slices and tear them into pieces.
2. Place in a bowl and cover with water. Allow to soak for 5 minutes.
3. Drain off the excess water from the bowl and, squeeze out as much moisture as... - 50.2757
1. Wash and slice tomatoes.
2. Peel and slice onion.
3. Peel and grate carrot. Grate coconut.
4. Place tomatoes, onion and carrot in a heavy pan.
5. Add hot stock or boiling water. Add pepper and salt.
6. Cook till vegetables are almost done.
7. Add grated... - 49.0508
Lobster Soup Bearnaise
1) Take a soup kettle and add the white fish and fish heads to it.
2) Place the lobster shells along with the fish heads if you use fresh lobster.
3) Add the carrots, potatoes, thyme, garlic and sliced onion along with unpeeled thinly sliced pieces of... - 48.8774
Cream Of Green Pea Soup St Germain
1) Take a cast iron saucepan and place the frozen green peas, sliced leeks, shredded lettuce and spinach leaves in it.
2) Add coarse salt, sugar, butter and water to it and boil the ingredients together.
3) Simmer the covered saucepan over low heat for... - 48.7381
Spanish Vegetable Soup
1. Puree tomatoes and strain into a bowl and set aside, discarding the residue.
2. In a large pan, heat butter with oil over moderate heat.
3. Add onions and saute them for 3-5 minutes.
4. Add pureed tomatoes, potatoes, garlic, bouquet... - 48.7067
Cauliflower Soup With Confetti Garnish
Heat water, broth, or wine in a large, heavy soup pot over medium heat.
Cook and stir until tender.
Add more liquid during this process if necessary.
Add rice, cauliflower, and 6 cups of vegetable broth or water.
Simmer, covered, for 30 minutes or... - 47.5292
Roasted Chestnut Soup With A Mushroom Garnish
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Using a sharp paring knife, make a long slash on the flat side of each chestnut, cutting through the outer shell and inner brown skin.
Place chestnuts on a rimmed baking sheet and roast until tender when pierced with a fork, about... - 47.1693
1. Wash and dice into small pieces all the vegetables. Blanch tomatoes.
2. Mince onion and garlic.
3. Chop parsley.
4. Heat fat. Fry minced onion, garlic, parsley, carrots and turnip.
5. Add leeks, salt, pepper, blanched tomatoes, cabbage and celery. Add... - 44.8907
Iced Gazpacho With Vegetable Crouton And Herb Garnish
Grind almonds in an electric blender.
Peel and chop the tomatoes, and blend with the chopped garlic and onion.
Grind the bread crumbs in the blender.
Combine the ground almonds with some of the tomato mixture, and blend in the blender.
Mix this with the rest... - 43.3816
Put the lentils, bacon, chopped onion, carrot and stock or water into a pan.
Add thyme or parsley and simmer gently for about 1 1/2 hours.
Sieve the mixture.
Meanwhile make a very thin sauce with the butter, flour and milk.
Add the lentil puree and... - 43.1948
Golden Vegetable Soup With Corn And Red Pepper Garnish
To Make Soup: In a 4-quart soup pot over medium heat, heat olive oil.
Add garlic and leeks and saute, stirring, for 1 minute.
Cover pot with wax paper and lid, reduce heat to low and cook, covered, for 10 minutes, or until very soft, stirring... - 43.0827
Fresh Creamy Tomato Soup
1) Cut the tomatoes into small pieces after peeling them.
2) Take a bowl and add the rest of the ingredients.
3) Beat all the ingredients with the help of a hand beater.
4) Keep it refrigerated.
5) Garnish with a dollop... - 42.9448
Black Bean Soup
1)In a food processor, make bean puree. Add water to adjust consistency.
2)Saute together, bean puree, butter, garlic, onion and bacon.
3)Season with pepper and add in powdered chicken stock.
4)Serve in bowls, with tortilla chips and garnished... - 42.6707
Wash pods and shell.
Put the pods and peas into the saucepan with stock or water, the onion if used, seasoning, mint and simmer until tender.
Rub through a sieve; this must be done very vigorously, so only the skins of the pods are left.
Return to the pan,... - 40.3574
Peel and chop the carrots and onion and simmer gently in the stock or water until tender.
Rub through a sieve.
Meanwhile make a sauce with the butter or margarine, flour and milk, add the carrot mixture, reheat and season' to taste.
Garnish with chopped... - 39.6144
Cream Of Onion Soup
Cook the onions in the stock or water with seasoning until tender, then either chop finely or sieve.
Make a sauce with the butter, cornflour and milk and add the onions.
Heat together, re-season and serve garnished with cheese, if liked, and cayenne pepper. - 38.7263
Celery Soup Or Chowder
Chop the celery into very tiny pieces and chop or grate the onion.
Cut the potatoes into small dice.
Simmer together in the stock or water until tender, seasoning well.
Meanwhile make a thin sauce with the butter, flour and milk, add celery mixture to... - 37.3352
Split the skins of the chestnuts; cover with water and cook for 15 minutes.
Peel the nuts while still hot; then return to the saucepan with the water or stock.
Simmer gently for 45 minutes.
Rub the chestnuts through a sieve; then put the puree into the pan,... - 37.0141
Satin Pea Soup
In a large saucepan, simmer together the peas, leeks, spinach, lettuce, chicken broth, chervil, and pepper.
Simmer with the lid on for 20 minutes.
Pour the mixture into a food processor and process until smooth.
Pour the soup through a sieve back into the... - 34.4399
Rich Brown Soup
1. Heat the butter or margarine in a large pot until melted. Stir in the flour, then cook over a low heat, stirring constantly, until the flour is a rich brown colour.
2. Gradually stir in the water and stock. Stir constantly while adding the liquid to... - 32.7797
Chilled Avocado Soup With Roasted Corn And Pico De Gallo Garnish
Cool, creamy and velvety on the tongue, our chilled avocado soup refreshes with a satisfying tanginess from our Redwood Hill Farm Kefir...even on the hottest summer days. It’s perfect for a quick entrée soup for the family, or portioned into shot glasses... - 32.3587
In a large saucepan, cook the onions in the butter until they are limp.
Add the cucumber, watercress leaves, potatoes, chicken broth, parsley, salt, pepper, and mustard. Simmer 15 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
Puree the mixture in a food... - 31.7749
1)Slightly warm consomme and pour into soup bowls.
2)Stir in the sherry and garnish it with thinly sliced green onion... - 28.5458
Soup Garnish Recipes By Category