- » Soup Croutons
Soup Croutons Recipes
Enjoy our collection of soup croutons recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for soup croutons recipes.
Roasted Tomato Soup With Goat Cheese Pesto Croutons
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper or foil.
3. Cut tomatoes in half crosswise and place it in a bowl, add garlic, thyme and olive oil, toss to coat.
4. Place the tomatoes on the sheet pan upside down,... - 103.227
Healthy Broccoli Soup With Cheddar Croutons
My family never eats broccoli especially when its just steamed or sauteed but when I make this delicious cream of broccoli soup with cheesy croutons, they are almost licking their bowls to the last drop. This broccoli soup is really easy to make and is... - 101.453
Tomato Soup With Croutons
Warm up with your favorite blanket and a nice bowl of tomato soup on cold and dreary day. This healthy version of tomato soup with crunchy croutons will turn your day around in no time. - 65.021
Cream Of Parsnip Soup With Bacon And Garlic Croutons
Here's an unbeatable Cream Of Parsnip Soup With Bacon And Garlic Croutons recipe. It is an ideal Appetizer and will become an instant hit with your family and friends. The flavor of Vegetable makes this dish all the more appetizing. Try this Cream Of Parsnip... - 51.1964
Gazpacho With Croutons
1. Separate 1 tablespoon each of tomato, green pepper and cucumber, and keep aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine all remaining ingredients except toasted croutons for garnishing.
3. Using an electric blender, blend until... - 49.9048
French Onion Soup With Cheese Croutons
1) Peel onions and trim at the ends. Cut onions lengthwise and then cut crosswise forming thin slices.
2) Take a heavy bottomed kettle or Dutch oven and heat the oil and butter in it. Add onions and stir.
3) Reduce heat to medium-low... - 49.5502
Onion Soup With Croutons
In a large pot, combine the water, broth, carrots, celery, parsley root, leek, green pepper, tomato, bay leaves, thyme, peppercorns, and salt.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce the heat to medium and simmer for 45 minutes.
Strain, discarding the... - 48.5854
Mussel Saffron Soup With Caramelized Onions And Garlic Croutons
1) Caramelized onions: Slice 2 large onions crosswise into thin rings.
2) In a heavy skillet, saute the onions in 4 tablespoons butter over a medium-low heat until the soft and lightly browned.
3) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
4) Garlic... - 47.5779
Clear Tomato Bouillon With Croutons
Combine all the ingredients for the soup except the egg whites, salt, and sherry.
Cover, bring to the boil, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes.
Return the strained soup to a clean saucepan.
Beat egg whites until frothy.
Add to the soup and return to... - 46.9591
Iced Gazpacho Soup With Herb Croutons
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F or 200 degree C
2. Remove 1 tablespoon each of finely chopped cucumber and pepper in a bowl. Reserve for garnish.
3. In a food processor or liquidizer jar, combine all the ingredients for the... - 46.8355
Delicata Squash Soup With Parmesan Croutons
Use a spoon to scrape out the flesh of the squash and apples, and put in the work bowl of a food processor fitted with the metal blade.
Discard the skins.
Puree until smooth.
Add 1 cup of the stock and continue processing until smooth.
Put this mixture in a 3... - 46.2009
Chilled Pear And Beet Soup With Ginger Cinnamon Croutons
1)For preparing the soup, wash and steam beets.
2)Put them in cold water and take off the peel using a paper towel.
4)Boil together water, sugar, wine, orange juice concentrate, lime juice, vanilla bean and cinnamon sticks. Add in pears... - 45.9533
Sweet Potato Peanut Soup With Ham Croutons
Melt butter in a Dutch oven over medium heat; add onion, celery, and garlic, and saute 10 minutes or until tender.
Add broth, potato, and chopped rosemary.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 25 minutes or until potato is very tender.
Meanwhile,... - 45.6866
Creamy Garlic Spinach Soup With Garlic Croutons
1. Cut spinach coarsely.
2. Take a 2- to 3-quart pot and add chicken broth, chopped spinach, and carrots in it.
3. Cook for 5-10 minutes until carrots get tender and spinach leaves get completely wilted.
4. Remove the mix from the flame and set... - 45.4581
Fennel Soup With Garlic Croutons
1) Cut the green sprigs of the fennel and keep aside for garnish.
2) Chop the remaining fennel bulb.
MAKING ... - 45.3962
Three Onion Garlic Soup With Garlic Gorgonzola Croutons
To make the Three Onion—Garlic Soup: Squeeze the roasted garlic pulp from the heads into a small bowl, taking care to remove any bits of skin from the pulp.
Set aside until needed.
In a very large, heavy-bottomed pot, saute the red, yellow, and white... - 45.3275
Strawberry Soup With Strawberry Sorbet And Pound Cake Croutons
Drain thawed strawberries, reserving 1 cup juice.
Combine drained strawberries, 1/4 cup sugar, lemon juice, and 1 carton yogurt in a blender; cover and process until smooth.
Pour mixture into an 8-inch square baking dish; cover and freeze until firm, stirring... - 44.3907
Cheese Soup With Croutons
Cook onion and celery in butter in large saucepan for about 5 minutes.
Blend in flour and seasonings.
Add next 3 ingredients.
Bring to boil; cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
Add milk and heat almost to boiling.
Add cheese; stir until cheese is melted.
Season... - 44.1648
Cream Of Pumpkin Soup With Parmesan Croutons
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Pierce the sweet potato with a fork.
Cut the pumpkin in half and scoop out the seeds.
Put it in a baking pan, cut side up, with the sweet potato, and bake them for 1 hour, or until tender.
During the last 10 minutes, add the... - 44.1473
Fresh Pea Soup With Croutons
1) In a pot, stir in butter until melted, then add peas, lettuce, and scallions.
2) Cook over moderate-low heat for about 5 minutes but make sure not to brown them.
3) Now add the stock and allow to boil, reduce to a simmer, and cook until peas are... - 43.9636
Roasted Red Pepper Soup With Red Pepper-garlic Croutons
To Make Soup: Heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat.
Add onion and saute, stirring, for 1 minute.
Cover pan with a sheet of wax paper and a lid and cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until wilted, about 10 minutes.
Add peppers and saute,... - 43.8868
Saffron Shrimp Soup With Sourdough Croutons
Coat a large Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion, green pepper, sweet red pepper, and minced garlic; saute until tender.
Add water and next 7 ingredients; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 30... - 41.3591
Riesling Onion Soup With Herbed Croutons
The Riesling wines produced on Californias Mendocino coast are light but full flavored, and they have a pure, buttery aftertaste that pairs nicely with the onions, leeks, tarragon and fontina cheese in this recipe. Avoid Rieslings labeled "late harvest" as... - 40.8857
Potato Soup With Greens And Crispy Potato Skin Croutons
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. Pierce the potatoes several times with a fork. Bake for about 50 minutes, or until tender when pierced with a fork. Leave the oven on.
2. Meanwhile, remove the rind from the bacon in one piece and reserve. Slice the bacon into... - 40.451
Cream Of Tomato Soup With Croutons
1. Preheat the oven to 375°.
2. In a medium-size saucepan combine the tomatoes and their liquid, the tomato juice, potatoes, bell peppers, onion, 2 tablespoons of the coriander, the garlic and black pepper, and bring to a boil over medium heat. Cover the... - 39.8004
Zucchini Soup With Croutons
Melt the butter in a pan, add the onions and cook gently for 5 minutes.
Stir in the zucchini and cook gently for 10 minutes.
Stir in the consomme and sherry and bring to the boil.
Add the bouquet garni and seasoning, cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
Remove... - 38.4602
Roasted Fennel And Potato Soup With Blue Cheese Croutons
1. Trim fennel stalks off heads. Rinse feathery green leaves and chop enough to make about 1/2 cup; discard remaining leaves and the stalks. Trim and discard root ends and bruised areas from fennel heads. Rinse heads and cut each crosswise into 1/2- to... - 37.8958
Banana Soup With Cinnamon Croutons
1. In an electric mixer, combine all the ingredients, except croutons. Blend well till smooth.
2. Transfer on to a serving bowl and cling wrap. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
3. Serve chilled, garnished with Cinnamon croutons. - 36.8813
Italian Onion Soup With Prosciutto Croutons
1. In heavy medium saucepan, melt margarine; add onions and cook over medium heat 20 minutes, until onions are golden brown. Add wine; cook until liquid has evaporated. Add tomato; cook 2 to 3 minutes, until soft.
2. In blender or food processor, puree 1 cup... - 36.0373
Smoked Haddock And Sweet Corn Soup With Wild Rice And Bacon Croutons
1. Put the rice into a small saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to the boil, then lower the heat and simmer for 40-45 minutes, or until tender. Drain and set aside.
2. Put the haddock, milk and bay leaf into a saucepan and bring to the boil, then lower... - 35.9024
Pumpkin Turnip Soup With Cinnamon Croutons
1. Combine the turnips, broth, pumpkin, water, salt, ginger, 1/8 teaspoon of the cinnamon, the nutmeg, and pepper in a medium saucepan; whisk in the milk. Heat slowly and bring just to a simmer, stirring occasionally.
2. Meanwhile, combine the margarine,... - 35.7057
Gazpacho With Garlic Croutons
– In a soup tureen, mix together vegetables, garlic and breadcrumbs. Add water, vinegar and salt. Run mixture through blender. Return to soup tureen. Pour oil into soup and stir with a wire whisk. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
– When... - 35.3205
Chicken And Corn Soup With Croutons
1 Place the butter in a 2.25 litre/4 pint (10 cup) mixing bowl and microwave on full power for 1 1/2 minutes to melt.
2 Gradually stir in the flour, mixing well with a wooden spoon.
3 Stir in the stock (bouillon) and milk. Season with salt and pepper to... - 35.071
Kale Soup With Garlic Croutons
1. Melt the butter in a large saucepan, add the onion and cook over a moderate heat until soft but not brown, stirring frequently. Add the carrots and kale in batches, stirring constantly. Cook for 2 minutes. Add the measured water, stock, lemon juice,... - 34.7947
Watercress Soup With Croutons
1. Wash and pick over the watercress, discarding any yellow leaves. Reserve enough green top-sprigs to make the final garnish, and chop the remaining cress roughly. Melt the butter and cook the potato and onion together for 2-3 minutes before adding the... - 34.4006
Pea Lettuce And Lemon Soup With Sesame Croutons
1. To make the sesame croutons, brush the bread cubes with the oil and place in a roasting tin. Sprinkle with the sesame seeds and cook in a preheated oven at 200°C (400°F), Gas Mark 6, for 10-15 minutes, or until golden.
2. Meanwhile, heat the butter in a... - 34.1639
Fresh Mushroom & Spinach Soup With Garlic Croutons
Melt butter in a 4- to 5-quart pan over I medium-high heat.
Add sliced mushrooms and onion; stir often until all but about 1/2 cup liquid has evaporated, 8 to 10 minutes.
Add broth, sherry, enoki mushrooms, nutmeg, and pepper.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat and... - 34.0193
Pork And Pink Bean Soup With Corn Muffin Croutons
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. In a medium saucepan, cook the bacon over moderately high heat until browned and crisp, about 7 minutes. Transfer the bacon to a plate and pour off all but 2 tablespoons of the fat from the saucepan.
2. Add the onion and garlic... - 32.6761
Tomato Soup With Croutons
1. Heat half the oil in a large saucepan, add the onion and garlic and cook gently for 4-6 minutes, or until golden but not brown. Add the tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes, then gradually stir in the stock. Add salt and pepper to taste, then simmer for 30... - 32.3222
Cold Cucumber Soup With Crabmeat And Rye Croutons
1 Put the cucumber and broth in a blender and puree. Transfer the mixture to a glass bowl or plastic container; whisk in the yogurt, salt, and pepper until smooth. Cover the soup and refrigerate until chilled, at least 1 hour or up to 3 days.
2 Meanwhile,... - 31.7143
Croutons For Soup
Cut bread into 8 pieces.
Place on baking sheet.
Bake at 300°F.
until brown, turning several times, or broil 5 inches from source of heat.
Check frequently to avoid burning and turn as necessary to brown all sides.
When done, combine with garlic... - 29.7982
Split Pea Soup With Garlic Croutons
1. Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add carrot and next 3 ingredients; saute until vegetables are tender. Stir in garlic, red pepper, and cloves; saute 30 seconds. Stir in water and next 5 ingredients; bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and... - 29.4939
Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
Brush bread slices lightly with oil.
Place on baking sheets.
Toast in oven until dry and golden brown.
Cool on racks.
Rub croutons with garlic cloves. - 24.4533
Minty Petit Pois & Gammon Soup With Potato Croutons
1. Chop potatoes into cubes.
2. In a sauce pan, boil potatoes with butter cube.
3. In a pan, heat some oil and cook boiled potatoes, add onions and gammon. Add garlic and cook for a while.
4. In a bowl, combine onions, mint and peas.... - 0
Soup Croutons Recipes By Category